It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for Yoda = (Teacher)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey ATS fellow members.

Now this is the hard part to put it in a simple explanation.

I proved to my self something that can not be explained of how it is done.

We all know this trick:

Now let me explain why I am looking for Yoda.

This event occurred 1 year back as far as I can properly estimate.

So I sat there wondering why do people sit or have their hands so close to the psi wheel?

Then I got the brilliant idea to place it on a bench and sit in a chair located 3-5 meters away from the wheel the room is tightly sealed so no draft was present.

After 30 minutes of focusing I started to get small twitches of the wheel which was followed by my temple region pulsating quiet heavily.

1 hour into the focusing the wheel started to actually move into 1 direction doing at least 2-4 full rotations. The temple region pulsations got even stronger.

1 hour and 30 minutes into it I was able to move the paper in any direction just by me moving it into the direction with my fingers while sitting 3-5 meters away from it. Now the health signs became much worse the pulsations got so intense I started having a headache,followed by a bleeding nose and to top it off at the end vomiting into my office bin in my room. I think the mental stress or over doing it contains some risks if you jump into it like I did.

Now I am not here to provide any videos of me doing it or show off, I am merely looking for someone who can help me understand and achieve what I am meant to with this whatever you wanna call it.

I never done it sense because of what you wanna call a close call of passing out in my blood and puke. I did however, repeated it once more a week after just to be sure I was not going insane.

I do not know how to explain how I did it but it felt so natural like walking or riding a bike. I am if you wanna call guided in my dreams and I was shown that I will find a teacher and advance further in this thing.

THUS!!!

I MUST FIND YODA~~~!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Now the health signs became much worse the pulsations got so intense I started having a headache,followed by a bleeding nose and to top it off at the end vomiting into my office bin in my room.

Yeah I saw Chronicle too. It was a good flick I liked it.

Your "bleeding nose" just happens to be the same side effects these kids go through in Chronicle. Hmmmm

Telekinesis doesn't work so easily. In my research and experience, it requires a state of mind that isn't so conscious of the surroundings, a deep meditative state. If you could do it at will like the kids in that movie, the CIA would be picking the lock of your door 5 minutes after you posted comments about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Some phenomenal claims on your part. The only thing that would validate your story, is a video of you doing said experiments. But, you've already said, that's not going to happen.

What did you expect me to say.......

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It is more of the fact that I had a nose bleed, temples pulsating and vomiting all at the same time after I did full rotations. It also happened before this so called movie was released so I do not know how they know that you get a nose bleed as a side effect

I do not think CIA would be picking my lock cause I do not even know how I did this, even if I did what would they want with me ? It is not like they do not have their own group that they train to do this.

All that I am good at is nearly passing out in my vomit
and blood.

Overall it would be nice to find someone who is fully legitimate and can explain this stuff to me. For example:

How to control it?

How to understand what it exactly is?

How it works?

I'm not here to joke around I really need help. Hell I would even go to the CIA but I rather not cause knowing them they would cut my brain open.

Even if I somehow by some miracle achieve that level of ability, I would never fully go public it would be like shooting yourself in the face with a shotgun.

Also that state you speak of I believe it can be achieved through walking meditation which I understand is by far the hardest. Is that correct to assume?

Another thing why do people name things? if this ability or whatever it is, is perfectly normal and natural to us why call it something?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
But, you've already said, that's not going to happen.

Of-course it is not going to happen I'm not suicidal
sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by Destinyone
But, you've already said, that's not going to happen.

Of-course it is not going to happen I'm not suicidal
sorry to disappoint you.

I'm not biting your bait.....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm not biting your bait.....

I never said that you have to be biting on anything

Anyway I shall await patiently for someone who will know.

Until then I will sit here sipping my coffee if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I recognise some in your thread, you must learn to relax while training.
Just flow like water into the object of interest.
Good luck

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Hello there. Peace be to you.

"I am merely looking for someone who can help me understand and achieve what I am meant to with this whatever you wanna call it."

Everything in existence is fully interconnected. There are no separate selves, only the illusion of separation through Ego and relativity. Therefor, there is no separation between you and the psi wheel; you and the psi wheel are one. Although you moved psi wheel, fundamentally, it was not much different than moving your own body. Everything is connected, it's just a matter of remembering it.

Each of us are responsible for Self. There are no external saviors. Do not seek a savior, and do not seek to become one. What ever states of being you may experience or whatever manipulation of reality you accomplish is for your own Self, for your understanding, for your enjoyment, and for your will. There is no becoming a super hero, for we all are One. Use your awareness, states of being, and abilities of influence to make your life easier, more efficient. Only be an offer of help to others, they are their own master as you are your own master.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Once, a long while ago, you posted a video of an attempted psychic energy ball. So, post a video of your psi-wheel experiment so that we can see you demonstrating your ability. The chief requirement between any Master/Student is evidence that the training will be effective. Normally, the Master would first teach you how to do something, then you would be tested on that thing, and your ability to perform it. However, in this case you, the Student, can already perform psychic activity from 3-5 meters away. So, put up your evidence so that the Masters can see your ability, and then just sit back, and watch them come out of the woodwork.

~ Scribe

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"advance further in this thing."

Keep practicing moving the psi wheel until you are fully conditioned to feel no fatigue.

The pulsating temples, headaches, and nausea may be due to energy blockage. Allow the energy to fully flow through your body. Channel it and direct it. Visualize it traveling from your head, through your body and down to your feet, then back up to your head like a huge circuit. Allow the energy to flow with your breath, and with your circulatory system. Standing on natural grass or dirt barefoot helps to ground you.

If the energy is too overwhelming, release some energy. Release energy until you feel balanced, like a pressure relief valve. Allow a little energy to "shoot" out of your crown chakra (the top of your head) out into the sky. Or you can release some energy through your breathing. Flow the energy around your body (circuit), direct it to your stomach and swirl it into a tight ball in your abdomen while breathing in. Upon breathing out, channel the energy from your stomach and out of your body with your breath.

Do you do chakra meditations? If not, I recommend you research your chakras.

After developing the control of your internal energy, put a thermometer in a glass of water and attempt to raise the temperature. After that milestone, try lighting candles with raw energy.

Crawl before you walk, walk before you run, run before you fly. Travel well my friend.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

yeeaahhh,...... just to add for information purposes only. Chronicle is not the only movie to show a nose bleed side effect due to the use of telekinesis. just sayin.................

ETA: makes me think of that old movie Scanners.... anyone ever see that messed up movie?
edit on 25/2/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pm sent. No yoda here but a nice place to call home.
. In my youth, I once actually had 100% control over a mechanical object, not just a small wheel. My mother threw the object away as instructed by the church. I tried to find it but it was disposed of off the property. Never tried to control anything again after that. Until very recently. Once again 100% control but on a minute scale compared to my past. And it is not a PSI wheel. I will only show it if it improves immensely. Until then, to me, it doesn't count. Fingers crossed....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sahabi, Pokoia and Elouina

Thank you 3 for such great advice and I will look into it more. I do not know if I am brave enough to do it after the vomiting, headache and bleeding is as you know a bit scary. But fear is a mere emotions I guess I can work past it and thank you for your wonderful time explaining things in more detail. It really shows true maturity of those that are here to help and not make fun of people.

Thank you again

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thank you

Do you do chakra meditations? If not, I recommend you research your chakras.

I already figured out a way to balance energy, I did do some little work on it after my first incident. I understood that one hand is the input and the other is the output. Intake in one and out put the energy from the other, I am still trying to master it fully.I am able to feel very little odd sensation of what like warm smoke moving in my output hand when I try draw the energy. However, I do not have full control of it so at times it feels like my muscles in that hand are calcifying when I do it.

I heard of chakra and chi training did attempt some very peaceful and nurturing feel.

Again thank you for your wisdom.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Until very recently. Once again 100% control but on a minute scale compared to my past. And it is not a PSI wheel. I will only show it if it improves immensely. Until then, to me, it doesn't count. Fingers crossed....

100% control

Have you ever passed out? or any health signs showing?

Im only 20 I feel like a peep squeak

It would explain why I had such scary health signs instead of doing 1% I must have tried to jump to 5%-10%

Also I believe that all those guys on TV are fake you would never go that public and this stuff is not given to make money.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hello Scribe we meet yet again

Reasons why I will not put up the video are as followed.

1. I am not some sort of freak show to show this.

2. I will not become egoistical and do it, ego is a no no no.

3. Real masters will not require video evidence from me and if they do then how can they call themselves true masters of this stuff.

4. There is no way in hell will I make a video and show it to public it will result in endangering my life and those that are close to me.

This is why skeptics are so childish they say video for proof, while they do not take into account how it may effect the life of those involved in it if it is true/real.

Anyway again I shall repeat real masters would not require video proof for if they are true masters they will know.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by elouina
Until very recently. Once again 100% control but on a minute scale compared to my past. And it is not a PSI wheel. I will only show it if it improves immensely. Until then, to me, it doesn't count. Fingers crossed....

100% control

Have you ever passed out? or any health signs showing?

Im only 20 I feel like a peep squeak

It would explain why I had such scary health signs instead of doing 1% I must have tried to jump to 5%-10%

Also I believe that all those guys on TV are fake you would never go that public and this stuff is not given to make money.

No health problems.

Well gee I wonder why we even should need fakes. Oh yah, Catholic church scaring mommies.... And watching evil poltergeists being blamed and banished by priests. Suddenly the kid feels like they did something wrong. What kid in their right mind would fess up? Let alone continue it at this point.

When my mother threw my item I was using away, it was a really sad day. I even roamed the neighborhood checking all the trash. Especially at the shopping center down the street. Btw... I operated that item from a room away.

The day I get better again, ( Or should I say If at my age... Been a longtime..), You will not be seeing me on Youtube. I will be on national TV, sold out to the highest bidder. Hey I want to retire, so why not...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If you want to effect physical reality with your mind you can do it through the laws of probability.
Random number genereation has been shown to be effected by human thought.
Oracles work this way

Try the I ching (CF Baines translation) using the coin toss method

The I ching is the oldest known book and is still being printed 5000 years later
Because it works.

You will find what you vividly imagine as you toss the coins does effect the outcome.
However just trying to mentally force the coins to give you a predicted pattern does not.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join