It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Another Patriotic drone post.

Why are the US troops burning Books on a foreign land which has an official religion "Islam"?

Also in case you had no idea ignorant op; its called "Islamic Republic of Afghanistan".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Muslims and christians and all other religious entities are 2 sides to the same coin.

What you just said goes the same for any other religion on earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There at least 4 Muslim bashing pro Israeli threads on this page. Is this place that badly infiltrated, too many people watching FOX news, what's going on here.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by alienorgy

Sorry, one of my quirks. I tend to switch out certain terms in my mind sometimes. Consequence of being hit in the head alot in my army days.

just glad someone like u exists

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Be careful what you wish for
For all you know I could be Jimmy Walker the late night stalker.
Seriously, stop it. You got me blushin and everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRamblinRose
Radical Islam are the people taking over the world, and America, with it's nose in world affairs having nothing to do with them, and a military presence in almost every country in the world, is trying to stop them?

Something is backwards here.

ssssssshhhhhhh, repeat after me

the muzzies are evil,,,,,,the muzzies are evil

if we say it enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
There at least 4 Muslim bashing pro Israeli threads on this page. Is this place that badly infiltrated, too many people watching FOX news, what's going on here.

seems to be a theme on conspiracy forums

seems like a conspiracy all by itself doesn't it?

makes you think doesnt it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

It's worse than that man. This website is about as mainstream as conspiracy sites get now, which means that alot of younger people are now reading the crap that gets put on here sometimes. I could easily see someone that doesn't know taking this crap too seriously and doing something stupid because of it. Seriously, it makes me think that we're gonna get our own Anders Breivik(sorry if I misspelled, but he's a murderer, who cares how his last name is spelled) someday soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

if you are JJ then im sendin u my dynomite doll for you to autograph dammit!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by purplemer

This is a nice photo. Funny thing is, to read a lot of people on ATS, you'd think the soldier would simply shoot her because he's an "evil American soldier".

thank you. i dont think the soldiers are evil. I think they people put in extreme situations. The ones that are evil are the rich leaders sending the half way across the world to kill people so they can make more money.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

if you are JJ then im sendin u my dynomite doll for you to autograph dammit!

lolol i had to look that up

when someone says jimmie walker i automatically assume its my idol jj

my bad lolol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Some officers are pretty sadistic individuals too, in addition to people that do not know war, yet make war. You are right about the enlisted side though. We are just people like you or anyone else that are born into bad situations, and join the military as a perceived way out. I can't speak for anyone else, but when I enlisted, it was advertised as the honourable, right thing to do (the 10 000 dollar signing bonus didnt hurt either). What we were really doing in Afghanistan, and what the consequences were for servicemen never came up (although you would think that it would be obvious, not all possibilities are obvious, when you are an angry teenager with only two ways out of a seriously bad situation: a bullet through the brain, or enlisting.) It is usually only after it is too late, and after you've signed your butt away, that you realise that something is seriously wrong with this picture. By then, you either do your job, or you are reprimanded. Peer pressure usually leads to the former occurring, and that is how you end up with My Lai's and Haditha's. People just need to remember that enlisted men/women are just regular people. We are not special, nor are we all baby-killers
edit on 27/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No worries lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn
Another Patriotic drone post.

Why are the US troops burning Books on a foreign land which has an official religion "Islam"?

Also in case you had no idea ignorant op; its called "Islamic Republic of Afghanistan".

MUSLIMS BURN BOOKS ALL THE TIME.

including the koran.

what happens to all those tattered/worn out dog eared korans?

they get burnt.

it is just bits of paper with ink on them.

moslims are programmed puppets since childhood of various religious zealots.

islam is a albatross around their necks.that is why they are so technically and socially backward.

heard of any mosloms inventions?

any mosloms here want to challenge me?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
And word is now, Muslims were going to kill Putin in a matter of days and that rebels have already been arrested in the conspiracy.
Which I think is a lie for who really was going to kill him

WW3 is >< this close people.

America is the sacrificial lamb this go around.

Make sure u have a safe place to hide when it hits our nation
edit on 27-2-2012 by alienorgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I keep hearing that the Qu'ran commands Muslims to go out and have a slaughter fest against those who are not Muslim, and yet, having read the Qu'ran, I don't see this. What I do see is cherry picking and taking certain verses out of context.
Being a citizen of the world and beyond, I appreciate all the Holy Books finding knowledge and wisdom in them all. If a person wants to understand the Qu'ran, they need to pause and take the time to study the Qu'ran in a serious and respectful light. You'd find yourself emersed into the many layers of knowledge and wisdom that the Qu'ran has to offer. Appreciate the Qu'ran for the Qu'ran rather than letting judgement of humanity's complexities obscure your quest for illumination and the dissolution of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
I keep hearing that the Qu'ran commands Muslims to go out and have a slaughter fest against those who are not Muslim, and yet, having read the Qu'ran, I don't see this. What I do see is cherry picking and taking certain verses out of context.
Being a citizen of the world and beyond, I appreciate all the Holy Books finding knowledge and wisdom in them all. If a person wants to understand the Qu'ran, they need to pause and take the time to study the Qu'ran in a serious and respectful light. You'd find yourself emersed into the many layers of knowledge and wisdom that the Qu'ran has to offer. Appreciate the Qu'ran for the Qu'ran rather than letting judgement of humanity's complexities obscure your quest for illumination and the dissolution of ignorance.

ssssssshhhhhh,,,,,,you're messing it up

now,,,,,,,repeat after me,,,,,,

muzzies are evil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,muzzies are evil,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if we repeat it enough times,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Alda1981
i ve read some serious s#@t in my life. but here i saw the finest display of illiteracy,ignorance,
redneckism, fear of my life. "all muslim people are terrorists". "they deserve to be bombed" etc. your country is the biggest plague there has been for millenia and the reason so few have managed so much evil is people like you. stupid moronic people full of fear towards the rest of the world with the false idea of "patriotism" being a cancer for this world. you officialy DISGUST ME as fellow human.

I see you are in Greece. Having fun picking up the pieces yet?

oh great come back! cant answer to the real matters so attack the financial situation of my country which started from USA in the first place. from the country that has no real cash and prints money out of thin air. the country that has been sold to china... oh my i feel so inferior now... pathetic....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

LoL, can I rabbidly wave a Spork and froath while I say this mysterious mantra of power?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

YES! lol

LoL, can I rabbidly wave a Spork and froath while I say this mysterious mantra of power?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join