It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

No expert here, and playing with a psi wheel is beginner level stuff. I am still learning about all of the most interesting abilities all of us humans are born with. I believe we have many more abilities that the modern paradigm is designed to program out of us. Personally I think that the powers that be do not want us to realize the abilities we are born into.

I believe the creator gave us all the ability to create. Look around you and marvel at the extent of our creation! Every single thing you can see is the product of human thought and imagination...realized. The world has done it's very best to make us think that things like this are "fringe" or new wave, or questionable at the very least. Once you open your mind and begin to explore and practice, your whole reality changes.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: CuteChimaera

Thank you for answering my questions.

I see in the picture you have hoofs and horns, and wings. Were you a fallen angel? A demon? Are you one of those that is getting a second chance, so to speak, to rise above the negative influences of your past?
Is using/inhabiting another person's body the only way you can come back into the physical world?

Well, technically, I am still...that, as that is the appearance of my spirit/essence/soul. I'm no angel, that is for certain, but, I am not a mean-spirited or cruel person, either. Actually, I really like helping people out, it gives me some internal feeling of usefulness. I can't really stand being around strong negativity, it makes me sick, I nearly passed out from an awful negative feeling once, I get usually only queasy, and it can last for hours (pesky strong empathy).
As for using this body, it is probably the only way I can be solid in *this* world, as I said, I only came to find one person. Not terribly exciting, haha.

I've read that ALL living creatures will eventually go to be one with God; He won't leave anyone behind, not even the demons. But, they will take longer to "come to the light". Do you have any knowledge about this?

I hope it isn't rude of me to ask, but, which god do you speak of? I, personally only have experience with a goddess, she didn't make everything, as far as I know, but she does help with luck. We set up a little altar to her, things left there have a cold feeling, and a sort of hum to them, it is really neat.
I really don't mean to seem rude, though it sounds like it can be taken that way. I had actually fallen into a more atheistic mindset before the lady(goddess in question) came around. Which is funny, considering how *I* look, and other things. Now I'm in a, "Well, if you want to make yourself known to me, and you aren't a jerk, I may acknowledge you." state of mind. Wow, that sounds arrogant.. D:

I'll shut up now before I sound like more of a jerk.

[added thing] I just recalled a sorta cool paranormal-y thing. Before my SO had moved in with me she lived on the east coast, I was able to project and cling to her. I often used my cell phone as a focus point under the intention of "Phones send data, data is energy, thus I can send my energy using a phone." It worked, her dog would freak out and stare when I clung to her. Aside from an annoyed dog there was a particular scent when I would cling, like musk cologne and metal, once her mother noticed it, and dowsed her with perfume to cover the scent. The woman told my SO that there was a strange smell that wasn't on her, but around her.
Another time I was focusing on her while holding my phone, and passed out as I usually did (it seems that it is easier not spending energy on two things, so it was either projection or consciousness), I was woken by a text from her. It seems she received a text from me the moment she entered her room, it simply said, "I love you." I checked my sent texts to see if it was from a delayed message (I never delete my sent messages /lazy), there were none that said exactly that. As well the perfect timing, she said she jumped when it alerted the moment she came in.

edit on 25/11/14 by CuteChimaera because: Remembered a thing!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Coopdog

Wow! Your life is really exciting! It's great that your dog was found in time.

Might I inquire how the "psi wheel" you used was made? Is it the folded paper kind?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Well, technically, I am still...that, as that is the appearance of my spirit/essence/soul. I'm no angel, that is for certain, but, I am not a mean-spirited or cruel person, either. Actually, I really like helping people out, it gives me some internal feeling of usefulness. I can't really stand being around strong negativity, it makes me sick, I nearly passed out from an awful negative feeling once, I get usually only queasy, and it can last for hours (pesky strong empathy).
As for using this body, it is probably the only way I can be solid in *this* world, as I said, I only came to find one person. Not terribly exciting, haha.

This is mind-blowing to me. It goes against everything I have been taught about "YOU". I'm happy to learn that all that BS was possibly wrong they crammed into my brain when I was growing up.

I hope it isn't rude of me to ask, but, which god do you speak of? I, personally only have experience with a goddess, she didn't make everything, as far as I know, but she does help with luck. We set up a little altar to her, things left there have a cold feeling, and a sort of hum to them, it is really neat.
I really don't mean to seem rude, though it sounds like it can be taken that way. I had actually fallen into a more atheistic mindset before the lady(goddess in question) came around. Which is funny, considering how *I* look, and other things. Now I'm in a, "Well, if you want to make yourself known to me, and you aren't a jerk, I may acknowledge you." state of mind. Wow, that sounds arrogant.. D:

Not rude at all.

The God I speak of is the Hebrew God, Yahweh. His wife, or feminine side, is the Hebrew Mother Goddess, Asherah.
There is said to be a god even higher that most people refer to as The Source, the Creator of all that is.

Thank you for answering my questions. I hope I answered yours.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is mind-blowing to me. It goes against everything I have been taught about "YOU". I'm happy to learn that all that BS was possibly wrong they crammed into my brain when I was growing up.

I can only speak for myself, and those from my occasional memories, but the folks from the place I know are as varied as humans here in personality. I do have a friend I've recalled quite a bit, he's a really nice person in many ways. My memories of my own family, three out of four that were nice is pretty good! Also, there's a slightly more ambiguous morality, things might be done to get a reaction, more for amusement than for malice. That sounds kinda bad... Ah..it's like...you know how you can get a kick out of scaring someone for fun? You don't do it to ruin their life, or give them a heart attack, sorta the same thing!

Though, there are still nasty things in this world here to watch out for, but from my experience, they are more like negative energy clogs that take on a life of their own. Those things are what I use sage and such to get rid of.

Not rude at all.

The God I speak of is the Hebrew God, Yahweh. His wife, or feminine side, is the Hebrew Mother Goddess, Asherah.
There is said to be a god even higher that most people refer to as The Source, the Creator of all that is.

Thank you for answering my questions. I hope I answered yours.

I thought you meant that one, but I didn't want to assume. The extent of my experience with that god is his followers/believers which is always a mixed bag. I do like the feeling of old churches, though, very calming and tranquil. I've been lucky enough to go into two that were over 100 years old, I think Lincoln was a member of one of them. Gorgeous architecture! My visit wasn't during a service, just lucky enough to get guided tours on a weekday. Also, holy water feels strange. I acquired a couple of bottles in the past, wanted to make a "Holy Water gun", I have a somewhat odd sense of humor. The stuff is somewhat viscous, and has a cold burning feel. A friend I got with my holy water gun actually complained it had a burning feeling, his wife didn't feel anything but water (I may have shot myself as a test after that, it may have burnt...-cough-).

Wasn't Asherah also a lunar goddess?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes, a simple folded paper wheel balanced on a needle sticking up thru a piece of cardboard. Very easy to do. Put your hands on each side of it about a foot away from it and simply visualize your flow of energy moving past it making it spin. If you can get it to spin then try to make it stop at will and reverse. Good practice to start with. Sory for the off topic pos Sled, I will add another story or two tonight after work.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks! I know what I'm doing for the next half-hour!

If I get disturbingly good results, I may post it here.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes, both of you, if you have more to share, please do.

CuteC, do you have any idea of just how many walk-ins there are on Earth at this time?
Can you tell me if ETs are the same as you?
I keep reading about the ETs possessing people in the government as walk-ins, so I was wondering if you (your kind) and they are the same thing?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

CuteC, do you have any idea of just how many walk-ins there are on Earth at this time?

Unfortunately, I don't know how many walk-ins there are, but I don't think that all walk-ins are of the same origin. My girlfriend (formerly referred to as my SO) is actually from the same place as I, but her reason for being here is very different from mine. She didn't have a say in the matter.

Can you tell me if ETs are the same as you?

If I look at ET super literally, then any being of non-earth origin would count as an ET, thus I would as well. But, my kind, as it were, don't use space vehicles, they don't have a physical presence in this world. It's more of an astral-type travel. Does that make sense?

I keep reading about the ETs possessing people in the government as walk-ins, so I was wondering if you (your kind) and they are the same thing?

I, honestly would not be surprised if there weren't walk-ins of my kind in places like that. Though, I have no super exclusive knowledge, I can tell by feel and look if someone seems similar to me. I've been described as having a "face like a wolf" when I get...how to say, strong/passionate/agressive that type of concept(english is too limited sometimes). You know what I mean? So I notice that type of look/energy in others. Not to say it's a for sure, just a potential maybe. Though, while my girlfriend has that, she hides it well most of the time.

edit on 25/11/14 by CuteChimaera because: confusion killing

edit on 25/11/14 by CuteChimaera because: forgot to finish my post!

edit on 25/11/14 by CuteChimaera because: deleted intrusive smiley.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

If I look at ET super literally, then any being of non-earth origin would count as an ET, thus I would as well. But, my kind, as it were, don't use space vehicles, they don't have a physical presence in this world. It's more of an astral-type travel. Does that make sense?

Yes, I understand what you mean. You answered my question satisfactorily.

Like I said, some people think ETs are demons in disguise. You're saying they are "different" beings, right?

Thanks for answering my other questions too.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My wife and I did some amateur ghost hunting for a while. Got so many results that we got bored with it. I tend to believe as do many native Americans that we are surrounded with spirits all the time. Anyhow I worked in some very old buildings in downtown Tacoma where about everyone who worked there for any length of time had ghost stories to tell.

One year on Halloween I asked the boss if I could bring my kids down there and do a ghost hunt to spook the kids. I had keys to everything as I was a maintenance guy there, so I had the run of the buildings. On the way there I got a bad feeling and almost chickened out myself. We did it anyhow and got some cool pics and a really odd EVP that seemed to say "Sorry, didn't wanna kill ya" (Sorry pics were lost in a hard drive crash a few yrs ago, so believe it or not no worries here.)

At any rate one of the buildings had an open air center 6 stories tall, so you could stand on the elevator platform on the top floor and look down into the atrium all the way to the bottom where they had a tiled floor with a medicine wheel pattern in the tiles. One of our orb pics from that night showed tons of orbs spiraling down into that medicine wheel, with orbs behind pillars and leaves, and slightly different pastel colors that looked like glass globes in the air. Many people had jumped from this platform over the years and a couple had lived and said they had not jumped, they were pushed!

Anyhow some interesting things were discovered as a direct result of this spooky ghost hunt. My boss wanted to see where we had gotten orb pics at, as it was only in a few locations, and oddly enough they appeared on both cameras. We went down to the sub basement and I showed him the room. He showed me a place at the base of the concrete wall where it was boarded up, and told me he always suspected there was a void behind that board as you could feel air blowing when you put your hand down beside it.

Being the maintenance man, I told him well lets take a look and I would board it right back up. I went and got a pry bar and we pried it open. Behind it was a hole chiseled into the concrete about 15 inches wide and ten inches high or so. I got down on the floor and stuck my head and arm in there with a flashlight and saw to my amazement a hand dug tunnel going off to the right about 30 ft or so and curving out of sight! This was 30 or more feet under Market Street.

END post 1.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok so we got online and looked up the history of that address. Turns out that this building was built over three buildings, and the one in the center was the very first standing structure in Commencement Bay! It was built by a man named Judson and was home to a law firm. He and McCarver were the first to exploit this area, and McCarver built a lumber mill at the base of 7th street and kicked off the lumber business here. The deep water right offshore enabled large ships to dock close to shore. They were both ran off during the indian wars between 1855-1875 here.

You can still stand in the parking garage across the street and read Judson patterned into the bricks of the original wall of the building. There is a wall under the building made of quarrystone with hand forged nails in it. There was reputed to be a spring there so the building had it's own water supply.

We also discovered that during the anti-Chinese riots here in the 1880's that the Chinese had dug tunnels underground in order to be able to get around without getting lynched as they had burned out 700 people and forced them to leave Tacoma all because a white man had fired randomly into a crowd of Asians and killed three of them and they let the Chinese testify against the white man, sparking the anti-Chinese riots that ensued.

The same thing spread to Seattle and Astoria Oregon shortly thereafter. Seattle, Tacoma, Steillacoom, and Astoria are all reputed to have these hand dug tunnels. The wife may have some of these pics somewhere, but they are not on this computer, (I just searched)

So there is a ghost story/history lesson too. I may be a bit sketchy on the dates, but think I am pretty close to correct and this can all be researched and corroborated. In this building I have heard voices where nobody was there, and had my hat knocked off and been flicked on the ear very hard when nobody was there.

Man I could go on and on with odd stories from this one place. Enough for now I think.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
One more I guess. In the sub basement of the taller building, you had to walk a good 50 feet in pitch black dark to get to the lightswitch. The security guard, a very nice lady and very upstanding Mormon who was very honest, one time came up out of there saying she had seen a blue ball of light come out of a very low ceilinged area, and go past her and disappear into a wall, and said she was never going down there again, and if they were going to fire her for it go ahead, but it seriously spooked her and she was not one to go making things up to avoid doing her job.

The building manager decided to install some nightlights in a few electrical outlets to give off some light so you could see to get to the lightswitch easier, hoping to encourage her to go back down there on her rounds. He installed these spooky looking green nightlights and went to the lightswitch and turned it off. When he did, two balls of light once again came out of the low area, and glided past him and went into the wall!

Him not being easily spooked was instead excited and came and got me and without telling me what happened, he took me and another Vietnamese security guard down there, with a camera and good flashlights. He took us to the center of the room and turned off the lights, nothing happened, and he was like, "Just wait a minute."

The security guy took out his flashlight and started shining it around. Suddenly a blue shape started chasing his beam across the area. Ever time he would stop, the blue thing would fly into the bright spot created by his flashlight and stop there. We played with this for quite some time, trying to surmise what it was. I thought that it was simply our eyes trying to follow the beam.

However the boss took several pictures of it and we were able to see a blue birdlike shape behind the beam in several of the pictures. Whatever it was seemed to be actually there! OK enough for now I suppose lol
edit on 26-11-2014 by Coopdog because: typos

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Very interesting!

If the orbs you saw are "ghosts" , that means they are still experiencing their "death state" from jumping (or being pushed) off the balcony. That's sad.
I bet that was an awesome sight! Too bad you lost the pictures.

Maybe "they" led you to the tunnel so you could tell the story of that place. Sometimes ghosts just don't want to be forgotten.
It's awesome that you learned all this history about the place from that one discovery of a hole you pried open.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Have some late night early morning research if you want to do it.

I am in the home stretch of my trip to poland Austria germany and czech republic this happened about 15 minutes ago. I am at the hotel salvator in Prague and I have been having prpblems with the 10 hour change in time so I am sleeping kind of weird. This time I went to sleep at 10 and got up aboit 1am.

Anyway the reason I got up is that I heard the squeak of a closet door not sure if opening or closong. I think it is mine. I did not see any movement just heard the squeak. As I said it was aboit 1 am. The sound may have come from the room across from mine as thise guys have been noisy.

So I heard the squeak and was like huh? Is that my closet door and I started to film. This is where it gets a little crazy. I filmed for 10 minutes thinking the door is going to open or the chandelier swing. I got nothing except alot of orbs which I believe to be dist as I have my light on my phone on.

So I go ok weird let me play it back and about 2 seconds I get this childs voice. I think I know what it says but I want to see what you guys think. I cannot post the clip now i have to edit a few parts out as Im in my underwear and nobody wants to see that.

When I get back on the 4th or the day after I will put this clip on my computer and listen to it again. And if I can still hear the childs voice I will post it.

There is a child here atleast one its my friends kid who isnt old enoigh to talk and is a few rooms down.

I did not hear this voice until I played back my video. I will post it aroind the 5th i want to make sure its a childs voice as the tv was on when I heard it and I want to make sure its not that.

Oh also I didnt hear it but there may or may not be the squeaky sound again. I did hear it when O was recording just not in playback but I dont have good equipment to really hear anything.

I kinda looked up the hotel and all I could find was that its very old and historic in prague.

Edit ot was the tv. Weird how its now clear as day. I will still see if I can hear the squeak.
edit on 28-11-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Ah, Sandman.
You had me all excited there for a minute.

It is easy for our minds to play tricks on us in the darkness of night, all alone, and slightly fearful of what certain sounds might be. The clearness of daylight puts a "different spin" on things when the fear is gone.

Have a safe trip back. Good to hear from you.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yeah I was excited too but good thing I rechecked. Kind of disappointed in prsgue to be honest.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I can't get this thing to ket me quote you, unless it is..

Like I said, some people think ETs are demons in disguise. You're saying they are "different" beings, right?

What do you mean by "different", if I may inquire? Sorry, not been getting enough sleep lately, this brain is fighting my attempts at comprehension and eloquence.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I mean that demons are "spiritual" beings, while ETs have more of a physical makeup; although ETs can manipulate matter so they can move through it just like other "dimensional" beings.

I'm not sure how to word it. I just comprehend them as "different" from one another.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ah, I got you, I got you.

Since I need more than one line of text, I shall relate an exprience.
One rather sunny day I was walking and glanced at the side of a house just in time to see a shadow dart at a downward angle along the wall of the house. It looked like it could have been the shadow of a flag, or something similar, but there were no flags nearbly, nor anything close enough to have cast it.
Later that day I saw a white cloud moving across the street several houses down. It wasn't cold enough to have been steam from a sewer, and there were no cars to create exaust. When the cloud got to the other side of the street, it vanished.
edit on 2/12/14 by CuteChimaera because: accidentally a word.

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join