It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So the bankers are resigning.....is this a sign that the elite are beginning to make their way to the bunkers and/or arks in preparation for something big?

I am being somewhat humorous, but is this what it would look like?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Fulford warned of a Japan earthquake to set off the meltdown of a Nuclear Power Plant before it happened, for that reason I will continue to listen to him, however bizarre it might sound, just in case he is right

You are referring to Fulford with your ´info´
..dont forget to mention, he, together with his funny friend Wilcock are rather part of the wrong side!
remember their ´bombing of NWO bunkers´ propaganda bull#e?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

divinecosmos.com...

they have stepped back, because people didnt buy. They then said:

´´MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.

An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission.
Truth or fiction? You decide.
´´

smells like rats.

cheers
edit on 24-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

you rather mean he did get the right info from the ´right people´before he ´predicted´..

the old game again.

Like you say, he could well be a disinfo who every now and then gives us some genuine info to get our trust. I find it difficult to accept most of what he says, but I keep it in mind, to compare against current events

right, he gives hints but only to sound genuine.
I would say he and Wilcock are into disinfo..like Greer, Green, Hoagland, (Lear?). whatever.
Wilcock claims he has credible sources, but never backs this up. Its about just believing him.
and thats a difficult thing nowadays.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Would be interesting to see the MSM's take on this. . . . oh, wait. Nevermind. They are too busy covering Whitney Houston's death, to death.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

TPTB make up the rules, banksters follow. with desastrous consequences for anyone.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The truth iis the Devil's minions on Earth are seeking refuge in anticipation of "his"arrival. This is not a finance issue at all. It is about the impending stormm that is coming. I can only speculate as to what it is, but those that are resigning do in fact know. This could be a massive geoligical, meteorilogical, or cosmic event that will have global ramifications. Or it could be aliens are coming, or even a biological threat. One thing that is certain, is that these executives in all industries are taking off for a reason. This mayy be the point of no return.

edit on 2/24/2012 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
The truth iis the Devil's minions on Earth are seeking refuge in anticipation of "his"arrival. This is not a finance issue at all. It is about the impending stormm that is coming. I can only speculate as to what it is, but those that are resigning do in fact know. This could be a massive geoligical, meteorilogical, or cosmic event that will have global ramifications. Or it could be aliens are coming, or even a biological threat. One thing that is certain, is that these executives in all industries are taking off for a reason. This mayy be the point of no return.

edit on 2/24/2012 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Common sense indicates they know something is coming. Let's see:

Open and outright fraud by corporations, congress, president himself and not only in the US without regard to possible criminal sanctions.

Banker and government resignations.

Preparations for a massive war.

Obvious down regulation of the financial markets, especially commodities.

Obvious falsification of economic statistics.

Passage of blatantly unconstitutional laws to protect the government's power at all cost.

Likely predicted outcome: Socioeconomic cluster F@@K resulting in long term food and energy shortages. Likely reason the bankers are resigning, no one wants to be without a seat when the music stops.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
done with this thread.

Yes our international banking and economy is seriously screwed up,
Yes, people are resigning due to this fact.
Yes, we are in for painful economic times to continue.

No, they are not preparing for World War 3, massive earth changes and/or Alien/demonic invasions FFS!

(well ...maybe some of the extreme ones are LOL which is why I still follow ATS)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So I've been thinking about it, and I think this may be connected to this other thread here. It's a video supposedly announcing a new world banking system.
Check it out and see what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by georgiaboy because: added description

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't know much about it.. but my grandmother always told me that the stock market will tell you what is happening in the world without looking at the news or picking up a newspaper.. I don't know how to read the stock market charts to be honest.. perhaps someone here who knows could let us know something?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's not the banks replacing the rats.

It's TPTB ensuring that their men are in at the top, before the next great crash.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
It's not the banks replacing the rats.

It's TPTB ensuring that their men are in at the top, before the next great crash.

To prevent the crash ? To alleviate the imminent crash? Or to make sure the crash happens?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Found this - can someone check it out - I haven't a clue:

chasvoice.blogspot.co.nz...

TextBreaking News! Documents Reveal US Fed Reserve & Timothy Geithner Engaging in Criminal Activities Posted by Charleston Voice staff, 2.24.12, 11:45EST Read more: chasvoice.blogspot.com...

TextRemember Lord James of Blackheath and the White Hats Reports. Well it looks like they just released a scanned document of the contract between Yohannes Riyadi and the Federal Reserve. ********************************** The document can be found here: etleboro.com... The website and location of the document is based out Republika Srpska which is a Serbian. Read more: chasvoice.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I hope someone can put all the info together, as there seems to be a lot happening about this date:

TextThe document is dated March 31, 2006. Do you see a connection with this date? Ok, I see it! Remember Benjamin Fulfords last article titled " A March 31st deadline has been delivered to the committee of 300 by the gnostic “illuminati” faction". Wow! Seems to be a relationship between the White Hats and the White Dragon Society which is represented by Fulford. Read more: chasvoice.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Does a house burglar wait for the cops to show up after he cleans you out? Untouchables for the most part, and I suspect just part of the plan.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Revolution Here They Come:

edit on 24-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Watch for March 22nd.........3/22 Skull and Bones. As I said before, LUCUS in his monumental disseratation, warns us to watch for mass resignations to presage a significant event.
edit on 24-2-2012 by hthjason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason
Watch for March 22nd.........3/22 Skull and Bones. As I said before, LUCUS in his monumental disseratation, warns us to watch for mass resignations to presage a significant event.
edit on 24-2-2012 by hthjason because: (no reason given)

Yeah, the time when your money means nothing.
You'll sell your firstborn for a loaf of bread by the time it's all done.
Not necessarily 3/22, but later on. I promise.
edit on 24-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

And these resignations change the root causes of the systemic issues which they are derived from how?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I would say he and Wilcock are into disinfo..like Greer, Green, Hoagland, (Lear?). whatever.
Wilcock claims he has credible sources, but never backs this up. Its about just believing him.
and thats a difficult thing nowadays.

Not.

Don't.

See?

Easy.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join