It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by MRuss

Holy crap!

Run, rabbits, run!

We'll still find you....
edit on 23-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Sure. Im all for finding them and punishing them but, what about the real criminals. The ones they work for ? Do they get another pass like they did in ww1 and ww2? Or any other wars they killed our people for profit?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
with regard to "taking the money" and leaving: what money?

So they get 100 millions dollars of fiat currency?

Fine, they get 100 million barrels of oil - backed by purchases made with fiat currency?

No, golden parachute doesn't cover it. Incompetence either, as they don't get to those positions because the are competent, they get those positions because they take orders well and won't think for themselves.

It is an interesting trend. In most cases, they aren't folks who really do anything, so they won't really be missed, and probably aren't really needed for day to day operations or to instruct a replacement. But, replacing with someone who is competent might mean something useful to us all.

The most sinister possibility is they are being replaced with the big guns, folks who are prepared - schooled, in a kind of financial Armageddon. Possibly the others were simply place holders for the beings coming in....

I would say this is very big on some level.

THANKS to the OP for both pointing this out, and staying on top of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you ask me this is nothing but a sacrifice, not unlike the chess game between Paul Morphy and Count Isouard
where there was a shuffle of moves at the end and one sacrifice after another until the very end where there was a Queen sacrifice, it looked like Morphy was just throwing pieces away, many sacs at he the end of the game in succession...............but the game ended in one of the most intriguing checkmates I have ever seen. I believe these bankers are only necessary sacrifices to gain public trust, which is really just setting us up for final mate. Keep an eye out for some "larger than life" key figure (Maybe Ben Bernanke) to be sacrificed as it will look like the government is working for the people and that things are finally headed in the right direction...............and then comes Checkmate.While we are watching the trials and studying the informational matter at hand (resignations) they are sealing our fate on another part of the board. A Distraction, if you will.They could just be getting the Hell out of dodge because the "Abomination of desolation" is about to take his seat and bad things are about to happen. They aren't losing much anyway, not much of a sacrifice as we all know the banks are no longer working anyway, the last remaining vestige of fiscal responsibility is nothing but a facade anyway. Like telling a dying boy that you and him are going to California and are going to surf the waves and sip margarita's on the shore, It is a last breath of pecuniary continuance. We will be seeing the new currency soon.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I can't decide if this is the best news I've heard in some time or the worst.

I'll stick with Fulford and Wilcock and take it as a good thing.

There is hope of peace breaking out!

(I stole that line)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Resignation only when they have stolen massive amounts of money to live on and retire on, resignation IMO does noy mean they should not be in jail. The fraud is totally disgusting, they deserve a really bad punishment including life.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You are referring to Fulford with your ´info´
..dont forget to mention, he, together with his funny friend Wilcock are rather part of the wrong side!
remember their ´bombing of NWO bunkers´ propaganda bull#e?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

divinecosmos.com...

they have stepped back, because people didnt buy. They then said:

´´MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.

An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission.
Truth or fiction? You decide.
´´

smells like rats.

cheers
edit on 24-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They've trying to get rid of lots of the old crowd, people who they can't fully control, not just bankers...Berlosconi, Murdoch and Dominique Strauss-Kahn. They will be replaced with people who they 100% control the strings of

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Fulford warned of a Japan earthquake to set off the meltdown of a Nuclear Power Plant before it happened, for that reason I will continue to listen to him, however bizarre it might sound, just in case he is right

Originally posted by anti72
..dont forget to mention, he, together with his funny friend Wilcock are rather part of the wrong side!

divinecosmos.com...

´´MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.

An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission.
´´

smells like rats.

cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Fulford warned of a Japan earthquake to set off the meltdown of a Nuclear Power Plant before it happened, for that reason I will continue to listen to him, however bizarre it might sound, just in case he is right

divinecosmos.com...

´´

smells like rats.

cheers

you rather mean he did get the right info from the ´right people´before he ´predicted´..

the old game again.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

divinecosmos.com...

´´

smells like rats.

cheers

you rather mean he did get the right info from the ´right people´before he ´predicted´..

the old game again.

Like you say, he could well be a disinfo who every now and then gives us some genuine info to get our trust. I find it difficult to accept most of what he says, but I keep it in mind, to compare against current events

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok, I give up, most of you are hopeless LOL. You'd rather believe it's part of some NWO/illuminatti feedback/fallout loop in which TPTB, won, lost or are retreating, THAN accept the fact it's generally a personal, political and economic decision these guys make.

Talking to some Exec friends at BNY Melon, another story: A new CEO came in for a couple years and he left last summer.....there was no uproar over that, the guy just straight up failed, and BNY Melon got sued for overcharging investors. Same Old ####....

The real reasons for resignations, not some NWO agenda:

-Corruption/unethical business practices (exposed mainly due to the poor economy) -

-Bad PR, public policy and exposure from poor decisions (example Lloyd Blankfein, Tim Geithner)

-Bad Performance in the poor economy.

-And lastly, some of these people just felt they had better things to do than steer a failing ship.

edit on 24-2-2012 by mrsparkles669 because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

The wizard is stepping out from the curtain these are a sign that a war has begun and its not a war on a nation its a war on a civilization and a new master has issued the order to step aside a await the arrival of a new and better system brought to us by the very same puppet masters who built and destroyed the last one. Its just that this time they have a new enemy the couch potato army standing in their way lol . But on a more serious note this is just the title card and its never to late to take control just do what feels right and lets hope this will help us through the hard times ahead.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Follow the money?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nobody wants to be in charge of the mess they've created when it hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I'm sure all these bankers are quitting over the lousy pay and perks.
Do you have a better explanation than "coincidence"?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsparkles669

Some people like to stay comfy cozy in the rabbit hole. Financial institutions fail all the time for various reasons...I know this.

I also have European associates who are investors, CEO's and bankers and from what I know from what they have told me it is game over.

Foreign banks overseas have been selling their interest in dollars for the past 7-8 years like it was a fire sale!

I will quote the words directly from one very reliable source which happens to be a dear friend of mine and a French CEO of a company who holds massive monetary interest in the Eastern hemisphere ...

"my friend the $#!tter hole that was dug is now full and it is cover and quitter time!"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know just how abarant this is. That may sound silly, but certainly I suspect these types of positions often have high turn-over, mostly because they're revolving doors from one bank or institution to the next. Just how big a shockwave is this? As for the comments of "they most know something," well, certainly that would be true. Is Ben Fulford right? Or is this their version of a "bug out"?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by mrsparkles669

Some people like to stay comfy cozy in the rabbit hole. Financial institutions fail all the time for various reasons...I know this.

I also have European associates who are investors, CEO's and bankers and from what I know from what they have told me it is game over.

Foreign banks overseas have been selling their interest in dollars for the past 7-8 years like it was a fire sale!

I will quote the words directly from one very reliable source which happens to be a dear friend of mine and a French CEO of a company who holds massive monetary interest in the Eastern hemisphere ...

"my friend the $#!tter hole that was dug is now full and it is cover and quitter time!"

Great insider insight. Thanks for sharing...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

No problem. That is why we are here.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I had recently heard about this rumored "growing trend" of resignations in the financial and government sector. Admittedly, I hoped there was some hidden/sinister reason that would be uncovered for the increasing number. But, after reviewing the list in the OP, I'm left thinking these resignations are not indicative of anything other than signs of the troubled economic times and social unrest that we've been seeing for the last 3+ years.

Particularly in the financial sector, I would imagine, the expectations are ever higher and the scrutiny is much more intense these days. So those who aren't able to keep up or those who have been cheating are going to be weeded out/encouraged to resign at a much higher pace.

I would bet money that if you look at every corporate sector, resignations are increasing in all administrative positions. of course, government and financial sector administrative positions are more sensitive to these times, as one might imagine. I know at the hospital I work at I've seen this trend over the past 6 months. These resignations are in most cases the alternative to being fired/let go. Take your pick... most tend to offer their resignation. Is there more dignity in offering your resignation? Maybe... who knows.

The same goes for those in government. Increasing oversight, due to the recent lack thereof and our current situation, will likely find more bad apples in the bunch. Also, politicians from countries with high social unrest may not want to be associated with an ever increasingly unpopular government or regime. If you read the news, then you know what countries these are. As you may suspect, that is where many of these resignations are taking place.

All the resignations in the OP seem to have a legitimate reason. Read through them all if you haven't. I believe any other connection like secret societies or access to privileged information is only secondary or unrelated since these commonalities are much more prevalent among such positions.

Also, I think some may have mentioned fear of public outrage/reprisal may have had some influence as well. That's much more possible, but again, in my opinion, just not likely.

I don't want to sound too dismissive of this conspiracy theory, because I believe that anything is possible, however unlikely. While a small part of me is still willing to listen to a possible conspiracy to these resignations, my gut tells me that there is no conspiracy at play here. So for now... I remain unconvinced.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join