It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
just had heart attack thought i heard my cat meowing went upstairs he was asleep i know my other cat got put down many years ago

mum noticed paranormal stuff happens when i am around

my dreams was bad last night though the walls were bleeding and i couldn't escape woke up and a young women was on bed crying he killed me why i asked who and she came at me screaming and i woke up scared the hell out of me

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

I believe Sled was right. You seem to have a bad energy ghost, or demon around you. They will invade your dreams with nightmares like that.

I haven't had any paranormal experiences to speak of here, but I can't imagine how it must be for some of you, and what you go through. I think I would be in the psych ward.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
you don't want paranormal experiences because i get the sense of dread and like a downpour of cold i can move somewhere where i sense good vibes but they turn and replace it with pure dread

damn shadows constantly flicker lucky my cats near me they seem to stay away from him

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Are you considering getting the help Sled mentioned?
It sounds pretty bad. I think I would be seeking help in getting rid of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
its just i have had it all my life and i heard it can be made worse by getting rid of it because something stronger would come

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

If you get rid of it, I've seen there are ways to protect yourself to keep it from coming back. The medium could help you with this.

I don't have time to get to ATS very often, but I've enjoyed talking with you. I hope you find some peace.
I have to go now. My online class awaits.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yeah i might do see what she can see

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

What a terrible dream!!

Sorry for the late response. I've been busy on the latest thread I put up. But I see Mindless gave you some good advice.
Thank you, Mindless.

I really do hope you are serious about looking in to getting help with this. You have been internally haunted for too long. It's time for him to go.

Keep in mind that he will affect your thoughts, making you resist trying to get rid of him. He has had a home with you for such a long time, I'm sure he'll put up a good fight. Just stay strong. Don't change your mind... it's not you changing your mind; it's him controlling you.

Get him out!! Stay in touch.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
yeh had bad dream last night a road was cover in smashed up cars etc people where screeming and bodies all around i turn and theres a bus going constantly round with these things on board called bus of the damned i run fearing the bus and i bang in to this half faced demon who goes to me kill bus of people and ur free and i say no and he laughs and goes you will be joining us soon if you gt pregnant before 2018 and i woke up with this big wound on my leg my bf said i wasnt breathing but still blinking

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
gonna follow advice tomorrow

cant handle these dreams anymore

specially the dreams my twins bodys are coming towards me dripping in blood calling me a murderer for not saving them and then filling room with blood to point i wake up like im drowning

i dont mind prediction dreams sometimes death and disaster ones i hate told my bf i dreamt winning lottery numbers he went they wont come up in end they did so i could have been millionaire lol

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Oh no! You missed winning the lottery! That's almost as bad as the dreams! LOL

PLEASE! DO get some help with this. Let me know if you need further assistance, although I've given you my best advice already.

Be safe!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
lol yeh bf is kicking himself he asked if i really need to help stop/block the gift and i went yes lol

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Getting rid of the demon won't make you lose your gift. Your gift is what attracted it to you. Once he's gone, you can protect yourself in ways to not allow anything negative to enter you again.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sled,
I am wondering if you are as good at interpreting visions as you are dreams?
When I lay down to sleep at night I have found myself having a recurring vision just at the edge of sleep, and it has me rather perplexed.
Thanks,
Nugget

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm willing to give it a shot.

Just post as many details as you can, like Timical did. Things you may not think mean anything, do.

edit on 10/21/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Okay; here it is:
I see a well-kept two lane highway to the right of my 'screen'?. There are a great many cars pulled off to the side of the road,bumper to bumper. People are outside of their cars. Only a few cars are pulled off on the shoulder in the on-coming lane. WAY ahead there is some kind of commotion; I can see the glow of many emergency lights flashing.
In my closest field of vision, a lady is talking to a police officer.
Suddenly, the policeman grabs the lady's shoulder, they turn to the left of my vision, and begin to run.
I look to the right and see a light brown cloud of dust or something come speeding along the roadway, completely covering the entire scene.
When it reaches them, they instantly fall to the ground...dead.
The cloud continues rolling to the left of my vision, and that is the end of the scene.
I get a sense that the time is early afternoon.
The policeman has a heavy coat on, but the lady is only wearing a sweater.
The weather is clear;skies are blue, sun is shining.
All of the people seem very frightened and confused.
I sense this oncoming cloud goes 'coast to coast'; east to west.
I can think of nothing in my life that would cause this vision, except my concerns over Fukishima....but the cloud is traveling in the wrong direction for that.
It leaves me with a nagging, haunting feeling; like it's coming from 'outside' my thoughts; I'm just an 'observer'.
That's pretty much it.
Nugget

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Oh dear.

Let me "think" on this. I'm pretty sure I know the meaning, but I want to meditate on it.
I haven't got time to type it up right now, but I'll get to it possibly in the morning when I get home.

A hint: the symbolism suggests it has to do with what is about to come. I'll have to go into detail later.

Sorry to leave you hanging like this, but I have to get ready for work.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

Oh dear.

Let me "think" on this. I'm pretty sure I know the meaning, but I want to meditate on it.
I haven't got time to type it up right now, but I'll get to it possibly in the morning when I get home.

A hint: the symbolism suggests it has to do with what is about to come. I'll have to go into detail later.

Sorry to leave you hanging like this, but I have to get ready for work.

No problem, Sled.
I am in no hurry....just kind of wondering since it has presented more than once.
Guessing it must mean 'something'...? lol
Thanks for your reply,
Nugget

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm sorry to put you off on your vision interpretation, but I need to wait on a message I sent to one of the members on another thread I put up. I think some information he received from "out there" could have some bearing on your vision, but I need to wait for his answer.

In the mean time, I need to ask you if you recognized the area in your vision? If so, where was it?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

In the mean time, I need to ask you if you recognized the area in your vision? If so, where was it?

It was a typical interstate hgwy. There were no buildings in my view, only grass, or wheat stubble...
flat land; no hills or mountains visible.
WAY down the road, where I could see the flashing lights, I got the sense of being close to a city.
I've only traveled in Alaska and the mid-west; it could have been in any of these states, or none of them.
Nugget

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join