It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women: You aren't the beings of light you claim to be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm getting very tired of how it has essentially become a mainstream institution, over the last few years, to literally view my gender (men) as being disposable. I read an account on here once, of a group of lesbians who took a particular man's semen so that one of them could have a child, and then threw him in a dumpster. It might have been an urban legend in that particular case, but it was a very effective analogy to describe what many Western women apparently now think of men.

The fact that many of you have that attitude, in and of itself proves that you really do not have the degree of moral superiority that you (and sufficiently domesticated male apologists for feminism) claim.

Anyone who claims women are not capable of vindictiveness or aggression, is deluded. The only real difference is their modus operandi; women will generally stick exclusively to psychological and/or social abuse. Feminists then try and behave as though those things are irrelevant, at least when women engage in them.

A man will physically bash someone to death, directly. An equally spiteful woman will psychologically (verbally) abuse, manipulate, and generally torture someone to the point of inducing mental illness, and/or eventual suicide. Women also engage in social warfare; they can destroy relationships, and spread lies about someone which will destroy the target's reputation within a given group, or their position in a social hierarchy. They can and will also manipulate the legal system, for various destructive reasons.

So the only real difference is tactical. Women are a lot more subtle, and less direct, but in many cases the end result is more or less the same. Suicides, broken relationships, men denied of access to children, homelessness/economic ruin due to financial stripping of someone, legal destruction of men due to false claims of rape. In some cases, simply being physically beaten to death, would probably be more humane.

I've been celibate for five years now. At 35, I'm very possibly going to remain celibate for the rest of my life. The very first time my last (and only) girlfriend and I had sex, I had a lot of erectile problems, and actually said to her that the reason why was because of how afraid I was, of the degree of legal trouble I could get into, if she later decided that she hated me, and tried to falsely claim that I had raped her, purely in order to be vindictive. Even if a man is acquitted for it, a legal accusation of rape isn't something that a man can socially come back from.

I've had a lot of negative experiences with, and cruelty from women. I've had a lot of positive experiences as well, but it is worth emphasising that 90%+ of said positive experiences, have been with women over 40. I used to say while at high school, that as far as I was concerned, a white pointer shark was a compassionate animal, in comparison with some teenage girls.

I will also say that the only reason why I have ever been remotely tempted to convert to Islam, is because it might offer me a remote possibility of obtaining a relationship with a woman who is not a rabid misandrist. Hatred of men in Western society is literally institutional at this point; and the sad thing is that those of you who do, don't realise how you've been manipulated into it. The gender war is just another means that the Illuminati have used for dividing the majority of humanity, and setting us at each other's throats.

If as a woman, you want to scapegoat men as being responsible for all of humanity's problems, that's fine; but understand that, the very fact that you're adopting that attitude, proves that you yourself are no less mentally ill, or mean spirited, than you think we are.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Holy crap dude!

Have some glue, mend that heart.

I like women. Im old, been there done that. crikey. she must have been a real nut for a full page rant!!

mine only cost me my life, but hey, hah, it's all good in the end, I still love the smell of a pretty girl as she walks past.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

hi sir

obviously you have been efd over in a big way
i also think you are a walking time bomb
dont mean to sound rude
ive had my fair share of bad experiences

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

No, I'm not a walking time bomb; and the reason why, is because I know that if I got involved with another woman, I could be. So I'm not going to.

Part of my problem isn't just bad experiences; it's also genetic. My father couldn't control his infidelity, my youngest brother has been serially monogamous and is now paying child support, and a paternal uncle is a convicted paedophile. The entire male line of my family has a serious problem.

I know I'm damaged goods, and like I said, I'm not going anywhere near women again because of it. All I want, however, is for women to stop claiming that it is only men who are sick, and that they're not.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

tread lightly lol

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

No, I'm not a walking time bomb; and the reason why, is because I know that if I got involved with another woman, I could be. So I'm not going to.

Part of my problem isn't just bad experiences; it's also genetic. My father couldn't control his infidelity, my youngest brother has been serially monogamous and is now paying child support, and a paternal uncle is a convicted paedophile. The entire male line of my family has a serious problem.

I know I'm damaged goods, and like I said, I'm not going anywhere near women again because of it. All I want, however, is for women to stop claiming that it is only men who are sick, and that they're not.

i do understand and i must admit
schitzophrenia is common on my mothers side
suicides and heroin play a big part
also its glasgow area no work etc

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am a woman.....don't kill me, hear me out.

I hate feminists. I think they have done some good things for women....but

They are fighting nature and eroding the family. That's my 2 cents.....maybe 2 more after I get some sleep.

We are not all bad.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
reply to post by davesmart

tread lightly lol

lol cheers for the advice
i dont want to be held responsible for an online ats suicide

only kidding op
we all love you unconditionaly (sorry spelling bad lol)

giving you a flag to cheer you up
edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: felt sorry for the guy

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Blame the Spice Girls

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

hi sir

dont mean to sound rude
ive had my fair share of bad experiences

ME W WALKING TIME BOMB?? SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU MO.. oh hi!

not sure what you're on about, this is a happy place.

I like women. They smell and taste nice. my problem is, how to stop getting arrested when finding these things out.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
We are not all bad.

Ahh it's the good bits we like though

Also, occasionally, a few bad bits. But it depends on how permanent the damage is.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wow, its certainly heartfelt and comes over as being very honest, S n F for that alone. Sorry to hear that life has not been going so well for you as far as the opposite sex goes. There are worse things than not having a partner, no beer and no tobacco being quite high on my own personal list. Fortunately life will be throwing new problems at you soon enough and you will hopefully find that one set of hopelessness gets displaced by a newer one. That was meant as a positive...

If it's any consolation I've been single for 4 years, am 41 years old, have had one 10 year relationship so far and no real urge to try it again anytime soon. Not due to a distaste or mistrust of women in general, just kinda got tired of being the one. The one to be wrong, do something silly, inappropriate, or not do something I should have.... I think it was one of the 4 anyway?
Coming home one day to find her gone without a word or a note wasn't a great way to part either but sometimes that's the way the cookie falls apart I guess.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Not all woman are like that mate. You cannot paint the whole female species with the same brush. Same goes for men.

The secret is to find a woman who you love and trust. Not someone for some gain in some way, or someone you decide on a whim is pretty and you like her.

Take your time, as you seem to have done allready, and i am sure, one day the right woman will come along for you.
Its all about compatability.

vvv

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The only real difference is their modus operandi; women will generally stick exclusively to psychological and/or social abuse. Feminists then try and behave as though those things are irrelevant, at least when women engage in them. A man will physically bash someone to death, directly. An equally spiteful woman will psychologically (verbally) abuse, manipulate, and generally torture someone to the point of inducing mental illness, and/or eventual suicide.
This is a very good and well explained point.
Something most people seem to miss because as you explained it is a non direct method.
It is similar to the way people view dictatorships around the world who use obvious violent techniques for control, but don't even realize their own government is doing the same stuff on a much worse level simply because they are subtle about it and call it something else.
Its almost like if you have enough influence, and socially women do.. You can do anything and get away with it by just saying that you didn't do it.. Even if someone watched you do it.

While I do think that men and women are equally to blame for our society's problems, I think women get away with too much when it comes to psychological abuse, which in many cases is a lot worse then physical.

The problems that come from ignoring this could be very large when you consider the effect it would have on a man when he is being subtley abused but told that it is ok or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Guys can do everything you said in your post as well. Cry me a river

A man will physically bash someone to death, directly. An equally spiteful woman will psychologically (verbally) abuse, manipulate, and generally torture someone to the point of inducing mental illness, and/or eventual suicide. Women also engage in social warfare; they can destroy relationships, and spread lies about someone which will destroy the target's reputation within a given group, or their position in a social hierarchy. They can and will also manipulate the legal system, for various destructive reasons.

1. A girl can bash someone to death too

2. Men psychologically abuse women as well

3. Guys engage in social warfare if hes weird enough. Calls the girl a whore to everyone he knows. Call up the job says untrue things.

4. Guys can call the woman an unfit mother in family court. But family court is the left overs of eugenics courts...why wouldn't you think social engineering wouldn't' be rampant there?

You are going to convert to Islam because a girl yelled at you? Get a grip. People say mean things..it happens.

I have met FEW women that hate men and they're usually lesbians who don't want a boyfriend. I think they might just hate you

edit on 25-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Guys can do everything you said in your post as well. Cry me a river

I appreciate the more extensive edit, to your original post.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

No problem bro

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We are not all bad.

I know you aren't. I also treated my ex like dirt in a lot of ways, and I acknowledge my responsibility for that as well. Part of the reason why I don't want another relationship right now, is because I don't want to hurt another woman to the extent I did my ex. If I hated women to the extent that my original post apparently claimed, I wouldn't care about that.

Men, however, aren't all bad either. A lot of women seem to think we are; to the point where it has gained social approval.

That was my point.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hatred of men in Western society is literally institutional at this point; and the sad thing is that those of you who do, don't realise how you've been manipulated into it. The gender war is just another means that the Illuminati have used for dividing the majority of humanity, and setting us at each other's throats.

If as a woman, you want to scapegoat men as being responsible for all of humanity's problems, that's fine; but understand that, the very fact that you're adopting that attitude, proves that you yourself are no less mentally ill, or mean spirited, than you think we are.

Wow.

Sometimes I'm taken aback at how my perspectives are sooo different from others' perspectives.

Hatred of men is institutional? Really? I guess that's why I hate all things institutional. Seriously consider the "feel" of the word "institutional" and you will be one step closer to healing.

Although your life experiences are very real to you and shape your perspectives (which may feel very real to you), your perspectives on situations might not be reality - they are what you create. You create your own perspectives.

Please think about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

We are not all bad.

I know you aren't. I also treated my ex like dirt in a lot of ways, and I acknowledge my responsibility for that as well. Part of the reason why I don't want another relationship right now, is because I don't want to hurt another woman to the extent I did my ex. If I hated women to the extent that my original post apparently claimed, I wouldn't care about that.

Men, however, aren't all bad either. A lot of women seem to think we are; to the point where it has gained social approval.

That was my point.

Think about this too:

Psychological projection

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join