It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women: You aren't the beings of light you claim to be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Everybody is capable of being a complete git.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by davesmart

obviously you have been efd over in a big way
i also think you are a walking time bomb

No, I'm not a walking time bomb; and the reason why, is because I know that if I got involved with another woman, I could be. So I'm not going to.

Part of my problem isn't just bad experiences; it's also genetic. My father couldn't control his infidelity, my youngest brother has been serially monogamous and is now paying child support, and a paternal uncle is a convicted paedophile. The entire male line of my family has a serious problem.

I know I'm damaged goods, and like I said, I'm not going anywhere near women again because of it. All I want, however, is for women to stop claiming that it is only men who are sick, and that they're not.

Seems you may have some misplaced guilt associated with your family's history. Please seek counseling. You can't be held accountable - even in your own mind - for their actions.

This ^ along with Psychological projection seems even more likely:

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings,

Please don't let these things rule your relationships. It is disturbing.
edit on 25/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Your whole thread can be described here , you just have to know the tools they use.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hope this cheers you up.
(I get depressed often and laughter always works for me)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is a two way street.Females don't need to assume all men are D-bag chauvinist pigs then treat them as so just like men shouldn't assume we are all fem-bot preaching/out for your blood based on some. Sure those groups exist but there are good and bad examples of each gender. Don't we all think of ourselves as innocent most of the time? I don't think many people think of themselves as vindictive, and even if they do would they casually mention it in conversation? Both genders can be the qualities you mentioned in the OP, your problem is with people not just females....you may not notice it with the men as much because the lack of sex (or attempt of).When you at one point felt enough for a person to trust them enough to have a sexual relationship (excluding sluts, they don't need trust or feelings) the rejection is much more personal so the claws are more likely to come out.

PS Anyone who ever believed women are always sweet innocent creatures to be underestimated must have never ever met one growing up. I don't know about anyone else but my first relationship with a woman was my mom, who could be a sweet nurturer but she could also leave all mercy behind if the situation had to do with something personal (like her family or even something simple like feelings)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

First notice that every page that a man writes about inequality rarely gets past the second page, but if a woman write about inequality on here you will get 20 pages or more...Men we are being overlooked and NOT taken seriously.
This should be a red flag as to how much the world considers you, as a male, as an issue to be concerned about. In case men haven't noticed ONLY WOMEN'S ISSUES MATTER TO THE WORLD....NOT MEN'S !

Just to make a point (when I right click on the word 'WOMEN'S above I get a dictionary word to correct misspelling......the word 'MEN'S' IS NOT THERE')...you have en's, mean's, mien's and omen's ....but there is no word in the dictionary (at least the dictionary used here on ATS to correct the misspelling of the word MEN'S...it's not there) but they didn't forget to add the word WOMEN's. just thought I'd make a quick point there, now on with the show.....

This is what I have been saying since I signed up on here, However, I think it's by abrasiveness out of anger that generally just gets my posts either deleted by female MOD's (one in particular), or cast into the rant section. I have observed and have done a lot of research on Planned Parenthood in it's effort to destroy men and split up families using women to do so, and women get everything in this war handed to them, so they are more than happy to sacrifice their family if only the man suffers. I am also getting tired of the 'one liner' lies such as "I am living in a man's world" Yeah right, I pity you women.

What a joke, everyone who is a manager ANYWHERE these days is a woman, men are losing their jobs everywhere just to fill quotas to please feminist organizations (which I might add we men have NO organization to protect us and our jobs from them but the government helps them 100%).
You wanna know who's freakin' world this really is? Get a woman pregnant and stand in divorce court with her and if you have a child....all the better. You will witness then who's world we are living in and that women everywhere are nothing but fat liars, who keep lying because it helps the illusion of them being weak and frail and bullied by the male. It might be the case, and it might work if it were not for the fact that they have feminist organizations all over the world working full-time jobs (not to get women an equal share in the world) but to CONTINUE taking it over. The actually have a collusion against men and have one common enemy despite all of their in-fighting......we men are their targets and they are doing a damn fine job of using sex and manipulation to continue the illusion of weakness that they have blinded men with throughout all of time. OPEN YOUR EYES MEN....geez, they are meat bags just like we are..NOTHING MORE! Stop giving them all of our stuff, we are running out of every opportunity. Men are staying home being wives, men are always agreeing with their wives for fear they will have to sleep on the couch or (if single) not get laid. They have turned men into cowards who will do anything to get laid......and it never works! Yet men keep falling for the same tricks over and over and over. There was once a time women respected us for simply being strong men...now all we have are cowards to bow to a woman's every whim and something called metro-sexual which I don't even know what that is.........but I can tell it's not a real man...possibly not even human. We men have always been the kings and women have always answered to us until they banded together and started crying and whimpering in the streets and then te elites saw an opportunity to make men jealous and angry by giving all of the power to women and giving them all of our jobs and making divorce more profitable for women (and you know a woman is more attracted to cash than a man - cause they are gold-diggers) and to give them our children in court as well, during the divorce...even if the male is the better candidate. Furthermore, we have alimony, which only sweetens the pot for the female and to add insult to injury.......the male usually has to be monitored while he spends time with his child who his wife extorts him with constantly to control him.All through history women have done nothing but crumble empires that men have built....go ahead, get a history book and see how many empires have fallen simply because a woman had deceived her husband or a king. The very first woman on earth (according to the most notorious history book we have to dat...The Bible), she screwed it up for all mankind to follow. Woman couldn't even get through the first phase of humanity without deceiving her man. We men have to wake up and see what is really going on. Women are up to old tricks with a new twist.......and why are we sacrificing everything? Just in the hopes of getting laid. They aren't even that good in the bed anymore.....we are giving up everything for an illusion of the one thing that they COULD do right in the past. WAKE UP MEN! Let's take it all back.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Just to let everyone know I accidentally added a star here.....subtract one star. Not from the OP's post but from this particular response here.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You have encased yourself in fear. Lighten up. You are taking yourself way, way too seriously. Are you avoiding normal relationships because you've had a bad experience? We've all had bad experiences. Every one of us. It's essential to emotional growth. If you don't grow from it.... it can go the other way.

If you continue to nurture your fear, as you are doing, you could possibly wind up being one of those terrified people who won't leave the house. They've let their fears paralyze them.

Besides, you are blaming that woman for all this, and clearly it is not her. (You had difficulty with intimacy because you were afraid you would be falsely accused.) You have prohibited yourself. From fear. Some of them might be rational, some may not be.

Are you scapegoating all women now for your own issues? To get to the root of what's really going on with you, I would suggest exploring your early relationships with mother and father. If you will be honest with yourself you will see therein lies the problem. Once you identify these complicated dynamics for what they really are, it's easier to combat the real demons, rather than fighting windmills.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

A woman's mind works in a different way. They are taught from very young to be wary of men who are out to take advantage of them in a physical way. Their place in society dictates that they should be seen as decent and act decent. In a relationship that is short they have more to lose in a sense they want a partner but end up getting used. Anyway....women the world over are more or less alike. You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Just to let everyone know I accidentally added a star here.....subtract one star. Not from the OP's post but from this particular response here.

Ok. Why?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I know! I saw that too and I thought it was the silliest thing I've ever seen.
I personally thought your comments were dead-on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join