It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Who said a black man in the Illuminati?

Last time I checked that was the biggest racist party!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Now i see why 'SOPA' and other groups are being formed to stop enternet lies, and bull sh** that comes from these forums, and tainted raciel links.

SOPA was a bill, you mean the folks behind the bill in the entertainment industry from Hollywood to Burbank, from news corporations to newspapers and mags.

People like en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Apparently they failed to realize that the naturalization Act corrected the discrepancies when it came to citizenship and color.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
thats funny. because obamas not black. smh.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Now i see why 'SOPA' and other groups are being formed to stop enternet lies, and bull sh** that comes from these forums, and tainted raciel links.

SOPA is about copyright issues...Not stopping internet 'lies'.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow, I thought this was going to be a serious thread talking about how backwards that kind of thinking is.

Now as to why people say that the reason people don't like Obama is because he is black are very narrow minded (their probably is a small minority, I will admit that), they refuse to accept that its because his policies have helped deteriorate our country (yes he could have given us hope and change, but with his record we new he wouldn't).

Of course people have to keep bringing race back in. I haven't seen any racial issues in decades personally, ever since middle school. I of course hear the racist card pull out from the media (mind you I never hear about it on Fox, but others are lividly frothing at the mouth using race as an excuse). But then again some people need to use race to have power over others.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well if I were the judge I would instantly throw this out not because of the sheer ridiculousness of it and the absolute ignorance of it, but this "Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution. " statement is false.

I would then turn and ask them to show me the specific spot in which any race, any color, any creed was ever excluded from the Constitution. They would undoubtedly point towards the now struck 3/5ths Clause and I would laugh.

But hopefully they will just be shunned by their community (outside of their own little niche of course) and live out their days as outcasts to society.

We seriously need to make shame important again....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Feb 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Relevance? And perhaps some comment of your own??

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Well if I were the judge I would instantly throw this out not because of the sheer ridiculousness of it and the absolute ignorance of it,

Couldn't agree more!

edit on 26-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The relevance is he did spend a lot of money defending lawsuits about his birth place......it may not have been $2million but a lot more than it would have cost to just show proof of eligibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

The relevance is he did spend a lot of money defending lawsuits about his birth place......it may not have been $2million but a lot more than it would have cost to just show proof of eligibility.

It costs $$'s to defend lawsuits whether they have merit or not - the evidence for birth was there early but the rubbish lawsuits kept coming - right up to now, hence this thread.

So your implication that there is something suspicious about this has no merit.

Firstly you do not know how much was spent defending lawsuits.

Secondly you do not know how much it costs to "just show proof of eligibility"

Thirdly, showing proof of eligibility did not prevent lawsuits.

Fail, fail, fail.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

All I did was the post the facts to counter Spoor's claim that Obama didn't spend money on defending "birther" claims.....don't put words in my mouth or speak for me. You embarrass yourself......fail.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

All I did was the post the facts to counter Spoor's claim that Obama didn't spend money on defending "birther" claims.....don't put words in my mouth or speak for me. You embarrass yourself......fail.

Spoor made no such claim in the post your responded to.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I notice you ignore the fact that your claim that Obama spent $2million covering up his private records is just a birther lie.... signature: Just the facts
He has been making claim here and on every other "birther" thread.

How much do you two get paid to defend Obama? It's like a obsession with you two.
And you were very rude to me for no reason...does it make you feel superior?

Oh dear, another birther come out with that birther lie. Care to explain how anyone has to spend money to keep private records under wraps? I just tried to get your college and medical records, and was unable to. So just what are you hiding, and why have you spent money hiding your private information?

edit on 26-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)
Quotes from spoor on this thread.....

edit on 26-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

So where does he claim that Obama spent NOTHING on defence?

He argued your claim that Obama spent $2 million - and you have actually agreed with him that Obama did not spend $2 million!!

But nowhere does he claim that Obama spent nothing - which is what you claim he said

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know for a fact that some of the lawyers who have represented Obama in birther lawsuits were doing it for free. They had been associated with the Obama campaign in some way and supported Obama as candidate and so volunteered their services when the birther lawsuit popped up. For all I know, most or all of the lawyers representing Obama in these cases have been doing it this way.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How much do you two get paid to defend Obama? It's like a obsession with you two.

How did you come to this conclusion in regards to the person you were responding to? Because they oppose the constant and failing attempts of a small group of people who are hell bent on finding "something, anything" to prove the President is not who they say they are?

I am sure Aloysius the Gaul can stick up for themselves but really? Resorting to "you must be a paid shill" is a sign of defeat...
edit on 26-2-2012 by ownbestenemy because: "their selves" yeah I have had a few beers....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
I know for a fact that some of the lawyers who have represented Obama in birther lawsuits were doing it for free. They had been associated with the Obama campaign in some way and supported Obama as candidate and so volunteered their services when the birther lawsuit popped up. For all I know, most or all of the lawyers representing Obama in these cases have been doing it this way.

A fact? Then you have proof to this fact? Something to verify your claim? If this is a new concept to you -- it will be like smacking against a wall going 90 mph here at ATS.

A large portion of us like to see some evidence of what is claimed before we accept something as "fact".

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ha ha - pot, kettle!

Boo hoo....well the answer to you being upset about being rudely treated is in your own hands - stop spreading known, long-debunked drivel and start looking like yuo have a brain that you can actually think with!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Because it is not the first time I have been personally attacked by these 2, many other run ins and it doesn't matter what it is about only that it is against the great one. They personally attack and demean even when you are not talking to them or are presenting facts.

Personal attacks show laziness and defeat....if you don't like the facts I share, do your own research don't call names and play "I know you are but what am I" games.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join