It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
At some point I will try to detail the experiences of a friend and me, we shared so much together. if there is any interest. She was victim to an abduction and missing time episode while out walking her dog. I went through a period of sleep paralysis and during these times I had some quite disturbing visions. I saw Challenger explode just minutes before it launched. My friend and I shared the image of seeing what we would now describe as a Velociraptor bound across a pedestrian crossing late at night. we had a visit from a MIB and independent witnesses saw a human form change into a grey alien....
I am not joking!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa
At some point I will try to detail the experiences of a friend and me, we shared so much together. if there is any interest. She was victim to an abduction and missing time episode while out walking her dog. I went through a period of sleep paralysis and during these times I had some quite disturbing visions. I saw Challenger explode just minutes before it launched. My friend and I shared the image of seeing what we would now describe as a Velociraptor bound across a pedestrian crossing late at night. we had a visit from a MIB and independent witnesses saw a human form change into a grey alien....
I am not joking!

WOW!
Well, bring it on! That sounds interesting, to say the least! Can't wait to hear that!

I work third shift, so I'll be going to bed shortly. But I'll check back later this afternoon.
Thanks for coming on the thread!

edit on 7/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi Sled and it's nice to meet you. I will detail everything I can, but it might take some while to get it all together. But I WILL do it. I can sympathise with what you were saying. I am in my early 50s and much of this happened in the 80s and 90s. The internet wasn't around and when you have stuff going on you feel very isolated indeed. Luckily there was two of us to share this, so a kind of support and means of open discussion was possible. But when you are experiencing things alone it would have felt very isolated, especially multiple paranormal goings-on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
These two were very quick and easy to put together, brcause of the high-strangeness and clarity...

I met my friend in 1982, we both shared an interest in the paranormal and it was during one such discussion that she happened to mention some missing time she experienced some years before, around 1975. She had taken her German Shepherd for it's usual afternoon walk which took her through a large wooded expanse on the local university campus. She often left home about 2pm and would be home to meet her son from school at 3.30pm. On this particular day she went as usual and walked the route without any obvious interruption. But as she headed home she thought the day looked a bit 'funny', she arrived home to be greeted by a very concerned husband. He asked her where she has been and she said 'walking the dog, why?' things went on from there and it seems instead of getting back home at around 3.15pm, the time was, in fact, 6.45pm and the day had been 'funny' simply because the sun was lower in the sky than she had expected – setting, to be precise.

That is how things were left until she met me and described this history. I knew a qualified hypnotherapist and so arranged for her to see him. He hadn't any experience of UFO related individuals, and my friend had no real interest in the subject, so her knowledge was pretty limited. Anyway, he puts her under and regresses to this period of time and has her walk from home with the dog. All goes well until she is walking toward a bunch of trees from across open ground, she then says she can see something high in one of the trees, like a metal plate reflecting the sunlight.

She walks onwards and then is about to enter the trees when she feels some invisible barrier, not very resistant, but she can feel what she describes as invisible filaments, or threads hanging from above her. She pushes her way through this 'veil' and immediately finds herself in a pure white room with no doors and no windows. The room is empty except for what looks like a stainless steel table and around it facing her she counts five short grey figures. Description follows similar to the usual grey subjects involved in alien abducions. She almost panics as the figures lay her on the table, she reports seeing the dog which is in the room but is freeze-framed in mid-stride.

The next shock is that although she is lying face up, she suddenly feels a shock in her back and a sensation as though her spine is pulled from her back.

That is the highlights of this sequence, because the next thing she is aware of is walking through another 'veil' and resuming her walk as though nothing has happened.

This is weird!
Me and this same friend had been to see a very late showing of Twilight Zone – The Movie, it ended about 12.30pm and we were walking along a main road out of town towards home. The road is a dual carriageway but very quiet at this time of night. We are walking when suddenly I hear footsteps behind us, I lower my voice and mutter to her, 'another late-nighter'. Then I turn to glance back and instantly the footsteps finish and there is no one there.

We both stop and look back along a very straight and well-lit road. No-one! We continue walking and seconds later the footsteps resume, We stop and turn quickly – no-one. I wander back and look into some of the gardens but there is no one around. In fact, I even notice the night feels very still.

I return to her and we both feel a little spooked, but continue. Ahead of us lies a cemetary at the centre of a junction of four roads – in fact it is called Cemetery Junction – any UK members might like to know this is in Reading. As we walk towards the junction, and although there is no traffic or people anywhere around, the traffic lights suddenly go to red and the green man flashes for pedestrians to cross. At that moment we both stop dead. I look on in amazement as a two-legged creaure suddenly appeared out of thin air on one side of the road and bounded across the two lanes in five running strides. Remember, this is before Jurassic park and CGI, but with hindsight it looked very much like a Raptor. What struck me was it's two-tones green scaled skin, and the run! The run was very like an ostrich with that flicking of their ankles as they run.

The creature reached the other side of the road and instantly vanished, the signals then turned back to green for the traffic. I looked at her, she looked at me and I said 'did you just see that?'
'I saw a dinosaur.'
I nodded 'so did I'.

We then continued on homewards with nothing else happening, not even any phantom footsteps – but trust me, we were still discussing it years later!

Will post more later if wanted ...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I forgot to add Blocula, and DarkBlade71 to that group mentioned above. Charmeine has also contributed quite a bit. I am only mentioning names of people who have been supporting this thread in a big way. I appreciate them continually coming back and offering feedback on the new posts, and more experiences of their own.

In no way do I mean to make light of anyone's experience who has posted here. All have been mind-blowing accounts, and my thanks goes out to all of you!

Oops! I went back to the beginning of the thread and saw I had left out a bunch of people who contributed a lot to the thread.... CloudyDay, BlackSatinDancer, Imalitehaus, and too many more to add here.
Thanks for your support.... ALL of you!

I have reached my goal of 50 flags as a new member, and my first thread on ATS...
and it is still going! I'm eager to see how long I can keep it alive.
Everyone tell your friends to come post their experiences.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

Oh, WOW! Awesome!
Of course we want more! I will comment on your post when I get up. I'm feeling quite sleepy now. Keep posting. We love it here!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The following hit me over a number of weeks almost immediately after seeing a dinosaur cross the dual carriageway. I lodged with my friend at this time and our bedroom were next to each other. I went to bed one night and so far as I know I went off to sleep as normal, then suddenly I feel jolted awake by a sense of my body vibrating at a very high rate, it felt like every molecule of my body was juddering. I felt completely paralysed and immobile but eventtually managed to wrench my eyes open to be confronted by a massive glaring white light which in an instant shrank and reshaped into a long narrow light along the ceiling. It looked like a flouresent white striplight that then shrank down to an intense pinprick of light. This popped out of existence and as soon as it did, the juddering stopped.

The same juddering happened a few nights later, only the next time it happened, I suddenly found myself stood in the middle of the room and looking at my body asleep in the bed, I could see a rippling electric blue light around my body and his seemed to be rippling like a choppy water.

Then, weirdest of all, I looked up towards the ceiling and was shocked to see three goldfish equally spaced and 'swimming' around the light fitting, they were equally spaced and swimming in a circle in mid-air!

I felt something inside of me scream in terror and I suddenly woke up, he juddering had stopped at some point and all was still and silent except for my pounding headache.

next experience on the way ....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This happened around 1985.
I had been sitting with my friend and her son watching tv. I decided to go make a brew and so walked towards the kitchen, as I was passing the sitting-room window I caught a glintt of something out the corner of my eye, like it was outside in the night sky. I heard my friend and her son gasp and was about to turn to see why they gasped but found I could not move. I was paralysed. Then I felt a coldness of air, not a draught, it felt like a coil of cold air wraapping itself around my feet and upwards until I felt encased. Then I found I could move, but there was resistence, it felt like I was stuck in syrup and the air seemed to resist my movement. I managed to raise an arm out horizantal, but the air seemed to 'set' around it and I was again frozen - how can you be solidified in air? That's how it felt.

I could still speak and told them what I was feeling, but both said they could see nothing but my airm held out. Her son walked over and later he reported that approaching me was like suddenly walking into a freezer, it was icy cold. He was a young bodybuilder to was pretty strong, and I am a woman and not a bodybuilder. He took hold of my arm and tried to push it down. It didn't budge. He applied more force and still no movement. Eventually he was hangining onto my arm and lifted his feet off the ground - still nothing. I could feel him on my arm, but I felt like my arm was resting on a firm surface so his weight did nothing for me - I swear this is true...

Then my friend called him away, he moved back and what I learnt afterwards is that at this point my friend called him away because she saw something come out of my left eye, it was like a grey tentacle that then splayed out over the left side of my face and moulded itself into a similar alien face as she had reported in her abduction those many years ago. I don't recall feeling anything, but she saw what she described as a bald grey alien face, but it had a long hooked nose and eyes that she described as 'black lensed Dame Edna Everidge glasses'. his apparition can't have lasted more than a few seconds, because shortly after her son moved away from me, I was suddenly free to move.

When I later asked them why they first gasped, they said they saw a thin flash like a laser beam come in through the closed window and hit me in the left side of my head. Whatever it was, that will be that gleam I caught in tthe sky grom the corner of my eye.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

These two were very quick and easy to put together, brcause of the high-strangeness and clarity...

she reports seeing the dog which is in the room but is freeze-framed in mid-stride.

it looked very much like a Raptor. What struck me was it's two-tones green scaled skin, and the run! The run was very like an ostrich with that flicking of their ankles as they run.

The creature reached the other side of the road and instantly vanished, the signals then turned back to green for the traffic. I looked at her, she looked at me and I said 'did you just see that?'

Your friend's experience with the missing time, and seeing the dog freeze-framed sounds like how the people around me looked when I had my close encounter with a UFO. I think I posted it on page 1, or 2, if you would like to read it.

I also had some kind of creature lurking around outside my house... it had wings, too. I could hear them flapping as it took flight after running past my window. I never looked out to see what it was due to pure fright!
Who knows what all kinds of species live beyond the veil? I think we shall find out soon! :-)

I have that story posted in the thread also. Actually, I have all my experiences spread throughout the thread to keep the readers coming back. If you wish to read it, you'll have to read the thread. Can't remember where that one is posted.
Who knows what all kinds of species live beyond the veil? I think we shall find out soon! :-)
Thanks for sharing.

Now, continuing on to read your other experiences.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The same juddering happened a few nights later, only the next time it happened, I suddenly found myself stood in the middle of the room and looking at my body asleep in the bed, I could see a rippling electric blue light around my body and his seemed to be rippling like a choppy water.

Then, weirdest of all, I looked up towards the ceiling and was shocked to see three goldfish equally spaced and 'swimming' around the light fitting, they were equally spaced and swimming in a circle in mid-air!

I felt something inside of me scream in terror and I suddenly woke up, he juddering had stopped at some point and all was still and silent except for my pounding headache.

Did you ever have any more OBEs after this one? If you have any more in the future, ask your spirit guide to come help you on your journey. He/She will take you to some awesome places, and give you some spiritual insight, so I've been told by others who have them.
You can read many awesome experiences on OBEs by Alfred2012 beginning on page 41 in the thread. He shares awesome information he received from his guides.

I tried to induce an OBE a few time just recently, but kept hitting barriers. I was told by a medium this happened because it was not my calling. I needed to stop this immediately, or I would injure my brain. I also had the headaches. I really wish I could experience this, but I'll have plenty of time to fly around the universe when I depart this shell after death.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you continue to read the stories here, and post your feedback, if you wish.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Then my friend called him away, he moved back and what I learnt afterwards is that at this point my friend called him away because she saw something come out of my left eye, it was like a grey tentacle that then splayed out over the left side of my face and moulded itself into a similar alien face as she had reported in her abduction those many years ago. I don't recall feeling anything, but she saw what she described as a bald grey alien face, but it had a long hooked nose and eyes that she described as 'black lensed Dame Edna Everidge glasses'. his apparition can't have lasted more than a few seconds, because shortly after her son moved away from me, I was suddenly free to move.

OMG!
I'm sitting here with my mouth open! That is just freaky!
Maybe you should go to your friend and have some regression therapy too. Have you done this? This would totally freak me out until I found out why they were invading my body!
Whew! I don't have anything to add to this, as far as being able to validate your story, and I hope I never do!

Awesome! Thanks for having the courage to share that with us.... I think.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I am glad you have enjoyed reading these experiences, I have not told too many people face to face, as you would imagine. Over the years since that first 'juddering' I have found I can have OOBE, often at will, but more often at night when I sleep. I can go places and speak to those passed over. I am convinced it was a catalyst to psychic development, but never was sure why.

As for the alien apparition, it is strange but I don't feel there was an invasion of my body, some small voice inside me tends to feel I have made some kind of agreement for this to happen. I am speculating entirely, but I have a feeling it was an experiment that didn't quite work out, and the syrupy air was either an unexpected problem, or was a sign of how they struggle with our air. There was another appearance by this grey that I will detail shortly, and I feel it was a more successful attempt and involved more witnesses - that one is coming up for you. I have no doubt that some people will think I am fantasizing or simply lying, but I have no reason to lie, any more than I have any need to try convincing people, I am writing what happened pure and simple.

I have read a few pages of this thread and found it very interesting, and as I progress with it I feel optimistic that parallels will be found through it. This is a great thread and I wish it more and more input from others.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

ok, i've read all your stories. i'm naturally skeptical. and if i took what you said and other stories on this sight and assumed they were fantasy and imagination, that would make absolutely no logic. what you are saying has every indication of being not a story, but an actual experience. if i went thorough the pathology of fabricating these stories, it wouldn't add up, not make any sense. the connections wouldn't be there. so i personally know this all truth, much of whats on this sight is real. so what im saying is HOLY HELL!!!!!! ive had my own proof of the paranormal, i KNOW there is paranormal. a very solid knowledge that it is there. but all this, i want to find this!! hunt it down, understand!! im only 16 and hope to have what you experienced. but seriously, i have this incredible urge and sense of purpose to figure this all out. im so surprised to see the depth and extent of all this. my mind is blown!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am glad you have enjoyed reading these experiences, I have not told too many people face to face, as you would imagine. Over the years since that first 'juddering' I have found I can have OOBE, often at will, but more often at night when I sleep. I can go places and speak to those passed over. I am convinced it was a catalyst to psychic development, but never was sure why.

As for the alien apparition, it is strange but I don't feel there was an invasion of my body, some small voice inside me tends to feel I have made some kind of agreement for this to happen. I am speculating entirely, but I have a feeling it was an experiment that didn't quite work out, and the syrupy air was either an unexpected problem, or was a sign of how they struggle with our air. There was another appearance by this grey that I will detail shortly, and I feel it was a more successful attempt and involved more witnesses - that one is coming up for you. I have no doubt that some people will think I am fantasizing or simply lying, but I have no reason to lie, any more than I have any need to try convincing people, I am writing what happened pure and simple.

I have read a few pages of this thread and found it very interesting, and as I progress with it I feel optimistic that parallels will be found through it. This is a great thread and I wish it more and more input from others.

I think everyone who has posted here will believe you. Most of us have experienced terrifying things. No reason why it could only happen to us, right? Some are more scary than others.... and yours is one of them.

Thanks for the compliment.
I hope people continue to come and post too. I have seen fascinating stories on other threads, and wondered why they never posted on mine?
Of course this thread has been going since February, so maybe they think it is too old to come on now, I don't know. I have posted my link in some other threads. I think that got some people here.

I look very forward to reading your next experience, and thank you so much for sharing. I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the thread.

edit on 7/20/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by osoba

ok, i've read all your stories. i'm naturally skeptical. and if i took what you said and other stories on this sight and assumed they were fantasy and imagination, that would make absolutely no logic. what you are saying has every indication of being not a story, but an actual experience. if i went thorough the pathology of fabricating these stories, it wouldn't add up, not make any sense. the connections wouldn't be there. so i personally know this all truth, much of whats on this sight is real. so what im saying is HOLY HELL!!!!!! ive had my own proof of the paranormal, i KNOW there is paranormal. a very solid knowledge that it is there. but all this, i want to find this!! hunt it down, understand!! im only 16 and hope to have what you experienced. but seriously, i have this incredible urge and sense of purpose to figure this all out. im so surprised to see the depth and extent of all this. my mind is blown!!!!

Thank you for that input to Spartaxa. That was awesome, wasn't it?

I see the information on the other thread has helped you. Another reply was posted to you there that is very important for you to read. (I just wanted to tell you in case you hadn't read it yet.)
WOW! Edgar Cayce is coming through in spirit to give you a diagnosis.
You must be one very special young lady!

edit on 7/20/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by osoba

Hi and thank you for your comments. Initially I was wanting answers, feeling I needed them. Eventually I realised that whatever this was, was much bigger than my existence, bigger than the existence around me and so instead of a seeker I became just grateful of the experience. I have encountered something vast and presently unknowable. We can discuss, we can share, but I think we are far from knowing. I have put together my own theory of what might be involved here, but as it is purely speculative I no longer really bother talking i through. I see no point if it cannot be validated.

What I have noticed is that over the years a shift has been made for much that used to be nuts n bolts aliens now racing headlong towards paranormal explanations which is taking us marginally closer to the root of it all.

I wasn't scared of any of what I experienced - even seeing dino in the road about half hour after being immersed in the Twilight Zone movie seemed strange and odd - but certainly not scary.

Oh just realised too, if I was lying, I don't think I would have even suggested seeing such a movie just before a major event! ... lol ... just saying!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I continued to have these 'judderings' as I refer to them, and one more in particular stands out. During the 'juddering' I opened my eyes, as usual, feeling paralysed and imobile. As soon as I opened my eyes I stared at the wall at the end of the bed and I saw a vast circle of blackness on the wall - but it was more than blackness, it was a circle that contained a void, a nothing - what we would expect before the big bang. I had a sensation of no time or space existing in there.

One thing I did sense from it was evil - I was looking at the face of evil - oddly enough even though this encompassed evil and I could sense this void null-region studying me, I did not feel any fear or dread. I cannot explain it but this was beyond the narrow definitions we have of evil. I know this last bit possibly means little, but I am hoping that maybe a similar experience has been had.

Sometime after this I was at work and my abductee friend was at home because she didn't have a job. The following is what she told me after I got home:

This happened in July or August and it was a very hot summer day. She was in the kitchen when there was a ring at the doorbell. She went to answer it and even as she went towards the door she thought that whoever had rung it had not been patient enough to wait because the door had that frosted-effect glass and she could not see the shadow of anybody standing outside. Neverthe;ess she opened it and saw a man standing smiling at her. She described him wearing a black suit with a white shirt and tie, she said that what struck her was how immaculate the suit was, it fitted absolutely perfectly, and although he had a buttoned up shirt and tie there was not a single bead of perspiration, or sweat stain on his collar.

I ought to add that this woman had served time in the Police in what had been Rhodesia, so she had a damned sharp eye for detail and anything out of the ordinary when she faced it, that is why she was struck by these peculiarities, I guess. The man carried a black briefcase, and on his lapel was a pin badge but try as she might, she could not focus on it. The white shirt was what dazzled her and held her hypnoitically.

She told me that it is only after this event ended that she realised that at this point, even though the house was on a busy main road, during this visit she could see no traffic or pedestrians, it was as though her and this man were the only two people in the environment. Not only that, but the background became blurry, she said it was as though she was only capable of focusing her eyes on this man.. Also, it should be added, the front door was reached by a set of seven or eight stone steps leading up from the pavement.

Still smiling stupidly, the man asked her if Lucy was home, (me) My friend said 'no, she's at work'.
Still smiling the man said that was alright, he would come back another time. Then the weirdest thing happened. Suddenly, although he hadn't made any movement, the man was suddenly two steps further down, still smiling he said 'you need to stop what you are doing'. Then, still involving no physical movement he was on the pavement looking up at her..

Then with the first actual movement she witnessed, the man turned and walked along the pavement to the right. She walked down the steps to see if he got into a car, (I think police instinct urged her to get a licence plate,) but when she reached the pavement he had disappeared, even though there was no parked cars and no side roads he could have gone down. At this point she realised the street was once again full of pedestrians and the road flowing with traffic.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The MIB told your friend she needed to stop what she was doing? Do you have any idea what he was referring to?
It comes to mind he may have been referring to using the board to contact the other side. It opens the door to allow evil entities to escape into ours. I don't know....that just popped into my mind when I read that.

Had you been reading my thread before you posted here? A few pages back I posted a video by David Wilcock.
He shares the most fascinating information on frequencies, and time travel, and so many other things that explain how these things can happen. It sure answered a lot of questions I've had. I think you might enjoy watching it.
I was trying to get a discussion going about it. I've only had two replies come back... One person was blown away with the information, and the other got bored and stopped watching.
I suppose the first part is boring, but it really does get into some remarkable, jaw-dropping information as you get past the first 30 minutes, or so. And, too, I'm sure this information is more fascinating to those of us who have questions answered than to those who don't. It may answer how this MIB jumped from spot to spot, then disappeared.

Sorry, I can't tell if I'm making any sense right now. I just woke up... having my coffee while checking out ATS.

But, I hope I have offered some kind of good advise for you. Let us know what you think of the video, if you watch it.
Thanks for sharing your awesome experiences!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
anyone else have nightmares last night or troubles sleeping?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
anyone else have nightmares last night or troubles sleeping?

Yes, Charmeine. I just came from a new thread posted about this very topic, if you'd like to visit...
Good to see you back here. :-)
Also, check out "thePharaoh" avatar while there. You'll love it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join