It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Dear Gov,
Please... Just please Bring Michigan a hellish winter next year!!!
From,
Hot Dog Man.

But this is a great post, ffflllllllaaaaaagggggeeeddddd...
And loved. ♥

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

ProudBird is Weedwhacker, you need to pay more attention lol...

And they still think that nothing is wrong in the atmosphere, must be something in the DNA....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Well I have no idea why scientists are still banging on about global warming when the latest research has clearly proven that the Earth isn't warming. Their absurd 'consensus' was completely wrong, they need to suck it up and accept the facts. The fact they are still pushing for these stupid light reflection schemes (which I personally believe are already being implemented), indicates to me that they know something we don't. I can't understand why they are so worried about global warming when the scientific data clearly shows there's nothing to worry about. We shouldn't need to release reflective particles into the atmosphere or build a massive heat shield in space. Then again, the reason we haven't seen the planet warming for the last 15 years could in fact be because that's around the time they actually started releasing reflective particles into the atmosphere. The time-frame seems just about right to me.

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.

Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

Now that's part of the mystery. Or, cover-story. Or excuse.

First off, where is the official report, analysis concerning this global warming?
Second off, where is our consent?
Third off, whose paying for this?
Fourth off, where's their official GLOBAL statement stating this will be taking place in our skies?

What?..........they just get to 'do'????

And if some of you don't think they're capable of holographic deception?? .....well, this just PROVES they just do whatever they want and we're just left behind confused, angered and helpless.

What's stopping them from draining all the oceans (without our permission or warning of course) and just hosing off the entire atmosphere? They might as well seeing they've taken full ownership of OUR planet, They toy around with CERN and HAARP without our consent so......we're just poor unsuspecting spectators and victims to this entire show.

Yeah. I'm pissed off.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Yet another YouTube video making BOGUS claims....showing normal, perfectly ordinary refueling tankers......but, with outrageous assertions, and not ONE shred of any proof.

Paranoia? Or, is there another agenda at work?

Because, the science and the facts are clear regarding contrails, persistent or otherwise.

The lack of evidence of anything called "chemtrails" is glaringly clear, too.......

How come you didn't identify yourself to me? I was the cause of your absence last year, right?

I have to agree with you ProudWacker, I don't believe these are ALL chemtrails either. I think saying or referring to these NON-contrails as 'chemtrails' is just as bad as the people who try with all their might, all day long, to derail and poison the well.

They are aerosol spraying. Period. That is a safe observation.

Now, my guess is probably on:

Mondays biological cocktail
Tuesdays, carcinogens
Wednesday, aluminum
Thursday, barium
Friday, gelatinous material
Saturday (usually a BIG day) smart dust
and before they make their way to church on Sunday, they dump molds and fungi because on Mondays, I'm usually sick with heavy duty congestion.

All the while the pilots probably think they're spraying 'mirrors' and are super heroes saving their planet under a cloak of mystery,

Purely speculation folks.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

How silly of me not to see that (with petrol at nearly 6-dollars a gallon here in west Florida).

You exagerate too damn much! The average price of gas in Florida is currently $3.702.

Are you ready for it?:
See ya,
Milt

Now don't you feel foolish because you certainly look it!!!!

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

tampa.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

ProudBird is Weedwhacker, you need to pay more attention lol...

And they still think that nothing is wrong in the atmosphere, must be something in the DNA....

indeed lol i seem to recall proud- or some other con-troller -bird claiming to be 14, elswhere soo....

the motto here is deny ignorance
but it seems the OP [among others] has a gift for bringing out/highlighting the ignorance of some

a pilot that doesn't know what a gremlin is:shk: then he posts the first def [from greek myth]he found on google...
talk about fail...

these are the sylphs i'm talking about[for any confused readers]
air elementals, Sylphs
educate-yourself.org...
Who Makes Crop Circles? educate-yourself.org...

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

I heard about "Powers of the Air" as far back as 1970. I saw a female Sylph above West Vancouver in 1972. In 1984 I bought Trevor James Constable's book on infrared photography of Sylphs in which they have amoeba-like heat signatures on the specially prepared photographic plates. They are actually slender beings as the Greek term sylph means thin. Constable wrote that the USAF as far back as 1960 set up microwave defenses against Sylphs who they blamed for gremlins in aircraft and psychic disturbances against pilots. It is probable that the USAF was in violation of natural law and the Sylphs were trying to correct the Air Force's practises. Crop Circles are a continuation of the Sylph's desire to warn men to stop their environmental, psychic and spiritual crimes.

In Colorado, high speed low light video cameras show activity above thunderstorms during lightning strikes. Flashes move high into the stratosphere. The rapid movements of electricity and light are called Elfs and Sprites, appropriately they should be called Sylphs because the thunderstorms were generated by Sylphs, the ancient, wise, august and huge ones. Regular video cameras and 35mm cameras catch "Rods" corkscrewing quickly around people and through trees. Rods are baby Sylphs and other fauna of the intradimensional realm of the air.

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

U.S. Air Force versus Wingmakers educate-yourself.org...

[Editor's Note: In 1959, Trevor J. Constable published a book called They Live in the Sky. The book included infrared photographs that Trevor had taken of huge, plasmoid-like living creatures that he referred to as "critters". His 1976 masterpiece, The Cosmic Pulse of Life, also contained a number of stunning infrared photos of critters photographed in the late 1960's with Dr. James Wood. In addition to his own photos, Trevor was able to include many spectacular infrared shots photographed in Italy by the late Luciano Bocconne of Genoa.. These photos reveal long processions of critters flying across the sky, an entire fleet of critters drawing energy from a steel production plant, time lapse photos of critters being drawn to street lights, making sharp turns, reversals, and even materializing/dematerializing. The fascinating essay you are about to read offers new and expanded insights into the subject of Sylphs, creatures which appear to be one and the same with Trevor's "critters"...Ken Adachi]

Sylphs are sylph shaped, like slender graceful young women. Paracelsus coined the term to apply to creatures of the air that he witnessed. Sylphs are male and female and they grow larger over their long lives, yet they retain their willowy appearance. Shad, their chief, is hundreds of feet tall and is approaching the size that he will find it more comfortable to migrate to the belt of comets beyond Pluto's orbit. Sylphs have no problem flying through space even though they are borne of the air and aether. Each comet is a being, an ancient sylph. When Halley's Comet returned in 1986 its magnetic field could be photographed creating a bow-shock and wake in the solar magnetic field 100,000 miles away from the dirty snowball of the 10 mile long comet body. That means the magnetic field of the INTRA-dimensional cometary being is 100,000 miles across. The comet core is like a pearl in a very large oyster.

Trevor James Constable, wrote about the US Air Force sending out Foo-Fighters during the Second World War to photograph and possibly shoot down the wing enveloping lights which were spooking their bomber crews. The German airmen were seeing similar phenomena and they named them gremlins. These gremlins were also known to cause mechanical problems in aircraft. Constable does not cite the bombing runs during which the Foo-gremlins caused problems but knowing Sylphs it was probably during the fire-bombings of Dresden and other cities where innocent civilians were killed. The Sylphs are advanced consciousnesses and they would have deemed such murder as entirely evil. The Luftwaffe may have seen gremlins during their bombings of London, Stalingrad and Leningrad where many people were killed.
maybe he's in the airforce? lol

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am 100% sure that the planet is a never ending life source, BECAUSE of it's cycles.

Now THEY want to mess around with OUR planet for refusing to change our ways?
To implant another reason to tax and control us?

No wonder they kept and keeping this secret because anyone out there with a sensible brain wouldn't play with mother nature in this way.

Bring them all to justice, hypocrites, parasites.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm MORE scared now that they admit to spraying, who knows what the true meaning of the spraying is now?

Weather mods? HAARP? some other evil plan is in the works for these chemtrails and it scares me beyond my thinking.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

However, I can see that the truth is that they are CONtrails. Makes me want to shake a fool.

This is the most ridiculous conspiracy alongside 2012 and full of unsubstantiated drivel that so many people believe in!

I always thought the chemtrails threads were a joke and demanded proof before I would believe it.... that is until my wife and watched a white L10-11 at well below cruising altitude lay out "contrails". They spread, and spread, and eventually over 3+ hours turned our pure blue California sky into a yellowish haze that covered half the valley. Has happened 6 times now in my area.

The FACT that you want to "shake a fool" over should be that WATER does not behave that way. This is not a closed case just because you personally don't believe it and haven't seen enough solid facts yet.

Thanks for sharing

I'm curious as to how your wife was able to identify the craft? Was it that low? Did she have binoculars?

What we need is someone with a powerful scope and camera and catch one of these planes on photo.

Because yesterday, I used FlightRadar and two planes that were within my area were not on this radar chart. Which leads me to consider that these are not planes asking for clearance or permission or being asked to identify themselves.

Once again, pure speculation on my part. (I have to keep adding that caveat because someone thinks I throw out facts opposed to my laymans' opinions)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

How come the photo you posted from the article shows gas under $4.00?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23

I'm MORE scared now that they admit to spraying, who knows what the true meaning of the spraying is now?

Weather mods? HAARP? some other evil plan is in the works for these chemtrails and it scares me beyond my thinking.

My dear friend, I wish I can assure you all is peachy here on Gaia-Earth but ......you forgot CERN and fracking!

So to recap we have:

Underground earthquakes (fracking)
Air pollutants (aerosol spraying)
Water poisoning (GOM and other oil disasters)
Atmospheric disturbance HAARP)
And a potential black hole (CERN)................. all brought to fruition, simultaneously, in less than 10-years!!!

I feel sorry for future generations. Honestly, I do. This is like looking at two locomotives on a path of collision and just standing by and watching in slow motion.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What makes you think you need anyone's permission to mess with the weather?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I am 100% sure that the planet is a never ending life source, BECAUSE of it's cycles.

Now THEY want to mess around with OUR planet for refusing to change our ways?
To implant another reason to tax and control us?

No wonder they kept and keeping this secret because anyone out there with a sensible brain wouldn't play with mother nature in this way.

Bring them all to justice, hypocrites, parasites.

From cryptic and often speculative history concerning ancient people, seems every few hundreds-of-thousands-of years, whoever is living on this planet at that time annihilates their species to smithereens.

Because it seems there were extremely advanced civilizations here way way before us and time after time, their mysterious demise occurred.

I think we are one of the dumbest or less intelligent species to roam this planet thus far. We think because we can 'make' things, we're superior.

I do believe some of the advance ancient civilizations used all their senses, all their brain/mind, pineal gland and had all their DNA activated and were able to teleport, astral-travel, hone in on frequencies to create monuments and telepathically communicate

We're stuck in this 3D - 6 sense (using 10% of our brain) density like, crap on the bottom of a shoe! Yet we play with matches. Such a bad combination.

I have little faith that mankind will come out of this unscathed. In fact, if I were a betting person, I'd say we have less than 5 years to make it or lose it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

What makes you think you need anyone's permission to mess with the weather?

Because I still have to ask permission to use people's rest rooms So I just thought it would be a nice gesture, that's all

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053

Dear Gov,
Please... Just please Bring Michigan a hellish winter next year!!!
From,
Hot Dog Man.

But this is a great post, ffflllllllaaaaaagggggeeeddddd...
And loved. ♥

I thought you wanted your auto industry back? Listen bub, you get one wish. Which is it? Jobs or weather?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

They were small plane size flying in formation, or organized, spraying something, not overly high in the air, no explanation ever given. My memory is not perfect, but looked military and something about them identified US, and I phoned my friend who lived near another low income townhouse complex, but in the valley, compared to our location on the hill, and she had also seen them fly over and do that there, and we both discussed how they were targetting the poor and single moms now. Up until then my son was normal school attendance, and suddenly he was, by a little later that year, missing over half the year of school, seeing doctor for repeated tests and had his health destroyed. I suspect heavy metal toxicity. There was a sludge on the porch and on my van, the van I noticed immediately from the spray job and was even concerned about washing it off and its affects on the environment.

They weren't high tech looking ones. And in order to spray us like that, they had to have gotten permission, and some people turned a blind eye to the whole thing.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
As usual, a modicum of research by anyone who believes someone is dumping clouds of chemicals on cities would reveal they are mistaken. But of course, since such research would take away their fantasy about sinister forces spraying us with all sorts of bad stuff, they won't go do it.

There is tons of proof this is NOT happening. Not on the scale nor regularity that is claimed. Do a bit of research and enlighten yourself for a change.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I skipped pages 2-5 of this thread, but has anyone else mentioned the "alert ! latest info nibiru flyby end of this summer! PREPARE!!!!!" pop-up in that video.

That tells me all I need to know.

That's from the owner of the YouTube account. He can pop up anything he wants. That doesn't take away from the contents of the video he uploaded though.

Hey, the most serious television programs might have the lamest commercial. Does that mean the program shouldn't be taken seriously?

I tend to agree with you though that it does take a little away from the veracity of the message in which he's trying to impart to the non-believers but.........he must believe (like many of us do) Nibiru exists. I know do. So does NASA! Only they keep calling it by different names. The last known name was Tyche.

Touché to that!
edit on 23-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
As usual, a modicum of research by anyone who believes someone is dumping clouds of chemicals on cities would reveal they are mistaken. But of course, since such research would take away their fantasy about sinister forces spraying us with all sorts of bad stuff, they won't go do it.

There is tons of proof this is NOT happening. Not on the scale nor regularity that is claimed. Do a bit of research and enlighten yourself for a change.

If it's too hard to believe, which it is, then one must revert back to the mirror explanation. They are simply dumping mirrors. Nothin' harmful 'bout that.

So don't forget, there's more than one option here. It's like 3-card Monte, ain't it?

So whatever you're most comfortable with, embrace it because they ARE dumping something!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by BenReclused

They were small plane size flying in formation, or organized, spraying something, not overly high in the air, no explanation ever given. My memory is not perfect, but looked military and something about them identified US, and I phoned my friend who lived near another low income townhouse complex, but in the valley, compared to our location on the hill, and she had also seen them fly over and do that there, and we both discussed how they were targetting the poor and single moms now. Up until then my son was normal school attendance, and suddenly he was, by a little later that year, missing over half the year of school, seeing doctor for repeated tests and had his health destroyed. I suspect heavy metal toxicity. There was a sludge on the porch and on my van, the van I noticed immediately from the spray job and was even concerned about washing it off and its affects on the environment.

They weren't high tech looking ones. And in order to spray us like that, they had to have gotten permission, and some people turned a blind eye to the whole thing.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Some of the bi-product have actually being measured, analyzed and duly noted. But then the argument switches over to: Where's your proof it came from a plane?
So that leaves us wondering if the birds are crapping out this junk.

We see these planes. We know (yet we don't) they're doing something and it's my belief that this is part of the secretiveness and mission to this covert operation.
To further divide us. The first major divide came following 9-11. Now we have chemtrails (aka: Aerosol spraying). There are no happy mediums to these events.
The PTB can control groups. Not a mob. So they continue their divide and conquer scheme.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join