It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I got the feeling last night I had more company than normal. I didn't have any other flesh and blood people in my house. This afternoon the wind repeatedly kicked up around me when I was outside. A storm even popped up suddenly and that was after I checked the skies for signs of rain and only saw one cloud I thought was far away. It was pouring down within seconds of stepping back inside a building.

Does it seem like you've experienced more active or restless spirits?

I occasionally see flickers of shadows or something in my vision in my house. I don't feel at all threatened though. At least one has a pleasant touch when I feel that. I usually don't see these flickers or shadows in other houses or places so I believe I may have somehow attracted someone or could it be multiple unknowns?

It's possible my vision isn't completely normal. I can often see wispy waves in the air around objects traveling through the air. I often can see ripples in the air from traffic going by when I'm stopped at a traffic light. I don't know if lots of people see this or not.

Anyway I was wondering if others noticed extra restless activity just recently?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yep.

Last night was crazy for me. I won't even go into many details here. I even woke up to my cellphone being set an hour behind the real time this a.m. I also had horrible dreams in cycles last night including a couple AP episodes. I haven't had a nightmare since I was a small child. I did NOT want to AP last night and that is not usual for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

yes, most definitely. The veil is getting thinner. The storms we have had this last week are very intense, lots of lightening. lots of energy.
this weekend i am going to my sisters house and she has a medium staying with her family for the weekend. ever since yesterday i keep getting repeated shivers which is unusual. I'm looking forward to seeing him. I am a debunker, but this guy is quite unique, I've met him before.
today I could swear I saw my husband near our barn. very intense.
I wonder if lately these odd weather patterns have to do with Mother Earth changing. The solar flares, the surge of sunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes out of season, etc.
She is most undeniably changing, shedding her skin so to speak.
Do not doubt what you see and hear, even the unbelievers are experiencing things they do not understand.
be alert, pay attention. I think things happening in the world are trying to prepare us for what is to come...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Yes, I have been seeing spirits more than usual around me. I was also wondering "what's up with this?"

I don't have any bad feelings from them either. I think we are seeing more because the veil is lifting this year, as we speak. So we will continue to see even more as the year progresses.

As for the wavy lines, I have seen this, too. No idea what that is. Maybe seeing the vibrations of another dimension getting closer to us?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
dont wanna add fuel....but yea....

bro last night was the begining of ramadan.....the holy month, in islam.

i stayed up late...dunno why.....and yea in my periphrial i noticed more "shadows" than normal.
its weird because it was in dark places....like in shadowy parts in my house,shadows in shaows... weird lol

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

what is AP ?
I have been having incredible dreams lately also, mostly involving people that have passed. But in the dreams they are still alive. and I argue with them that they are dead.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
definately throu the last week the walls are thinning through peripheral vtsion i am seein alot

of movements and flickers of light. Outside one night i was seeing crafts ,looking the same way .Whats going on ,
dont know but lifes changing and getting interesting

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chera3310Whats going on ,
dont know but lifes changing and getting interesting

i hear that dude...i defo hear that.....

in the last month i have changed soo much....

i think gods getting his main players ready for whatevas on the horizon

peace

i thought it was the atmosphere,,,,,,loads of clouds, high humidity...but its high summer!
edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
yeah ever since last night i have been feeling very dark myself. Alot of negative energy in my house today which is very unusal. I mean yeah me and my girlfriend argue like the rest of us, but today it has lasted 9 hours. Far more than normal. I had an uneasy feeling today in my house...i think something might of invited itself in

edit on 20-7-2012 by johnnycashed because: Gettin Rid Of The Y

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I don't have any bad feelings from them either. I think we are seeing more because the veil is lifting this year, as we speak. So we will continue to see even more as the year progresses.

exactly, sled. the veil is getting thinner by the day, by the hour really.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnycashed
yeah every since last night i have been feeling very dark myself. Alot of negative energy in my house today which is very unusal. I mean yeah me and my girlfriend argue like the rest of us, but today it has lasted 9 hours. Far more than normal. I had an uneasy feeling today in my house...i think something might of invited itself in

i think its the opposite.....

muslims think that from last night...all "demons" will be locked up...ie removed from this realm...
maybe before they sign out, they set their final seeds...

but you should have no fear, especially for the next 2 full moons...its blessed...if you want it to be

peace

hug her and kiss her....and enjoy her "fire"....go with the flow...and you will see what i mean

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Astral project. Something was bothering me last night and I knew it was spiritual.

If I am not in a good place to deal with spiritual matters, and I usually am in at least a solid place, I just don't care to roam around. I was begging to not travel last night. Last night was unusual for me.

I succeeded in not traveling too far but last night was interesting. When I woke up to my cellphone an hour behind all I could do was wonder WTH?

edit on 20-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

well thats comforting to hear!

i have always felt like something was in the house, you know that feeling that someone is watching you. We got sliding mirrors on our closet and i could swear to see black shadows swoop by every now and then. Girlfriends little girl always come in to our room in the middle of the night crying, when her mom says show me whats bothering her in her room she just screams....could be coincendent..i dunno

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay

Originally posted by sled735

exactly, sled. the veil is getting thinner by the day, by the hour really.

or maybe HAARPs finally working.....

hey haarp...isnt that what angels play??!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We're all moving through events that are turning points/transitions for what comes. So far, nothing that happens seems to change the ultimate path by much. Last night...was one of those turning point events, in my view.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've been having some unusual dreams the past two nights where I thought I was actually in communication with several people (still living) as opposed to just dreaming about them.

Don't know if that was a valid experience or pertinent to what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

wow, thank you. something I've tried but not succeeded in.
the hour off is quite bizarre.
If there are time dimensions starting to 'meld ' together, well this brings about a whole new animal.
interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
We're all moving through events that are turning points/transitions for what comes. So far, nothing that happens seems to change the ultimate path by much. Last night...was one of those turning point events, in my view.

please elaborate.....my life took its most drastic turn EVER...in my perception of life....im not the same person anymore.
i have been in a really distant place...my faith has restored me somewhat...
but as i write this...its 4 am in london....and i feel it..

this is how you know....

when you notice something in you peripherial.....and you turn to look at it....
how long does it take for your eyes to focus....??
for me its as if my eyes want to pick up something but cant...!...untill it focues on the background

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Last night I couldn't look out my kitche windows because I had a sense of fear something might look back at me. I also have been dreaming a lot more about someone I knew on the internet. They died and I do not know where they were burried. In my dream they died also and I kept getting a name Saint Ann's and 8 and 8 like 8th row 8th headstone. It was weird. I looked at their state and There was a Saint Ann's Hospital. I have no clue about how to find the answers to 8 and 8. Maybe more dreams will come.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

did anything unique happen to you last night, Wrabbit ?
It seems like these 'noticed' days/nights occur in clusters (as far as human interaction goes)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join