It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Jill89
reply to post by sled735

Does the pineal gland relate to the third eye? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, it does. I have a video back in the thread somewhere that discusses it. I have no idea where it is. Maybe I can find it when I have more time. I have to get ready for work now.

Here is the video on the Pineal Gland:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I saw a few misty figures and my favorite experience was this: my cat was laying on me and she moved her head from right to left slowly and then stopped moving her head & I looked where she was looking & watched as a white mist passed by. Now I don't know if you can understand that or not.

Anyone have an similar instances?

I have.

As a matter of fact this just happened yesterday morning when I went to bed...

My cat always has to come lie on my chest when I first go to bed to get her 10 minutes of head rubbing. She misses me while I'm at work.
It is usually still dark when I go to bed, around 7:30 a.m. (and I have blackout curtains in my room). Anyway, we were lying there and she suddenly jerked her head up and stared at the corner of the room with big eyes.
Her ears perked up, and she continued staring.

I looked over there, which was right beside me, but I didn't see anything. She must have stared at the corner for at least five full minutes. I finally closed my eyes to go to sleep, and my chest of drawers in that corner made a popping sound. Well, actually, it was more like a low bang. It caused me to jump.

I could feel the presence of "something". I got irritated because I couldn't see it. I wasn't scared, but I was curious as to what "it" was. Then I remembered the little old lady ghost that used to be here. I thought she had left because I hadn't "heard" from her in quite some time, but maybe she's still here. She always stayed in my closet.

So, I just laid there awhile trying to see something. I thought I did see a faint shadow, but I can't be sure if I did, or if it was just my eyes playing tricks in the dark.

Nothing else happened over the next fifteen minutes so I went to sleep.

I can't figure out what's up with the "bangs" in my room!
If you read some of my posts several pages back, you'll know what I'm referring to here about the bangs.

Also, you may have come across the post I made about having something grab my ankles and pull me out of the foot of the bed when I was young. There was nothing I could see, but I felt the impressions of the hands around me! That scared the holy beegeebees out of me!

I used to be able to see auras, but I lost that ability as I grew older.

Anyone else have any experiences like Jill89?
edit on 1/4/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 1/4/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've only had one paranormal experience. But here it goes.

It was in Edinburgh, Scotland in 2008. I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and thought I would try out their ghost walk. I've always liked listening to ghost stories and thought this would be a great place.

Anyway, we were in tunnel system under one the three bridges that crosses Edinburgh. This tunnel system was almost a living city in the 18th century when they were built. But the tunnels were closed cause they got flooded ( the engineers forgot it rained in Scotland) and they were forgotten until the 1960, when they were discovered again.

We were a group of about 15 people and one guide. I was in the back of the group and we were standing in a half circle around they guide, listing to the guide. When I felt like a person was standing next to me. As I said I was in the back of the group. I tried to feel like if someone was there. But there wasn't. Shortly after that. I felt it again, but this time cold air was blown into my ear. I probably jumped a half meter. It isn't possible for the wind to be so concentrated into my ear and so cold. This was really really cold air being blown into my ear and just my ear, not my cheek or neck or anything. I can tell I wasn't in the back of the group rest of the tour
Anyway, that's my story.

On the other hand I've had many deja vú dreams, but that's uninteresting

Thanks
VanillaBear

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VanillaBear

Thanks, VanillaBear. Welcome to the thread.

Those "first time" experiences certainly can be very scary. Good you had others with you there.

At least, now you know that these type of stories aren't just coming from crazy people, right?

I have a thread on Deja Vu here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
if you would like to share your experiences concerning this.

Thanks for posting, and I hope you enjoy reading all the experiences in this thread. Certainly some mind-blowers being told here!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dinosaur story hurray. So, this happened a week or so before Halloween while driving at night.

I was on a four lane road, two lanes per side separated by a trench, on the right hand side of the two lanes traveling in my direction. In the lane to my left was a car roughly 12 car spacings ahead of my own coming up to an intersection governed by a stop light. Nothing was out of the ordinary for the day, and I was simply enjoying the music on my way home. The other vehicle I just mentioned was about 6 or so car spacings from the intersection. I looked over across the trench that separated the road to see two vehicles headed in the opposite direction of myself and my fellow motorist just passing from beneath the stop lights. As I look back to the front of my vehicle, being the safe driver that I am
, I see a large shape passing through the intersection (a semi at first glance). I look at the color of the light on the stop light to see that it is green and in my favor and I think, "What the heck is this jackbutt doing crossing the intersection on a red light?" I look down at the large mass crossing the intersection just in time to the headlights of the other vehicle ahead of me in the other lane land on the bulk of the mass in question. My first thought is that it is not in fact a semi, but rather a large truck simply "modified" to resemble something else for upcoming Halloween. Now for the cool part.

I saw movement that was just outside the left range of the headlights of the other vehicle, of which I am presuming(after all this happened) to be the head of a large creature. I then focus on what is easily visible thanks to the other vehicle that is now slamming on its breaks and is no further than three car lengths away from passing through the intersection. Mind you, I did not slow down as I was entirely too fixated on what was happening. Coming closer and closer to the intersection I witness a large mid torso, hind legs, and very long tail of some creature. No thought was going through my head other than, "What the.....". I know this is sad, but a person could have ran right in front of my vehicle and I never would have noticed until it was too late because of how captivated I was of what was happening right before me.

Now for the description. The things that struck me the most were the shape of the legs and the length of the tail as I could see these the best as they passed in front of the other vehicle. The legs were eerily similar to those of an iguana, except that in the manner an iguana's hind legs are slightly stretched off to the side, the legs of this creature were more upright. The shape of the feet were similar to an iguana's but the movement was more of that of a frog without the hop mixed in addition to the movement a dog's leg would make while walking. I am sorry about the description, but it is rather difficult.

By the time the tail came into clear sight, the vehicle that was providing the light was at a complete stop, while the stop light remained green and my vehicle still approaching the intersection drawing ever closer. As the body moved through the intersection, the tail whipped to and fro with a slight up and down movement. The body of the creature was completely out of range of the headlights as the tail passed through the light which felt like forever but I am sure was very quick. The tail alone was the size of three cars bumper to bumper. (I apologize for using car lengths, I am just very familiar with them as I work on cars in my profession and see upwards to 30 on any given day.)

The color of the creature was at best pale. It had a slight yellow/brown hue to it with some circular markings on its back that were darker in color.

As the creature was making through the intersection and now had the front half of it clear on the two other lanes of traffic, its head was facing away from me as though looking down the road for oncoming traffic. Its upper body became transparent and only a slight silhouette of the upper half was visible while the rest remained in plain sight. While I was making my way through the intersection I looked into the cabin of the other vehicle to the only occupant's head turned sharply to the left gazing at the creature. I looked back at the creature just time to see the silhouette of the remaining back half of the creature disappear. My house was the next street up, so continued home trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

Mind you, I had to tell someone about what happened and so I did. The next day while at work I told a coworker who interrupted me and said, "I believe you". Since then I have not really had a need to share the story and so I apologize for the delay in sharing it with all of you. I honestly would have never shared this story if it was not for the actions of the other driver to verify that I was not the only crazy person seeing what was happening. Anyways, take care everyone. I look forward to catchin

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry for replying late!

It's really spooky with animals because you never know what they're seeing. I can't be with my cat at night anymore because she gets tense and I know she sees something.

I read that post where you mentioned something grabbing your ankles when you were younger. That terrifies me! That's why I have the covers over me even when it's hot lol. Do you have any more stories about the old lady ghost?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Sorry for replying late!

It's really spooky with animals because you never know what they're seeing. I can't be with my cat at night anymore because she gets tense and I know she sees something.

I read that post where you mentioned something grabbing your ankles when you were younger. That terrifies me! That's why I have the covers over me even when it's hot lol. Do you have any more stories about the old lady ghost?

Yes, they are in the middle, through the latter part of the thread somewhere.
She isn't a problem, so I told her she could stay as long as she didn't scare me.

Nice to see you came back. Enjoy reading the thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Timical

Dinosaur story hurray...

So, this happened a week or so before Halloween while driving at night. The color of the creature was at best pale. It had a slight yellow/brown hue to it with some circular markings on its back that were darker in color. Its upper body became transparentand only a slight silhouette of the upper half was visible while the rest remained in plain sight.
While I was making my way through the intersection I looked into the cabin of the other vehicle to the only occupant's head turned sharply to the left gazing at the creature. I looked back at the creature just time to see the silhouette of the remainingback half of the creature disappear.

That's beyond awesome!

I really appreciate you coming back to tell us about the dinosaur! What an amazing experience that must have been!
I wonder if this creature crossed the timelines somehow to appear at the intersection in the present time you saw it?
Or, could TPTB be experimenting with holograms to get public reaction on such a sight? (Hey, they have to spend our tax dollars on some foolish thing, right?)
It certainly had to be one of those two things since you said it became transparent and disappeared.

Well, I could be wrong... it could be the pet of the Reptilian aliens.

I just don't know what else to say about this. I think I would have wrecked my car seeing a dinosaur crossing the street!
I think you should have reported it to someone. I wonder if the people in the other car told anyone? The more reports, the more credibility it gives the story.

Thanks again for sharing that with us. Please come back and tell us when you have more experiences. I know you keep having things happen, so I will be looking for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Timical, you have some of the most amazing experiences! A dinosaur? Really?!

I can't quite wrap my brain around this being true, but can you blame me? But then, I have read other stories on this thread that I had to question whether the member was being totally honest, or just posting something made up for the fun of it.

If you really did see this, I would have to agree with Sled and say it was walking through a time warp, or it was a hologram.

Still, a very entertaining read. Thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Hey, the hologram idea (or timewarp either one) could explain what I saw one morning several years ago. I was totally sure I was watching a small plane go down as I was driving to work. I grabbed my cell phone and glanced back at the plane, which seemed to draw out very thin and disappear in about two seconds, while I was staring at it. It had been heading down at a fairly steep angle, and was just about to hit some trees when it thinned out. The wings stretched out and drew the hump that was the cockpit area out very thin with them, and then it was gone. I never thought of the timewarp or hologram possibility!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I've had a few paranormal experiences in my life 2 of them were dreams and the other one was when i was in like the 2nd grade back in the early 2000's. Here's a list of my paranormal experiences.

1. My first paranormal experience was when i was either in 1st or 2nd grade, i was sleeping in my bed room that i shared with my younger brother, we slept on a bunk bed, he was on top and i was on the bottom, so one night i was sound asleep when all of a sudden i was immediately woken up to my bedroom door flying open, i was scared to death, no one was there and everyone else in the house was asleep. I remember just staring at the door paralyzed in fear. The house that this happened in was a small double-wide trailer from around the late 70's and i believe my family was like the 3rd to ever live in it, my house was right next to a large forest full of evergreen and hardwood trees, me and my brother found a bunch of animals skulls in them woods, like house cat skulls. There was a pond down the road that i used to go fishing at almost everyday during the summer when i was in the 3rd and 4th grade, the guy who owned the pond knew the first person who lived in my house before my family did and he said that the person who owned that house died a few years after moving out. That was the only paranormal thing that i experienced when i lived in that house, i moved to Ohio in July of 2007.

2. The second paranormal experience i had was when i was in 8th grade, i was asleep in my basement on a couch, i had a VERY lucid dream that i had become possessed by a demon or some entity like that, i talked in some weird deep demon like voice, i ran up stairs and looked in my bathroom mirror and my eyes were blood red from being possessed, shortly after that i woke up and was freaked out, i felt drained of energy, some times i wonder if it was a dream or not. My friend told me that he had a dream were he was possessed by a demon at school and that he killed a lot of people and that he could do back flips and jump high and stuff like that, i never told him about my dream.

3. My third paranormal experience was a dream i had around maybe in September or October of 2012, so shortly after i moved to Ohio from Tennessee, my grandmother died, she was extremely close to me, my brother, and my sister. My mom, sister, and aunt said that they have had dreams about her since her passing, i thought it was only a matter of time before i had one of her, and it happened. The dream was very weird, here is how it went, i was at my old home in Tennessee in my front yard climbing a tree, and for some reason the front door was opened, then all of a sudden my grandmother was standing in the doorway, i tried to scream but it was a little pathetic cry, after that i woke up paranoid as hell and scared. I think she was trying to communicate with me through my dreams like she did with my other family members.

I hope you all who reads this enjoyed my paranormal experience stories. For those of you wondering, i'm 15 i will be 16 in April.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
reply to post by Timical

Hey, the hologram idea (or timewarp either one) could explain what I saw one morning several years ago. I was totally sure I was watching a small plane go down as I was driving to work. I grabbed my cell phone and glanced back at the plane, which seemed to draw out very thin and disappear in about two seconds, while I was staring at it. It had been heading down at a fairly steep angle, and was just about to hit some trees when it thinned out. The wings stretched out and drew the hump that was the cockpit area out very thin with them, and then it was gone. I never thought of the timewarp or hologram possibility!

Thanks for coming on the thread, Scribe. Good to see you back here.

That's an interesting thing you saw too. I don't remember you talking about this before, but then I'm getting old and senile, so I may have forgotten.
Anyway, don't be a stranger. Good to see "old faces" returning to the thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by Meatman1488

Are you sure there wasn't a breeze coming through that could have blown your door open? If that is the one and only time anything happened there, I would say there is probably some logical explanation for it. Being so young, your imagination probably got the best of you.
But, I was young when my experiences started, and they were real, so who am I to say this experience wasn't the real thing for you?

The second paranormal experience i had was when i was in 8th grade, i was asleep in my basement on a couch, i had a VERY lucid dream that i had become possessed by a demon or some entity like that, i talked in some weird deep demon like voice, i ran up stairs and looked in my bathroom mirror and my eyes were blood red from being possessed, shortly after that i woke up and was freaked out, i felt drained of energy, some times i wonder if it was a dream or not. My friend told me that he had a dream were he was possessed by a demon at school and that he killed a lot of people and that he could do back flips and jump high and stuff like that, i never told him about my dream.

I saw a show on t.v. called School Spirits where there was a guy that was possessed by a demon that visited him during his sleep. He had those red eyes as you described too, and was drained of his energy. These were true stories.
It sounds to me like you really were visited by a demon while you slept.
Have you had any other experiences like this since that one dream? If so, I would be seeking help soon to get rid of it! I don't want to scare you, but this could turn serious if you allow it to continue messing with you.

My third paranormal experience was a dream i had around maybe in September or October of 2012, so shortly after i moved to Ohio from Tennessee, my grandmother died, she was extremely close to me, my brother, and my sister. My mom, sister, and aunt said that they have had dreams about her since her passing, i thought it was only a matter of time before i had one of her, and it happened. The dream was very weird, here is how it went, i was at my old home in Tennessee in my front yard climbing a tree, and for some reason the front door was opened, then all of a sudden my grandmother was standing in the doorway, i tried to scream but it was a little pathetic cry, after that i woke up paranoid as hell and scared. I think she was trying to communicate with me through my dreams like she did with my other family members.

I have had dreams about my Dad who passed away in the early 90's. I have visited him in my dreams several times.
We all go into the "spiritual realm" sometimes when we sleep, and we can visit loved ones who have passed over. It isn't anything to be afraid of. They are the same as they always were, just in a different dimension. If she comes to you again, try not to be afraid. Go up to her and give her a hug, and tell her how much you love her. It is quite common for spirits to visit their families soon after dying. I think sometimes they have a hard time saying good-bye to the people they love, or they may have a message they need to give before they can move on.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences here. Welcome to the thread.

edit on 1/6/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Now i truly think i was visited by a demon, i recall my sister and her friends using a Ouija board in her bed room one night trying to contact spirits, and supposedly my dead grandmother contacted her on the Ouija board (same one i seen in my dream) and spelled her name out and such. Maybe my sister invited a demon into my house? I haven't had anymore experiences with demons other than that dream. Another possibility is the bed that my parents sleep on has some sort of bad energy with it, my aunt's son died on it after overdosing on Oxycontin, a powerful painkiller used by cancer and AID's patients. A few days after his death a family friend went into his house with a EVP recorder, and his voice was captured on the recorder, i never heard the recording but my mom and sister did i think. We got a lot of his stuff after he died, such as the bed.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Another possibility is the bed that my parents sleep on has some sort of bad energy with it, my aunt's son died on it after overdosing on Oxycontin, a powerful painkiller used by cancer and AID's patients. A few days after his death a family friend went into his house with a EVP recorder, and his voice was captured on the recorder, i never heard the recording but my mom and sister did i think. We got a lot of his stuff after he died, such as the bed.

You're kidding, right? Why would anyone sleep in a bed where someone had died on it? That's not cool.
Get rid of the bed, and things will probably get better.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Now i truly think i was visited by a demon, i recall my sister and her friends using a Ouija board in her bed room one night trying to contact spirits, and supposedly my dead grandmother contacted her on the Ouija board (same one i seen in my dream) and spelled her name out and such. Maybe my sister invited a demon into my house? I haven't had anymore experiences with demons other than that dream. Another possibility is the bed that my parents sleep on has some sort of bad energy with it, my aunt's son died on it after overdosing on Oxycontin, a powerful painkiller used by cancer and AID's patients. A few days after his death a family friend went into his house with a EVP recorder, and his voice was captured on the recorder, i never heard the recording but my mom and sister did i think. We got a lot of his stuff after he died, such as the bed.

Quija boards offer a doorway from the spirit world into ours. One never knows what will come through. I always tell people not to mess with them. Too late now!
I'm happy to hear you haven't had any more visits from the demon. However, they can lurk and cause all sorts of negative things to occur in your life. Pay attention to your surroundings, and how things flow in your life.

As for the bed, material objects can hold energy. A dying person's energy can be very strong, and emotional. Sounds like your cousin had some issues with drugs, which tells me he was a disturbed individual. He may not realize he is dead, or he could be afraid of moving on because he fears "judgement". I would get rid of all the things that belonged to him, especially the bed, and see if things get better.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just a little tid bit to bump my thread, and tell you the lights flashed again last night at work, after not doing so since the last time I posted it. The first time was 10:37 p.m., which = 11 in numerology, which = new beginnings.

The second time it happened I was too busy to look at my watch!
It was up in the morning hours sometime after 4:30.

Communication?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
One of the staff members told me last night that one of the inmates was babbling something in "tongues" while sleeping, speaking in a language the staff member couldn't understand.
So he went to his door and shined his flashlight in to see if the person was okay.When he did this the guy started growling at him! He called his name, and he growled at him again!

He said he called the guy's name until he rolled over and stopped.
This happened around 2 a.m.

Was he possessed by a demon? Sounds like it to me!

edit on 1/9/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do you all take a change of underwear with you to work?

This place sounds insane! I don't know if I could work somewhere that has the kind of activity that you talk about here.... and a lot of it!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by sled735

Do you all take a change of underwear with you to work?

This place sounds insane! I don't know if I could work somewhere that has the kind of activity that you talk about here.... and a lot of it!

Ha, Ha!
As a matter of fact, yes, I do.
But it isn't so I'll have a change in case I have a scare. It is because during the winter months, if it snows, and the next shift staff can't get there, we have to stay over until someone can come relieve us.

Back in '93 during the blizzard, people that were there on shift had to stay a whole week before anyone could travel to get to them. It's not the kind of job where it can be left unattended.
But, for this reason, I always keep an extra set of clothing and some personal hygiene items with me during the winter season.
It's a good excuse to have a change of clothing, in case I ever do have "an accident" from a scare, right?

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join