It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

And yet you make such attacks too - how does that work?

I don't immediately recognise you from any where else BTW - I think you are over inflating your importance

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I presented the facts...boo hoo...if they don't fit your narrative.....I was replying to spoor with facts, because he was spreading lies. Go take a leap.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Because it is not the first time I have been personally attacked by these 2, many other run ins and it doesn't matter what it is about only that it is against the great one. They personally attack and demean even when you are not talking to them or are presenting facts.

Personal attacks show laziness and defeat....if you don't like the facts I share, do your own research don't call names and play "I know you are but what am I" games.

But this is all premised on the assumption of your opinion of the matter no? I am no Obama apologist but seriously the incessant and quite frankly, scary obsession over his birth place (minus actual, factual knowledge that pertains to his citizenship) is insane.

Do I believe that a president, as per the Constitution, be a natural born citizen? Yes. Has 3 years of constant searching and legal battles proven otherwise? Nope.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is a difference between attacking and defending myself.......

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Again...not talking to you..

I never made my opinion known on this thread....

I read the op and all the posts....which is what you should do before opening your mouth.....

I saw a lie posted by someone.....

I did the intelligent thing and found proof before opening my mouth which you should do......

And I posted said proof....

Op didn't like the facts and chose to attack and demean the messenger.....

Typical bully tactics......

I will find other threads where there are adults.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Obama Campaign Racks Up Large Legal Fees By Alex Knott Roll Call Staff March 30, 2011, Midnight President Barack Obama was not on the ballot in 2010, but his campaign committee outspent all other presidential campaigns last year on legal fees, refunds to contributors and payments to the Treasury Department for unusable donations. Obama for America has spent more than $2.8 million on legal fees since the 2008 election, according to a CQ MoneyLine study of Federal Election Commission records. In all, the president’s campaign spent three times more on lawyers after Election Day than in the two years preceding it. A Democratic spokesman said in a statement that the expenses were expected and not extraordinary considering that Obama’s White House run was the largest campaign in history, taking in more than $750 million. “The campaign has incurred ordinary legal expenses related to the wind-down of its operations and other legal services which all campaigns incur and which are proportional to the unprecedented size of this campaign,” DNC National Press Secretary Hari Sevugan said. The Obama campaign’s legal fees since the 2008 election top those of any other House or presidential campaign committee, including those of Members of Congress who were under investigation. These legal costs topped those of Rep. Charlie Rangel’s campaign, which spent $2.4 million during an ethics investigation that resulted in his censure last year. The New York Democrat used the legal fees to defend himself against allegations that included misuse of federal resources, failing to pay taxes on a villa in the Dominican Republic and filing inaccurate financial disclosure forms. Rangel also used $425,000 from his political action committee to defray legal fees, which bumps his total about $300 over Obama’s. Legal costs for presidential campaigns can balloon following Election Day as these organizations face compliance issues and sometimes court cases stemming from the campaign season. Sevugan said some legal fees were needed to defend the campaign against “unmeritorious” suits, including one challenging Obama’s citizenship.
reply to post by spoor

www.rollcall.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I presented the facts...boo hoo...if they don't fit your narrative.....I was replying to spoor with facts, because he was spreading lies. Go take a leap.

ROFL - well if he was presenting lies then so were you - you agreed that Obama did not spend $2 million defending against birther claims.

So you agree with Spoor!

And you don't even realise it!!

A classic case of blindness to what ids actually written in favour of what you want to see!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Report that (at least) some of the lawyers representing Obama in these birther lawsuits are doing it for free:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

This wasn't so difficult to find, so I wonder why you didn't look for it yourselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Again...not talking to you..

Following the thread would lead readers you were in fact responding to me. Since your last response was directed at me....

I never made my opinion known on this thread....
I read the op and all the posts....which is what you should do before opening your mouth.....
I saw a lie posted by someone.....

Help the unknowing out here....what lie?

I did the intelligent thing and found proof before opening my mouth which you should do......

And I posted said proof...

As anyone should. I do not question your integrity.

I will find other threads where there are adults.

Why would you run away? I engage in threads where I know for certain I will be in the minority or on the "wrong side of thinking" because I learn so much more. I learn the ideas from those that I do not know, from those that I oppose, from those that have no clue.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

All I did was the post the facts to counter Spoor's claim that Obama didn't spend money on defending "birther" claims....

Here we yet another birther making up stories as they have no facts. Care to show exactly where I claimed Obama didn't spend any money defending birther claims....

Why did you make that silly claim up?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra

Report that (at least) some of the lawyers representing Obama in these birther lawsuits are doing it for free:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

This wasn't so difficult to find, so I wonder why you didn't look for it yourselves.

It's already been identified in this thread - why do you think it is important at all anyway??

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Here we yet another birther making up stories as they have no facts. Care to show exactly where I claimed Obama didn't spend any money defending birther claims....

Originally posted by jsmappy
Do you think that anyone would spend $2M to hide EVERY single record of his/her past unless it would damage his/her career.

Who did that? Obama certainly didnt....

here

Why are you lying?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

That doesn't' say he didn't spend ANY money - it says he didn't spend $2 million.

Do you understand the difference between "didn't spend anything" and "didn't spend $2million"??

Do try to deny ignorance ..please!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Straw man.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
but i'm inclined to follow the lead from the vid about money spent to conceal his past.

Obama hasnt spent money to conceal his past, care to explain how you can do that? Care to show us where Obama has spent money to conceal his past?

here

Please try to spin it. Please.
edit on 2-27-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Perhaps you could be more specific when you change the goalposts after being shown to have low reading skills??

And perhaps you could identify the straw man in the previous post?

I know it is a typical conspiracy tactic to change the direction when things get too hard - but how about it huh?

Be specific - try to identify the issue clearly.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Care to point out which goalpost I have changed? I haven't even participated in this thread until I just pointed out spoor's lie.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Never said you change a post - I said you changed the goalposts - awesome and immediate demonstration of poor comprehension skills!!

You were caught out showing poor comprehension skills about Spoors "lie" - ie you didn't comprehend the difference between "$2 million" and "any money" - so you changed the topic to something else to avoid admitting being wrong.

And now you think that me saying you changed the goalposts means I said you changed a post!!

Wow dude ...just....wow

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

You are right - my apologies!

There - it's not so hard to do!

you changed from www.abovetopsecret.com...

where you wrote

Do you think that anyone would spend $2M to hide EVERY single record of his/her past unless it would damage his/her career.

here

Why are you lying?

to here -

Originally posted by reaxi0n

here

Why are you lying?

simple enough for you?

Perhaps you have trouble distinguishing between "birther claims" and "hide EVERY single record of his/her past "??
edit on 27-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join