It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Lots of interesting stuff that I have never seen before. But the first thing I noticed was that the "A" in the video's font looks suspiciously similar to the symbol of the freemasons, which tells me that I spend WAY too much time on ATS!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow, if these relics are real, they are truly fascinating. I wish we could get a close up on a few to see more of the details.

Couple things that came to mind were that a few of them seem to have a third eye (did anyone else notice that) and a few remind me of the moab on Easter Island.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
cassiopaea.org...
"Nassim Haramein has discovered the Unified Theorey of Physics (???)"

Found this discussion site and many, many YT and Google video references in Google

He is associated with :
About Elizabeth Rauscher (in an article about mind control) :
_www.sonic.net...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Lots of interesting stuff that I have never seen before. But the first thing I noticed was that the "A" in the video's font looks suspiciously similar to the symbol of the freemasons, which tells me that I spend WAY too much time on ATS!

You are absolutely right to think so, the freemason symbol is based on the star of david, which is sacred geometry, which is what shows up in many crop circles, which when observed mathematically apparently leads to free energy/other forms of power.

Check out this page I just happened to be looking at when I read your post.
The revival of an ancient science

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.thebodytalkcenteroc.com...

Nassim Haramein was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962.

As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he eventually called the “Holofractographic Universe.”

Haramein has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation and from which the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.(continued at)
www.thebodytalkcenteroc.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There's no weathering? Were they made 1000s of years ago, or all in the last few months?

All the artifacts appear to be made by the same person, in a mosaic style.
All the drawings appear to be done by the same person, possibly also the sculptor.

This seems really really fake. Without a proper scientific review by multiple independent sources, I don't believe these are genuine.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting...hope we can get some backup info and if possible confirmation of
authentisity

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Sorry mate all I can find is what other people have posted. Thank you to el1jah for posting other vids.
I will however try to find more info on this vid. It may take me some time............but, I'll be back!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

really cool vid. havent seen this stuff before.
the guy at the start,i've seen some utube stuff with him before,i forget his name
good post,thanx!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Every thing you need to know about aliens is in the movie E.T: The Extra Terrestrial.

Im sure that aliens have played a huge role in human evolution, while the pictures in the video were somewhat cool they are in no way, shape or form proof of any thing other than a fairly decent artist!! Even if there was proof people wouldnt know it if it bit them in the a$$
edit on 25-2-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Every thing you need to know about aliens is in the movie E.T: The Extra Terrestrial.
reply to post by BillyTJames

Hahahahaha thanks for clearing that up.........cheers!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What people have to understand is the ancients drew in symbolism, this was clearly apparent especially for Egyptian art. A set standard for head heights of bodies, symbols used for different stars in the sky that modern people intemperate as looking like flying saucers. This continued throughout history through the Christian Byzantine art and even a bit through the Italian Renaissance. It wasn't until the late 1600's that Rembrandt, and the Dutch Masters that started to paint reality without stylistic or religious constraints, and the later Impressionism movement.

Just a brief overview of what we were taught in Art history but depictions of symbolism in ancient art, one must use caution when applying modern conditioning of imagery and transferring that to what the ancients really meant with the shapes they used.

There was a gap that lasted centuries from cave art to 'The Golden Age' of Rembrandt's time that constrained art to symbolism and standard sets. Watching the sky was the livelihood of early agricultural civilizations and different stars, the sun and the moon and the planets they could see as well as particular animals and birds all had a unique depiction in drawings that different through the ages and geographic locations. Stringing a bunch of artifacts with no context is as meaningless as trying to interpret ancient language out of context. At that point it becomes what one wishes it to become.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi nice Vid link cheers..New to this site coming all the way from Kiwiland New Zealand.Thought I'd share my my thoughts with you lot nice to be on board with you all.Most of this everybody here knows anyhow I think but anyway here goes.
What is of Interest to Myself in this subject is the fact that alot of people who see these Ufo's is that they assume they the real ones are Extra-terrestrial "ET's" meaning they would have to cover great distances maybe to come from other planets or Star Systems.
If that were the case it would more than likely just be a probe that was sent,most would come and have a look around check out the state of the planet and report back with the Details without effecting the natural life of planet to much if can be helped.
Just as ourselves do in a Wildlife Park or Reserve.
So what are we looking at here.
These things have being observed here more than ever in known History since the 1940's around the time man learnt to Manipulate the Atom and effect this Planet and all life on it including above and below it as a whole also with now the possibility of total Planet Destruction.
Now since the 1940's there has been Ten of thousands of reports if only 1% of these Sightings are the real deal it's a very big deal meaning we are not along and under close observation.
Remember also of the Tens of thousands reported I believe about 95% of sightings go unreported due to the ridicule factor I would call it.
No one wants to be known as been "Mad as a Meat Axe" with people looking at you side ways and questioning your state of mind.
But the tide is changing and people are more Connected now more than ever and now know they are not alone by any means with so many sightings.
So lets look at a lot of these Unknowns a little closer.
As with many many of these sightings people witness a lot of three things that seem the same and happen a lot.
1, Objects been able to move at the greatest of speeds.

2, Objects that don't seem to be effected a lot or at all by our Gravity been able to perform 90 degrees tuns without been affected by G Forces it would seem.

3,Objects that can Disappear in a blink of the eye and become Invisible and in some cases Reappear.

Looking at these three things along tells us they have a neat bag of tricks at there disposal.
And to call these things as some do Multi -dimensional or Ultra - dimensional would be a better description due to the fact that they seem to be able to control matter and prehaps even our time space.
Maybe just maybe these beings or forms of life as has been already put forward by some Researchers are not from other Star Systems at all but Other Dimensions that are beside or within this very World of our own very close by Perhaps.
Now too myself this would explain the great growth in Worldwide sightings as we as a Race move in fast forward mode in the New World of Modern technology.
I myself like to think of it like this - would you be happy if a Gorilla got its hands on a AK-47 and a endless supply of Ammo and didn't want to let go of it.
To be out there Anywhere raging havoc in the jungle and now is heading towards your town without knowing or even understanding anything of our lives.
The Gorilla is simply not ready as a creature for such a Weapon in the first place which could effect us greatly without even knowing or even caring.
And then having to try to explain these things to it when it has no part in its reality in the first place.
This of course would be of great concern to us but thankfully this is not "Planet of the Apes".

Now think of yourself looking at a baby that has got itself out of the Cot so to speak and is now playing with the Matches would not this also Concern yourself because not only could the child hurt itself but also Burn the house down.So now we must take some action but at the same time knowing it is only a child with little understanding we must be gentle and patience as it is only a child in the first place and does not really know better.
Maybe just maybe we are the same as that child.
Also maybe we have been played around with a bit to keep us away from the real state of things simply because we have not been ready as a hole Race.
Remember:
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of Absence".
I will leave you tonight with a Quote of Sherlock holmes - "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
Have a good day people.
Jas

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ok - you offer no evidence , just a series of pics with no centext

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A very interesting video, but not having a lot of value to us with absolutely no references as to from where the relics came. Most of the more ornate ones look to be Mayan. It has been years since I've been in a Mexico City museum, but I don't recall seeing any of these almond-shaped eye figurines at that time. So where is this stuff?

As someone said, a suspicion emerges that fakes are blended with genuine relics. For example, two problems I have is the reoccurring images of the bell-shaped flying saucer seen is probably 15 or 20 of the relics. And many of them seem to be inked drawings on stone. Regardless of where they would be said to have been found line drawings are unusual in ancient relics. Mayans, as far as I know (which isn't far) didn't use line drawings. Their art was usually represented by large carvings in stone buildings and monuments. Finally, there is entirely too much of the angular block designs across the whole field of the pieces. That can be expected in a single culture, but across several? But alas, the lack of data only causes us to question what is proported at genuine. 'Sorry, for the criticisms, but the video leaves us wanting...desperately, for more data.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It looks like most, if not all, of those objects came from this site.

On that site they say (on the "About us" page):

Blossom River Group represents a collection of approximate 50 pieces of antiquities which are between 4,000 to 12,000 years old. Three of these relics are in a museum in United States. Additionally, certain pieces from this collection are available for an auction sale by appointment.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.

No signs of any scientific support of the possible findings.

Edit: they have a "Scientific studies" page where they talk about tests made by an Austrian museum.
edit on 25/2/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Star for you. /Thread

(I was going to say this 3:22 definitely shows something then I came across this ART forum AGAIN - because last time it had giant skeletons.. - I would say artists need to be prohibited to make such thingsm then maybe it's not their fault - this site always has to be checked first before making conclusions of too evident 'artifacts')

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
I would like to hear the explanation for 3:22

agreed. Also 1:59 has a similar one thats more close up. It's pretty blatantly some kind of UFO sending some kind of beam down. Also interesting is the one at the beginning with the pyramid beaming up into the sky.

The fact that there's no descriptions makes this somewhat inconclusive, so i couldn't say its irrefutable evidence. But certainly interesting if they are genuine. Overall still a cool video. Solid thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Great video...very interesting S&F.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It looks like most, if not all, of those objects came from this site.

No signs of any scientific support of the possible findings.

Edit: they have a "Scientific studies" page where they talk about tests made by an Austrian museum.

I wonder if the museum would back up the claims made by the website.

The site seems very fishy, a market to sell people's supposed out-of-place artifacts. That seems ripe for fraud. Anyone else get this sense?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join