It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock and Fulford claim the NWO is getting busted right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
According to the news on Wilcocks website they claim 2 underground bunkers have been bombed and in a matter of months the NWO is history.

divinecosmos.com...
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

So, over night mankind is finally freed from the bad New World Order, in the blink of an eye.
Not to be the party pooper, but I cant buy this.

Some years ago, I liked Wilcocks videos, but always wondered about his ´credible agency sources´ he always claims to have, like Fulford. He never backs it up. Its just YOU to BELIEVE in him. This doesent work.

He claimed to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but that wasn´t true, and this is fraud.

The big picture is getting clearer now, and when you do serious research it is better to stay away from New Age gurus like Wilcock. These times are much too serious to just believe in stories.

cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Yeah I like Wilcock,

but as with the case with this kind of information, it's not coming directly from 'them' - rather from their 'sources/insiders', and the reliability of those sources is really something you gotta take with a grain of salt, as it's a shame for Wilcock because the rest of what he does is quite excellent.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order / Nazi-esque cabal.

who are these countries?

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.

how does this destroy the NWO movement in any way?

further questions..

- who carried out the attack?
- wich bases?
- how do we, or they for that matter, know this was a NWO base?

i call BS.

sensationalist hogwash

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

He claimed to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce..

this says it all..

but that wasn´t true.

really?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
More shills for the NWO exposed?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
what they're basically saying is:

we've bombed two drug houses, now the war on drugs has been won.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Claiming victory in a war that doesn't exist by stating unverifiable facts. I like it. I just punched out Santa and now I'm King of Christmas. I can't prove it, but it's true...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

The big picture is getting clearer now, and when you do serious research it is better to stay away from New Age gurus like Wilcock. These times are much too serious to just believe in stories.

This Guy is not a "Guru", never been,
to be a Guru you will need knowledge, wisdom and responsibility!

He is a Puppet, same like Fulford and the rest of the "Clan of the Awaken"!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Yeah, definite fraud when involves Fulford in pretty much anything...I'll likely extend the same to Wilcock with any promise of NWO bunkers getting bombed. These people and their wealth don't get dealt with unless it's by the bigger fisher nearer the top of the food chain...so if it happens, no bonus for us.

Some time back, Fulford came out with a video saying that his Yakuza ninja buddies were going to be assassinating "dark side" NWO folks who wouldn't play ball to help out the common people of earth, or some such. I must have missed that, and them righting their ways as result.

It's a nice thought, but the proof is in the pudding. And no, you can't eat my pudding.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

right, these were the questions that popped up immedeatley while reading.
I will start to buy when this get to the media.. and not the Murdoch ones.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
80 countries agree, david wilcock and david spade are twin sisters.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

l.yimg.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Wilcock was confronted with the Cayce family with a personal test. He failed.
Cayce did know there were ´ false prophets ´coming . And he did a give a date of his own reincarnation..in 200 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

well, for many people he is guru-like..maybe thats his real profession. Actually he is very good in this.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
80 countries agree, david wilcock and david spade are twin sisters.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

l.yimg.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

HAHAHA

That's brilliant!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

the videos with the ninja threat to the NWO elite is 2 years old..have u heared that they actually DID it?

that would PERHAPS have been kinda ´proof´ of his stories.
edit on 24-9-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by Human0815

well, for many people he is guru-like..maybe thats his real profession. Actually he is very good in this.

His book 'The Source Field Investigations' debuted at No. 18 on The New York TImes Bestsellers List.

Just a FYI.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Claiming victory in a war that doesn't exist by stating unverifiable facts. I like it. I just punched out Santa and now I'm King of Christmas. I can't prove it, but it's true...

There is a war against the people, look around if you doubt that.

David Wilcock is a disappointment to the truth. His ego is several times greater than Alex jones even, and Wilcock "agrees with Richard Hoaxland" on most things. If you want to put any validity on these words, you should put it on all his mouth noise.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

that sounds kinda weak positioned..we live in times where the price for fairy tales is payed with blood and the collapse of nations economies.
no thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So the question is: who is blowing up secret NWO bunkers? And what do they have in mind for the rest of us.

Be afraid, be bl**dy terrified ......

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
who did it ?

´´ PENTAGON BLEW UP UNDERGROUND BASES TO FIGHT GENOCIDE BF: In any case, what happened was that there was a group within the Pentagon and the agencies and stuff that realized this plan was insane. They knew that the plan to kill 90 percent of humanity was wrong. They then blew up the underground bases the elites were going to use to hide in when they carried out their nuclear holocaust.

WHY DONT WE SEE THIS PLANS????

THEY NOW HAVE DETAILED MAPS AND FILMS OF ALL THE BASES DW: You had said on your blog that some of your people who were there in Monaco have detailed maps of these underground bases. They know exactly where they are. And footage of the bases was shown? BF: That’s right. [The Pentagon gave this evidence to] the world governments to show, “Yes, it’s true. These crazy people were planning to kill 90 percent of humanity.” The world’s governments know this.´

media:

PENTAGON PATRIOTS WILL OVERTAKE CABAL MEDIA OUTLETS At a certain point, I believe the Pentagon will probably send people in to the TV headquarters in the US. You’re going to see new faces and a totally different story coming out on your TV sets soon. DW: That’s also a very heavy statement.

how they did:
he claims:

IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK I am happy to report that the highest-level intelligence sources we have on this subject have now informed us that NO radioactivity was detected in either of the destroyed areas. What they DID find is now considered a baffling mystery. I acknowledge in advance that this seems difficult to believe. They have now concluded that both bases were destroyed by an instantaneous twenty-fold increase in air pressure. Let me spell it out for you in plain terms. There is nothing left in either of these areas. Everything in them has been crushed to tiny particles of rubble. There is no point in ever trying to access them again or redevelop. The damage is total. No one knows how such an event is even possible. There is no record of any attack like this ever having been done before within the insider world. Fulford's sources seem very clear about who did this and why it was done. Nonetheless, this attack does not resemble any known terrestrial technology -- regardless of how classified it may be. THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ET-ASSISTED Therefore, this may have been an ET-assisted attack -- consistent with the China's October Surprise series I've been documenting here. It may be that a massive quantity of air was "portaled" into either base. Portal technology does exist, but it certainly has never before been used like this -- and it's not even clear how it could be done. It is also possible that some unknown technology was used to expand the size of the air molecules within the bases by a factor of twenty. Russian "scalar" technology can make things get much hotter or much colder, and can create destructive impulses, but there is no record of anything like this ever having been achieved.

edit on 24-9-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join