It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Its not my title.. Its the title of the article, which we are required to use per T and C.

As far as scientists go I would not have been a no talent ass clown like Ahmadinejad and the top Turbins by constantly calling for the death / destruction / removal of Israel as a nation.

I wouldn't have a clandestine nuclear program...

I wouldn't stonewall IAEA inspectors...

I wouldn't build secret facilities and not declare them...

I wouldn't support terror groups like Hamas , Hezbullah or Islam..

Just to name a few.....
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Well said Xcathdra... the 'fact' of finacial and military backing of Hezbullah and Hamas is enough in itself to retaliate on Iran.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How dare someone say they will retaliate with force if they are bombed! These people are obviously anti-semites!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

How do you figure that happens?? Iran will be just like Iraq. This is the same thing that everyone with the Fear Mongering said about Iraq. I dont get it??

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

So if Israel pays Assassins to kill Iranian Scientists, thats OK??

link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by hoochymama

Maybe some of our Pilots Need Practice!

GREAT POST... luv those Marines...

link   
I have been reading farsnews for a while now as well as the Islamic republic news agency site and it is really a great source for a true idea as to what the Iranian regimes ideals really are. I have wanted to post links to these sites many times but since I am usually posting from my phone I can't.

I would suggest anyone who thinks Iran is a peaceful state to spend some time on these news sites and get a real look as to what Iran is really up to. There were several articles on fars several weeks ago about the new improved relations with Pakistan and their defense initiatives.

Great find on the articles and thanks for sharing the links with the ATS community. Maybe now some of the "Iran lovers" on this site can get a reality check.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

So if Israel pays Assassins to kill Iranian Scientists, thats OK??

No more ok than Hamas and Hezbullah lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Israeli territory killing civilians.. No more ok than Hamas using a laser guided anti tank missile and purposely targeting an Israeli school bus...

Want me to keep going?

link   

Originally posted by mayabong
How dare someone say they will retaliate with force if they are bombed! These people are obviously anti-semites!

Duh!! Obviously............. Would you please fall in line now. Nothing to see here but a bunch of head chopping anti-semitic muslims tasting the blood and waiting for their god authorized killing spree.

link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Maybe you should spend some more time with our News and you might see true Peace!!! LOL.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So, according to you two wrongs make a right?? Now what, I would say let Israel and Iran go head to head in the middle of Saudi Arabia since they seem to get a pass all the time and see who Wins.

Edited: I have a nephew who is probably going to be in special ops. I also am from the same County that the Hubbard kids lived where two Brothers were killed in this stupid War and the third one decided to go and fight for there cause. Not saying thats not brave but for him to feel like he needs to do that in the first place is sick in its own right.

edit on 26-2-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

where is the proof of this ? I think Iran did it to an Iran scientist, prove me wrong if you can. a side note of nukes of Iran IAEA: Iran rapidly expands nuke work www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sigh...So when the Potus said we should destroy Saddam Hussein and his regime back around 2002 with God Blesses America speeches none stepped up to call him a very dangerous maniac...

Mammoud does something similar and the world should be outraged and afraid?...along with those Fox news jackasses adding a thick layer of fear and sensationalism...

I don't get it....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I have been reading farsnews for a while now as well as the Islamic republic news agency site and it is really a great source for a true idea as to what the Iranian regimes ideals really are. I have wanted to post links to these sites many times but since I am usually posting from my phone I can't.

I would suggest anyone who thinks Iran is a peaceful state to spend some time on these news sites and get a real look as to what Iran is really up to. There were several articles on fars several weeks ago about the new improved relations with Pakistan and their defense initiatives.

Great find on the articles and thanks for sharing the links with the ATS community. Maybe now some of the "Iran lovers" on this site can get a reality check.

I find Americans like you hilarious. With bases spanning the globe, with countless wars, coups... ect under your belt in the last 50 - 60 years. You actually have the nerve to make like Iran is the war mongering state.
No really don't try to explain yourself. lol. No need.

edit on 26-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You responded directly to my earlier post now u want proof?? Wheres the proof that Iran wants to destroy Israel?? I have proof that basically if Iran screws with Israel that can directly be placed on them we will have there ass. Here it is: Iraq Persian Gulf 1 - Serbia - Iraq Persian Gulf War 2 - Aghgahnisitan (spelling whatever) - Lybia - etc. I could of put the covert ones in there but this post would be too long. Wheres the Proof?? Its in the pudden.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
More beating of the war drum
from Iran. Iran is making a nuclear weapon and will use it. There is no conspiracy there.
There is no military in the midde east that can defeat Israel in war. That is the only
thing keeping them alive. Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.
Iran is just not there. Pakistan and Israel having nuclear weapons is enough.
Would you give a loaded gun to a 2 year old to play with??
Excellent thread OP S and F right on the money...
Lets quit playing with fire (iran) and PUT IT OUT once and for all.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

I find Americans like you hilarious. With bases spanning the globe, with countless wars, coups... ect under your belt in the last 50 - 60 years. You actually have the nerve to make like Iran is the war mongering state.
No really don't try to explain yourself. lol. No need.

edit on 26-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
from Iran. Iran is making a nuclear weapon and will use it. There is no conspiracy there.
There is no military in the midde east that can defeat Israel in war. That is the only
thing keeping them alive. Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.

Where do you live tough guy?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Than do it with a Congress Declaration of War than. Quit playing around like they always do to build up some sort of support. It is all a game. Unless you quit being so near sighted about "Iran getting a Nuke" it is really quite comical. When did you know Pakistan had a Nuke?? When did you know that India had a Nuke?? When did you know North Korea had a Nuke?? I bet you still dont know that South Korea has one....LOL.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Sigh,,,,,,,,,,,,,who's beating the war drums?

Did you actually see this nuclear bomb?

Really?
Seriously?

C'mon now. You know better.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's a nice experience to try out next summer for those who do not grasp the simplistic nature of the politics of this whole mess.

1: Find an hornet nest.

2: Proceed to shake the living crap out of it.

3: See what happens

Conclusion : Well...if you conclude by blaming the hornets by calling them violent, aggressive beast that should be dealt with...consider yourself a moron.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join