It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I thought this was too important to add to my last post--since it's not getting many flags. You should all see this growing list:

source: www.beyond2012zeitgeist.com... -com/

Really exciting time! I poasted the resignation list update just a few hours ago and now I have to update for much longer list that has been doubled-tripled and even more coming …. Keep checking!
I got the following list from who tracked the long resignation list

One of the most exciting part was of course “GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign ” although not right now as well as the top gun from World Bank.
I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for “BANK RESIGNS” “BANK QUITS” and “BANK STEPS DOWN”. These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number.
GOVERNMENT RESIGNATIONS
2/6/12
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
www.guardian.co.uk...
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
www.dailymail.co.uk...
RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
www.dailymail.co.uk...
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China’s Banks
online.wsj.com...
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
www.thenews.coop...
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
www.bloomberg.com...
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
www.dailymotion.com...
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
www.reuters.com...
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
dealbook.nytimes.com...
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
www.ftadviser.com...
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
www.aljazeera.com...
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
www.bankingtimes.co.uk...
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief quits
www.expatica.com...
(12) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking quits
www.euromoney.com...
(13) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
www.bloomberg.com...
(14) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks’ top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
www.france24.com...
(15) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:www.livemint.com...
(16) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com...
(17) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
finance.yahoo.com...
(18) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
articles.businessinsider.com...
(19) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
www.business-standard.com...
(20) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
www.washingtonpost.com...
(21) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
www.bloomberg.com...
(22) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
www.socialenterpriselive.com...
(23) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
business.time.com...
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
bosco.foreignpolicy.com...
(24) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
www.bloomberg.com...
(25) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
www.centralbanking.com...
(26) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
business.thinkghana.com...
(27) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:ZVfFZypqVIcJ:www.a1saudiarabia.com/4489-saudi-hollandi-banks-md-quits/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us< br /> (28) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
That’s 9 resignations in eleven days, we have not included the other resignations from the likes of the head of the central bank in Switzerland a month ago, and the talk of the head of Goldman Sachs leaving
(29) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
www.theaustralian.com.au...< br /> (30) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
finance.fortune.cnn.com...
(31) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
www.nation.com.pk... edium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online%2F24hours-news+%28The+Nation+%3A+Latest+News%29
(32) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
newsley.com...
(33) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
www.businessweek.com...

edit on 23-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It appears that all the rats are being cleaned out of the banks. One wonders if it is to escape angry citizens or because they are being ferried off to some underground bunker? Add to this list Germany’s President. .. Netanyahu’s Bureau chief – Natan Eschel ….. Las Vegas State Senator Elizabeth Halseth … and more.
Susoni
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
www.guardian.co.uk...
Global bank resignations
Resignations Global Banks ….
1 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
business.time.com...…llick-resigns/
2 Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
www.proformative.com...…s-amid-turmoil
3 Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
www.bloomberg.com...…-amid-row.html
4 Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
www.businessweek.com...…n-resigns.html
5 GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
www.dailymail.co.uk...…ed-resign.html
6 Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns
www.theaustralian.com.au...…-1226272513981
7 Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
www.washingtonpost.com...…OAR_story.html
8 Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
www.bloomberg.com...…s-resigns.html
9 Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
www.livemint.com...…itabh-Cha.html
10 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
www.business-standard.com...…resigns/464259
11 GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign (Nothing printed on this yet UNLESS this JUST happened. Last article said he is not stepping down in 2011).
www.huffingtonpost.com...…_n_858647.html
www.washingtonpost.com...…OAR_story.html
N.C. banking official resigns
www.google.com... king-official-resigns.html&ei=6HxCT8bUJNLy2gWwz6GSCA&usg=AFQjCNGleDoGYbSQrE_4mggScv3D9yxQ-w
13. Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
www.aljazeera.com...
Mass Resignation of the Proxies: Why Are So Many Key Financial Figures Waiving the White Flag?
(some are repeats on this list)
Here are the recent resignations in chronological order:
February 6, 2012: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: www.livemint.com...
February 10, 2012: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns: www.business-standard.com...
February 13, 2012: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions: www.washingtonpost.com...
February 14, 2012: Nicaragua’s Central Bank President Antenor Rosales quit admist row:www.bloomberg.com...
February 15, 2012: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down: www.bloomberg.com...
February 15, 2012: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns: business.time.com...
February 16, 2012: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil: www.proformative.com...
February 16, 2012: Royal Bank of Scotland’s Stephen Williams quits the role: www.theaustralian.com.au...< br /> February 17, 2012: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns:www.businessweek.com...
That’s 9 resignations in eleven days, we have not included the other resignations from the likes of the head of the central bank in Switzerland a month ago, and the talk of the head of Goldman Sachs leaving. Why are the heads of very large financial instutitions resigning? Corporate governance experts would say that people resign to make room for new policies, and way of doing things, but this is a peculiar situation of contagion amongst those with key exposure.
The first to see the flame, usually leave the building, maybe this is not the case, nonetheless, such events with obvious patterns should be taken note of.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Geez, is there a trend here?

I thought maybe some consolidation was taking place, but yea, it seems many are jumping ship. I wonder if they know something we don't as in maybe there are efforts to globalize banking under one umbrella.
I did not know this was happening, thanks for your efforts!

spec

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Now that is one hell of a list - definitely needs watching.

But guessing whats about to hit apart from Global Financial Collapse that we've all been warned about so often -it's anyones guess as to how this is going to effect us directly and directly it will.

They're all preparing for the Bunkers if you ask me - because once everyones savings are wiped out they will need those Bunkers alright. Even runs on the Bank won't mean a thing because the money in them won't be worth one jot.

Prepare folks - I don't know how but prepare - I think spend spend spend - but I wouldn't dare!

Thanks for sharing this OP and it should go viral - something is going to hit us like a brick in the face. S&F

Hope people see how relevant this is and share it with their friends and family.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I believe there is a deadline for them all to leave the financial industry, step down, and accept their fate to what is going to happen to them for treason, tyranny, and etc.

If Wilcox is right, then these are the signs of what he was saying coming true in his FINANCIAL TYRANNY article on his website,
Then if you believe in what Fulford is saying, then the deadline is march 31st, as stated on his website. apparently the deadline was given by the true illuminati ( This page is about them, written as if it was written by them, and makes a lot of sense, more than two dozen articles: Link )

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth. There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

Source
edit on 23/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of them are taking the money and running.

It would be interesting to track where they go.

Perhaps they know something that the rest of us don't.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Holy crap!

Run, rabbits, run!

We'll still find you....
edit on 23-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Perhaps they know something that the rest of us don't.

Obviously they know something but what?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd like the opportunity to read their resignation letters.
I can't for the life of me imagine what they each stated as their reason(s) for leaving.
Were they coaxed into resigning or was this their own independent decisions?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Could be interesting to know if they will be gathering in a remote place, or a bunker.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Something that will put them in serious danger if they stay put. They are taking their money and running.. to South America, just like the nazis did.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'd like the opportunity to read their resignation letters.
I can't for the life of me imagine what they each stated as their reason(s) for leaving.
Were they coaxed into resigning or was this their own independent decisions?

Their resignation letters probably read along the lines of "it is time for younger generations to have a chance in the position", or just "I'm done with it". They may have made the decision independently but this beyond coincidence for not be coaxed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Someone with a little time needs to research these resignations.

First of all, the list needs to be cleaned up and maybe the names should be categorized by region.

Then, each name needs to be researched thoroughly. We might gain some insight that way.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

One category I'd like to see is which of these characters attended Bohemian Grove and who didn't.

I have a suspicion that their resignation letters had something to do with personal issues and wanting to spend more time with their families.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When this finally hits mainstream media it is going to open up many cans of worms and is going to upset a lot of people, but don't worry--I'm thinking the end result will be incredible.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by MRuss

One category I'd like to see is which of these characters attended Bohemian Grove and who didn't.

I have a suspicion that their resignation letters had something to do with personal issues and wanting to spend more time with their families.

The mere fact that you are aware of Bohemian Grove is a testament to its unimportance.

These men are extraordinarily intelligent, albeit some may lack common sense. They'd never self-incriminate in a resignation but they might point a finger somewhere else! It would be cool to have access to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Amazing. Ive havnt heard much about this on MSM yet.
It all seems very suspicious that MSM are not covering this but not unexpected.
The beginning of the end of the financial world as we know it?
Heres hoping.
V

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mretgis

Excuse me?
You obviously don't have any idea how many powerful men attend that gathering.
It is quite important as I believe many of the attendees have possession of inside information.
The Good Ol' Boys will always take care of their own.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The amount of powerful men that attend McDonalds is even more staggering, or even resorts in the Bahamas. Breaking the list down by attendees would definitely show a pattern but it would not lead to anything concrete.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mretgis

Please quit while you're ahead.
Being snarky is not the right attitude to have especially when you're taking a swipe at a member's intelligence as your first sentence.

If you actually believe that powerful people eat at McD's, you're the one who is sorely mistaken and does not know which end is up.

Why don't you think about the reason why the CEOs of BOA, and other banks are attending Bohemian Grove for just a minute before you even attempt to reply to this post.

Edit to Add: Here's 2008's list just so you can get some idea.
truthaction.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join