It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UR2BU4U
a reply to: sled735
Thanks 4 Your Reply. I to had prpblems finding out about this being i saw.. Could it maybe. Be sum kind of me my mindcontrol .of wot i seen or Black-Magik ??. Iv had lots of O.B.E's.. And i havent really been phisical toutched or any harm come to me..But about a month ago i got chased into my house.This Enterti. Put its. Hand round my throte.and started to squeese my neck hard.for sum reason i couldent look down to see the bottom of this being.But on his head it had wot looked like a blanket with round circuls on it..4sum reason i wasent affraid .and for sum reason i shouted out for Jesus..i heard you can recive protection wen doing this..and when i shouted out in my mind i waz bak in my phisical body..The next few days i was in my bak garden, And i looked over to my neibours washing hanging on the washing-Line, 3Gardens down was the same curculed cover i had seen when i was attact.i know this sound Crazy,,And it does 2myself aswell...Could there be sum kind of Mind control going on here.?.I sumtimes think that maybe its not a good idear to say to much online.Incase there is sum think going on. With a shady group from. Goverments who dont want this out ? Thanks bud hope u dont think am sum Nutcase.. & Thankyou 4your Reply....

There is definitely mind control going on. This has been discussed in many forums here on ATS.
Whether it be the government, or ETs placing implants in people, something is going on!! The military used soldiers for experiments back in the early wars, and are probably still doing, if the truth is known.

Thanks. I don't think you're crazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You aren't the only one. I have read posts from others that state they have had more than one such experience, and I have as well. "Ghosts", whatever you believe they are, more than once, being followed by something unseen but heard, and more. I don't know if some people are "magnets", or if it's simply that some accept things and don't shrug them off, but it does seem to happen more to some folks than others.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks LGE. Welcome to the thread.

Since beginning this thread two years ago, I have learned that people who experience more paranormal activity than others have been through more "spiritual lessons" than those who don't have experiences.
We learn more and more during each life time, and we carry those lessons with us into our next incarnation. It depends on where we are on the "spiritual awakening ladder", so to speak.

Of course, you have some who experiment with a drug I cannot mention here, that opens the pineal gland to "see things" also. But, to experience it with "help" is cheating. LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And another sleep related event for me.

Some weeks ago, while sleeping, just after dreaming something else (too late to remember), I was rushing through my rooms door to the outside room (OBE).
But when taking the stairs down, just being over the first lowered step, but not having moved down, hovering on the original height, something strongly pulled me all over my body, stuck in the position. At the same time, while experiencing the pull, I felt my real head screaming and then I woke up.

---

Well, people who had experiences often having multiple experiences also has these reasons: being trained in remembering dreams, not denying things they had gone through, not trying to remember the past, reacting to see more when the chance to notice it is there, getting an adrenaline rush and those who only had one not being interesting in the other worlds, not searching for this.
edit on 17-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"Spiritual lessons"....yeah, that's a good word for some of what I have experienced. I don't personally believe in reincarnation, but I do believe we can learn about spiritual realities through experiences, and use those lessons later in life. Some of what I have learned was frightening at the time, but invaluable. Knowing that it's possible to defeat certain things is a good lesson.

I always caution people to avoid doing anything that invites some sort of experience. Invitations of that sort can be answered by entities best not welcomed, and typically, those likely to use such methods aren't equipped to deal with the results.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have felt, seen, and my years-deceased cat on many occasions over the last few weeks. As well as the sounds of children playing around 3am near my window. Sometimes a little girl is heard in the next room. My SO, who is sensitve, has seen the girl, and heard her more times than I.

I have also experienced other things, though, last I posted here on one of them, I got nothing but people telling me I was summoning things, delusional, or didn't know what I was saying.

Maybe I just used the wrong forum here?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuteChimaera
I have felt, seen, and my years-deceased cat on many occasions over the last few weeks. As well as the sounds of children playing around 3am near my window. Sometimes a little girl is heard in the next room. My SO, who is sensitve, has seen the girl, and heard her more times than I.

I have also experienced other things, though, last I posted here on one of them, I got nothing but people telling me I was summoning things, delusional, or didn't know what I was saying.

Maybe I just used the wrong forum here?

Yeah, I've run in to that too. Well, you won't be told that here. Welcome to the thread, and thanks for sharing with us.

I have also felt my deceased cat rubbing on my legs at times while I sit at the computer, and also I've felt him walking up beside me on the bed. He always slept next to my legs when he was alive. My other (live) cat went nuts and ran from the room.

As for the little girl, be careful about that. Sometimes demons disguise themselves as children so the person doesn't feel as threatened, then they get closer and closer until you have your guard down completely, then... they strike!

Of course, this really could be a little girl. If so, I hope you will contact a medium to come in and help her cross over. She has to be very lonely and I'm sure she would love to go be with her family and other loved ones.

Please feel free to share anything you want here.
Believe me, it can't be any stranger than anything else that's here.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm used to ridicule or being ignored.

I also saw an orb once, it was in full daylight, overcast sky, november, maybe 2010 or 2011. I was out walking, passing a golf course, glanced over, there was a small ball of light floating along, maybe 5 feet above the ground. It was moving right to left about 50 feet away. I walked toward it, and it began floating away, sort of bobbing as it did, then slowly lowered, then it was gone. It didn't fade, it was just gone. I walked to where it vanished, don't recall if it was a path or a sand trap, though.

I'm not too worried about the girl, things have been wandering in and out over the last month, since I brought some books from my former home. Anytime my SO and/or my (living) cat notice something I burn sage and cedar incense. It's worked so far, but, after coming from my old residence, I have had the strangest pains across my low back. Which is annoying. I hope it passes soon.

And my SO has just informed me that the thing that has been clinging to our house mate was listening and walking around outside our room. Before she told me she needed to talk to me, I felt queasy, and the cat climbed between us on the bed. She says it feels like a woman, and it feels "foul and gross", and that it's been clinging to him for months. I have noticed it, too, when he's around I've gotten angry for no actual reason. I even question why I'm so aggitated!

Looks like we're buying more sage tomorrow.
edit on 18/11/14 by CuteChimaera because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CuteChimaera

Sounds like you know how to take care of yourself; that's always good in these situations.

I've seen an orb with my naked eyes too. It was night time, in my living room. My cat saw it to. We both followed it with our heads/eyes as it floated out of the room and into the kitchen. It was white. I don't know what happened after it left the room; I went back to watching my program on t.v. and forgot about it.

A friend was over here the other night and said she saw a black "misty" something go right above her forehead. I didn't see it, but I wasn't looking that direction. I've seen some dark shadows pass by in the kitchen, but so far, nothing evil has occurred. As long as they don't mess with me or my things, I don't have a problem with them dropping in. It might be one of my relatives, or my husbands, that have died recently.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Sounds like you know how to take care of yourself; that's always good in these situations.

Thanks! I've had over ten years of practice getting rid of unpleasent feeling things. I could give my basic "recipe" if you would like.

I've seen an orb with my naked eyes too. It was night time, in my living room. My cat saw it to. We both followed it with our heads/eyes as it floated out of the room and into the kitchen. It was white. I don't know what happened after it left the room; I went back to watching my program on t.v. and forgot about it.

Haha! That's how you know you you've seen too many things like this.

Sorry my posts end missing some words, I currently only have a handheld...thing to work with.
In the one about my passed cat, it should also say "heard". I heard her purring next to my head, along with weight and warmth on me. She also likes to run live-cat out of her favorite chair. They had a small perch rivalry before she passed.
Did your live-cat not know the previous one?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh, that's amazing! I haven't heard my purring.

Yes, I've had experiences my entire life. Kind of numb to it all now.

Yes, my current cat was in love with the one who died. I think she was just freaked out, seeing him in a ghostly form.

I'm getting ready for work. Sorry for the short replies.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I have actually experienced a lot of weird stuff, some very scary. I have a thread on one of them, some woman tried to exercise me, I sort of still panic sometimes when that comes up, and it's been over two years. My SO and I were at a bookstore and met some random guy looking at new age books, for whatever reason we started chatting. It turned out the same woman tried to exorcise him, as well. He had no negative effects, though. He did tell us that she thought she was an angel, though...

Please tell me if I am taking up too much space in here!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Look around... I don't see any other posters at the moment. People come in waves here for some reason. It will be dead for a few weeks, then *Boom*, I get several members all posting at the same time.

I have a goal of reaching 212 flags so I'll be the top-flagged/rated paranormal thread on ATS. I'm almost there. I used to think it was going to die when these dry spells happen, but I've learned to just wait... they always come.

Talk about synchronicity... I was just watching a video about an exorcism, then I come here and read your post.
Strange... very strange!

Take a look:
mysteriousuniverse.org...

Please feel free to share ALL you wish to share.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm glad to not be a thread-killer..

I'm not sure if I can watch that, it was kind of traumatic for me. Recently I was at an event, but unable to find my glasses, thought I saw the woman across the room, I couldn't stop shaking. I managed to get out of the room, and asked an organizer if that person was in attendance, she wasn't. I kinda broke down.. It's been over two years, I thought I was over it, it's ridiculous.

I guess it counts as "paranormal", so I can give a brief description. It felt like I was getting ripped out of this body, I was losing the ability to see, and could hardly move. I was pleading for her to stop the entire time, she kept going, "You don't belong here."

My SO and I watched the first episode of Ghost Adventures a few weeks ago, it showed footage if an exorcism, I sort of panicked again.

I probably sound like a loon, sorry..

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Okay, I was confused. I answered thinking this woman was a spirit, but then I read your thread... deleted my answer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WOW! A walk-in!! I think you are the first one on my thread.

One of the members had some good advise: go to a psychologist and see if you have buried something traumatic that happened at a young age.
See if that helps.
If not, then explore the paranormal side of this situation.
Do you think you can do that?

edit on 11/20/2014 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone
Sorry for skipping over your post, oneoneone. Good to see you back again.

Some weeks ago, while sleeping, just after dreaming something else (too late to remember), I was rushing through my rooms door to the outside room (OBE).
But when taking the stairs down, just being over the first lowered step, but not having moved down, hovering on the original height, something strongly pulled me all over my body, stuck in the position. At the same time, while experiencing the pull, I felt my real head screaming and then I woke up.

Do you think this is a past memory that your mind is trying to protect you from by not allowing you to remember the rest of it?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I have been meaning to go to a therapist for sometime, actually. Though, that is predominantly for a different issue. I'm actually pretty lucid about the walk-in thing, as well as having close people I've known while the original occupant was still here. Every time we would tell them about the "situation" it was met with a "Ah, that makes sense!"
Once two people we hadn't told confronted *me* asking why I was suddenly like a totally different person.. I made some stupid excuse and dashed off.

I *know* it sounds crazy, but it is no fun being told you don't exist, you know?

I actually enjoy answering curiosites, it's good to untangle oneself, and I do like trying to understand myself.

Oh, right, the possibily of childhood trauma question, I was actually here before anything actually bothersome happened. There were no real abuses of this thing, the grandmother was a jerk, but I doubt that's enough to develop DID. So many people have had it worse, and turn out mostly fine. My first day here, though, I was ridiculed by the grandmother and aunt for the way I moved. Which also gave me away later on.
Am I rambling? D:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I just read about *walk-ins* a couple of weeks ago. If I hadn't of read that, I probably wouldn't have known much about what you are saying.
It seems things come my way to prepare me for what's ahead; always similar things on the same topic come along.
Maybe it's a sign that you and this *walk-in* thing are *new information* that I need to delve into more.

Interesting, to say the least! I need to read up on this a tad more before I respond to what's happening. My guide(s) usually send me a message to give to people who need answers. I may have to ask for their help concerning this.

In the meantime, if you have any other experiences you'd like to share, please do.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I just read about *walk-ins* a couple of weeks ago. If I hadn't of read that, I probably wouldn't have known much about what you are saying.
It seems things come my way to prepare me for what's ahead; always similar things on the same topic come along.
Maybe it's a sign that you and this *walk-in* thing are *new information* that I need to delve into more.

I actually have this kind of view of life, things will start to line up when they need to.

I'm actually the walk-in, the other left back in 2008, they declared they were not real, then they were gone when I awoke the next morning. This body felt hollow and lonely, like losing a housemate (which, it sort of was).

If you would like, I can share what it felt like to co-habitate, as it were. If you want to message-thingy, rather than clog up your thread, I'm cool with that. Talking about this stuff makes me feel weird and exposed, but I do feel compelled to share what I have and am dealing with.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Go ahead and post it here. I'm sure there are others who would be interested too.

I'll check back later. Time to grab a few winks.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join