It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I feel like change is happening around me. To reinforce things a tropical storm formed and caused flooding all over the Charlotte area today which is my current location. Seems like change keeps happening. I did enjoy temperatures in the 60's today because it's usually hot and muggy this time of year. An older relative and someone else I knew died recently too. It seemed strange at the time holding off on a funeral until maybe August. May all who recently died in the last few months rest in peace and hope we all have better days ahead.

Maybe a higher power wanted to make sure all those plants I dug up at my old house and moved to my new yard survived. It has rained about 7 or 8 inches in the last 1.5 weeks since I moved all that. I heard Greenville SC has a 20" surplus of rain for the year. I am getting tired of driving around flooded roads, fallen tree branches etc, etc. one vehicle got dented last weekend by a falling branch in one storm. At least I didn't get in a wreck from debris in the road or hydro planing. The local forecast got the rain correct. They just forgot to add tropical storm and some wind today. My vehicle wouldn't have been damaged if South Carolina had better roads and cut the trees back so they aren't overhanging highways. I sometimes feel like I'm taking my chances driving through pot hole back roads and a bridge that looks like it's on it's last legs driving through Whitmore SC or along that whole county. If you want a scary ride, drive on that road in a storm. The bridge north of town has patched up pot holes and you can't tell which pot holes aren't patched in the rain. I keep hoping I don't join the people I knew who passed away recently.
edit on 27/5/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've heard rumors that ATS might be going down soon, so before that happens, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread over the years. Without you I never would have gotten answers to my questions and made so many new friends.

If we never meet again, I wish you all the best life has to offer.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Thanks for starting this thread Sled. If I end up not posting anymore because ATS went away right before the existence of aliens is publicly disclosed, then we can all believe the deep state wanted this site shut down.

I've been watching the History channel military reports of advanced unknown objects doing maneuvers around military aircraft or on radar. I think it's obvious we share this planet with either alien species or time travelers or both. We only occupy 1/3 the planet at most so advanced species can easily take advantage of the other 2/3's in our oceans and possibly Antartica. Certain governments won't want to come clean because they know more than they want to reveal. They don't want to share contact information or that they have recovered advanced spacecraft that they have had for decades. We can feel better that these more advanced species or time travelers for the most part have allowed us to be left alone. Apparently they are monitoring our military and nuclear weapons etc. there are likely a very wide amount of different species and crafts that have been visiting this planet or have bases here for centuries. It may even seem stupid of us primitive apes to assume this is our planet since the many different species have been visiting here for probably thousands of years.

SETI could redirect their efforts to trying to discover how the alien craft communicate in our skies and oceans instead of searching for a signal from deep space. There may be some in our government who think these advanced unknown crafts are demonic instead of alien, time travelers, or possibly inter dimensional travelers or a combination of all of these. There could be travelers from parallel universes too. I would think they would likely look like us though. I'm not sure what or who occupies the tic tac like craft over the Pacific Ocean. Unfortunately ATS may disappear when a public announcement is televised. A new US leader will likely draw a line about how much is revealed. Probably nothing about recovered crafts or any contact. On the other hand, maybe presidents haven't been told what our black ops know because there was no need to know.

I imagine some things paranormal will in many years time be explained as ripples or vortices in the space time matrix allowing slips between parallel Earths or dimensions, etc.

Maybe even astronomers will accept parallel galaxies as the explanation behind dark matter that makes up most of the universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sled:

1. Read what I wrote in the winter of 2018 and into the spring of 2019. I have had sleep paralysis since I was 4 years old.
2. No sleep paralysis since March 2019. No Hoodie, Old Hag. No UFOs. No muffled radio music or people talking just beyond our distance to comprehend and also no footsteps in the night. [See Louis Proud]
3. I documented all of the UFO sightings on another Web site so my entries are like two co –existing diaries. To validate myself. They confirmed seeing a triangle, in writing. Then all went silent. Investigation(s) remains open but not released for public viewing.
4. I contacted my Fed “handler” several weeks ago about Covid-19. I then brought up the UFOs. She said that “those” sites are repositories for Intel. When they find out you are videoing “they move them around” She was former Presidential Detail; Secret Service. Not a nut ball whom I have known since the 1990’s.
5. Handler said that “there are also things out there whom “we” “have no idea as to whom they are”.
6. Handler said that “above all else believe in God and pray, pray and pray as “he” is real”.
7. I prayed to God and several uncles in the winter of 2018 and spring of 2019.
8. Then the white shield appeared.
Dark Intrusions: An Investigation into the Paranormal Nature of Sleep Paralysis Experiences by Louis Proud
Since his late teens, Louis Proud has suffered from chronic sleep paralysis and has undergone hundreds of such episodes, many of them terrifying but ultimately transformational and eye-opening. These experiences, he believes, allow access to the "spirit realm" and could well hold the key to a whole host of paranormal phenomena, including poltergeist disturbances, out-of-body-experiences, mediumship, spirit possession, and succubi and incubi encounters. Drawing on the work of Colin Wilson, Joe Fisher, Stan Gooch, Whitley Strieber, Robert Monroe, Dion Fortune, and a number of other paranormal experts, Proud lucidly demonstrates that many sleep paralysis experiences involve genuine contact and communication with incorporeal entities, some of them parasitic and potentially dangerous. In this comprehensive, open-minded exploration of the sleep paralysis phenomenon, filled with fascinating descriptions of his own experiences, as well as those of others, no stone is left unturned as Proud attempts to get to the bottom of the mystery.
9. I later found that it was “The Shield of God” [Armour]
10. Then this web site is launched and mentioned by Robert David Steele. He also mentions prayer
11. Posted on July 3, 2020

Chapter 34: Deception of the Ages: How Humanity Was Hijacked over a Quarter Million Millennia Ago and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since

pedoempire.org... lave-masters-ever-since/

www.jacquesvallee.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thank you so much for that post and the links Waterglass.

I've enjoyed chatting with you and reading all your fascinating experiences. I really do appreciate your contribution here.

I won't be responding to this thread from this point forward; I've already said my goodbyes to everyone.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh sure!
I come to post something and see you are leaving..lol
This was/is one of the greatest paranormal threads I have ever read anywhere,
Just saying.

Now, I have not posted in a loooong time due to my job keeping me very busy so my head does not wander into the paranormal often anymore but the night before lastI had a dream....

I came home and found 2 people in my living room, stealing my change.
These two people are known thieves in my community and they have been gone from view for a few months.
I chased them out and told them I was not going to call the police, but don't come back.
I then left and when I came back home again, they were again stealing my stuff.
I woke up as I was punching the guy (it is a guy and his girlfriend)

So today I am at work and I got this funny feeling and looked out the window, which is right next to my cutting block and there they were, standing right outside the window digging through the ashtray.

My assistant (I told her the dream because it was so weird) goes "Well, there is your dream"
Deja Vu!

Then, I was talking to another co worker and was telling them about it and they inform me that these two people were seen right across the street from my place that morning.

Needless to say I am locking my doors and double checking when I go to work now.
Also got my security camera going...

Just in case.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Well, Darkblade71 isn't that the way it's always happened here? I get prepared to close the thread down and here comes all these people posting.
You know that, right?

Yeah, it would seem you were getting some "vibes" off those people and got a warning. Very cool.
I'm glad you were warned before they actually got inside your place.

I sent you a private message, in case you haven't seen it yet.

If ATS goes down, I hope to see you again elsewhere.

I have to say that saying goodbye to this thread is very hard for me. It has been such a big part of my life since 2012. Things won't be the same. I feel like I'm losing a part of myself, and it makes me very sad. But, it has slowed down to just a couple of people coming on from time to time, and with the threat of ATS closing it's doors, I wanted to go ahead and say goodbye.

Take care, all my friends out there, and thank you for such a wonderful experience here on ATS.

edit on 8/1/2020 by sled735 because: Good bye speech

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I've heard rumors that ATS might be going down soon, so before that happens, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread over the years. Without you I never would have gotten answers to my questions and made so many new friends.

Lol. i doubt it. ATS is a CIA / NSA outlet, whether ATS knows it or not, that allows the ABC Agencies to know who can see negative entities and those who cannot.

This thread, as well as ATS "Dreams & Predictions" will never, ever die. Everyone has dreams don't they.........

Oh and the "Veil" between our world and theirs is thinning everyday (especially during Halloween) allows humans to see more visions everyday.
edit on Rpmp01pm by Rapha because: Veil

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Excellent RAPHA! Same goes for those UFO repository sites.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey it’s a paranormal miracle. ATS is still here. 😀

Even more shocking California hasn’t fallen into the ocean yet and Gods wrath hasn’t destroyed half the country.
Miracles never stop.

In other news DNA scientists have proven that modern Homo sapiens as a species were created 200,000 years ago by a fusion of dna. This fusion does not happen naturally. There you have it. Proof that God or advanced aliens created us 200,000 years ago. Actually if aliens created us a long time ago as a form of smarter labor or workers to mine resources and they came back 12000 years ago to end the experiment by causing massive tsunamis, it could mean we have powerful enemies intent on wiping us out. Due to long travel times, we may have limited time to prepare for the next attack. There a true ATS doomsday forecast.

I’m glad ATS is still here. As far as everything else, it’s just a matter of time before a worse virus comes out if elected leaders want to shut everything down and kill us all by making everyone unemployed. Just the regular flu if reported like corona virus, number of cases hundreds of millions in just the US. Death toll, several million. But that’s the regular flu not the corona virus. That would be the death toll if media reported totals instead of currently active cases like all other diseases. Beware of people who always deceive. We all have a limited amount of time left on this planet.

Extra note. I’m not a dna scientist. I first heard on the tv show ancient aliens that scientists studying human dna found a fusion in our dna created at least hundreds of thousands years ago. They stated that the chances of this happening naturally were less than one in a few trillion. Upon searching the Internet, it doesn’t appear to be commonly accepted or at least not yet. I can understand scientists hesitant to accept proof that mankind’s dna was manipulated.

Here is one link I found outside the tv shows claim.
www.express.co.uk...

edit on 27/9/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I joined another site for under $7 a month to solve my own mysteries to see if a link exists between "sleep paralysis" and aliens as in ET. As for me I now what I saw. In my opinion some were USA or Deep State classifed "space force" but some were not.

There also seem to be some sort of energy portal near the North Georgia / South Carolina Border near the Lake Hartwell region. Yep, Georgia Guide Stones are nearby. I do not think Guide Stones are relevant to discussion with exception to why in all places USA were they are located near the Lake Hartwell region. See Cherokee Indians and their "center of the world" folklore. Hmm. Heres the link:

The NEXT Experiencers GROUP ONE Meet-Ups Dec 5th & 6th

If you’re interested in taking part and haven’t participated before:

Please email Jay Sherri & Kirsten at: [email protected]

in the email, please tell us in one or two brief paragraphs about the *kind(s)* of experience you’ve had. You don’t need to go into depth – we just want to get a sense from the responses as to how to best place you with the two groups we have. Have you encountered physical or seemingly physical beings? Are your experiences more with what might be termed spirits, channeled entities, visions that come through in dreams? Have you experienced missing time and/or feel you were abducted, and changed in any way by that kind of experience?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Ever think that the Covid-19 is the New World order fights back against the aliens? Yes, this runs deep but if you have time to watch the sky as much is up there. Yes, much is possibly ours but much much more is also out there. Seems to me the USA got a hold of some technology not released in the general public. It would be a life altering game changer for the world as in "good" technology.

But nah, were still here with CO2 and fossil fuel. In brief, why would the NWO want to cut a deal or share earth with Aliens. A promise of heaven or "virgins". Nah. Assuming a deal was cut they would back stab the aliens also so the NWO could develop a countermeasure as they need time. I mean all people with money and power are generally all the same and of the same mindset. They will screw anyone and anything. Aliens too.

That countermeasure right now is a virus strain called Covid-19. So spin it and inoculate as many here on earth as possible to prevent alien hybrids?

Think about it
edit on 20-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 20-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Talking about aliens reminds me of a YouTube channel I found recently called creepy pasta. They talk about aliens etc and make it creepy.
Really seems like we could have several YouTube iPod broadcasts with all the material here.
An ATS channel with lots of good stories or just a weekly update iPod cast for different topics sounds like a potential money maker. I could probably add a few paranormal experiences but would want my real identity to the public to stay anonymous. I don’t want to jeopardize my job claiming I shifted from a parallel Earth one night, possibly on more than one occasion. I did witness changes in people and a huge electrical disturbance happened the last time I remember changes.
I don’t have enough content for a channel myself unless I make up stuff based on my oddball dreams.
I think that’s what the channel creepy pasta is. They talk about aliens coming through an inter dimensional rift. I’ve had dreams exploring such places in the astral plane. That’s not an everyday dream for me though.

Just throwing out business ideas to keep ATS alive even if in a different format while talking about the paranormal.
This coming from someone claiming to have shifted from a parallel reality. I only make this claim on ATS. I appear like an ordinary person otherwise and think I am most of the time.

I used to live only about an hour or so away from the Georgia Guide stones. I think someone with money to burn just wanted a lasting conversation piece. If something weird happens, it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m at the center of it. Who knows, if I was making this stuff up I could claim my bio electrical signature is from a different universe and every once in a while like in the movie The Philadelphia Experiment, weird electromagnetic disturbances may pop up in my vicinity.
edit on 20/12/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Someone on here asked me once if I had considered writing a book about all the stories on here, or doing something else with them.
I would in a heartbeat, but the thing is, you could be sued into the next century unless you got everyone's permission to include their story. Most of these people are long gone from ATS, so I have no way of asking permission.
Also, I'm not sure where that would land with ATS terms of service. I think anything posted here becomes their "property". That is, except the people to whom the story belongs; they can share it any place they wish.
It would make a best seller, for sure!

I hope everyone here has a very Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You stats tell me your a huge player with excellent connections and pedigree. I am been trying to reach out to Richard Dolan but nothing. I pay for his site but it seems that hes just another ...................

As for us, yes we / I have we nough material for a TV show but "they" would shut it down. Unless, ............. . I tried that experiment with MUFON, NUFORC and "The Black Vault". I got some traction but then shut down.

I do believe in Robert Lazarr. We saw in 2018 what he taped decades ago, just after he was "fired" at Area 51. Zig Zag UFO's at incredible speeds and zip, zip, zip zip.

Those were the multi-color "rainbow" pulsating objects. Nice USA hardware!

Forgetttaa bout it.

Correct as I am in the same boat as you. I need a job and I cannot expose the other witnesses. I tried the UFO MSM and Nada. I reached out to "The Black Vault" among the big three. They started out confirming what I have then they disappeared. That tells me I saw some of uncle sam's flying space machines. But, I have seen other stuff out there along with the paranormal stuff.

This guys book is excellent. I have had some of what he experienced;

Lewis Proud

Dark Intrusions

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The funny thing about YouTube is that it rewards popularity.
I’ve tried to stay out of the spotlight my whole life but seem to get thrust into a little bit of spotlight when I stop paying attention. Makes me wonder if I might be more well known in the afterlife and spirits or other entities recognize me even if their host bodies don’t know me. I believe most people have an angel or demon or both hanging around them.
Then there are roaming spirits both good and bad. Just my opinion.

I also kind of have unconventional beliefs for a Christian thinking that spending eternity in heaven is not what many do. I believe many souls come back to Earth and are literally born into new human bodies usually forgetting all about the afterlife and learn new experiences sort of like an extremely real virtual reality unless you break some major rules which can cause your soul to be put in afterlife prison in hell. I’ve read that those who choose to live life here on Earth are the brave ones. We all have a purpose even if you can’t remember it.
Many people are sad and have had a rough year and I believe it will get worse next year but have hope that people can learn and change their behaviors so we all have happier lives overall.
We all have limited time here on Earth.
Hope we all have happier days ahead.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Agree to all.

Unfortunately were all kind of on our own.

So where did the Robert Bigelow interview on 60 minutes get him or that venture. Seems like their wheels are now stuck in the mud and all of INTEL is trying to discredit, poo poo and whatever. Many are right here among the members. However, at the end of the day, assuming one keeps an open mind and perseveres you will find the answer. I also have some fed contacts. No, obvious not high level but someone has to carry the buckets and yes, they see and hear stuff.

This is what is needed to catch them Once you have them on video what can you do with it. For me its my own inner peace of knowing before I pass. Yes $$$ but they other guys cost much much more.

AN/PVS-14A GEN III Auto-Gated Green Phosphor

Back in 2018 I downloaded a free night vision app from Google play store fro my Android phone I lost it when I factory reset the phone. Then I found that its no longer available. What I did see up in space was a bright green object invisible to my eye using standard binoculars sitting near or above the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation up in space. It may have been a geostationary military satellite.

Savannah River Site

edit on 27-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 27-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Someone on here asked me once if I had considered writing a book about all the stories on here, or doing something else with them.
I would in a heartbeat, but the thing is, you could be sued into the next century unless you got everyone's permission to include their story. Most of these people are long gone from ATS, so I have no way of asking permission.
Also, I'm not sure where that would land with ATS terms of service. I think anything posted here becomes their "property". That is, except the people to whom the story belongs; they can share it any place they wish.

you can use mine, just put my name on it, that's all I want, not even money.

Oh so I am going to go to key west around the 22nd on january, should I go see robert the doll? is that museum worth it or just a tourist trap?
edit on 1-1-2021 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

you can use mine, just put my name on it, that's all I want, not even money.

Oh so I am going to go to key west around the 22nd on january, should I go see robert the doll? is that museum worth it or just a tourist trap?

That's totally up to you. As for me, dolls freak me out! I have no desire to go to any haunted doll museum.

I really don't know that much about the museum to give you an opinion on whether it's a rip off.
Good luck, and have fun on your journey.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sled you need to get some giddy-up back into your thread.

On another topic, I was reached out to by a biggie long time member here with many stars and bars. It was on my UFO triangles stuff and the orange objects in space. He asked whether I have enough for a joint ATS + History Channel documentary. I sure do but to share with these guys. Hmmmm. I have other ATS members who have seen what I have along with having stuff.

My guess is no. Getting back to this thread. Still not one and NO sleep paralysis since Spring 2019.

I prayed to God and my dead uncles and father in law. So is the sleep paralysis demons ET?

Hmmm...........................

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join