'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why cant they all get on
, i dont see why we cant all get along and be as one on this great, great planet.
Why is it such a hard thing to do??, we can have so many different people living over here in Europe, and in America, why cant they do the same??.
We are all one at the end of the day, no matter what we believe in.....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

And exactly how much time have you spent around these people? I've spent my entire life around them, so don't dare try to preach to me. It's not a hateful or racist generalization, it's the truth about their culture and the way they are raised. Hell, half the Iranians I know even admit that fact and admit that their culture is rooted in putting thyself first.

This is very different than saying something like 90% of black Americans are evil.... Black Americans are mainly brought up the same way white Americans are. The middle east is not America though, and you need to remove your American mentality from the equation. Other cultures are raised differently, so please try to wrap your head around that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

This is what I think its all about..

1. Iran and other countries in the area that are left want to cease using US dollars to trade oil,which will devalue the dollar even further which will put even more pressure on the US' fragile economy.Maybe even a total collapse.

2. An oil grab as per usual.

3. Destroy their infrastructure and then offer to rebuild using Halliburtons and others with payment in oil, gold and NWO "aid",(loans) and force them to exist under the financial fascism of the IMF.World bank aka Iraq Afghanistan etc. and the rest of the world..

4. Grab any gold available which makes it more difficult/impossible to print/use their own currency.aka like possibly Greece when they default next.

5. Regime change to put in the NWO' own puppet leader aka. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

6.Safe continuation and existence of the US' bedmate Israel.

7. Sites for more and more US military bases if successful to move onto the next country, and continue the same old thing again.
Etc etc etc etc..........

Just more of the same old #e from "Team America"....and its allies...."F$%K Yeah..!!

Oh oops my bad... Its really about freedom ,liberty and world peace.....honest !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Just from a source I pulled up summarizing some Peaceful Nuclear Power related info (a dumbed down version for people like me
) :

Civil nuclear power can now boast over 14,000 reactor years of experience and supplies almost 14% of global electricity needs, from reactors in 30 countries. In fact, many more than 30 countries use nuclear-generated power. Many countries have also built research reactors to provide a source of neutron beams for scientific research and the production of medical and industrial isotopes.

Source

Also, Iran has allowed IAEA inspectors to their nuclear sites.
(Although the IAEA still had complaints about them allowing access, afterwards)
IAEA was allowed in 2007, 2011, and other years I cannot remember off my noggin.

Now, whether or not Iran is purposefully enriching for the sake of weaponizing or not, is still up for debate.
Until there is some definitive proof of Iranian intent to strike, I personally can't decide one way or another.

On the other hand, we, along with a select few other nations, have nukes ready to launch at the proverbial 'push of a button.'
Is any person more deserving of this sort of power over another?
IMHO, if I could change one thing in history, it would be to stop the development of radioactive materials for military purposes.
No one ever, really wins
edit on 27-2-2012 by bojimbo because: Puzzled smiley face was messed up
edit on 27-2-2012 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

It is not so fragile! We still have the largest markets in the world! We have the power to regulate gas prices and lmit speculation! It is just something that can be manipulated and it is currently used to foster more control over opinion and in turn push clear agenda upon America!

The American markets are not drying up! Stop accepting the cheap Chinese crap if it’s taking jobs or what have ya!

I hope you know that the Chinese people enjoy some the highest quality products on the planet. Chinese law ensures it. The laws do not cover exports, and your own countrymen go over there and buy the cheapest crap they can find to pawn on off on us! Have a few quality regulations and require all products come with a mandatory one year warranty and you will see American industry pick up over night! The cheap junk just cannot complete with quality merchandise!

When we realize that these are our markets then the farce will end! America is only fragile because it is so easy to manipulate our markets and drive prices through the roof! We are extorted, but rather than implement reform we just eat it! We must adapt to survive people! Surrendering more and more liberties while taking on huge debt and accepting $5.00 a gallon gas is not the way to go! When it breaks then we should fix it. We should not prop up broken systems or defunct companies etc… We are in it to win it are we not?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Who wants to try and spin this one?

Misquote? Mistranslated? They really aren't speaking about Israel, but the Zionist Government?? Come on people, you have been going round and round on this topic for sometime, stating Iran is peaceful with no ill intentions.

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one..
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Hey shill, chew on and spin that one

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

They don't have a bomb and they don't build one.

Are you one of those students who works for the Zionist criminal government for 2000$ a year spreading hatred, disinformation and fear?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by jesiaha

And exactly how much time have you spent around these people? I've spent my entire life around them, so don't dare try to preach to me. It's not a hateful or racist generalization, it's the truth about their culture and the way they are raised. Hell, half the Iranians I know even admit that fact and admit that their culture is rooted in putting thyself first.

This is very different than saying something like 90% of black Americans are evil.... Black Americans are mainly brought up the same way white Americans are. The middle east is not America though, and you need to remove your American mentality from the equation. Other cultures are raised differently, so please try to wrap your head around that.

So basically over 70 millions of people are self important jerks that we would be better off in a ''New York minute'' ...so very humane...Anyway, Russia and China wouldn't stand by and go...oh well. I just think you hold dangerous rethoric
edit on 27-2-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A quick stroll into wikipedia land yields this info wiki link

a couple of quotes

Israel is currently believed to possess between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads with the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine.

The Jericho-II B missile is capable of sending a one ton nuclear payload 5,000 kilometers

The range of Israels' Jericho II B missiles is reportedly capable of being modified to carry nuclear warheads no heavier than 500 kg over 7,800 km, making it an ICBM

11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)

should i be worried ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
A quick stroll into wikipedia land yields this info wiki link

a couple of quotes

Israel is currently believed to possess between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads with the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine.

The Jericho-II B missile is capable of sending a one ton nuclear payload 5,000 kilometers

The range of Israels' Jericho II B missiles is reportedly capable of being modified to carry nuclear warheads no heavier than 500 kg over 7,800 km, making it an ICBM

11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)

should i be worried ?

Naaa they've never attacked the US before.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I doubt the world has realized yet that at the moment the Muslims (leaders) are blaming all of their problems on a small Israel in the Middle East, but if Israel is gone they won't live forever ever after. Their mindset will carry on and they will blame Europe or what ever is next for their problems.

In sum, Israel is merely an external symptom for their own problems.

If the Muslim world will lay down its weapons, tomorrow the war will be over. If Israel will lay down its weapons, tomorrow Israel will be over.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, lets see OP. Israel introduces a computer virus into Irans computers (cyber terrorism) Israel blows up a missle factory. (act of war) Israel assinates Irans scientists (simple terrorism) Israel DAILY in some manner lets Iran know they will soon be attacked. Israel moves nuclear submarnes to the Persion Gulf. Who is threatening who? Iran states the obvious. You attack us and we will respond with such force it will cause the destruction of the Zionist regime. Regime OP, Iran will cause a REGIME change. But, so what if they say they will totally destroy Israel? Perhaps they wish to instill even more fear into the Israeli government to cause them to think twice about an attack. (psycological warfare) Iran has not initiated an attack on another country in over 200 years. Does anyone REALLY think Iran would attack Israel first? What has Israel to be afraid of? Israel has a powerful airforce, one of the best in the world with the US supplied state of the art fighter jets AND 2-300 nuclear bombs. So. Israel is afraid of what??? Of course their army is crap but that doesn't matter as the IDF would not be used much .NOBODY wants to see Iran have nukes! But IF there is an attack on Iran they will immediately develop one.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What the hell are Arab nations drinking lately that is making them go cookoo for death and destruction?

What does "Arab nations" have to do with Iran?

Who the hell would trust Ynetnews? You cry about PressTV, but Ynet is far less credible (especially considering that it is completely biased for Israel). Just going to the site felt like my computer was at risk for a virus.

And what else is on the site? An article about how the CIA didn't beam Obama to Mars? Shocking!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Who wants to try and spin this one?

Misquote? Mistranslated? They really aren't speaking about Israel, but the Zionist Government?? Come on people, you have been going round and round on this topic for sometime, stating Iran is peaceful with no ill intentions.

Anyone think Iran's nuclear program is still peaceful only? What the hell are Arab nations drinking lately that is making them go cookoo for death and destruction?

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one..
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I state the facts; Iran got hit be a recent embargo. Israel is pushing to go to war with Iran; along with pushing USA to get into the war.

in fact an embargo is a form of war. If anything the west has already declared war.

The only one spinning anything is you trying to justify another war. You chicken hawks so ready for war; go join the army and kill. Till then don't try to push for a war you obviously will not fight. But rather you will like to post from the comfort of your home how Iran is to dangerous and it must be stopped at all costs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by jesiaha

So basically over 70 millions of people are self important jerks that we would be better off in a ''New York minute'' ...so very humane...Anyway, Russia and China wouldn't stand by and go...oh well. I just think you hold dangerous rethoric
edit on 27-2-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

I never said we would be better off nuking or getting rid of anyone. I just said that Israel could take care of them if the U.S. told them to. I think there should be peace all around over there, but that will never happen. Look how they treat their women. They don't even have equality for the sexes yet, and they stone people to death. A culture/practice like that, however, with or without the people, needs to vanish.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Iran isn't going to do anything. Wake up people. It's all for the money and not to keep us safe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If he just said 'we're ready to wipe israel off the map' like the OP suggests, then it sounds more aggressive, however, he said 'we're ready and willing to wipe israel off the map' which sounds more like they will not hesitate to retaliate should they be attacked first. WHICH IS NORMAL for a country threatened and landlocked by foreign military bases.

A country should defend itself from foreign invasion, no?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The west managed to wipe the Soviet Union off the map peacefully, so it is possible. The minute Iran use a nuke their whole nation will be removed off the face off the earth. I don't believe they have this death wish.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by beezzer

The west managed to wipe the Soviet Union off the map peacefully, so it is possible. The minute Iran use a nuke their whole nation will be removed off the face off the earth. I don't believe they have this death wish.

Peacefully... like when Yeltzin and his spetsnaz guard with tank support assaulted the White Palace, in response to western imposed neo-liberal reforms that the Duma had implemented?

I wouldn't exactly call it "peacefully". The population was having a good time but the Russian brass knew that the US had betrayed its promise to stay out of Russian affairs during this time. The results of neo-liberalization were massive saleoffs of Russian state assets, lack of food to distribute to the people, losses of savings, etc etc. This was carried out to crush Russia, to make it unable to quickly recover in its transition. However, it already has recovered, over the past 20 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Everyday a new thread is made about a middle east war, etc.

If there is no real new information then don't just keep milking out useless threads like these.

You haven't told us anything new, this is all old.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant