It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

www.addictinginfo.org

Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.

As the fourteenth amendment is only a grant of “civil rights” and not a grant of “political rights” Barack Hussein Obama II does not have and “political rights” under any provision of the United States Constitution to hold any Public Office of the United States government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.turningleft.net

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well at least this particular racist is honest about it!

I guess that is progress...of a sort.....

Having been laughed out of court for everything approximating (however loosely) non-racist attempts to rewrite the constitution, history and the Hawaiian medical records system, extremists are now at their fall back position - which we all knew was the real problem in the 1st case - Obama is black - despite being half "white" too of course!

Predictable, pathetic, and unsurprising!

www.addictinginfo.org

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe what this Earth needs is a catastrophic event to remove all the morons of the world.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Are we that backwards that a black President is cause for alarm?? I shudder to think what will happen when we finally join the 21st century an elect a woman....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's almost election time, you'd think the horse would be dead by now.

But the nutters are still holding their bats...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Cant have dem gull durned dark fellas in polotiks.

Im actually almost ok with it if it gets him out of office.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

www.addictinginfo.org

Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.

As the fourteenth amendment is only a grant of “civil rights” and not a grant of “political rights” Barack Hussein Obama II does not have and “political rights” under any provision of the United States Constitution to hold any Public Office of the United States government.

Related News Links:
www.turningleft.net

There is no such thing as a political right.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This suit is actually contrary to an official opinion of a US Attorney-General. On Nov. 29, 1862, Lincoln's Attorney General, Edward Bates, issued a lengthy and detailed opinion to the effect that race or color was not an element in the Constitutional definition of citizen. That a free negro/mulatto could be a full-fledged US citizen from birth. This opinion was published at 10 Op. US Atty-Gen. 382 and separately published as a 29 page booklet by the Govt Printing Office in 1863. And this was, of course, BEFORE the adoption of the 13th & 14th Amendments.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
This is ridiculous. Are we that backwards that a black President is cause for alarm?? I shudder to think what will happen when we finally join the 21st century an elect a woman....

But to be president, you have to be at least 35 years of age.
What woman will admit to being that old when running for POTUS??

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I love how this frivolous lawsuit showing antiquated language in the Constitution comes out just as the story of Obama's real birth certificate being revealed hits ATS.

I believe in coincidence but I don't believe in coincidence when it happens in the media. This makes me go hmm... Feels like it could be a planted story or even a planted lawsuit. Very well played it makes anyone who attacks Obama's eligibility look like a lunatic racist.

The funny part is, people will fall for it. Or is that the sad part?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nothing about this story shocks me about this at all. With all the bigotry, racism, prejudiced in the US that I and others of all, races, creeds, sexes, religious beliefs, sexual preference experience, no U.S. citizen should be surprised; unless they walk around with rose colored glasses, ignore it, or thing it's a correct way of thinking.

Those not from the U.S. may not know, but I'm sure other countries have their stereotypes, racism, and pre conceived notions as well, so it must be human nature.

(Generally speaking)
edit on 25-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
I love how this frivolous lawsuit showing antiquated language in the Constitution comes out just as the story of Obama's real birth certificate being revealed hits ATS.

I believe in coincidence but I don't believe in coincidence when it happens in the media. This makes me go hmm... Feels like it could be a planted story or even a planted lawsuit. Very well played it makes anyone who attacks Obama's eligibility look like a lunatic racist.

At this point the only people who attack Obama's eligibility are lunitics. And that is the general opinion of most Americans, No need to attack the the people who are already clearly nuts. This is just another law suit by another nutter.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Good grief!! Is this nut a Sovereign Citizen, too, by any chance? Sounds like one. This website featured his lawsuit (scroll about 2/3 down).

One should not judge an entire state by one village's idiot. OTOH I think Alaska has a pretty strong contender for 2012 Village Idiot of the Year.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

just as the story of Obama's real birth certificate being revealed hits ATS.

Except of course that was a 3 year old hoax, as you know....

birthers are really getting desperate now, all their silly lawsuits have failed, their "Birther Queen", poor Orly Taitz has had a meltdown and it looks very much like Obama will be re elected....

Very well played it makes anyone who attacks Obama's eligibility look like a lunatic racist.

Well, a lot are actually!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Now i see why 'SOPA' and other groups are being formed to stop enternet lies, and bull sh** that comes from these forums, and tainted raciel links.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Exactly, its like they took some crazy person's frivolous lawsuit (or paid him to do it) and use it to create cloudspin over the more legit issue of birth certificate tampering in Hawaii.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This could be a disguised left wing plot.

This could make the right wing look bad.

We've already seen the race cards on the table.

I think these lawyers that appear to be going after Obama might actually be helping him !!

It seems every case is far fetched and always get thrown out of court.

That always makes them look like nut cases.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i don't care that he is black. that is not why i dislike his policies. he's george w. bush 2.0 and it is destroying our nation.

and no, i don't think he is a natural born citizen. there is plenty of reasonable evidence from the analysis of the birth certificate that he posted on whitehouse.gov that demonstrates it is fake.

i'm not saying that there aren't racists who hate him because he is black, but they're a minority. plenty of blacks voted for him simply because he is black. i consider that illogical at best, prejudiced in the median, and outright racist at worst. i'm sure there are people who fit in all three categories.

that aside, this case, while even if the plaintiff was strictly legally correct, is completely racist and demonstrates how morality and laws are two separate things.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

very true, i thought the same thing at first.

this could be an attempt to validate the race card. it's a popular political strategy, just like paying women to come forward with sexual harassment suits as a means of character assassination is widely used in politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join