It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Daylight Stirling City 2012 feb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Argyll

Yes I know exactly what they are and no I cant tell you It would be Detrimental to my health. why do you think I have filmed so many,.its not coincidence mmm dont think so.

what does that mean?

you actually know what the objects are, but refuse to tell us?

or are you being sarcastic? cant tell
and im a pretty sarcastic person....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

So you know what they are, you can post videos of them on the web, and you can talk about what they aren't..........but you can't tell anyone what they are?

And if you do tell......you'll get whacked?

Have I missed anything out?

I don't buy Bri

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Your 100% right Im only aloud to show some footage thats it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Come on Bri!!

what on earth is the point of showing footage of an "object".....but not saying what it is?

Send me a pm telling me what it is, and I'll post the answer and risk a whacking!

I'm still not buyin' Brian

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

"I'm only allowed to show some footage..."?

I understand the position you in...but who is only allowing you?

Actually I am calling B.S. and getting away from this nonsense...I think you are purposely misleading all of us...you don't know what this is footage of anymore than the rest of us!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If it doesn't change direction, it's probably a satellite. I've seen satellites during the day when the sun hits them just right. Orbiting sats move fast.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

reply to post by Argyll

"I'm only allowed to show some footage..."?

I understand the position you in...but who is only allowing you?

Actually I am calling B.S. and getting away from this nonsense...I think you are purposely misleading all of us...you don't know what this is footage of anymore than the rest of us!

That's a hallmark of a hoax, right there.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ooh sounds like you have a big juicy secret. Why would you want us to believe in your ufos so much then keep a secret about them?

Sorry, I don't believe you.

Back to your video. It's interesting, but you can't say for definite that isn't a balloon. You must have filmed moving clouds before and seen other clouds at other levels move in a different direction, or even stay still. Even kites whip around in all directions, so do balloons.

I'm not a ufo sceptic by the way. I live in Fife and I've seen a few myself but a little white balloon-like thing is not good enough to convince anyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

ufosbri,
Thanks for posting this video! & Wow is it a good one! I am happy you shared this so I can pass it on to my ufo buddies

I wonder what it is...or whom...
Thanks Brian for the awesome video!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Come on mate......who told you that you can post footage, but not tell us what it is?

How did "they" approach you?

What did they say would happen to you?

I've got to be honest...I think your lyin' Brian

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Cool lets just leave it at that then cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Cool lets just leave it at that then cheers.

Brian, If you truly feared for your safety, you wouldn't have posted anything, you need to remember you came here to post your video and tell your story.

It's no good getting all shirty when people pull you up on it.

If there was any truth to your story......you'd be itching to tell us all the facts.......go on Bri...you can do it!

Keep on tryin' Brian

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I don't agree with Mainline often, in fact, never, but I do think he has a point here. Most of us will never see an actual UFO and if someone has a YT channel full of suspected UFOs, then questions should be raised about credibility.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you have ever been ballooning, you'd know how fickle the winds are at different altitudes. You can't possibly have known which way the wind was blowing at the altitude the object was seen, so why act as if you do? You don't know, and it's a rather important bit of info. Especially considering the object was moving in a manner that would suggest it was at the whim of our atmosphere, not moving of its own accord.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
But if you had the secret of the ufos and someone told you to shutup or else, why not take the or else? Just think, no more wannabe vip, you'll be a legend and hero. I think the alternative is coward? Or joke?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can we all calm down here. I've slagged off Ufosbri in the past (as stated on my reply on page 1) however the man has filmed "something" and that something is not bike lights on a hill, a plane coming in to land etc.etc. so can we at least have the decency to take his film at face value? He's never tried to hoax anyone and although he's produced a lot of dodgy "ufo" videos at least he's put something up for discussion. That is stepped up to the plate.

Now, he's backed into a corner by a pack of whatevers gunning for him, which is something quite a lot of people on here may well have had experience of in their own lives. If it was you who put the video up, how would you want to be treated?

All this was ever going to be was an unidentified light in the sky doing a 90 degree turn, but he at least thought to post it; so can we discuss it without flailing his hide off?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

In that area of Scotland a place called Bonnybridge became the ufo hotspot for Scotland its only a few miles as the crow ,ufo or balloon flies, but the funny thing was it only became that after this place had a tarmac runway upgrade.

www.cumbernauldairport.org...

Also Stirling has a few other airports not far away apart from the small airport at Cumbernauld you have Glasgow and Edinburgh airports.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join