It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyreb76usa
I have seen one full body apparition solid watching my mom sleep by her bed described man to her she wish i had never said that she thought he was gone long ago. I saw a black mass in front of my doorway when light was on behind it and mt friend was arguing with his cousin yet no light shined through the mass but i could see light behind it and friend then it slowly fell on my bed and engulfed me sending chills through me i was preparing to cleanse house in morning. UFO experiences as well
-

Welcome to ATS and my thread, Johnny.

Your encounters sound rather scary, but quite common among members who have posted on this thread.

I used to think all these dark masses were demons, or very evil spirits of the dead, but I have learned over the past couple of years that the military actually has people who can astral travel anywhere they want to send them, and then do psychological experiments on the unsuspecting witnesses.
I'm not sure if a person doing astral travel would show up as a "mass"; I think they would appear as a human form. So, if what you saw was a "mass", then it very well could have been an evil entity.

As for your full body sighting... WOW! That doesn't happen everyday. I don't know, maybe some advanced technology, like they have in the movies where people beam themselves to different places? People would be shocked to learn just how advanced our technology is, but it's being kept from the public. Many whistle blowers have talked about this.

The fact that you've witnessed UFOs doesn't surprise me. ETs and the paranormal seem to go hand in hand.
I'd love to hear more about that encounter. What shape was the UFO? When did you see it? Anything strange connected to your sighting? Just tell me all you can remember.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

edit on 9/17/2019 by sled735 because: addition

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I had some unpleasant dreams last night and wanted to post about one strange one. I might be occasionally picking up or perceiving messages from outside my body. I had the science channel on last night while sleeping so that might have contributed.

Anyway in my dream one group of aliens was very upset at us humans. Apparently we stole technology that has made us several hundred years more advanced as a species than we should be. Another group of aliens has been attempting to telepathically communicate with me sending messages that might pop up in my head almost on a subconscious level I may not realize at first. I was checking a bill of material at work and just happened to find a major error. Only bill I checked and I found a major error. Why did I check that one? Some message? Anyway in my dream the enemy species was going to destroy this planet or had plans to by blasting the core of the Earth and making our planet explode. Another friendly species was trying to send me messages about how to unlock quantum phase shifting so that we could shift the planet to another phase.

I had some marbles or small rocks in my hand and the aliens made one small sphere appear out of nowhere. It disappeared quickly but came back again. I grabbed it and that interaction must have phase locked it into our dimension. Anyway I was trying to help scientists with any hunches or messages how we could phase shift not just the Earth but our sun and much of the solar system. If we only phase shifted the Earth, humanity was doomed without the sun. Even better would be to phase shift the Earth before it exploded due to an alien attack. However the enemy aliens would know if our sun disappeared as well. I don't remember how the dream ended but I did catch the sphere that was phase shifted to me out of nowhere or from another dimension and was able to keep it here. All we had to do was phase shift our solar system where the enemy aliens could not find us. Unfortunately , our solar system would be adrift in space possibly outside any Galaxy. If we could phase shift though, we might be able to shift back on a smaller scale.

Anyway I hope no alien species has plans to destroy our planet. How I dreamed all this with the science channel on I do not know. Aliens trying to communicate phase shifting quantum mechanics type stuff that I never studied, crazy. It was all a dream. We humans would never steal alien technology. 😜

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good afternoon Sled735

Documented for the Thread on 17Oct2019 @ 1:52PM EST

I have been Old Hag and Hoodie and evil presence free since January 16, 2019. It has taken some time however it is my opine of a possible connection to flashing pulsating orange objects that are seen all over the world in conjunction to sleep paralysis. Here is a picture of a video that I paused and saved as a screen shot. Right hand click on pic with mouse to view image. I then open edit and zoomed using the Fast Stone image viewer.

Can you see the geometric shape? The triangle? The bright light is the actual orange flash. The pic is not in color as I switched to a negative for clarity.

Here are one of my videos of a flashing pulsating orange object. It was taken in last January 2019 and I put on YouTube.

youtu.be...

I went back to your thread today to capture all of our communications. I specifically wrote you about hearing muffled music or people talking at times and that according to the book as written by Louis Proud, titled “Dark Intrusions".

In the book he wrote that:

"

The muffled radio noise or music or talk that seems to come from another room is the "presence" trying to tune you in but it just can’t seem to find you. That's the best explanation I have ever heard as I heard same in two homes over 1000 miles apart spanning across several decades
"

The muffled radio noise or music or talk that seems to come from another room is what I have heard at random at night while wide awake . Never during a sleep paralysis event. In the home in Georgia I never heard it but I did hear footsteps that he also describes in the book.

So now I go into the UFO arena. I submitted my videos to a UFO group. They wrote back in January that they are seeing a triangle in the flashing object. MUFON is reporting that said orange objects are being seen all over the world.

It is noted that Military aircraft will use as per this pilots message on Reddit

Fighter dude here, when we fly night formation we turn everything off but position lights and anti-collision. The anti-collision is usually red, which to me looks more orange. We do it because when you fly formation you take all of your visual cues from references on the other aircraft, which can get difficult if it has strobes on.

OK. However those flashing pulsating orange objects are not all the same as on 18Dec2019 one triangle flew right over the roof of my home. It was huge and it was silent. I have also looked at 100's of videos of flashing orange UFO's. In my opine some are planes some are triangles. I got video and a pic of the 18Dec2018 thing. On its belly it had 100's of geometric projections. It actually looked like a printed circuit board. Look up cirquid's.

Cirquids

Here the pic of the silent triangle as it passes by the moon on 18Dec2018. Look at 6:00

So back in December 2018 I began seeing objects in space and then these orange objects. Concurrently the presence of Hoodie began to accelerate in sleep paralysis episodes along with my hearing muffled radio noise or music or talk that seems to come from another room. That was all ongoing back in December into January.

At that time I began praying.

To date as of this post I have had not one sleep paralysis episode, no visitations by Hoodie, the Old Hag or just a sense of evil. Also I haven't seen any flashing pulsating orange objects in space. I have spent 100's of nights watching. I also am NOT hearing muffled radio noise or music or talk that seems to come from another room.

At that time I began praying.

WTF and again WTF?

Reference materials: Dr. Jacques Vallee, Louis Proud, Maurice Chatelain - NASA, Dr. Steven Greer, Robert Lazar

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Good stuff right there Waterglass. I'm glad you posted it here for posterity.

There are certainly ETs out there that can do this type of activity. There are also military people who do it, and they do have a TR-3B triangle craft. They also have, and use, the voice to skull technology, so it's hard to discern who is behind all this.
Is it a psychological experiment on people, or is it ETs trying to communicate? We don't have the answer at this time, unfortunately.

I don't know if you are aware of the Isaac Kappy story, but the military was using the voice to skull tech on him, to the point that it drove him crazy and he committed suicide (allegedly). They say he jumped off a bridge, but lots of strangeness surrounds his death, so some people still question if it was actually him. Even if it wasn't, a friend of his also heard the sounds when she was riding in a car with him. The sounds don't come from hearing with your ears, but inside your head.

Anyway, I hope many unanswered questions will be answered some day, and I thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't know if paranormal, but I had a car problem. I got it fixed. However radio wasn't working when I picked up the car. The shop took a look, said radio started working on its own, they don't know why. It started working shortly after I said a prayer it would work and not cost me much. The shop said no charge because they didn't do anything. I will just say, thank God or whomever. Now if I could just get my own spaceship to make finishing moving easy.

I don't hear voices in my head but seem to get thoughts from out of the blue that are very helpful. It wouldn't surprise me if I've been getting messages from unseen sources. I think a lot of people do.

As far as alien disclosure, I think Trump should break the news if they know. Otherwise I think the recent leaks of UFO's in the pacific by navy pilots is just an indication that there are advanced aliens living in our oceans. The aliens might even think the oceans are theirs and we are primitives.
edit on 10/1/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I don't know if paranormal, but I had a car problem. I got it fixed. However radio wasn't working when I picked up the car. The shop took a look, said radio started working on its own, they don't know why. It started working shortly after I said a prayer it would work and not cost me much. The shop said no charge because they didn't do anything. I will just say, thank God or whomever. Now if I could just get my own spaceship to make finishing moving easy.

I don't hear voices in my head but seem to get thoughts from out of the blue that are very helpful. It wouldn't surprise me if I've been getting messages from unseen sources. I think a lot of people do.

As far as alien disclosure, I think Trump should break the news if they know. Otherwise I think the recent leaks of UFO's in the pacific by navy pilots is just an indication that there are advanced aliens living in our oceans. The aliens might even think the oceans are theirs and we are primitives.

I agree. Many thoughts are not our own, but come as "help" through telepathy from an outside source. Sometimes, also, it could be our higher self speaking to us.

As for disclosure, if it comes from the MSM, you can bet it's misinformation, or just a crumb off the whole pan of bread. They will never give us all of the truth. They think we can't handle it.

I do think there will be SOME disclosures made in the health/medicine field soon, and maybe some in the tech field, but nothing significant enough to make life easy for us. Too much money is made on keeping us dependent on oil to ever give us FREE energy devices.

Glad your radio started working, and good luck on your move.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks sled. I have been seeing some free energy devices on YouTube. Just enough to light a light bulb using a large magnet. I'm not sure if that's cost effective. It's not in my interest to help with free energy if I even knew something unless it helped me directly. I'm too busy working most of the time. As far as moving, should be done within a few months. I got tired of driving 6 hours a weekend this weekend plus need to do other things. Woke up at 3am this morning. I'm not sure why.

I don't expect our government to fully disclose anything. There will always be advanced technology or possibly other aspects the government won't want to reveal and keep under wraps to use for possible military applications. No reasonable government wants to reveal all their best secrets to the public and foreign powers. We wouldn't be happy if every country in the world had access to develop nuclear weapons as an example.

Unfortunately some components have dual use as Bob Lazaar pointed out in a YouTube video. One component can cheaply convert water to hydrogen gas to power vehicles but it's illegal to sell that component in the US. It's legal to make but not sell. It can also be used in nuclear components so it's illegal to sell. Hydrogen powered vehicles all over our streets squashed by the law. Who knows how much other tech remains hidden over fears of what might happen.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have had several Paranormal experiences. In the middle of the night, while laying in my bed (not yet asleep), I opened my eyes and saw a glowing orb floating near the ceiling, which almost instantly vanished.

During an EVP session, I came into contact with something, which indentified itself by the name 'Willem'. He came through several times, mostly cursing me. I cursed back once and immediately the lamp fell from the ceiling. During another EVP session, with my mother Desiré, almost the entire session was filled with something repeating 'Desiréeeee, Dessiréeee etc. My mother was spooked as hell obviously. (You don't pronounce it as the English word 'desire' btw)

I've also had another shared experience with my mother. We were just sitting on the couch talking and out of nowhere, we heard a growl from the corner of the room. We both clearly heard it. We concluded that it was probably my deceased dog, Rocky (22-01-19, RIP), who was living with my mother, cause I couldn't have him in my house for certain reasons.

I've also been experiencing the infamous clock numbers (2:22, 3:33 etc) for more than 10 years, before I even knew it existed. Eventually I searched the web and as it turned out, there are many people experiencing this. If it's paranormal or not, I can't say, but personally, I believe it is.

During my grandfather's funeral (RIP), me and my mom were doing a speech (or whatever the English word for it is). It was a very rainy day, but during our speech, suddenly sunlight shined through, went over us and shined exactly on the coffin. Several family members mentioned it afterwards, we didn't see it ourselfs. If that was paranormal or just a coincidence, you decide, but I don't really believe in coincidences.

Also, on my grandmother's side of the family, there is a Paranormal gene. Family members experiencing massive foreboding, things like that.

There are a couple more experiences I rather keep private, but yeah, I've had my share and so does my family.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Welcome to the thread Asgaard.
I keep being surprised when new people post on this thread after it being up since 2012. I appreciate you taking the time to share.

Very fascinating stories, for sure. Willem is the one that intrigued me the most. Probably a demonic entity. Don't know if I would want to get in a cussing match with one of those.

Lots of people in this thread have experienced their pets coming around after their passing. I hope that's what it was for you; not Willem.

Being able to pick up on things, being psychic, etc. does seem to run in families. I have certain abilities too, but it's other family members, such as cousins, who also have them. My parents and siblings didn't seem to have "gifts" like me. I don't know where mine came from. My family just thought I was weird.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw a lady bug in my bedroom today. I read they are supposed to bring good luck. 😎
Now I'm wondering what good luck might arrive in my bedroom. Need to clean up though since my house is full of moving boxes everywhere. Since I read some think it's bad luck to kill a lady bug, glad I didn't kill it. I am wondering what it's going to eat in my house to stay alive. Maybe I should buy a powerball ticket sometime. Hoping I'm done moving in a month or two and sell my old house for a good price so I can work on the new one and relax on the weekend for a change. I could use more good luck. It didn't rain today while driving 3 hours so I guess that's lucky considering last weekend I saw every single river I crossed between NC and SC flooding. One road a few miles from my new place was blocked due to flooding last Thursday. Took a detour and crossed over the same creek with water up near the top of the road as I was the only one on that road. No problem though. Made it home and avoided hydro planing off of it. Water covered the road a bit in 3 places I didn't see. We had too much rain. Tropical storm force winds and a tornado a few miles away or rotational winds on radar. Then it snowed Saturday. I'm glad it was sunny today.

Looking forward to good luck. Luck can be paranormal so decided to post that I'm ready to get lucky. 😀

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So in 2014 I lost my dad, 2015 my mom, and 2016 2 of my sisters. I have to give a bit of background info. my mom, and 2 sisters smoked cigarettes. my mom quit 25-30 years ago, one sister who is still alive quit 10 years ago, but one of my sisters who died smoked up until her death.

So I came home from work and was eating and watching some youtube. and I heard my nephew who is 13 come in, he ran downstairs and then left he was here less than 2 minutes. I was here alone otherwise, I got a whiff of cigarette smoke like it was so bad it felt like somebody was smoking next to me. It lasted a good 20 seconds all in all. Now I don't allow anybody to smoke in the house as I cannot stand the smell at all. And also nobody in the house smokes. It also wasn't my nephew as he was here less than 2 minutes and the smell was so intense.

I honestly even forgot about it and my sister who lives with me asked me if I smelt cigarette smoke. I was like yeah why? she explained she did also. So we think it was my deceased sister saying hi.

I also have to report it seems I lost my gift of looking at auras, it's spotty at best. I think its from stress and some other things. Hopefully it comes back.

edit on 3-3-2020 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

So sorry to hear you lost so many family members so close together. That had to be tough.

As for the smell of cigarettes, you're probably right. People do smell odors or fragrances that their deceased loved ones used often to let them know they are still with them.
I hope it didn't creep you out. Like you said, she was probably just saying hi.

It might help if you spoke to her and told her you know she's there. I'm sure the earthbound get lonely wishing to communicate with family members. Tell her she has passed and needs to move on to her next journey, and you'll see her on the other side. Sometimes people don't realize they have died.

Good to see you again Sandman.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My mother has a cough. I now have a sore throat and I barely spent much time in her room. I'm not worried about her dying. She said a few months ago she died at night and went to heaven and said it was really nice. She said they told her she had to go back for 3 or 4 years. She asked why? She just heard your family needs you.

I probably would have put off moving temporarily if she had passed away. I need to hurry up and finish before the economy gets bad. In that regard, if I get done moving and sell my old house, it might be just in time before the virus reduces economic activity where the public is worrying about keeping their jobs and not buying stuff and we are suddenly in a recession. In that aspect, I needed her to stay around so I didn't delay moving. I've known she was going to die one day sometime.

On the bright side, I don't think my throat is as sore as it was an hour ago. No other symptoms. Maybe we will quickly recover from the corona virus and our economy will be booming after the fear is gone. I had something about 3 weeks ago and my mother about 2 weeks ago. I'm wondering if what we had strengthened our immune response. Might be just cold viruses but I don't usually catch cold viruses by just walking into the room.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

First of all, don't panic! I don't see this virus collapsing the economy unless people buy into the fear. It's not even as bad as the regular flu. It's all the hype the main stream media is selling us. It's what they want to happen.

To fight this virus, take extra C, D, A, and garlic. Also buy some colloidal silver. They say it's a real life saver with this virus.
Also, I was just listening to a video from Sarah Westall today where she had a woman on there who claims she has found a way to beat the virus with sound frequencies. You might want to check her out.

I'm glad your mom had the experience of Heaven. So now when she does pass you will know she's in a better place. Hope that helps you some.

Go ahead an live your life; don't worry about this virus. It will be gone and forgotten before you know it.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That was the first and only time I've smelled that smoke so I dont think she is stuck here. just kinda visiting for a bit. Nah honestly with losing that many family members and having a heart attack not many things rattle me anymore. It's kind of interesting in a way.

I was listening to joe rogans podcast with kevin smith and he had a huge heart attack and probably should have died. Mine wasn't nearly as serious as his was. He had a widow maker heart attack. Anyway for me after I woke up from surgery, I was awake mostly through the procedure when they inserted the stent into my heart. I may have been awake the entire time not sure. But I think they knocked me out right after or maybe a little before they finished. anyway one thing that kevin smith said that after he got out of the hospital and what not he had no fear of death. like he can be in a life or death situation and he just wasn't scared.

That was interesting to me because I had the same feeling and I wasn't sure what it was and then he said that and I knew what he meant.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441
That was the first and only time I've smelled that smoke so I dont think she is stuck here. just kinda visiting for a bit. Nah honestly with losing that many family members and having a heart attack not many things rattle me anymore. It's kind of interesting in a way.

I was listening to joe rogans podcast with kevin smith and he had a huge heart attack and probably should have died. Mine wasn't nearly as serious as his was. He had a widow maker heart attack. Anyway for me after I woke up from surgery, I was awake mostly through the procedure when they inserted the stent into my heart. I may have been awake the entire time not sure. But I think they knocked me out right after or maybe a little before they finished. anyway one thing that kevin smith said that after he got out of the hospital and what not he had no fear of death. like he can be in a life or death situation and he just wasn't scared.

That was interesting to me because I had the same feeling and I wasn't sure what it was and then he said that and I knew what he meant.

Well, it IS said that people travel here in soul groups together. Maybe that could explain so many in your family dying so close together. Maybe you were supposed to go too, but changed your mind at the last minute. We all have several different exit windows we can take while we're here. Sounds like you passed up one of yours.

Don't worry. They will wait on you and any others that belong in the group before they reincarnate into their next journey.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Probably not paranormal but seems really strange to me. I was watching a tv show waiting to hear Trump talk shortly before 9. Next thing I know I must have been out. Suddenly it's about 915 or 930 and I missed it. I don't remember passing out like that in years.

My mother is not under quarantine but restricted access. I stopped by for a few minutes. I can still tell there is a strong virus in her room. I feel my throat fighting it within only 3 hours like my body is doing a large offensive strike against a virus again. Unfortunately my body is telling me there is still a strong virus in her room. I'm wondering if my occasional hyper sensitive allergies are somehow detecting and eliminating whatever virus is around. I felt a similar feeling in church detecting a virus around people a couple weeks ago. Then I noticed they were wiping their noses. A number of hours later, the scratch feeling in my throat dissapears. My allergies never acted up around people before like this before the mild cold I had a few weeks ago. Keeps making me wonder what kind of cold virus I had a few weeks ago that causes such quick reactions around others weeks later. No one is testing around here so we have no idea if it is corona virus or not. I read CDC and doctors were severely limiting who gets tested.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I believe they said not to test unless you develop a fever over 103. If you do, call your doctor and ask for a test kit. He will advise you from there on how to proceed.

To keep this on topic, I watched a video from RedPill78 last night. The subject was The Paranormal with people calling in to tell their personal stories.
There were a few good ones, but I'm spoiled to this thread where things totally unbelievable have been shared.
I kept thinking, 'Wow, if only I were to call in with some of my experiences, it would blow their mind'!

LOL Maybe next time.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was expecting a big market drop and panic in society. I'm not expecting things to be over with in only 2 or 3 weeks. I keep asking myself why am I expecting all that? Did I see the future in a dream? I've been doing things for the last 2 years that sometimes make me wonder, why? I believe assisted living and nursing homes will be restricted access for months. I think this pandemic will last months not weeks. I was thinking what made me move my mother to a higher price facility last year instead of waiting until say March this year? I bet they would tell me now I need to wait, no visitors. Why have I been trying to save as much money as I can with my move? Am I concerned with possible job loss due to a sudden economic downturn? Yes I am. Been wondering when it would happen for almost 2 years. I'm hoping the economy doesn't turn too far south. If I saw the future, it might be buried in what I'm doing instead of what I remember.

If I saw the future and could remember it well, I"d be a millionaire. I am not. Kicking myself for selling stock options too quickly again. Someone else who I sold to is well on their way. I just got peanuts. At least this year, I have gains instead of losses. I anticipated this downturn much better. I never expected mortgage rates to go up because the greedy banks decided they don't have enough people to process all the refinancing after letting staff go in the last year so they would just raise rates to decrease demand after the Fed made a big cut. Apparently like Jim Cramer said, the Fed needs to buy mortgage backed securities to boost economic activity and help consumers and the housing sector. MBS affect mortgage rates a lot more than any fed rate cut.

FYI, my old house in South Carolina is still nice and cool. 65 degrees even though it has been in the 70's. My new house warmed up into the 70's upstairs and then I turned on the air conditioning. Maybe I need to invite any ghosts at the old house to the new one if that saves on my air conditioning bill. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not. If I do have a ghost in my old house, the ghost might move to. I have no idea. I've already moved about 95% of everything.
It does make me wonder if spirits can drop the temperature. Lol, ghost power air conditioning. If I could sell that, big money maker.
edit on 14/3/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I posted my paranormal experiences on this thread and can't find them.too many pages.is there a way to track? if not will you please help locate that page?

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join