It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I see this thread on the main page often. When I see it I always cringe. Has anyone answered your questions?

Have you answered theirs?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I just checked your posts in this thread by pulling down the menu on your avatar, and clicked on "posts in thread".
It gave the date of 12-24-12 for your first post, so it is probably only a few pages back, if that many. Like I said, things have been slow on this thread lately.
I hope now that the dooms day and Christmas has passed, things will pick back up. I'm trying to get to 100 pages before I let the thread die.

Have a good night. Tell any friends that have anything paranormal to share to post here.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
I see this thread on the main page often. When I see it I always cringe. Has anyone answered your questions?

Have you answered theirs?

That's funny!

We are just a bunch of people sharing our paranormal stories. You ought to go read some of them if seeing only the title makes you cringe. You'll be picking your jaw up off the floor.

Thanks for your concern. Yes, my question was answered on page one.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't think he was trying to be funny sled. Think that was his way of saying he doesn't want to read it...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I found a post I made back on page 5. Thanks for checking on it. While reading this my door started creaking open a little bit. I had it shut but not tight. My heat is on but it is not running right now so I am wondering why my door creaks open. On a few occasions it has suddenly moved a few inches when the heat was not on. I always thought a ghost would be able to move through the door instead of pushing it open if that is what it is. I forgot to add I never noticed my door moving before and now it has suddenly moved a few times in the last few weeks.

A scientific explanation might be that the much cooler and denser air in the rest of my house is pushing against the lighter weight hotter air I am using as a computer room. Maybe. I don't know. It does seem creepy to suddenly hear my door creak open a bit more after I finished typing this.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

I don't think he was trying to be funny sled. Think that was his way of saying he doesn't want to read it...

I figured that too, but I was going to turn it around with kindness. :-)
Why even bother coming on the thread? If he/she doesn't want to read it, he/she needs to move on. It really irks me how some people here go out of their way to be rude!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
reply to post by sled735

I found a post I made back on page 5. Thanks for checking on it. While reading this my door started creaking open a little bit. I had it shut but not tight. My heat is on but it is not running right now so I am wondering why my door creaks open. On a few occasions it has suddenly moved a few inches when the heat was not on. I always thought a ghost would be able to move through the door instead of pushing it open if that is what it is. I forgot to add I never noticed my door moving before and now it has suddenly moved a few times in the last few weeks.

A scientific explanation might be that the much cooler and denser air in the rest of my house is pushing against the lighter weight hotter air I am using as a computer room. Maybe. I don't know. It does seem creepy to suddenly hear my door creak open a bit more after I finished typing this.

My mistake. I looked at the date wrong. It was 2/24, not 12/24.

Maybe you should set up some cameras and see if you capture anything. Or, do some EVPs like the member above. Maybe your thoughts are drawing something in, and it's letting you know of its presence by opening the door?

I didn't comment on something in your post on page 94...
As for your ghost friend getting rid of your friend's ghost... that would be a hard one to call. Maybe she is just trying to use that as a way to have something in common with you. Then again, it could be true.
I've seen shows on t.v. where some people have protective spirits that hang around to keep demons away. Maybe this is what you have?

Thanks for coming back.

edit on 12/30/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Throughout my life I have at different times, mostly when younger, heard my name whispered audibly when no person was there. Aside from that and being able to "read" people incredibly well, the following was my one major experience.

I've had one two year portion of my life living in a home where "something" else lived with us. I was a very young mother at the time. We experienced a constant presence in our home that made it uncomfortable to bathe, chased off a man who came to work on our sewer, hid/moved items around our home, scared various family members and friends who visited or babysat our kids, and messed with our infant sons in their bedroom. We had shadow people, which is a whole other topic unto itself. I've posted about "him" on related threads on ATS. I was afraid to be home alone with my kids every day while my husband worked.

My landlady believed it was her father's spirit waiting for her mother to pass away and join him. I wasn't so sure. When I'd had enough and called my minister to come to the house, her mother passed away at that exact time. This continued after her death until we found my baby in his room on the floor with his crib torn apart and the wood in splinters. We bought our first and current home after that.

I was given an antique mirror from the home and still have it. I was somewhat spooked about whether this thing was going to follow us to our new home so the mirror sat in a closet here for eighteen years. I would occasionally come across it while cleaning but my gut feeling always made me reluctant to hang it up, even though I kept it because it's an antique and beautiful to me. The silvered part is sort of worn, it's round with a creamy/gold carved wood frame. One day about 7 or 8 years ago I thought I better hang up or it had to go for lack of storage space.

I hung it in the center of my livingroom, on a south wall. For two or three more years after, our family went through a lot of turmoil. Lost jobs, family deaths, financial, addiction and health problems. I was terribly depressed. I can say it was the blackest part of my life, which is quite a statement since my childhood was troubled. I felt I should remove the mirror from the wall. I can't explain why because I have never been a superstitious person at all, about mirrors or anything else except an ouija board which I have never toyed with.

Anyway, the mirror came down and went back into storage and things in life leveled out. A coincidence? I mean everyone has a few years in life when things don't go well, right? I have thought about disposing of the mirror. Best thing I can think of is letting it slip into the big, deep lake near my home. For some reason I am reluctant to part with it but don't want to hang it again.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

Oh my!
You HAVE been through it, haven't you?! Bless your heart!
Well, at least it sounds like the spirits stayed at the other place, and didn't follow you. But that mirror gives me a creepy feeling. I think it may have something attached to it. You could always hang it up again and see if things take a dive for the worse in your life. I know you said you didn't want to, but then you will know if it has something attached, or not. If so, then Yes, the bottom of the lake sounds like a good home for it! You really need to find out if it does, or not. I wouldn't even want it in my life at all, if it does!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I hope you enjoy reading the experiences of others here.

Awesome!

edit on 12/31/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I had a terrible dream last night. I don't know if this belongs here, but I've seen where others have posted their dreams, so I thought I'd share this.

It was around 1:30 a.m. last night when I dreamed this.
I was in a crowded area of people, and there were meteors falling from the sky!
Everyone was freaking out and running all over the place to find safety. I saw one coming toward where I was standing, and I woke up. I was so freaked out at how real the dream was, I couldn't go back to sleep.

I've seen others on the dream forums having similar dreams. Was I shown a real disaster of a future event? I don't know. It sure did seem real though!

Just wanted to share that. It helps "getting it out".

ETA: I just put a thread about this in the dream forum. Maybe it will help to find out if others are having similar dreams so I'll know if this is a prophetic dream.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-12-2012 by Mindless1980 because: add thread link

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thanks for sharing your dream here, Mindless.

I went to your thread and typed a reply. Oh my! Let's do hope if this is prophetic, it is many, many years away!

I appreciate your loyalty to this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hello from denmark Sled735. and hello to the rest of ATS also. i to have had several kinds of things happen. i have been watched by a green and red eye from the basement as a child, followed by spirits and witnessed wiccan magic being done. but now im worried. roughly 6 months ago something happened. i dnt know what, when or where but something must have happened. since the start of the smmer the birds have been watching me. i dont see myself as a person to raise hell over something small and normally i can tell if an animal is just looking around og is looking directly at something. and these birds are waching me. it started out with ravens and has moved on to pigeons and seagulls. what should i expect and what can be the reason???? i believe in the Aesir gods (Thor, Odin) and is therefore a bit sensitive when it comes to ravens so its a bit freaky that they were the first birds to do it. and when i say they are looking i mean they are staring, not just a single bird or 2 but every bird within sight is watching me. what can it be???

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikingdk87

ravens signify mystery, and change when they appear in dreams according to Shamanism. Sometimes they can also mean deceit - that someone in your life is being deceitful.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

only thing is, this aint happening when im sleeping. it happens in my everyday life, every time im outside. i can sort of let it slide and not be affected by it but they are always looking..........

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

start keeping a journal and note when they appear. The more you think about it, the more they will seem to appear to you. Time to re-evaluate a few things in your life including relationships but I wouldn't be overly worried about it. Different animals will appear to you in various times in your life - different animals represent different things. I find they appear when I need to learn something from them.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

a journal would not be nescesary as not a day goes by without them watching me.
regarding my life a have recently started over, new education and everything (i was single before this started happening, and still is) im trying to ignore them and it goes well most of the time but whenever i look in a treetop or take a walk on the beach the birds just...... stop... they cease their activities and starts staring at me. it cant be fea or something else, some of the birds have been almost 300 feet away. i have looked for, tried to find anything just resembling a logical explenation but i simple cant find it. and im getting worried. why are they watching me.

whenever i need to learn something i suffer an accident be it mentally or physically. i dont have animal totems (in lack of better word) im a danish viking with a strong faith in the northen gods. the ravens is my all fathers eyes and ears. his wisdom usually comes to me in fom of trials.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Vikingdk87 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

then perhaps they come as a warning to you. I'm not an expert here just sharing what I have learned from my own studies. Perhaps you could find someone either online or in your area who is of the same religion and ask them for advice? Either that or confront them - meaning your God. Talk to him / them. You may not get an answer but sometimes just talking is all you need.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Hello, Vikingdk87. Welcome to the thread.

You are discussing an area of which I have no knowledge... sorry.

I'm happy Charmeine was here to help answer some questions for you.

I hope you find your answers.

If anyone out there sees this that can offer more advice, please do.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i got some usefull info, thanks charmeine
and sled even though u dont have any info on this particular subject im still happy u searched your memory

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nope, I've had some weird dreams though I dream of fights before I have them some people I don't know and I'm always dreaming of Tsunamis and me being at war......

6 months before the boxing day tsunami I had two dreams a month about a beach being swamped by the sea and 3 weeks leading up to it I dreamt the same dream every night till it happened and then the dream stopped 2 nights before Japan I had the same sort of dream but that may be because I was thinking of the new Zealand EQ

that stuff may sound like rubbish to some but I know it to be true.....

could be an over active imagination, I am not religious either so I'm not going to come out with God is telling me stuff that we sometimes see on threads, But these dreams do scare me sometimes.

In the dream about the boxing day Tsunami I was standing looking out of a hotel ground floor window seeing the wave coming in then I'm either on top of the building or floating but I'm watching the devastation.....

I'm not crazy but I thought this thread maybe a place where I can put my thoughts ahead and actually get a proper response from someone hopefully respectful any Insight is appreciated

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join