It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related, but the Prime Minister of Haiti just resigned after 5 months on the Job.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Again, excellent thread.

Found this thread that connects in ways with this one and explains maybe why so many resignations of the haves and have mores. (GWB's expression).

I would suggest the video the opening presenter has posted be watched, very interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link above needs to be evaluated and bumped up because I believe we are seeing a precursor to what is going to happen here in America eventually, once more of us wake up.

The cheaters in this Monopoly Game are about ready to get their due.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i'm not sure but maybe this has got something to do with it. just a thought maybe i'm way off.
edit on 25/2/2012 by josephamccoy because: correction

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Again, excellent thread.

Found this thread that connects in ways with this one and explains maybe why so many resignations of the haves and have mores. (GWB's expression).

I would suggest the video the opening presenter has posted be watched, very interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link above needs to be evaluated and bumped up because I believe we are seeing a precursor to what is going to happen here in America eventually, once more of us wake up.

The cheaters in this Monopoly Game are about ready to get their due.

Watched the vid and it made a lot of sense.
Good find, thats connecting the dots!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
seriously?.....people resign posistions everyday from fortune 500 companies that doesnt mean it is a conspiracy or anything but. People resign jobs for better offers elsewhere, some may see they are about to be replaced, you have a worldwide list of banks on that list. How many banks are in this world? Get real.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

this has got to be more than coincidence, it might not be the fact there all off to there bukers, but something not right!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice

I don't know if this is related, but the Prime Minister of Haiti just resigned after 5 months on the Job.

Yes, thank you for pointing that out as this is my channel of Ra-David of four months hence.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharpKnife
seriously?.....people resign posistions everyday from fortune 500 companies that doesnt mean it is a conspiracy or anything but. People resign jobs for better offers elsewhere, some may see they are about to be replaced, you have a worldwide list of banks on that list. How many banks are in this world? Get real.

During my prognosis of the diagnosis per David Wilcock through my channel, I can agree that certain posters have lost their chakra and splurged into the Darkness...to gain what?

CABALISTISM?

It is the few banksters of importance that counts. Focus.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharpKnife

Great point, so why don't you back that statement up with some evidence. Instead of just hacking on the key board, spend a little time, compile some facts to support your conjectures. Who were the CEO's that resigned last year 2011 in January/February. From which banks? Show us all how sharp your knife is!
brice

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Great point, so why don't you back that statement up with some evidence. Instead of just hacking on the key board, spend a little time, compile some facts to support your conjectures. Who were the CEO's that resigned last year 2011 in January/February. From which banks? Show us all how sharp your knife is!
brice

The visionary is of no need to declare the inheritance of his vision, lad.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thinking that if we look at the make up of these Banks it might provide a few more clues, are they public traded, if so what % shareholdings have these CEO's kept since resigning, and how much they owned before (This will give us an idea if they were big stake holders or just hired hands). Also if we get an idea of the net worth of the Banks to see how big a player they are, if they are small it could just be a sign of poor results / banckrupcy to come due to our great global economy. Private Banks are much more difficult to get info on, but maybe they still have to register annual accounts with a Govt body that we may be able to search on.

Just don't have much time to go looking.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The way it is supposed to work is with bills of exchange. You have had removed from the schools deliberately what that is and how...like a 'check' ..to treat it. Every 'bill' you get in the mail with that 'coupon' attachment is the actual 'check'. You are supposed to 'accept for value' with your signature, and ss#at the top of the allonge...the top portion above the 'cut here' line..that is the titled/deed paper given value, and is called the 'presentment'. Look up "Doug Riddle".

They actually used to teach us in school up to about the late 60's. We were taught simalar to what "Winston Strout" was taught, it all stemmed from the era when the Papal controlled everything. So the 'terms' used are 'esoteric terms', like 'redemption' of a bond, etc.

What they did is place us in a "Company Store System" and then cut off our Remedy. The law is "no order can be given without 'remedy'. That is that 'check' they HAVE to send you. You turn it into a money order and that is the payment. The original social contract for 'commodities, goods, services' that was granted with the SS-4/etc, was under right to life. That term meant "All necessities to live life well within the society of Man". We granted these Corporations the right to use our Security, Credit, Goodwill and our Labor (we worked for those corporations) and in return we were to receive those services prepaid by their use of our bond funds..this is literal law, and is literal money on the SEC. This is why those Corporations were to be Regulated.

When we 'accept' the receipt for value, we subtract on the national ledgers some of the debt the Corporation OWES the people. When we pay cash, they add on the national ledge to the 'debt' we call the "National Debt". It is the same principle of accounting that is backed by the law "it is an obstruction of a bankruptcy to pay cash to the corporation in bankruptcy". This is international banking law, and this is how Rothschild buried the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. I don't know if you are aware, it has been demoted to 'statehood' and is listed on the SEC under 'states' under 'Texas', now. The Federal Corporation is the Federal Reserve, which is owned by the house of Lords member Sir Evelyn Rothschild. Our 'government' is now 'privately owned'.

That is who is messing with our Election, that is who owns..under supreme court rule of "Natural Monopoly" all media broadcast in the USA. You have a bipartisan congress which is illegal because it makes a two party system a one party system which is the rule of Kings and Dictators. The Bilderberg, Committee of Foreign Relations, etc, are all Rothschild.

In the Cox committee of 1952/53 they caught the financial trail then, which would have led to the crown. Rothschild got appointed and shut them down. Less then a year later, he was awarded knighthood for his service to the crown and became 'Sir' Rothschild.
Recently published, was an article, written about a computer program run on the SEC. And they found that ALL these Corporations were shells tying into a top 140 or so Corporations. Sachs is on that list. They didn't mention that the "Vatican" (Vater=Father; i=of;kan/germanic=kin) Father of the Kin of 'Roy-al' and 'Feder-al'---has made itself 'Executor' of the SEC. It is listed as "Holy SEE" under the SEC, 'Countries' list. It is not required to show its holdings.

What they do is run the money through the London Bank to the Vatican.

The only way to completely by pass this blockage is to print your own bills of exchange..based on the same thing that 'money' is based on and always has been. Your own 'credit, good will, labor' etc. This is how we used to interact in goods and services, and you can see some interesting 'images' on google for the years 1900-1920. What they had done was make the people the bankers, the bankers the 'trustees' and the clearinghouse treasury the 'fiduciary agent' with the congress as 'beneficiary' to the bonds issued on every American called the 'Security of the Person'. It allowed us to do commerce with each other. You are issued 'credit' or 'debit' for the exchanges. They are used world wide to this day, only here have they been almost completely exterminated. But the bill of exchange allows for the pick up for materials, for instance, if you are a contractor-without waiting on someone else to issue credits for other payments at the banks. The Banks are the Trustees, they do not loan money for mortgages..what they did was apply your own bond money, and then charge fees, and steal the payments made in most cases. Causing a 'default' and then they used other means to claim the properties. This was in a letter to the comptroller of currency in 2005, and further backed by the findings in another case by a forensics document expert tracing the HSBC bank fraud.

When you pay cash, you are paying them twice. And you never knew.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It is beginning, the mass arrests of the "dark cabal" will begin shortly, this week.

www.in5d.com...

this is a good summary, but still go look it up

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousKid
It is beginning, the mass arrests of the "dark cabal" will begin shortly, this week.

www.in5d.com...

this is a good summary, but still go look it up

If they don't can we call you a fraud?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up. These guys are losing it! Found this today:

(56) 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Quits in Candy Austerity Push [shades of the movie The Caine Mutiny?] First Financial Northwest Inc., a Renton, Washington-based lender, said director Spencer Schneider resigned after asking the bank to remove pictures of past directors and serve only hard candies at annual meetings.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

Commonwealth Bank puts on a pirate party

Two hundred of the Commonwealth Bank's best bankers will be treated to a pirate fancy dress party at a lavish do in the Victorian seaside town of Lorne.

News Ltd reports the CBA staff have been told to come dressed as a pirate, wench, rascal, scoundrel or villain, with those refusing to join in the fun ordered to walk the plank.

The bank says it isn't paying for the party on March 5, adding that third party suppliers are picking up the tab.

News of the big party comes just days after the bank raised interest rates on its customers despite the Reserve Bank holding the cash rate steady.

Last week ANZ came under fire for its decision to send its top performers on a luxury cruise to Malaysia's Langkawi islands.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

As Leumi cuts 800 jobs, bank chiefs plan gala in London
The date for the event was set well in advance, but its timing is unfortunate given cutbacks and other efficiency measures being implemented at the bank. As Bank Leumi gears up to ax 800 jobs, its management is preparing to fly to London to celebrate the bank's 110th birthday next Monday.

The bash will take place in the old London city hall building, which was erected in 1411 and today serves as a banquet hall. The date for the event was set well in advance, but its timing is unfortunate given the cutbacks and other efficiency measures being implemented at the bank, including the cutting of 800 jobs.

Altogether Bank Leumi has nearly 11,000 employees in Israel. The entire Leumi group has about 14,000.

Bank Leumi's top management, headed by outgoing chief executive Galia Maor, has invited 300 clients to the glittering do, including so-called tycoons who are among the bank's biggest borrowers. For them, it's an opportunity to rub shoulders with Maor's successor, Rakefet Russak-Aminoach.
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So, we have mass resignations of the higher-ups of bankers and goverment officials. If you don't think this is major you might as well just stick your head in a hole in the ground and cease to exist. To all those blind, mindless simpletons WAKE UP! This is just a prelude to what is coming to the world. We have WW3 around the corner, and we have all types of money handlers "money launders" jumping ship. We must find out what is going on before this becomes catastrophic..... Great post OP more people need to find out about this. I for one will be spreading the word. Will people think I'm crazy "probably", but I for one will not sit back and be docile about my childrens future and my future. SPREAD THE WORD ATS!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join