It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think I have enough to buy a really tiny gold coin. Maybe some silver. Maybe I'll just shove my head in the sand and not check out ATS anymore. Yeah! That's it! Cuz if i do that then it'll just be difficult....geez..........I just wanna see some good news again. But I'm at an age where I don't think that ship will sail to my port.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mretgis

You're right

It's not a panic situation for them either - all pre planned.

These people don't write out resignations - they wait for the nod and the wink or a preplanned code and that's it - they know what they have to do and when.

Isn't the G20 summit coming up next week?

edit on 24-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

I believe there is a deadline for them all to leave the financial industry, step down, and accept their fate to what is going to happen to them for treason, tyranny, and etc.

Not a chance.

If Wilcox is right,

About as right as your spelling of his name.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm telling you they're all jumping ship before the SHTF so some other mugs can take the rap.

Looks like the economic system is about to implode.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
I think I have enough to buy a really tiny gold coin. Maybe some silver. Maybe I'll just shove my head in the sand and not check out ATS anymore. Yeah! That's it! Cuz if i do that then it'll just be difficult....geez..........I just wanna see some good news again. But I'm at an age where I don't think that ship will sail to my port.

Keep your head high. We are together in mission and spirit.

As the fictional character Harvey Dent once said: "The night is darkest just before the dawn".

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is starting to get embarrassing and all members who started threads about this on ATS (five that I know of - why exactly does ATS have a search function), don't check the links, if the news reported is actually fact.

All these sites copy and paste.

The German presidents name is Wulff not Ruff.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Screw resignations i want to see convictions, the fraud these guys commited is common knowledge. If these guys get to skate by with just a resignation you can bet on watching this movie agian in 20 or 30 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree that this is all pre-planned. What the next step in the plan is I really don't want to know, but I am barely getting by since I lost my full-time job and have to struggle along on a part time job and an EBT card. I expect that us 99%r's won't know what's going to happen until it happens, and then it will be to late to do anything. I wish I lived in California, I here you can use foodstamps to buy booze there.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My money is on cashing in their chips for a place in a deep underground bunker..............wonder what's coming?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If they donate all their ill begotten tax funded bailouts to charity, the world will forgive them, if they take the money and run they'll be viewed as crooks. Their operation seems to be at an end, i wonder if this means the next phase of the operation is set to take place. Or its just coincidence ha.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok guys, as someone who works within the industry of Wallstreet, trading etc. I hate to rain on the conspiracy parade, but look at the most logical explanation.

We've been in a pretty poor economy for the last bit of time, that was largely brought upon by the decisions of the banks themselves in accepting and issuing too much debt. this is both at a local, federal and international level, hence you have resignations at all levels.

The banks initially had a recovery along with the rest of the economy when they got all the bailout money and other liquidity sources, which are now drying up. Most of the banks are now starting to realize losses, and the main heat against them, has died down. AND it's a new year, first quarter....and yes most companies are on this calendar system. January/February is well known as a major time of job/shift change. So the CEOs/Presidents of these organizations are bailing now, while they can.

Example: Love or hate him, LLoyd B of Goldman, is just a CEO, he worked his way up. He has to answer to others, and meanwhile his bank has been hated. It's his JOB to defend it.....and if he bailed during the financial crisis when the heat was on...GS shares would have plummeted and he'd be responsible. (In fact they did one day just on the rumor). He's been threatened, fears for his life, even purchased a gun. He's not an evil guy, he's just been put in a situation that makes him out to be the bad guy. So yea, naturally he's going to jump asap, I am sure most all of you would too.

That's the simple explanation of what's been going on. An opportunity to leave after a tumultuous last 3 years, while the banks being to decline again. No military bunkers, no secret retreats, just time to go. If you're going to make those claims, please provide some evidence of them buying houses in Denver en masse or something at least lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Plain and simply put these resignations are the writing on the wall for the global financial system and represents the global financial death knell. The global banking system has already collapsed last year. Due to cognitive dissonance the ninety-nine percenters of the world will only know when it is too late, and that is when the last few coins are being funneled out of the system.

Crooks and thieves around the world have the same mentality regardless of ethnicity or nationality and that is....

DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Has anyone tried passing this info on to Alex Jones? Love or hate him, if there is a story of conspiracy behind it, then this guy would try to sensationalize it. He may even be able to dig up further info or disinfo.
It is kinda weird that he hasn't been all over this already. I havn't seen a single you tube vid about it yet? anyone got any video sources yet?

I could see some stepping down due to the fiscal year, but this many is just weird!

I have a feeling that this years interesting stories are soon to come!
edit on 24-2-2012 by theclutch because: adding to post

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Saw this little snippet on the Internet (at youtube)

I'm a little confused. Can anyone explain what this means? "All banks are OPEC banks....even the Federal Reserve?"

Sent to me over the course of two days. For many of you interested in Micro and Macro economics this short video may be of interest to you. But remember, ALL GLOBAL BANKS are OPEC BANKS. In the U.S.A. most banks are OPEC banks, few are not, and those that are not are still under the rules and guidelines of these OIL BANKS. If you can't get a loan, you need only look to our friends at OPEC. Certainly they put the presidents of the banks and Presidents of government in power, and our countries fight their global oil and land resource wars. Contrary to what is said on the broken wire, they own the world banks and run the federal reserve. U.S. money is backed by black oil, the dollar is backed by black oil, and so too, is the Global economy. Let us make changes, by becoming aware of who our politicians Puppet Masters truly are, and let us end this global economic disparity. -

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I smell the approach of a new monetary system. Can anyone tell me why the MSM is not covering this story??? This is the most unprecendent news of the year. Media-Government-Corporations own almost EVERYTHING, something is DEFINITELY in the works. London 2012? - I'll be watching...This NEEDS to be shared with EVERYONE!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If SHTF, i'd rather be ABOVE ground, then under it!!!! Let them run, to their graves. Oops, i mean 'bunkers'. And fret NOT, my dear ATS'rs.....God is still in control. The people screwing us over, now....will soon have their REWARD. God WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!! WHATEVER a man sows.....that ALSO, shall he REAP. Enjoy your 'harvest', oh "elite" ones! Your TIME has come!

And, just for good measure...let me go ahead, and put GOD'S WORD on that:

10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty! 11 The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day. Isaiah 2:10-11

Isaiah 2:6-22
6 You, LORD, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs. 7 Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots. 8 Their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made. 9 So people will be brought low and everyone humbled— do not forgive them.[a] 10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty! 11 The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day. 12 The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled), 13 for all the cedars of Lebanon, tall and lofty, and all the oaks of Bashan, 14 for all the towering mountains and all the high hills, 15 for every lofty tower and every fortified wall, 16 for every trading ship and every stately vessel. 17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day, 18 and the idols will totally disappear. 19 People will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth. 20 In that day people will throw away to the moles and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship. 21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth. 22 Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. WHY HOLD THEM IN ESTEEM? -Isaiah 2:6-22

I, especially, liked this part:

22 Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My favorite author, Joseph P Farrell, had an interesting take on this mass resignation of Banksters and "Anonymous" possible involvement (starts talking of this subject at 2:30 into vid)...

edit on 24-2-2012 by romanmel because: addl info

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If anybody knows the shows over, it's these guys. When the collapse comes there's going to be a lot of angry people looking for answers. Sounds like a good time to head for that island getaway.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
If anybody knows the shows over, it's these guys. When the collapse comes there's going to be a lot of angry people looking for answers. Sounds like a good time to head for that island getaway.

There are going to be a lot of angry people looking for their MONEY! screw the answers! If you do not know why and how this all can about then sorry about your luck.

Gold, land and guns! Thank God that I have my share of all three.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Add US Treasury Secretary to that list. Just two weeks ago I saw an interview with little Timmy Geitner, and HE said that he will not be allowed to continue in his position during the next term, even if Obama wins!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join