It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for Yoda = (Teacher)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

my #ing hell.. why the hell would the fbi or anyone care about some random replacable dude that believe he moved a psi wheel with his mind??? Are you kidding me?

And yet tax payer dollars have been and are being spent on such things.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm comfortable sharing it openly if it is ok with you?

Sometimes the cipher is just a mirror or reversed (Da Vinci used this method often in his personal notes).

We humans have been known to feed on beef. A truism about beef encoded/encrypted into the words. And the fact that many words in English (and I strongly suspect other languages as well) have truisms about them found by reversing the words serves as an anchor subliminally and can be used to manipulate and coerce peoples' opinion making processes to make them do (or at least consider) doing something they may not normally do. It is a psyops tool used by ... well, someone and some groups and organizations.

They were reportedly nude in the garden of edun. Yes I purposefully spelled it out the way it sounds phonetically, not the way eden is spelled, but rather how it sounds. I shall defer judgement of this point to Merriam-Webster: Dictionary's pronunciation of EDEN

A trophy is nothing but physical proof of an effort.

This conditioning began at an early age for all humans, and this anchoring was encorporated into the very first thing they depended upon for nurishment and food......

They are not always lips. When open they are one round lip. And, what is one of the first things all infants put in their lip for food?

in lip
ni pil
nipple.

You will appreciate this example, I am sure:

For some magic is just a visual illusion that tricks the eye and the mind, or the mind through the eye....

See eye game?
C I Game?
C I GAM

CIGAM backwards is MAGIC.

So, hopefully my integrity is intact, and I have proven some knowledge of the esoteric arts. A yoda I may not be, but a sharer of information I am.

And, does the American government spend money on this or teach it to their armed forces?
YES!!! YES THEY DO:

(underlined and bold by me)

Goodfellow Air Force Base is a non-flying United States Air Force base located in San Angelo, Texas. As part of Air Education & Training Command (AETC), Goodfellow's main mission is cryptologic and intelligence training for the Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps. Military firefighters are also trained here as part of the 312th Training Squadron.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, no, I'm not lying

Hope this helps, and you may also enjoy my thread here in my signature that deals with truisms found in anagrams YEARS ahead of time. REAL PROPHECIES!!!!

The shortest distance between Science Fiction & Reality.

I hope you found some of this information useful.

If you have not seen it yet, you may find the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" interesting also. Me thinks there is some truth in it. I'm sure it's out on dvd and blueray.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting for what you are looking for. Saint Francis has a famous quote about it, but the same message resonates throughout many spiritual schools:

"What you are looking for is what is looking."

edit on 26-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Thank you for the information

Looks like 1 funny movie to me

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I've watched it twice. OMG it is hilarious!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Oh my, I have to see this.
Thanx for the preview.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

It is extremely humorous. It came out a couple years after the first Star Wars (not a new hope IV, but the prequels) and there is a couple funny lines in there that loosely reference the actor in that movie who also played Obi Wan Kenobi. Also the fact they call themselves "Jedi warriors" in the movie and the Yoda reference in this thread made it even more relevent to this topic, I thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just watched it I just could not stop laughing

edit on 28-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Depends on the path. I really don't see the pushing this as important. So much odd focus. Its not focus but fluid, and I can't do it. I just know its like water. Also when I tried to roll a pen, don't recommend any plastic as my hand was sticky for hours, felt contiminated and wouldn't even wash off with dishes.

One side forces, the other just raises frequency and flows with life, and tries to seek within answers to life and what to do, next steps, how to help.

I believe we all have already done this in our fuller forms and so this is only unlocked as needed by frequency. Or as Higher Self grows fuller inside us.

But anyway, do not force, that. Step back and do the zen minded meditation. keep your focus on, lightly too, there being no spoon. There is no psi wheel! There is no movement! So what is there? Intent?

Also, he shared this episode quite a while ago with me, long before any movie came out.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I MUST FIND YODA~~~!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-2-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

Do two then three. Then try one with a blind in front of it so you cant see then try two or three. After that I will not waste my time trying to help you unless you post such evidence. Then try to move peoples hair.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Okay for the explanation from the real guy in the video explaining how he use convection current to make the psi-wheel spin, go to this video on youtube. He will have two videos the psi wheel and the explanation.

And this video was not made ABOUT A YEAR AGO, it was made 5 YEARS AGO.

Here is a website debunking this crack pot who should be so damned ashamed of himself for wasting the collectives time that well...

HERE IS THE LINK DEBUNKING THIS CRACK POT... forgetomori.com... POST BUSTED PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Okay for the explanation from the real guy in the video explaining how he use convection current to make the psi-wheel spin, go to this video on youtube. He will have two videos the psi wheel and the explanation.

And this video was not made ABOUT A YEAR AGO, it was made 5 YEARS AGO.

Here is a website debunking this crack pot who should be so damned ashamed of himself for wasting the collectives time that well...

HERE IS THE LINK DEBUNKING THIS CRACK POT... forgetomori.com... POST BUSTED PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

You do realize I posted that video and said "We all know this trick: (Video Here) " it was in the original post I posted in page 1 and I then went to explain in that same post what I did differently. I never claimed the video to be me doing it I was talking of my experience that happened 1-2 years ago. I linked the video reference as to me saying "We all know this trick".

So I shall move on from you sense I do not think a true teacher would be calling someone a crack pot because the teacher himself did not understand the reference in the original post. Sigh.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You are Yoda, Look within...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am starting to look within lately I at times get vibrations during meditations now, I had verses given to me I will send you one it made me smile and still see hope for true peace.

Thank you and may you be blessed on your future journey.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I dont know if this was explained yet but.....

Radiometers

A radiometer has vanes that are black on one side and white or silver on the other. There are two types of these devices, one containing rarefied (low-density) gas and one "containing" a total (or nearly total) vacuum. Both operate under different principles.

In the device containing rarefied gas, light is absorbed by the black sides, which get a little warmer than the lighter sides. The temperature differential causes the gas molecules around the paddles to agitate and provide thrust to the paddles. If there is too little gas in the bulb, the vanes won't rotate because there aren't enough gas molecules to produce thrust. If there is too much gas, the vanes won't rotate because there is too much resistance (from the gas itself) for the thrust to overcome.

In the other device containing a vacuum, the difference in radiation pressure between the two sides causes the vanes to spin

wiki.answers.com...'light_mill'_radiometer_spin

edit:
I see it was Never Mind

edit on 23-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What kind of meditation are you performing, and what type of vibrations are you experiencing as a result? Could you explain the meditation and vibrations? It doesn't really help anyone understand you better, or understand your accomplishments and their importance if you remain vague and obscure with your details.

Receiving messages also seems like a very advanced meditative state. Are they extraterrestrial communicators? Inter-dimensional? Ascended Masters? Deceased Ancestors? Part of the Great Mystery? Secret Chiefs? I don't see why, if they are revealing themselves to you, and you are confident enough to claim communication, that you would be silent on just what exactly is happening.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

What kind of meditation are you performing, and what type of vibrations are you experiencing as a result? Could you explain the meditation and vibrations? It doesn't really help anyone understand you better, or understand your accomplishments and their importance if you remain vague and obscure with your details.

Receiving messages also seems like a very advanced meditative state. Are they extraterrestrial communicators? Inter-dimensional? Ascended Masters? Deceased Ancestors? Part of the Great Mystery? Secret Chiefs? I don't see why, if they are revealing themselves to you, and you are confident enough to claim communication, that you would be silent on just what exactly is happening.

~ Wandering Scribe

It is most odd that is what I can say.

No they are not ET communicators more of people.

When I meditate I try to intake the nature energy around me into my core and store it there at times I start vibrating through my whole body. Which I think happens due to my bodies atoms reaction the the vibrational pattern in the energy around me. Hard to explain as to the exact sensations and things.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When I meditate I try to intake the nature energy around me into my core and store it there

How do you take in the nature which surrounds you? What steps do you follow while meditating?

I begin with what is called asana, a process which deals with proper posture, body placement, becoming comfortable, and relaxation of the limbs. I also practice pranayama or the proper control and regulation of breathing. Finally, I work to regulate my thoughts, emotions, and sensations through pratyahara, so that I can achieve a stilled mind.

I occasionally utilize the use of a mantra (of which I have several), to better focus and strengthen my concentration. On the extremely rare occasion my meditations will result in a temporary state of mu, or achieving the neutrality of moksha.

I don't know if any of the aforementioned phases mean anything to you, as it does not seem that you are classically trained in meditative techniques, but prescribe more to the New-Age philosophy of "sitting still and actually paying attention to the world around you." While this can be a stimulating and exhilarating process for beginners, I no longer get any type of high off of just acknowledging existence. To be more precise, I acknowledge existence without needing meditation.

So, what is your technique for meditation?

No they are not ET communicators more of people

Alright. Someone, or something, is speaking to you while you meditate on the energy surrounding you. I can roll with that. Let's see if you know anything about the beings with which you're communicating.

Are they Ascended Masters?
Guardian Angels?
Higher Spirits?
Secret Chiefs?
Ancestral Beings?
The Six Grandfathers?
Interstellar Cosmonauts from the Future?

If you're not sure, or you do not know, then you cannot know that they're benign and friendly, as opposed to being malign and negative. There's a host of other things they could be.

Demons
Emotional larvæ
Fallen Angels
Your conscience
Psychological disease
Hungry Ghosts
Skin Walkers

I just don't see how you can come to the conclusion that this is something good, and positive, without knowing anything about it. The Devil does his work, after all, by being kind to, and conscientious of, those whom He is fooling.

I start vibrating through my whole body

I've experienced this numerous times.

The most common cause is because of the position I have chosen. Whether it is the compression of my spine which begins the vibrations and rocking motions, or something else I cannot be certain. I do know, though, that when I pause in my meditations and assume a new position the sensations do not linger.

Sometimes my deep concentration and mental focus short-circuits some of my brains synapses. This has a similar effect to the hypnagogic jerk, where the brain misplaces its center of gravity, loses balance, and thinks it is falling. By centering myself so inwardly my brain misplaces its sense of body, and begins firing synapses to make sure I still exist, have arms, breathe, have eyes, etc.

On a rare occasion an æthyric force will be passing through my body, and in it's carelessness to take caution that I am there, resonating on the same frequency, we collide. The æthyric nature of the other jumbles my bio-electric field temporarily. This is extremely rare, as æthyric beings tend to be more self-aware than that.

Why do you think it's a message from some higher force?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Young padawan. If you want to know the secrets of the world right now buy gold and silver stock up on organic seeds and build an underground shelter with geothermal power and high pressure sodium lights raise livestock and crops underground. survive you will.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

Nah, I think that the underground places are going to be death traps and people need to work for the whole of humanity or they are regressing their soul orbs and ultimately their abilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join