It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Welcome GoShredAK. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us.

I don't know if I could have lived in that house while seeing shadow people wandering around.

From everything I've read, they are very dangerous. Some even say they are a type of ET.
I've heard a lot of different stories about them, so who really knows what they are?

The main thing is, they are gone now, and I'm very happy to hear that.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm just checking on the thread but I do have a new paranormal event to report if precognitive dreams count. I'm kind of excited because this dream was only 1 or 2 weeks in advance of the occurrence. Usually it seems like some of my dreams are so many years in advance of something happening, I forget about it.

Anyway I dreamed I had an interview and plant tour of a facility. I am looking for a new job. There were a number of large pieces of equipment covered in yellow painted metal covers. I went to an interview and had a plant tour last week. Nothing looked like my dream. I had another phone interview which led to another and an in plant tour on Friday. This time I saw large pieces of equipment with large yellow painted metal covers all over the place. I believe I wouldn't mind working there. It looked like a good place to work. In my dream I didn't get the job but it seemed like I was getting advice to ask more questions so that maybe I might get the job. I will find out.

My relative who had been in the hospital is recovering in a rehab facility. I'm hoping she recovers enough to live again in her home instead of having to live in a long term care facility. She has Medicare but long term care would wipe out all her savings if the 2 week stay in the hospital doesn't. She wanted to die in her sleep at home in her bed when she went and leave something for all her kids. To get on Medicaid, she would spend about $7000 a month for maybe over a year to get there. That is super expensive.

Medicaid has a 5 year go back rule so anything given away in the last 5 years counts against eligibility. She can only have less than $2000 left to go on Medicaid. I'm hoping and praying she has a full recovery. This is not how she wanted to spend her last days or last months. No one knows how long any of us have and the doctors said all her organs were functioning even when she was telling us in the hospital that she wasn't going to make it. She's been in bed 2 weeks now and has bed sores in the rehab center. I believe that is painful. If anyone reading this believes in prayer, please include my mother and let me know if you have someone you would like me to include in my prayers. I believe prayers help. I've seen evidence with my own eyes that there is something going on in this world that is at a minimum paranormal, it could be good versus evil and I believe it is. In my mothers case if she hadn't fallen on the kitchen floor, the doctors said she might have been dead in days due to all the CHF fluid build up. Thanks in advance for any prayers. My mother is recovering. I have no idea how long she will live because she's already in her 80's and a heart attack survivor. She said she's on her 9th life like a cat.

She had lost over 10 liters of fluid into her second week in the hospital. I think that's a lot.
edit on 1/10/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Thoughts manifest into reality, so I will be thinking healing thoughts for your mom. I hope more will also; the more that do, the better chance it will come to pass.

Good luck on your job interview. Why would you have this dream if it weren't for an important reason? Maybe letting you know this is where you need to work?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Looks like my best job prospect so far. I'm hoping they offer me a job with great pay and benefits. Thanks for the support.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just posting this for posterity. I don't want to forget a single "paranormal" thing that happens to me.

I had to euthanize my cat during the summer. She had been with me for almost 12 years, and I loved her dearly.
I think it was about three weeks ago when I was sitting in the living room in the chair where I usually held her in my lap, when there was a very loud meow coming from the floor beside me.

It was her!

She had a very unique meow; no mistaking it.

The t.v. wasn't on, and no one else was here.

Yes, our animals DO come back to visit us.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wrote some time ago about the food-stealing ghost that took my bottle of Parmesan Cheese. Well, he/she is back, but now it's my tub of butter it took.
I had a brand new, unopened tub in the fridge, but when I went to get it... GONE!

I haven't had any company in the house, and even if I did, who would steal a tub of butter?

My husband swears he hasn't even touched it, so...

I searched every inch of the fridge, freezer, and even in the pantry (just in case I had a "senior moment").
No where to be found!

Well... it brought my cheese back last time, let's see if it returns the butter. If so, it will be interesting to see how much is missing.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Haha, I was all out of butter a week or two ago. I even thought about taking some from someone else's house that wasn't using any. I don't think I'm doing anything like that in my sleep but that would be amusing. My brothers sleep walk but I thought I was the exception. Unless I sleep walk in the astral plane. I didn't find any new butter in my refrigerator so it probably wasn't me. I just thought it was funny to read you were missing butter when I suddenly ran out. Anyway that's not why I was posting tonight.

I wanted to say I had a slightly spooky dream with a snake sleeping with me crawling into my night time shorts only spotting it when I woke up. Looked up all these different dream interpretations with snakes. Then when I walked into the bathroom, I realized something bit me 3 times last night. Maybe a spider. It was about the same spot where I dreamed of the snake. My dream wasn't symbolic, something was biting me. Although I'm not sure how a spider got to bite me on my back side when I was sleeping on my back side on the sofa.

Update, my dream came true, I did not get that job. Guess that wasn't meant to be. Had 2 more phone interviews today. Looking for a job is a lot of work. My mother is getting better. That's good news. Thanks for any prayers if anyone read this and said any.

In case I took your butter or know the ghost that took your butter, I'll ask that they return it. However I'm not sure where astral travelers store butter in the astral plane unless they have cold refrigerators in the astral plane. I don't think I did that. Might be a coincidence if it suddenly reappears. Not taking blame. Haha. This actually sounds amusing if I'm somehow sleep walking in the astral plane.

edit on 20/10/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You don't happen to use the shredded Parmesan cheese do you? A relative suggested I get that out of her refrigerator and use it a couple weeks ago. All this food talk is getting me hungry again. Haha. Maybe I will eat some cheese and crackers. I am hungry for cheese now.

I was wondering the other day where I got a bottle of ketchup in the bottom door of my refrigerator. I probably grabbed it from my relatives house but if I have a ghost that makes food appear, that might sound miraculous. I did not see any extra butter though.

edit on 20/10/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Sorry you didn't get the job, but these things happen for a reason. There must be somewhere else you are meant to be. It is also a test of emotional strength and endurance sometimes when things like this happen. Just stay positive and you'll find something.

Yes, I did say a prayer for your mother. It's great to hear she's improving.

My butter has not returned yet, but I don't remember if I asked them to bring it back. I'll have to do that and see if they listen.
I don't think it was you, but if it was, you can keep it. I already bought a new tub.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks.

I bought a new tub of butter too. There's probably a tub of butter sitting in an astral plane refrigerator. I wonder if the ghost needs bread? I'd watch out for those hungry ghosts. You might see crackers and bread and other things disappear. If someone could travel into the astral plane on purpose and take things out of this plane of existence and pop them back in again, that sounds like governments and militaries might suddenly get interested if they could figure anything out.

I thought LinkedIn showed me the Founder of some organization looked me up. I saw SpaceX listed as one group that looked at me. I prefer not to relocate at this time anyway though.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, guess what!

My tub of butter has returned as of this evening.

I've had that door opened and been moving things around numerous times since it first disappeared, and it wasn't there... but it was when I started supper. Still sealed and unused.

I'm wondering if I'm jumping into parallel dimensions or if the "ghost" brought it back because it couldn't get the seal off?

I did ask it yesterday to bring it back, so...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I'm wondering if I'm jumping into parallel dimensions or if the "ghost" brought it back because it couldn't get the seal off?

Did your attitude to life / someone change between the butter vanishing and returning ?

If yes, then alternate realities are dependent upon our decisions in life.

Grumpy, nasty, evil people go into bad realities. Good, honest, truthful people slowly progress to better realities.

Note: all alternate realities will be terminated by God during Jesus's 1000 Year Reign, which is why the demons want to stop Jesus from winning the Battle of Armageddon. These parallel versions of planet earth are the last places of survival the demons have. That is why the final battle is going to be so intense.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
A hungry ghost? I don't think I'm sleep walking in the astral plane but that would be interesting.

I do not consider the astral plane to be an alternate reality. I consider it as a different dimension or plane of existence. I consider alternate realities and alternate earths to be like our current reality with full physical bodies. That would be interesting if all alternate realities merged into one reality. Seems like that would diminish the infinity part of reality though. I like the infinity idea better. I believe some alternate realities diverged from this one many decades ago and in some, Earth is a nuclear wasteland and will not be merged. It's just my opinion.

I also believe what we consider the universe which are all the galaxies etc in our normal time and space on the bigger view is nothing but an expanding bubble of reality in a sea of many bubbles separated by vast voids in the mutiverse where other bubble universes have different laws of physics than this one.
edit on 24/10/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I fell asleep this morning thinking how cool it would be to have a flying drone and camera that could do inter dimensional travel to other planets and locations instantly via portals. Some might call that teleportation but a scientific term might be inter dimensional travel. I did a quick internet search and found tales of such not to other planets but to parallel Earths some in different times.
Here's a link.
listverse.com...

One included a story of a parallel Earth where the Beatles never broke up and supposedly he shared an album the Beatles never released here. I'm not sure about all that but I listened to a clip. I heard some weird sounds. Then I heard some familiar sounds. Then my iPad messed up and went gray. Anyone heard these Beatles tunes before?

Web site with supposedly alternate Earth Beatles songs. Not verified that I know of
thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com...

Well I listened to another song clip and I just don't know The Beatles well enough to be able to tell if it sounds new or if someone mixed existing Beatles stuff together to claim this story of an album from a parallel Earth.

Just imagine the economic boost if we could do trade with parallel Earths. Record deals for example could be made with thousands of parallel Earths selling trillions of songs. Technology invented on one Earth could be licensed to trillions of others causing tremendous profit growth. Whomever invented inter dimensional travel machines would have to license the tech to other Earths and our government would have to share the tech to get the super boost to our economies. That might open the door to someone sharing travel tech to other planets and star systems. That is if tech was shared.

Just imagine the tremendous boost to our computing power and other benefits if say computers used combined power from trillions of computers scattered across thousands of United States countries. I have read that quantum computers already connect to almost identical quantum computers in parallel Earths to achieve their extra power.

Possible cons: A threat in one reality could become a threat to thousands of other Earths especially if the threats shared information or tech. Just imagine thousands of North Korean countries sharing information. Not good.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: sled735

Did your attitude to life / someone change between the butter vanishing and returning ?

If yes, then alternate realities are dependent upon our decisions in life.

Yes, my husband's attitude changed, but he has "Borderline Personality Disorder", so this isn't really anything new. If you've never heard of BPD, look it up. It is even worse than Bi-Polar because it can't be treated with medication.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
A hungry ghost? I don't think I'm sleep walking in the astral plane but that would be interesting.

I do not consider the astral plane to be an alternate reality. I consider it as a different dimension or plane of existence. I consider alternate realities and alternate earths to be like our current reality with full physical bodies.

Yes, I agree.

Thank you for the link in your followup post. I'll have to check that out.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I kind of like this Beatles song supposedly from a parallel Earth.
I see someone uploaded the songs to YouTube from the album I linked earlier today.
Days like these.
m.youtube.com...
I don't remember hearing this song before. However I'm no Beatles expert.

That would be cool if I could find more music from supposed parallel Earths.

Well based on user comments within this link, no original content is in the Beatles songs, jut a good mix mash.
enriqueleyva.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Note for self:

Been seeing lots of light shadows gliding past the kitchen door while I'm in the living room. Also, some light anomalies like orbs in the same room as me from the corner of my eye; once to the right, and then later to the left.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So here is a repost/some new parts to my story.

So we moved into this house in around 1986, it was built in the late 70s'. Anyway first night in the house I was I think about 7 and I was going to sleep in my room and this was the first night I slept in the house. Anyway the grandfather clock we just got struck midnight and I see this black shadow walk from the hallway and enter my room. The black shadow (it looked similar to a shadow person with the hat) it entered my room walked across the floor and past a mirror, then it exited out of my wall. I am on the second story and the wall leads to outside.

The first year or two we would see lights flashing out of the corner of eyes, my mom also saw this, and things would fall there were a few things, one of the memories were of some paper plates somehow falling off of the middle of the table.

for the next probably 20 or 25 years we would get stuff off on and, when it was on it was obvious but didnt last long.

Anyway in 2014 my dad had all kinds of problems and he was dying. He twice with a few months seperated in between mentioned this little kid who was being mean to him. We did have a kid about that age here at the time but during the incidents he was not at the house. The first incident my dad was napping and he said some kid ran up and hit him in the chest. And the second time he was completely out of his and was on deaths door and died a day or two later. But he mentioned the kid again and how he wouldnt talk to him.

Then a year or a little more my mom died, then I had a heart attack from stress, then about really a week or two later my sister died, they put her in a coma and she died about a month later but it was not expected. Apparently though she told another sister she saw my parents in a mirror before she passed.

But the sister who passed she said at least 3 times she saw a black shadow enter my room. I'm not sure who the shadow is but I don't think it's evil, I very very rarely have bad dreams and I don't get the feeling of dread in my room anymore. So I don't think it's evil, I just don't know what or who it is.

Anyway lots of death in the last 3 years but the house hasn't had any activity that I have seen atleast. But the last year I have worked odd shifts that messed up my sleep schedule so maybe that's why.

Oh and before I post this I wanted to say I was at a work thing and I met a girl, a group of us were on a bus going to savannah I think it was. Well I got bored and I rarely do this now but I read a few peoples auras. A few weird ones but they fit with the person, then I got to hers. hers was bright white it hurt my eyes even looking at it. I've never seen a bright white aura like that, I thought maybe she was like a reincarnated angel or something but I don't know. I did read a guide that said a bright white aura was someone near death but I really didnt get that feeling with her. After having my eyes burned for a few seconds I got a really calm and warm feeling from her.

Now I have also seen a black aura pitch black and I was so freaked out (it was in like 4th grade or something and he was a substitute teacher) he was handing out candy towards the end of class and even though it was one of my favorite candies I either threw it away or gave it to someone else. That guy was bad news.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I was in Walmart today. While alone in the bread section looking for an out of stock item and deciding this one time to buy something similar instead of shopping elsewhere like normal, I saw some item just fall to the floor on my right. I had just stood over there a minute ago and nothing looked like it was about to fall off a shelf. It was like a Walmart ghost tried to get my attention.

At home my internet connection went down. It makes it very difficult to send out my resume during job searches. It's supposed to be fixed by Tuesday. I suppose my job search is supposed to be delayed a few days for whatever reason. It's probably working out well for my mother that I'm not working right now or I would have trouble responding to all her unexpected requests especially if I had a job where I wasn't staying in the same town.
I made some stock trades that went up before my home internet went out. I had just finished making the trades and then no internet. I still have access on my iPad and phone but will go through data fast. I guess time to read a textbook for a class I signed up for or clean my house. No internet on my home computer sucks. Maybe I will have better service when I get it back.

I thought at one time maybe I could make extra income or enough income making some stock trades but I must be terrible at it. I did download software that lets me do analysis and estimate probability of success based on the past 3 years of data and used that analysis plus some experience before placing trades. With my odd luck, makes me wonder how long my luck will hold out before something or someone screws up my stock trades. I'm hopeful. WW3 would screw me over right now. My mother is slowly improving so maybe my delays are giving her time to heal and keeping me in town. I could try to copy my resume to my iPad but think I will just wait until Tuesday. My internet suddenly going out seems suspicious. My phone line has a buzzing sound on it too. That's my landline. I used my landline phone today to call the phone company and realized another problem. A technician will check it out Tuesday. The local cable company sucks and the internet speed service here isn't very fast.

I will remember a church sermon that says it must be all for the best. Supposedly a guy put his faith in God that whatever happened was all for the best. He went on a trip and on the trip he had something like a donkey or goat and a chicken. Supposedly his first night in the woods camping the donkey got loose and ran off and a fox ate the chicken or something like that leaving him nothing. He said it must all be for the best. He travelled to his destination by foot. After he arrived he heard enemy solders had camped in the forest. If the donkey or chicken had stayed, the noise would have given him away and he would have been killed. The actual story was better but it's been a while since I heard it. It reassures me that the unemployment rate is low right now.

Maybe things will work out for the best. There is widespread drizzle rain and heavy mist across the area. I would have been driving up to 1.5 hours in the drizzle each way if I had pursued a temporary job and gotten it. I would be driving in the dark too and probably tired. I heard it's foggy too. I heard lots of sirens and saw a fire truck yesterday. Driving can be hazardous. I'm happy I don't have to drive in the dark in the fog and drizzle.
edit on 9/11/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join