It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
"After 2012, When Nothing Happens, Wilcock and Others Will Be Finished!"

That's a paraphrase of thoughts I've read throughout this thread. Not likely people.

I'm sure people like Wilcock have already put a lot of thought into how to continue the fraud. In my lifetime alone I can think of several Doom n Gloom end of the world scenarios other than 2012, and I'm only 30! Y2K, Hale-Bopp, May 5th Notrodomus, etc. And I also know that before me, people have always had end of the world scenarios for hundreds of years.

Sorry, but 2012 will come and go, and Wilcock will change his business model to fit a new scenario deliver this BS and make a few more bucks, and there will always be people gulli.... no STUPID enough to believe it.

SIDE NOTE

Wilcock has built his career over spreading BS successfully because he is a good public speaker, and can twist truths in such a way, that without a little research on your own, you'd think his logic paints a picture of truth.

You know who else was a successful public speaker spinning a web of lies based on half-truths? Hitler.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

His 'Financial Tyranny" is a good piece of writing and is now considered the most thorough and up to date collaboration on the NWO and what has happened to our economy.

He is bright, researches well and regurgitates the information he garners very well. He phrases his information in a way that mainstream audiences can understand.

Who considers this to be the "most thorough"?

If he is as bright as people claim, then why does he misrepresent so often? It must be because he is doing this on purpose if he is as bright as claimed. Every time I check him out he is wrong about the work he cites.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
he is a fraud, and a very intelligent, trained one.
he is making money as others like Hoagland etc.
his claims of being Cayce´s reincarnation was a lie, revealed by the Cayce family themselves.
( what doesnt stop him of course)
because he knows that a message existing only of enlightning and ascending is too much 90ies, he has slowly added more popular themes as Black OP, NWO and secret intelligence into his claims.
he never backed up his ´credible sources´( simple tactics of course), because his concept is simply about believing him.

a waste of time.

edit on 27-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

So how do you differentiate this desire to see something from seeing something that is not there? Lots of people delude themselves into believing things that are not real.

Can you devise a test to see if you can actually do these things?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
Another tell is Project Camelot alignments. If you find this ilk on Project Camelot, they are done. They joined the kook legion. Next stop the Hitler Channel.

interesting, PC always was fishy to me..any info about that?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Okay, so wait, people are now comparing David Wilcock to a man who was responsible for the extermination of millions of people? There are many good arguments in here against Wilcock without having to resort to Godwin's law.

I know people are saying that Wilcock will be able to continue "selling snake oil" after the 2012 prediction fails, but I just don't see it happening. With a lot of Wilcock's failed predictions, he has never been 100% as to leave an opening for his escape, but after all the time and effort he's spent, he'll be cooked if nothing happens. Just look at what happened to Carl Calleman: I don't think there's a single person on ATS that gives that man any credibility anymore, and if nothing happens in 2012, the same fate will await Wilcock.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MRuss

His 'Financial Tyranny" is a good piece of writing and is now considered the most thorough and up to date collaboration on the NWO and what has happened to our economy.

He is bright, researches well and regurgitates the information he garners very well. He phrases his information in a way that mainstream audiences can understand.

Who considers this to be the "most thorough"?

If he is as bright as people claim, then why does he misrepresent so often? It must be because he is doing this on purpose if he is as bright as claimed. Every time I check him out he is wrong about the work he cites.

can we here at ATS look at your DATA by which you have "Checked Him Out"
Just calling an Idea Crap doesnt cut it at ATS...show US otherwise you are just fishing

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I believe he needs attention. Period.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

There are many examples of people that have successfully gotten past blatant failures.
Miller is one after numerous failures to predict rapture
Harold Camping made it past failure 1
Even Velikovsky still has believers.

Calleman seems to have put all of his eggs in 1 basket. Bad move.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Okay, so wait, people are now comparing David Wilcock to a man who was responsible for the extermination of millions of people? There are many good arguments in here against Wilcock without having to resort to Godwin's law.

I know people are saying that Wilcock will be able to continue "selling snake oil" after the 2012 prediction fails, but I just don't see it happening. With a lot of Wilcock's failed predictions, he has never been 100% as to leave an opening for his escape, but after all the time and effort he's spent, he'll be cooked if nothing happens. Just look at what happened to Carl Calleman: I don't think there's a single person on ATS that gives that man any credibility anymore, and if nothing happens in 2012, the same fate will await Wilcock.

What happened to Calleman. I thought he was a mayan!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I've already pointed out 2 failures in this thread. Go read.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Excellent but why should I belive you instead of David?????

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KerryLynn

Calleman is a Swede.
haecceities.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What's wrong with Swede's? I have cousins in Oslo.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KerryLynn

Nothing is wrong with Swede's. That is who he is, not Mayan.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Like many here on ATS I have a scientific background. Also, like many both scientific or not, I have intelligence and an appropriate respect for skepticism and critical thinking. When it comes to Mr. Wilcock, I can listen to him for a maximum of about 3 minutes.(I tried really hard to make it all the way to the end of the video but I just could not do it.) I become so agitated by the stream of cut-and-paste, grammar-free verbage that comes forth from his mouth that I end up yelling at my computer monitor. People who do not have a scientific background can be vulnerable to folks who represent themselves as being educated or enlightened on scientific subjects. It is criminal in my view. As computers benefit from spell-checkers, he'd benefit from a thought-checker.

From a certain narrow perspective I do think he wants to be helpful to people, but never, ever at the expense of valuable time in a spotlight , in front of a camera or a microphone. He wants every chance to charm a listener. I did watch the video at the beginning of this post. It reminds me of a video where a real scientist, an "instrument maker' and natural philosopher (physicist) named Peterson is speaking about actual scientific research and Mr. Wilcock is simply not up to the challenge. He seems both incapable of understanding many of the concepts described by Dr. Peterson and of forming any intelligent questions on the topics being covered. It is at once funny and pathetic to watch.

He is glib. He has a decent vocabulary. He has lovely blond hair and a certain charisma. He should be selling dryer anti-static sheets or maybe Cham-wow! He has no business anywhere near anything scientific or metaphysical. If he likes to meditate, great. He and some of his buds can go do that on the beach not far from some volleyball tournaments.There have been times when I have thought of going to a certain conference or workshop, but the minute I hear this guy is on the bill.. the whole event loses all of its credibility .Is that harsh to say? Yes. It is as harsh as it is true.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There is a saying, "after enlightenment, the laundry," which should be kept in mind in regards to any would-be ascension. Life will remain the same, people will repeat the same mundane tasks; 2012 is not going to be some magical year where we defy the laws of physics and start flying around/shooting lasers beams out of our asses.

I'm having a hard time understanding why this supposed "shift" is occurring; it makes very little sense for us to suddenly wake up with magic powers, does it not? I think I'd attribute this more to fantasy and wishful thinking than a possibility.

2012 is shaping up to be a very eventful year, and time will tell if it will be met with catastrophe or ascension, but right now, wishful thinking aside, it is looking to be more on the catastrophic end of the spectrum. I'm a bit concerned with the world entering a WWIII scenario, which seems to be inching closer and closer by the day. I have, on the other hand, seen a very frustrated public finally begin to break free of the shackles of government propaganda and express its frustration. On the other hand, the propaganda machines are also working around the clock in an attempt to disperse public concern with a bastard governing system.

Thing are quickly shaping up to be a struggle between the people and the elite. Perhaps an EMP attack on American soil will be a false flag to disrupt public exchange of ideas via social networking and the internet (i.e. keep us in the dark) and spoon feed us propaganda and lies while our bastard government displays shameless imperialism around the globe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
IMHO, Wilcock is not a good reporter.

Example: He says that michael newton´s books journey of souls and destiny of souls validate the law of one channelings but i have studied both and i can guarantee that its not true.

There are more examples: Wilcock uses know hoaxes like leo taxils Lucifer theory on freemasonry, and the pike/mazini connection.

He is just not a good journalist, he tells his stories like he wants to...

But yeah, he has a positive approach, he is not a fear mongerer

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Well said. I guess i have a greater tolerance for BS because I have actually watched wilcocks vid and checked his blog. On a positive note, he does attempt to cover a wide spectrum of topics, and for this I tried to follow him. whoever said class A charlitan was right on the money. I don't have any problems with the guy on a personal level; he's just another stooge trying to seperate you from your dollars.

as far as after 2012, I think he'll go on as if the acsention actually occured!! He already claims he's ascended:barf This is actually a repy to malkuth
edit on 27-2-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Calleman is dead now... No-one listens to him anymore, i think all the 2012 Prophets may go along with him...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join