It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: sled735

Thanks I sent you a PM on what I saw last night; 10Aug2019

I answered your message and finally received the other two all the way back from May that hadn't appeared until now.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Stopping by saying hey to all the paranormal ATSers. Especially to sled. Who keeps this forum and thread alive for years. Lots of great stories on this thread and it keeps growing. Enjoy the stories everyone and remember deny all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42
Stopping by saying hey to all the paranormal ATSers. Especially to sled. Who keeps this forum and thread alive for years. Lots of great stories on this thread and it keeps growing. Enjoy the stories everyone and remember deny all ignorance.

Well, hello Nemox42.
So nice of you to drop in to say hello after 5 years.

I'm always happy to see older members are still around and enjoying the thread; so many left once ATS took on advertising, or charging to stay a member.

Have you run across any more haunted houses during your real estate showings, or have any other paranormal experiences to share?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Well, hello Nemox42.
So nice of you to drop in to say hello after 5 years.

I'm always happy to see older members are still around and enjoying the thread; so many left once ATS took on advertising, or charging to stay a member.

Have you run across any more haunted houses during your real estate showings, or have any other paranormal experiences to share?

My older sister went to go visit south korea at an Air BnB with some of my family. She said she saw a shadow person walk down the hallway in the house. My nieces got creep out first coming to the place. And my brother in law doesn't even believe in that crap, and didn't see anything. But yea that's pretty much since the last few years of me somewhat brushing the paranormal. Deny all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is probably a coincidence but thought it was supposed to rain on Tuesday while I was away and did not water my outdoor plants. Saw Sunday night forecast changed to only slight chance of rain until the weekend. Found a spell online for rain. People said not much chance of success. 24 hours later big storms knocking down trees an earthquake and power outages I read online. Storms in my current location too 2 days later. Probably a coincidence. I don’t think I’m going to say that chant very much regardless. A higher power might be listening to me.
edit on 20/8/19 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
This is probably a coincidence but thought it was supposed to rain on Tuesday while I was away and did not water my outdoor plants. Saw Sunday night forecast changed to only slight chance of rain until the weekend. Found a spell online for rain. People said not much chance of success. 24 hours later big storms knocking down trees an earthquake and power outages I read online. Storms in my current location too 2 days later. Probably a coincidence. I don’t think I’m going to say that chant very much regardless. A higher power might be listening to me.

what website do you go for your magical spells sir. We would like to use some of them too.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

what website do you go for your magical spells sir. We would like to use some of them too.

Right, Nemox. We need rain here as well.

Orion, do tell... where is the site you got the rain spell?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

well... i do live in california....so yea make it rain baby.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How ironic that after I made the above reply, we got rain that night and the forecast is for rain everyday until next Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I signed up/signed with Fb. My responses on here won't show up on there will they?

(post by LoriofEverett removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoriofEverett

WOW!
Well, first let me say welcome to ATS and welcome to my thread.

Just when I think I've heard it all, along comes someone else to prove me wrong.

I have to ask some obvious questions before I begin to try to point you in the right direction. First, are you on any medications? Have you or anyone in you immediate family ever been diagnosed with any mental illness? I have to rule this out before going into it being a paranormal experience. I hope you understand.

If these are demons, I have a friend who can help you over Skype. He lives in Ireland and he's a demonologist. But first, I'll wait to get your answers to my questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

nvm
edit on 26-8-2019 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

WOW!

Just when I think I've heard it all, along comes someone else to prove me wrong.

I have to ask some obvious questions before I begin to try to point you in the right direction. First, are you on any medications? Have you or anyone in you immediate family ever been diagnosed with any mental illness? I have to rule this out before going into it being a paranormal experience. I hope you understand.

If these are demons, I have a friend who can help you over Skype. He lives in Ireland and he's a demonologist. But first, I'll wait to get your answers to my questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoriofEverett

WOW!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I knew it was different. I was hoping I would get some replies saying they've heard of this too. Much more happened last night but it''s crazy enough already to tell people so i'll save the new stuff for whomever I can talk to about it.

Yes, i've been suffering from depression for the last 8 years or so. I had some health issues happen that forced me out of work when I was a work-a-holic. I take 2 antidepressants but i've been on these for years with no recent changes. This is as real as real gets. I ask myself several times a day if there's any possibility my brain could be making this up and absolutely not. It's very hard to believe myself. I wouldn't even admit to anyone except they aren't going away and I fear my family may get affected if I don't stop it now.

I would love to speak with your friend. Do you know if there are certain smudges sticks I should get?

I just got a warning from the staff of this site. Someone said something. This is why people have trouble reporting stuff like this. It's way out there and it's hard enough talking about it. I've sent messages to some catholic place in another country, another catholic church and a local church with no return contact. I'm very close with God and have been praying like crazy. I believe everything happens for a reason so i'm just concentrating on love rather then freaking out too much. I'm 53 year old grandma having an out of this world experience. I can't think of a way to prove any of this. I've tried video recording but nothing. If anyone has ideas on that, I would love to get some proof.
edit on 27-8-2019 by LoriofEverett because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoriofEverett
I knew it was different. I was hoping I would get some replies saying they've heard of this too. Much more happened last night but it''s crazy enough already to tell people so i'll save the new stuff for whomever I can talk to about it.

Yes, i've been suffering from depression for the last 8 years or so. I had some health issues happen that forced me out of work when I was a work-a-holic. I take 2 antidepressants but i've been on these for years with no recent changes. This is as real as real gets. I ask myself several times a day if there's any possibility my brain could be making this up and absolutely not. It's very hard to believe myself. I wouldn't even admit to anyone except they aren't going away and I fear my family may get affected if I don't stop it now.

I would love to speak with your friend. Do you know if there are certain smudges sticks I should get?

I just got a warning from the staff of this site. Someone said something. This is why people have trouble reporting stuff like this. It's way out there and it's hard enough talking about it. I've sent messages to some catholic place in another country, another catholic church and a local church with no return contact. I'm very close with God and have been praying like crazy. I believe everything happens for a reason so i'm just concentrating on love rather then freaking out too much. I'm 53 year old grandma having an out of this world experience. I can't think of a way to prove any of this. I've tried video recording but nothing. If anyone has ideas on that, I would love to get some proof.

Just regular smudge sticks should work, however, there are certain prayers and ways to do it that you should learn first. Check out You Tube videos, or do a google search to learn the correct way.

There are two names I can give you who are both demonologists. The first one is the one who lives in Ireland. Last time I had contact with him he had a page on Facebook under "Irish Demonologist Gavin Canavan. Look him up there and send him a message.
Honestly, I don't know if he is still on Facebook because I stopped using FB a couple of years ago, but you can try.
If you can't contact him, there is another guy, Gerald William, who might be able to help you. You can also find him on Facebook. He is in the U.S.

Good luck, and please let me know if you are able to get help. If not, there may be some others I can suggest, although it's been so long, I'll have to go back over some of my threads to remember their name.

edit on 8/27/2019 by sled735 because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you so much. There''s been a lot more activity and I'm understanding more what's going on now. It's to crazy to share the new info now but i will contact these people, work thru it all and when that is done, i'll share with you.

I did more recording with my phone today but nothing. I thought of a way to get a little proof. They make a lot of noise scurrying around sometimes at night. I'll turn off the fan and try to get something. Maybe these people i'm going to contact know ways to get proof. There''s lots of them and a lot of activity going on.

Thanks for helping and not just calling me nuts. I honestly don't know I could have the same.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Also, Lori, I meant to ask if you or any close member of your family has been in the military? If so, what branch and where?

The military has done experiments on people that they don't have a clue about. They have technology that people don't know about also. It can appear to be paranormal to those who don't know.

ETs also have this ability, so it could be either one behind it, if not demons.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have seen one full body apparition solid watching my mom sleep by her bed described man to her she wish i had never said that she thought he was gone long ago. I saw a black mass in front of my doorway when light was on behind it and mt friend was arguing with his cousin yet no light shined through the mass but i could see light behind it and friend then it slowly fell on my bed and engulfed me sending chills through me i was preparing to cleanse house in morning. UFO experiences as well

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join