It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

You wrote about your dream as a young child:

This boy and his dad were sitting at a table, I don't know who they were, I can't remember their faces now. The little boy stabs his father in the eye with a pencil, his father lays dead at the desk. Three crosses rise in the background with scary organ music, while the three crosses rise the father is dead and the son is just sitting there at the desk. I've always wondered about that one.

To dream that you are hitting your father represents a desperate need for greater closeness with your father. You feel that he is not listening to you.
To dream that you stab someone indicates your fear of betrayal and your untrusting nature. You are being overly defensive.
To see a pencil in your dream indicates that you are making a temporary impact in a situation.
Eye Contact, You are looking for some sort of connection.
To see a cross in your dream signifies suffering, martyrdom, death, and/or sacrifice.
Three: Number of the man because this one is composed of a body, a soul and a spirit. Or it could represent 'family'.

Using the above information from www.dreammoods.com... I get the feeling that you were remembering a past life with your father in that life, only because this seems like a very "advanced" dream for a three year old to have, and it is very symbolic.

I think you were upset that your father didn't give you the attention you needed in that life; you felt betrayed and became defensive. Stabbing him in the eye with a pencil indicates that you had an "impact" in the "death to your relationship" with him... body, soul, and spirit.

If this was a symbolic dream of your past relationship with your father in that life, then maybe you chose a different father in this one, and you are just subconsciously remembering how you "severed ties" to your previous father.

Does that make sense to you? Other than that, I have no idea what it means.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say.

Yes it was a horrible time. I would go to work, come home, drop on the floor after closing the door and sleep there until it was time to go to work. Get up, shower, and move like a robot during my working hours. Rinse and repeat. I felt so dead inside I really didn't want to live. I lost so much weight, I was basically skin over some bones. I owe my life to my daughter. She snapped me out it. That day she became the parent and I was the child. Thank goodness those dark days are over.

I haven't read all your thread but I am going to search your story. I find it brings comfort to read stories similar to mine. I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way.

Yeah I have believed all these years that things I experience are him reassuring me he still loves me. I am not sure I can let go. I am almost back to normal but just can't find the strength to start dating again. I'm not sure if I ever will. I fear I will compare the possibilities of someone else to him and they won't be up to par. Who knows what the future holds. I just go one day at a time. I am sure he knows I can let go and let him move on, I have told him many times.

Do you try to look straight on the shadows and they dissipate? This has been going on for me for years. It is so frustrating. I have broken many a glass from being startled. One would think you would get used to it but I never have. I have no clue what they are. I have looked online but really haven't found many things about them.

I get so angry when my family just brushes it off and implies that it is all in my head. It has got to the point that I don't speak on it, except to my daughter. She understands because she has seen them once or twice. What do you think they are? One thing I have noticed when I see them, well right before I see them, is ringing in my ears. Do you experience that?

Yes, please give me the link. I will enjoy very much reading it. I have three occurring dreams that puzzle me and have talked to people who say they can interpret dreams but no solid meaning for them to me. When I wake in the middle of the night I try to keep a dream journal.

There are other things I have not mentioned in this thread that I have experienced. I just don't wanna speak on them because I feel paralyzing fear when they happen.

Thank you for the thread, my friend.

I am off to read through everyone's experiences.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

I haven't read all your thread but I am going to search your story. I find it brings comfort to read stories similar to mine. I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way.

Not at all. I just hope you can find it in this massive thread. I have no idea where to tell you to look. Sorry. If I come across it, I'll point you to it.
In the mean time, there are so many good stories people have shared, I'm sure you will stay busy/entertained for weeks, if not months. LOL I hate that some of the best are over in the thread so far that most people give up reading the entire thing before they come to them. Just AWESOME stories!!!

Do you try to look straight on the shadows and they dissipate? This has been going on for me for years. It is so frustrating. I have broken many a glass from being startled. One would think you would get used to it but I never have. I have no clue what they are. I have looked online but really haven't found many things about them.

Yes, when I look straight at them they dissipate. The only thing that didn't was an orb my cat and I both saw at the same time. It was about the size of a ping-pong ball, and white. It floated from the living room to the kitchen, turned the corner and I lost sight of it.
I thought, ' Hummm... I wonder who that was?', then went back to watching my show on t.v.

What do you think they are? One thing I have noticed when I see them, well right before I see them, is ringing in my ears. Do you experience that?

I think they are either former owners of the house (in some cases), or family members; they could even be our spirit guide(s). As long as they aren't bothering you, you have nothing to fear; they don't mean you any harm.
It's when activity gets "crazy" that people need to have their house blessed and do a smudging.

I never had ringing in my ears until November, 2012. It started one day, and has never stopped. Sometimes it is louder than other days. I've tried to notice what's going on in my life when it gets really loud so I can see if there is a cause for the fluctuation. I need to do better at my record-keeping on this.

Yes, please give me the link. I will enjoy very much reading it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We also discussed deja vu in length in this thread several pages back. Again, can't tell you exactly HOW far back.

I have three occurring dreams that puzzle me and have talked to people who say they can interpret dreams but no solid meaning for them to me. When I wake in the middle of the night I try to keep a dream journal.

I can try to help you with your dreams. I have done this for several people on the thread, as you will see as you read through it. Some of them were quite mind-blowing!!
It will be awhile before I have time to get to it though, with the holidays coming up, and I go back to work tomorrow night (third shift), so my free time is limited right now.

There are other things I have not mentioned in this thread that I have experienced. I just don't wanna speak on them because I feel paralyzing fear when they happen.

That's okay. Believe me, I understand. I used to not mention the ghost that followed me when I was younger because every time I did, it would show up.
Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. This thread is meant to help people understand what's happening with them. You can discuss anything you wish...or not.

Enjoy the thread. Let us know if you have any feedback for others. Of course, most of the members that posted in the beginning of the thread hardly ever come back here anymore, so they probably wouldn't see your post.

Have a good night, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

edit on 12/20/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was going through my thread and came across this link for anyone who may be interested in having their story told on The Haunting t.v. show. I can't post a link because I was in "my posts only" which doesn't have a link at the top of the page.
This was back in 2012, but the information should be the same...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM quote reply

Originally posted by hauntingcasting
New A&E show “The Haunting” Casting Now!
Is your family being haunted?
Do you need help?
The creators of Paranormal State & Ghost Lab are looking for families like yours.
We are casting families who are being haunted by spirits, ghosts, or demons. If you have experienced visits from the unknown, and are open to having your encounters filmed, we can possibly help you gain understanding of the unexplainable.

If you:
• Are a family of at least four (4)
• Are living in a haunted house or other building
• Have some evidence (Video, Photos, EVPs, etc.)
• Are experiencing paranormal activity and would like some help
“The Haunting” may be able to help you. Please email us at [email protected] with information on your family, the location, details of the paranormal experiences, and your contact information.
If you meet the above criteria for the show, we will contact you for further information.

“The Haunting”
Go Go Luckey Entertainment
12910 Culver Blvd Ste G
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 314-3900 x203
[email protected]

*IMPORTANT NOTICE - IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT APPLY:

By making a submission, you acknowledge and agree that you are making a submission solely for purposes of being considered by Go Go Luckey Entertainment, Inc. and their respective affiliated or related entities (collectively "GGL Entities") to be a participant on a potential television series and will not receive any compensation or credit for making a submission. You understand that your submission is not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created by making a submission. You understand that the GGL Entities are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information similar or identical to information contained in your submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit or otherwise. By making a submission, you hereby release the GGL Entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and licensees from any and all claims relating to your email submission, including without limitation arising from the risk of misdirection or misdelivery of your email.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

I have the same problem. I can barely resist facing there when I see them to the side.

I don't hear a ringing, instead feel a strong shadowy aura, which also sometimes wakes me up. I permanently hear different vibrational levels of feeeeps depending on my position and direction, but can't make use of it besides knowing I'm in an area with artificial magnetic fields and devices or not. Really annoying, always of nearly the same pattern.

I suspect these beings only appear black to us as our sight can see another speed of material. And the combination of their material would also be faster than us. So if they stand still for a long time we see them.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Here is a short paragraph I found while going through my thread. I have a more detailed version somewhere. I'll come across it eventually. I'm going through the entire thread as I have time.
He actually possessed my body for a couple of weeks, or more. It was the oddest experience I've had to date!!

I think I have posted about hearing my late second husband talking to me through the radio one night as I was lying in bed sobbing. He came through so clearly telling me, "Don't cry. I'm at peace... I'm at peace."
A feeling of peace I can't describe came over me from head to toe. All my sadness was washed away. I never cried again over him.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

Wow I had a whole post written out and then boom my screen goes white. Interesting...

I wrote in my post that it was 11:11 as I was posting this reply. Strange. Anyway, yesterday I got In my car to go see my daughter. When I got in the car, I felt prompted to look at the clock on the dash. It was 3:33, I put the key in the ignition and looked at the odometer, the reading was 3333.

I am going to post a pic.

Numbers are drawn to me or vice versa. The one that I see the most is 3. Funny that your name is oneoneone/111. They are everywhere! Lol...

Yeah, the ringing is annoying. Thanks for the reply, it is very thought provoking.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Cusp
reply to post by Saucerwench

Nah, the shadow people and corner dwellers were in my old apartment, the knocking was in my current house. As far as I can tell, I'm in control whether anything manifests it's self. At the moment, I choose not focus my attention on them to make it real. Just don't feel like dealing with it. Although one of these days I'll have to try and bring something forth.

You hear knocking? Is it three knocks? If it is three knocks - that is a demon/evil spirit. One of the calling cards of evil is three knocks. It progresses from this point. It makes it self known and soon afterwards additional activity will occur, like: you put something down and you come back later to retrieve it and it is missing, then you start to hear footsteps throughout the house when you are alone, doors opening and closing, then it becomes worse...... screams and objects start floating across the room, nightmares (and I mean real nightmares!) soon you will start to see figures in the dark etc....

This does not make you a bad person, the thing was probably already in the home or you brought it home by mistake, or someone conjured it up. It will not stop but it will increase its activity.

Do not let it control you by scaring you. It feeds off fear.

If any of these things happen in your home - then get a priest or a demonologist to bless you, your family and then your home. This normally is enough but there are some hard core cases that require a home to be exorcised. If it comes back then either someone is secretly practicing and dabbling in the occult (watch your kids - this is where it starts... as an accident) Explain to your kids to not do this type of ritual worship.

I think you are a sensitive person. A sensitive person is like a radar - it sends out signals (even if you don't want to) calling the supernatural.

But this could also come from previous occupants that lived in the home. Example: If there was extreme verbal abuse or physical abuse in the home - this will attract low frequency entities (law of attraction). Practicing the occult (many ways) will almost always attract a spirit to your home.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Cool!!!
Groups of 3's are what I see most often too.

Here is a guide to use to see what the numbers represent. Just click on the one you want, and the meaning will come up:
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Welcome to the thread, DeathSlayer.

Thank you for your feedback to the others.

I agree with what you said. I always thought three knocks or scratches represented a demon, but Saturday night on The Dead Files t.v. show, a woman had been scratched with three marks, and Amy (the medium) said it was a very evil little girl that did it. She said the little girl was too far gone (too evil) to try to save to send to the light. So... maybe she was turning into a demon. (?) That's the first time I had heard of three NOT being a demon.

Do you have any personal experiences to share?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Aye, the main numbers appearing to me are 13 and 666 (besides all the numbers on products, media and in games), but I must admit I have a brain mechanism looking out for specifically them. Events in the dark almost always happened to me at either at exactly 4 am or 5 am, probably depending on the summer/winter time modification.

My name was chosen by other combinations already being given away, just repeating "one" 3 times. Referring to all life forms and matter being one being, !illusionary! separated by main connections of information, such as a brain.

I like to use the number 3 most and 13 seemed to mark good places.

Aye, I hope they didn't ban Thoth again while deleting his topic about wiping the humans off the planet again. That person was immensely wise and was either Thoth himself or representing what he left in this world. It is so rare to find someone alike. I always wished I could ask Thoth personally about his ancient writings.. !!!
edit on 22-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Welcome to the thread, DeathSlayer.

Thank you for your feedback to the others.

I agree with what you said. I always thought three knocks or scratches represented a demon, but Saturday night on The Dead Files t.v. show, a woman had been scratched with three marks, and Amy (the medium) said it was a very evil little girl that did it. She said the little girl was too far gone (too evil) to try to save to send to the light. So... maybe she was turning into a demon. (?) That's the first time I had heard of three NOT being a demon.

Do you have any personal experiences to share?

Hi ,

Many people will disagree but there a many small children in the spirit world that are evil hence an evil spirit. Often witches and warlocks will dedicate their children to hell so they remain a family in both this life and in the afterlife. Then these children are raised in an anti-christ environment (Luciferian cult) and grow up to be witches/warlocks themselves. Very few escape their predestined destiny.

Hell is full of children, Christians, pastors, preachers, popes, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus etc.....

I would prefer not to talk about my experiences because there are too many jokers on this site and I don't do well responding to these type of people. I have had many supernatural experiences from talking with Satan, Abaddon, Amenadiel, Jinn, Jezebel, Beelzebub, The Man with the Black Hat, Gabriel, Raphael The Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ not to mention other spirits.

I would simply like to say that anyone who is seeking spiritual enlightenment (contact with the creator and his angels) do a 21 day fast with no food. Drink water..... if you work drink orange juice, but no food for 21 days. 14 days will also work. Your spirit will align back to its original position with the body and you will be able to communicate with holy individuals in sight, sound, taste and touch. It also requires constant prayer. Setup time each morning and evening to pray (at least 30 minutes every morning and 30 minutes every evening) in 21 days you will be a new person and everyone that knows you will not believe their eyes.

You want to raise the dead? Heal the sick? Speak in foreign tongues or be able to intrepet foreign languages easily? Walk into a room and demons scream out in pain? Learn secrets from the creator? Have questions that need to be answered? You can do all this and much more.

We all come from the same mix and we all can do this.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Thank you for replying. I also have thought about the possibility of a past life. It just seems strange that I have remembered a few dreams for almost 30 years. I don't remember if I was exactly three, I was just giving a rough estimate. Another dream that I remember from a young age is of two women, both who I do not know, they are sitting at a table, just talking. I can see the interior of the house in my minds eye. It is two stories and old. These women are talking and then this creature, what looks like what we call a goblin, he peeks at them from the stairs, there is a wall there so I could only see his head, and the women are sitting there talking and never see him. That is all I remember of the dream.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

This post kind of got me.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I have three occurring dreams that puzzle me and have talked to people who say they can interpret dreams but no solid meaning for them to me. When I wake in the middle of the night I try to keep a dream journal.

I can try to help you with your dreams. I have done this for several people on the thread, as you will see as you read through it. Some of them were quite mind-blowing!!
It will be awhile before I have time to get to it though, with the holidays coming up, and I go back to work tomorrow night (third shift), so my free time is limited right now.

Ok, I will share one dream that I have often. It usually happens about every two weeks and has been that way for as long as I can remember. It is always the same including the ending.

It starts out I am walking down the street, I am always wearing a blue suit with a crisp white shirt. I can see the accessories I am wearing. I have on a silver ring, that I own and wear, it looks almost like a purple tiger's eye, I also am wearing a big silver chain around my neck and black heels. As I am walking, I turn a corner and find myself in an alley. All of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me. I look behind me and I see two men who are wearing clothes just like me, except no heels, they have on nice black, men's shoes. I also see silver rings on their fingers but they don't have the purple tiger's eye, just plain silver bands on their right hands. I notice in their hands that they have syringes, a size I can't even begin to explain. I have seen long needles that vet's use but these are so much bigger. Somehow I can feel they are after me to steal my soul. I begin to walk faster because of feeling fear, they begin to walk faster. I walk even faster, and they speed up. I reach down and slip out of my heels because I know they are going to slow me down. I begin running and I can tell they are running. I come to the end of the alley with no place else to go, so I jump up, all of a sudden I am on the rooftops. I am running and encompassed by fear. I look behind me and they have scaled the buildings and are now on the rooftops, syringes in hand. I feel as if I am literally running for my life. I am scaling buildings and they are hot on my trail. I would say we run about three blocks and all of a sudden I trip. I am down on the rooftop and look to see where they are. They are right there over me, leaning in with the syringes and all of a sudden I wake up. I am sweating, panic stricken and mind/heart is racing. I can feel spasms in my legs, as if I have been running in my sleep.

I don't like this dream and wish I knew I way to stop it from occurring.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

Lovelyful, you might find this thread I did on codes interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video starts talking about codes at the 6:25 mark, but he explains how things lead up to this understanding prior to that mark, so you may want to watch all of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The only way to make it stop, if it keeps reoccurring, is to understand what it means; there is a message there for you.
This "dream" has a lot of symbolism, so it will have to wait until I have time to get to it, probably this weekend.

Sounds interesting. I'm eager to learn it's meaning too.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone

Aye, the main numbers appearing to me are 13 and 666 (besides all the numbers on products, media and in games), but I must admit I have a brain mechanism looking out for specifically them. Events in the dark almost always happened to me at either at exactly 4 am or 5 am, probably depending on the summer/winter time modification.

My name was chosen by other combinations already being given away, just repeating "one" 3 times. Referring to all life forms and matter being one being, !illusionary! separated by main connections of information, such as a brain.

I like to use the number 3 most and 13 seemed to mark good places.

Aye, I hope they didn't ban Thoth again while deleting his topic about wiping the humans off the planet again. That person was immensely wise and was either Thoth himself or representing what he left in this world. It is so rare to find someone alike. I always wished I could ask Thoth personally about his ancient writings.. !!!

Came across this post by Edgar Cayce after reading your post. Things like that always happen to me. Synchronicity!

The first lesson for SIX MONTHS should be ONE - One - One - ONE; Oneness of God, oneness of man's relation, oneness of force, oneness of time, oneness of purpose, ONENESS in every effort - Oneness - Oneness! #EdgarCayce reading 900-429

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wishing each and every one of you that have participated in the thread a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Throughout my life, I've had my share of experiences.

When I was a small boy, circa 1975, I remember one night my parents and their friends and us kids were sitting around a fire they built in the backyard pit. It was night time. Everyone around the fire seemed to be having fun and laughing. My parents sent my little brother and I inside the house to fetch a tupperware container(don't remember why). I recall opening the sliding glass door on the way back out, little brother next to me. We stepped outside and noticed right away that everyone around the fire was very quiet and still. We remember them being frozen in mid action like somebody used a remote on them and pressed the pause button.

I remember looking up and seeing a bright red ball hovering above them. My little brother saw what was going on also. My next memory is of everyone around the fire back to normal. This is a memory that we both share, and periodically we will bring it up and remember it together...

I've had experiences when I'm alone where I become aware of someone watching me. I can feel a strong presence of something malevolent in the room with me. Before I can react I am pinned down or paralyzed and I am also unable to speak. I know it's happened before because i distinctly remember thinking "Oh no, NOT AGAIN!"...I never remember what happens to me after I realize something has me. I do remember slowly coming out of this paralyzed and mute state. After it seems to be over, I remain terrified and scan the room I'm in with wide expectant eyes...It has happened before going to sleep in bed, after waking up suddenly from sleep, and during the day when I'm fully dressed and just sitting around...

I've had many other things happen...
edit on 24-12-2014 by HighSpeedLowDrag because: edited for spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join