It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic Earthquakes are predictable, government silences him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Man can predict Catastrophic Earthquakes then gets harassed by the government, his patent was stolen etc.

seismo.info...
edit on 23-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Edited
edit on 23-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm confused; I see nothing on that page about harassments or patents or explicit predictions. He gives windows of opportunity for heightened seismicity, but it doesn't look easy to interpret; no dates, no epicenters, just a rough magnitude and rough timeframe. And I hate sites that use adf.ly to hide links, it never fails to make me suspicious of the site owner's motives. There's no legitimate reason to use adf.ly and force users to sit through an ad before letting them see what they wanted to see. I've also rarely seen a site with so many trackers on it (nine of them; google analytics, adf.ly, stat counter, traffic revenue, commission junction, facebook connect, ... insanity) or as many "share this" social links (and all I do all day is build websites for people). But maybe he's desperate for money. It might be legitimate, but I can't make any sense of his predictions (which are claimed to be 100% accurate). Not sure I trust it... mostly because of how his site looks designed specifically to generate him some ad revenue without giving any really useful information. I want it to be true, I want someone to finally figure out quake predictions, but I just don't see it here...

And besides... that's an awfully big web page for someone that the government has "silenced." If they didn't silence him by taking his site down, how did they silence him, and why would they leave the site up?
edit on 2/23/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Paragraph 2.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Joplin at Missouri
May 22, 5:45 PM

April 16th on Saturday at 7pm
Line of Jupiter over people death toll spot below

March 11, Early Morning Hours
Over Sendai Japan

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I don't see those images on seismo.info; where'd they come from? Are they implying that the worst quakes happen when Jupiter ( ♃ ) is passing by overhead?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Man can predict Catastrophic Earthquakes then gets harassed by the government, his patent was stolen etc.

Who is the man?
What is the Patent #?
Also please provide a source, showing he was harassed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I can't provide answers for the second two, but this is the guy: Dr. Mensur Omerbashich (interviews from 2011).

He apparently thinks comet Elenin has been affecting Earth's seismicity since 1965, and that it is a brown dwarf star, not a comet. One can only assume he stopped saying that once it was clearly proven to NOT be a brown dwarf. Or dangerous in the slightest. Or massive enough to have ANY effect on seismic activity...

To anyone who's into following ancient bloodlines and what their descendants are up to these days, this would be one of the guys to keep an eye on. He's a direct descendant of Viceroy Boril Borić (1153-1165), a Black Knight Templar and Bosnia’s first ruler. Not that that probably has anything to do with all this. His Elenin position debunks him quite thoroughly. Even if he's right about hyper-resonance, which he might be, his head's clearly not in any kind of remotely scientific place. That, or he's hyper-gullible...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
BS is what this story is all about.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I pretty much gave up on anything that has to do with Elenin. The hype is over now, they had there chance and what really blew it for them was giving the date (I believe it was Nov or Oct?) and what happened? Not a thing. Not even a meteor passed by. So, everytime I see the world Elenin I immediately think of the word Hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by Cyprex

I can't provide answers for the second two, but this is the guy: Dr. Mensur Omerbashich (interviews from 2011).

He apparently thinks comet Elenin has been affecting Earth's seismicity since 1965, and that it is a brown dwarf star, not a comet. One can only assume he stopped saying that once it was clearly proven to NOT be a brown dwarf. Or dangerous in the slightest. Or massive enough to have ANY effect on seismic activity...

To anyone who's into following ancient bloodlines and what their descendants are up to these days, this would be one of the guys to keep an eye on. He's a direct descendant of Viceroy Boril Borić (1153-1165), a Black Knight Templar and Bosnia’s first ruler. Not that that probably has anything to do with all this. His Elenin position debunks him quite thoroughly. Even if he's right about hyper-resonance, which he might be, his head's clearly not in any kind of remotely scientific place. That, or he's hyper-gullible...

Why do people love to hate this guy is beyond me. Perhaps he's got a wrong kind of name? You know what I mean, Mansur Omar sounds a bit too much Arabic for today's world.

Dr. Omerbashich has been clearly saying that ELEnin was just a comet while everyone else was claiming it to be a brown dwarf: sites.google.com...

I'm constantly amazed by how much dis-info you shills are able to put on someone whose posts you won't bother to read. It's easy to shoot your lies down though, such as with a simple Google search as I just did. Keep up the evil work.

seismo.info... rules!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm confused; I see nothing on that page about harassments or patents or explicit predictions. He gives windows of opportunity for heightened seismicity, but it doesn't look easy to interpret; no dates, no epicenters, just a rough magnitude and rough timeframe. And I hate sites that use adf.ly to hide links, it never fails to make me suspicious of the site owner's motives. There's no legitimate reason to use adf.ly and force users to sit through an ad before letting them see what they wanted to see. I've also rarely seen a site with so many trackers on it (nine of them; google analytics, adf.ly, stat counter, traffic revenue, commission junction, facebook connect, ... insanity) or as many "share this" social links (and all I do all day is build websites for people). But maybe he's desperate for money. It might be legitimate, but I can't make any sense of his predictions (which are claimed to be 100% accurate). Not sure I trust it... mostly because of how his site looks designed specifically to generate him some ad revenue without giving any really useful information. I want it to be true, I want someone to finally figure out quake predictions, but I just don't see it here...

And besides... that's an awfully big web page for someone that the government has "silenced." If they didn't silence him by taking his site down, how did they silence him, and why would they leave the site up?
edit on 2/23/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Paragraph 2.

Here is another classic.

Did it ever cross your evil mind that websites need servers, and that servers need money? Why would anyone in their right mind not have expenses covered if they can? Maybe CNN shouldn't use advertising, as they get millions of hits a day so there's no justification according to you.

From what I can tell seismo.info... is equipped with all the bells and whistles for the kind of complex programming that it has. You can tell it's pretty extensive. I assure you of that as I did a few websites too but nothing even approaching the level of difficulty of that site. Quite a gem.

So are you saying that one-page site is too big? Wtf? Besides the server for the site is in Germany, idiot. I don't recall Dr. Omerbashich saying that German government stole anything from him, it's always our gov and the Brits!

People, do your basic Google search before posting your hatred around here, will you?

seismo.info... rules!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by selfles

Speaking of shills.

You're new and the only posts you've made so far have been to spam that website.

So what's your game?

Are you Omerbashich?

Or a shill of his?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by selfles

And I made this site. It's hosted via my cable modem. It's sitting in my bedroom. And you won't find a single ad anywhere on it, or google analytics, or any trackers. Every trace of code is my own custom work. And it's free to anyone and everyone; no registration, no "credit card to verify age," no social networking crap. $45/month, it costs me, and it's been up since September of 2003, but I also get internet out of the deal, so I'd say, over the years, the site has cost me, ummmmm, NOTHING. I'd have a cable modem even if I wasn't keeping an eye on Yellowstone for everyone out there; the site is my gift to the world. And anyone else can do the same thing. Anyone with as much ad tracking sniffer cookie bots on his site as that guy has is... well, I don't want to sound evil, but his motives are ulterior. I couldn't care less who he's descended from; I just thought that was an intriguing fact.

If I misinterpreted the good Doctor's words, my apologies to the universe, but I have yet to see specific predictions. I only see wide windows covering long periods of time during which "something can happen." I could make graphics like his all day, I'm really good with databases, I could code up anything I wanted to display any result I wanted and invent the data to back it up out of thin air. The moon's gravitational influence on earth is bazillions of times greater than Jupiter's. It decreases with the square of the distance, remember; why would Jupiter just happening to cross over three quake points out of the dozens that happen every day be significant if the moon's transits aren't? I'm just trying to get people to think scientifically, and for themselves. It's fun! Try it!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by selfles

Speaking of shills.

You're new and the only posts you've made so far have been to spam that website.

So what's your game?

Are you Omerbashich?

Or a shill of his?

You got me, such an intuitive mind it's hard to trick you. Seeing pink elephants of late as well? If not, try Vegas. A talent like that, wow.

Hey shillies, that the best you can do?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by selfles

And I made this site. It's hosted via my cable modem. It's sitting in my bedroom. And you won't find a single ad anywhere on it, or google analytics, or any trackers. Every trace of code is my own custom work. And it's free to anyone and everyone; no registration, no "credit card to verify age," no social networking crap. $45/month, it costs me, and it's been up since September of 2003, but I also get internet out of the deal, so I'd say, over the years, the site has cost me, ummmmm, NOTHING. I'd have a cable modem even if I wasn't keeping an eye on Yellowstone for everyone out there; the site is my gift to the world. And anyone else can do the same thing. Anyone with as much ad tracking sniffer cookie bots on his site as that guy has is... well, I don't want to sound evil, but his motives are ulterior. I couldn't care less who he's descended from; I just thought that was an intriguing fact.

If I misinterpreted the good Doctor's words, my apologies to the universe, but I have yet to see specific predictions. I only see wide windows covering long periods of time during which "something can happen." I could make graphics like his all day, I'm really good with databases, I could code up anything I wanted to display any result I wanted and invent the data to back it up out of thin air. The moon's gravitational influence on earth is bazillions of times greater than Jupiter's. It decreases with the square of the distance, remember; why would Jupiter just happening to cross over three quake points out of the dozens that happen every day be significant if the moon's transits aren't? I'm just trying to get people to think scientifically, and for themselves. It's fun! Try it!

Predictions of what? Good Dr. doesn't predict earthquakes. He predicts magnified oscillation as earth's and other objects' frequencies match ("align"). Which is something every child can do using his scientific theory. It's fun! Try it!

seismo.info... rocks!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm confused; I see nothing on that page about harassments or patents

Another who never heard of Google.

Could this be what you're looking for:

sites.google.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by selfles

The word "patent" appears once on that page, but there's no patent number, so how could anyone possibly verify he even has any patents? He doesn't even say what it was a patent for. How about the official patent database, let's see... looks like the USPTO has never heard of him, as an assignee or inventor. In fact, the only patent that contains his last name (but not his first name) anywhere within it is this one, which has to do with wireless communication devices. Did he ever write for the Journal of Air Transportation? Or did he spell his name differently when applying for it?

That "Google sites" page also doesn't explain how he was silenced, just a lengthy dissertation about how persecuted he is. His seismo.info site is still up and going. He's still a free man (which is, I admit, merely my own assumption). What are they doing to him, and how is he avoiding their suppression, since he obviously is?

And for the record, since a good half of his rant was devoted to the subject of "Anglo Zionists," I hereby state without shame or reservation that I absolutely despise the Zionist psychopaths currently running and ruining our world while pretending to be Jewish (because playing "the Jew card" makes such a good defensive weapon). There's no way I would ever work for or support them or their sinister machinations, even under penalty of death. I despise all militaries, I despise the elites and their bloodlines and their godless banks, I despise all human power and control and authority because none of it deserves having power, control, or authority, and I not only despise, but will actively oppose, the dissemination of all untruths which are passed off as truth. 'Nuff said about that; on to the science.

If his (or YOUR; I'm starting to wonder...) hyper-resonance theory is correct, he should be able to tell us exactly when and where the next large, destructive quake is likely to occur, and thus possibly save a few lives. If he can't, what good is the theory? It's one thing to apply the theory retroactively and say "Look, it fits the actual events that actually happened," but that doesn't bring back the dead, now, does it? Even if every speck of his claims are true, it still doesn't help us know when or where quakes will happen, and it won't help protect one single person from coming to seismic harm. What he's done is to postulate about one of the mechanisms of earthquake causality. There are dozens of such mechanisms, and if you don't understand each and every one, you will remain unable to predict quakes with any accuracy. That's why nobody can do it, not even people who've spent forty years doing nothing but studying geophysics.

If he does make a specific prediction NOW that comes true LATER, then that validates the theory. The presentation on seismo.info amounts to saying "I can predict that the next President of the United States will have iron-based blood." His predictions (which are really only "trends") are so general that they could apply to any seismic event. Horoscope writers do the same thing; there will always be someone that their "prediction" fits. John Edward turned the technique into "Crossing Over," a TV show where he exploited statistical probabilities to make people believe he was communicating with their dead relatives. "Did anyone here know someone whose name starts with a 'J?'" "I'm seeing someone born in..... November............." It's garbage, it ain't science, it's not even a psychic ability, and it royally pisses me off seeing people tricking others into believing falsehoods just so they can feel more important.

And that's all I have t'say 'bout the war in Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would like to say, however, as an aside that has nothing to do with quakes or science, that he's spot-on with regard to Google. You can tell they're evil just by looking at their company motto, "Do No Evil," and comparing it to what they do do... which is, "whatever they want." I spend countless hours, here at work, trying to invent ways around whatever changes they've decided to make this week. I'm fairly convinced that whatever satanic entity is controlling the Bank for International Settlement is also holding Google's reins. I've no doubt whatsoever that if anyone DID manage to come up with a method for predicting quakes, the world's powers would try to suppress it... because they like being able to cause quakes themselves, and if unpredicted quakes started happening, people would realize the truth. They exist to keep truth from us. But I still don't believe Dr. Omerbashich has perfected any such method, and I won't believe it without proof. That's the sole source of my inability to accept what he says at face value. I accept nothing at face value. Who would?

But let's think about that... if the world's most-deadly quakes are being set off on purpose, what good is any scientific method of prediction? If Mensur really has figured out a part of the truth, and all quakes fit his model, then the purposeful quake-setter-offers also know that truth, because they clearly must be timing their quakes so that they happen when Jupiter is passing over, or whatever. If we assume that there are evil people out there causing evil quakes with evil technology (and I do believe that to be true; it's been almost 70 years since Nikola Tesla's knowledge fell into the FBI's hands), I see only two possibilities:

1) Mensur is working with those he claims to hate, to convince people that unnatural quakes are natural so they can keep on causing things like what happened in Japan and Haiti (and what's *about* to happen on the New Madrid and in southern Mexico; you want a prediction? Stay FAR away from those two places). If this is the case, hyper-resonance is as fictional as Sherlock Holmes.

2) Mensur stumbled upon one facet of how those evil people cause quakes: by waiting for an upsurge in gravitational/tidal instability and then employing seismic resonators or HAARP or whatever right at the peak of that upsurge in order to destabilize rock strata and initiate seismic events. He doesn't know enough of what they do to be actually dangerous to them, or to be able to prove what he says, so they aren't *really* worried about him yet... but if he persists and finds out more, he (and seismo.info) could just vanish suddenly. He still, however, wants everyone to think that hyper-resonance is the (only) answer, and he's still wrong about that, but if he's on the right track, he'd better watch out.

Which one is it, which one..... oh, and by the way; Einstein? Pillock.
edit on 2/24/2012 by Thought Provoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I would like to say, however, as an aside that has nothing to do with quakes or science, that he's spot-on with regard to Google. You can tell they're evil just by looking at their company motto, "Do No Evil," and comparing it to what they do do... which is, "whatever they want." I spend countless hours, here at work, trying to invent ways around whatever changes they've decided to make this week. I'm fairly convinced that whatever satanic entity is controlling the Bank for International Settlement is also holding Google's reins. I've no doubt whatsoever that if anyone DID manage to come up with a method for predicting quakes, the world's powers would try to suppress it... because they like being able to cause quakes themselves, and if unpredicted quakes started happening, people would realize the truth. They exist to keep truth from us. But I still don't believe Dr. Omerbashich has perfected any such method, and I won't believe it without proof. That's the sole source of my inability to accept what he says at face value. I accept nothing at face value. Who would?

But let's think about that... if the world's most-deadly quakes are being set off on purpose, what good is any scientific method of prediction? If Mensur really has figured out a part of the truth, and all quakes fit his model, then the purposeful quake-setter-offers also know that truth, because they clearly must be timing their quakes so that they happen when Jupiter is passing over, or whatever. If we assume that there are evil people out there causing evil quakes with evil technology (and I do believe that to be true; it's been almost 70 years since Nikola Tesla's knowledge fell into the FBI's hands), I see only two possibilities:

1) Mensur is working with those he claims to hate, to convince people that unnatural quakes are natural so they can keep on causing things like what happened in Japan and Haiti (and what's *about* to happen on the New Madrid and in southern Mexico; you want a prediction? Stay FAR away from those two places). If this is the case, hyper-resonance is as fictional as Sherlock Holmes.

2) Mensur stumbled upon one facet of how those evil people cause quakes: by waiting for an upsurge in gravitational/tidal instability and then employing seismic resonators or HAARP or whatever right at the peak of that upsurge in order to destabilize rock strata and initiate seismic events. He doesn't know enough of what they do to be actually dangerous to them, or to be able to prove what he says, so they aren't *really* worried about him yet... but if he persists and finds out more, he (and seismo.info) could just vanish suddenly. He still, however, wants everyone to think that hyper-resonance is the (only) answer, and he's still wrong about that, but if he's on the right track, he'd better watch out.

Which one is it, which one..... oh, and by the way; Einstein? Pillock.
edit on 2/24/2012 by Thought Provoker because: (no reason given)

Dr. Omerbashich doesn't predict earthquakes and you're accusing him for not predicting them. And then you tell us you're not evil...

From what I've seen from the guy (and I've been following his work since it came out last April so I like to think of myself as an expert compared to all the trolls and shills out there) he never once claimed his theory could predict earthquakes. (Same with ELEnin where he stated that it's jut a comet but shills keep saying he claimed it was a brown dwarf). He traced earthquakes back in the past and found out that they match his theory. How did he do that? By exposing a pattern which they leave behind in terms of magnitude (going nicely up and down in a regular fashion during alignments longer than 3 days). Even when more such regular patterns occur within the same alignment, their peaking magnitudes too make the same kind of pattern themselves. Bingo? I would think so, yes. Why? It reminds me a lot of fractal geometry and self similarities we know exist everywhere in nature.

As you can tell I'm trying to think logically, so I don't want to discuss conspiracy theories like HAARP causing earthquakes. Because I know for sure that humans had/have nothing to do with earthquakes. How do I know that? Simple: when matching his theory with earthquake records Dr. Omerbashich traced them back more than one century in the past and still found perfect correlation. Was there HAARP back then, or maybe some other super weapon? Even Tesla was busy with his Niagara power plant at the time when earthquakes were recorded that match Dr. O's theory, so we know it's not Tesla's beam weapon either.

Try to come up with a real argument instead of hear-says and conspiracy theories. Btw, that link was about harassment Dr. O has undoubtedly received from our gov. Here's the link on patent theft (scroll to the bottom) sites.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join