It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

You may want to start your own thread requesting help from psychic/mediums on the cold case, so more people will see it. The more that come up with the same answers, the more likely it will be the right direction to take things.

Thanks, Sled.
I don't have any interest in starting a thread; it seems like there are a lot of "do's" and "don'ts", and I barely have a slight grasp on answering post without getting into trouble works! lol
I'm guessing you invest a lot of time and energy into your thread, which is something I don't have a lot of to spare.
My intention was never to solve this case; just to verify people's 'psychic' hits.....
There is very little chance of this case ever being solved. It is what it is.

Nugget

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by ctophil

You have a great deal of wisdom to offer, but in this case I respectfully disagree.

"While solving an old case using psychic abilities is interesting and fulfills our curiosity, this only satisfies human needs and wants for an outer appearance for justice, vengeance, or hatred for the crimes that the offender committed. The crime has been done, so let the Universe take care of the negative Karma that has been created."

Law enforcement officers 'waste' entire careers trying to solve some crimes, and I think it DOES matter.

In watching shows where police have solved cases many years old, and the relief of a parent that finally has their child's body to properly lay to rest is unmistakable. I know if one of my children were abducted and murdered, I would want the closure of finding their body so I could give them a respectful burial; not just laying in the dirt somewhere in the wilderness.

I would also want the perpetrator caught, before he destroyed any more lives.

Killers don't stop what they do until they're caught. Solving 'one' old case often solves many more, and prevents untold future cases from happening, IMHO.

Nugget

I truly understand where you're coming from. My dad is the police, more specifically the Sheriff's Department. He has been on the force for about 20 years. Now he is a trainer at the dept. He has told me many stories, but I'm sure he has held back some of the more horrifying ones. I even grew up wanting to become the FBI to right the wrong for the cases that are more difficult. As a child, I always wondered why the world is in such terrible condition and could never grasped why people can be so "bad."

Today, I have looked at the world through a different viewpoint, a perspective that is the big picture. It is extremely difficult to explain what this big picture looks like from mere words. You see, I have love for the one who was murdered...very much so. But it is a love that is without condition. It is a love that this little child is a part of me. It is a love of not just the persona who died, but for the TOTAL BEING who is beyond the body. In fact, the child is myself. Oneness is the way of the Spirit. All are One.

So you see, if I have this love, why do I believe that continuing on with a murder case is not necessary? For one, the murdered child has moved on, but yet people on Earth has not. In fact, the child may have already reincarnated into an entirely different body by now and has grown up considerably. People who are murdered get reincarnated very fast compared to normal death because their life experience was cut short. In some cases, they get a new body right away. When you work on a case for a long time, the thoughts and minds of the family and all who are involved (including the police) become very negative, and they become what they call hopeless. In fact, people may even go into deep depression and emotional imbalances that are not good at all for them.

Will the family be at peace if the case is solved? To some extent. But in their minds, the death of their child will linger for the rest of their lives. This is because they don't understand the big picture. In a post I made a while back, I mentioned that death is a celebration, while birthdays are tragic. I know you will frown to a statement like that. Most people would, I understand. However, it is the truth. Death is just an end of a phase in a Soul's journey, leading to the next one. As I said in the past, even if you lived for a couple of years, you are done with what you came to do. You have learned your lesson, and it is time to move on. Being born into this world is tragic because it is a place of illusion, a dream that is difficult to wake up--a world full of things aimed at taking you down, including yourself. Reality in the higher dimensions is real while this physical world is unreal.

I always do hope that criminals get captured all the time. Being in jail will surely give them the opportunity to think about their actions. Murdering someone creates a A LOT of karma. This is because you have taken away the freedom for a person to experience life in full--the chance for a Soul to become more and reach their FULL POTENTIAL. But you know what? I also have the highest thoughts for the criminals, that one day, they too will become good, spiritual people. This is the essence of unconditional love from the Mind of God. After all, they came here for the same reason as you and I, except they have temporarily lost their way.

Let me bring this even further. The Law of Karma is quite interesting. In the next life, the murderer will become a victim of society. He or she may become handicap (no legs or arms, incurable illness) at birth, born into the poorest country in the world and die early from disease, or even get murdered at a young age by someone else. The reason for this is so that they will learn the lesson that they created in a past life. What goes around, comes around. What you have done to others, you have done to yourself, for ALL are One.

There is much more to this big picture I'm trying to show you. Another example would be that the only way to destroy "evil" is for everybody in this world to raise their minds to a higher understanding, higher love, and higher wisdom. Going to war and destroying each other, adults vs children, parents vs kids, kids vs kids, cops vs criminals, neighbor vs neighbor, co-worker vs boss, women vs men, blacks vs whites are all human e-motions (energy in motion) at work. This is what I call Duality, thinking that we are separate from each other, but we are actually ONE. So we think that fighting each other is the only way to solve problems. And yet, it is all from a Mind created by ourselves, which can be volumes of books in itself.

I can probably help you solve this case, since I am Clairvoyant, Clairsentient, and Claircognizant. And I would love to do that. But it is better for me to use this energy to help others raise their consciousness, such as on ATS. This is what my teacher would want and definitely my Higher Self.

edit on 10/17/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your words of wisdom, Ctophil. I agree with your philosophy more than you know!
The minute we're born, we begin to die. The minute we die, we begin to truly live.
My gut tells me that a deceased person has trouble moving on if the emotional bond from the living is strong enough.
Our emotions can actually keep souls earthbound.
In SO many (majority!) of cases, victims appear to family members in dreams, begging them to solve their demise - often giving pertinent details that help find their body, or solve the crime.
I have a great deal of empathy for all people- hate the sin, love the sinner-,but I don't feel they should get a 'get out of jail free' card just because time has passed.
A serial killer is walking among us, and has been for 4+ decades. This person is obviously highly intelligent. I hope the authorities NEVER give up researching the 'cold cases' he has left behind. Maybe they will find the evidence needed to stop his reign of terror one day.
As I said before, I seriously doubt this crime will be solved in my lifetime, and I am not looking to solve it. The authorities know who did it, but without evidence there is noting they can do.
I see noting wrong with people practicing their intuitive abilities; the more you practice, the better you get.
I guess I could read a book, and see if people can guess what the story line and details are- but I tend to forget details of what I read rather quickly! lol
Sorry for upsetting you with the topic I chose.The details of this event are indelibly etched in my memory bank, thus my reason for choosing it.
I'm very even-tempered, but if you want to see my passion, just abuse a child or helpless animal. lol
Even Jesus was capable of great passion...the money-changers in the temple can vouch for that!

Again, thank you for your response.

Nugget

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your words of wisdom, Ctophil. I agree with your philosophy more than you know!
The minute we're born, we begin to die. The minute we die, we begin to truly live.
My gut tells me that a deceased person has trouble moving on if the emotional bond from the living is strong enough.
Our emotions can actually keep souls earthbound.
In SO many (majority!) of cases, victims appear to family members in dreams, begging them to solve their demise - often giving pertinent details that help find their body, or solve the crime.
I have a great deal of empathy for all people- hate the sin, love the sinner-,but I don't feel they should get a 'get out of jail free' card just because time has passed.
A serial killer is walking among us, and has been for 4+ decades. This person is obviously highly intelligent. I hope the authorities NEVER give up researching the 'cold cases' he has left behind. Maybe they will find the evidence needed to stop his reign of terror one day.
As I said before, I seriously doubt this crime will be solved in my lifetime, and I am not looking to solve it. The authorities know who did it, but without evidence there is noting they can do.
I see noting wrong with people practicing their intuitive abilities; the more you practice, the better you get.
I guess I could read a book, and see if people can guess what the story line and details are- but I tend to forget details of what I read rather quickly! lol
Sorry for upsetting you with the topic I chose.The details of this event are indelibly etched in my memory bank, thus my reason for choosing it.
I'm very even-tempered, but if you want to see my passion, just abuse a child or helpless animal. lol
Even Jesus was capable of great passion...the money-changers in the temple can vouch for that!

Again, thank you for your response.

Nugget

No need to worry, my friend. You are not "upsetting" me. I am outside of Earthly drama. I am simply establishing a larger foundation for you and others to think about, not just intellectually, but with the heart, with intuition. In fact, you are correct that the deceased would have a very hard time moving on if people on Earth are still emotional and attached to the victim. I made a post in this thread concerning that here: Helping the Deceased Move On. Your "gut feeling" actually means "God Feeling." It is your Higher Self using intuition to teach you a higher vision.

edit on 10/17/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey all, just checking in!

It has been quiet here on a paranormal level, nothing new to report accept that my boss MIGHT be going on the dead files. The other caretaker called them after we came back from the Palmer house. I guess the psychic told him he was supposed to help her with her problem, so he did the only thing he could think of, contact the dead files show, and get them to come check out her story. lol

Should be interesting if she doesn't chicken out.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

(Jumping up and down!!! OH BOY!!! OH, BOY!!)

How exciting!!! You'll have to be sure to keep us updated on this!!

Hey!..... There is a member here looking for mediums to pick up on any impressions that come to mind involving a cold case. I thought you and Scribe611 might want to flex your psychic muscles?
Just letting you know.

Good to see you! Thanks for that rush of adrenaline! Now maybe I can find the energy to get up and get ready for work. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, I will definitely keep you updated on that one.

As to helping out with a cold case, I dunno, to be honest, I don't really care to relive another murder,that has happened to me once already on ATS, I don't think I want to do that again, even knowing what I am walking into. The few times I have tried/experienced things like this it was rather painful, so I will bow out on that one for my own sanity.

lol

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

That WOULD take a lot our of a person, I'm sure. I don't think I could do it either.

I've seen shows on t.v. where the psychic/medium is affected physically by seeing/feeling what the victim went through. It looks pretty bad! How do they stand the pain of experiencing one's death?

My hat is off to them (and you).

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i can remember everything from being 1 till now (24) when i was 2 i saw a orange monster at my bedroom door and next morning there was a big clump of orange hair which my mum and dad has never been able to explain and since i been 4 i have seen red words and faces that i see awake and asleep and these faces are horrible cruel things and i have seen and felt and heard ghosts i have correctly predicted disasters deaths in family and trouble i have dreams that come true so i think i have some sort of paranormal gift specially as my bf cant look at me in the dark as he says my eyes glow bright red

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

kezzy24
i can remember everything from being 1 till now (24) when i was 2 i saw a orange monster at my bedroom door and next morning there was a big clump of orange hair which my mum and dad has never been able to explain and since i been 4 i have seen red words and faces that i see awake and asleep and these faces are horrible cruel things and i have seen and felt and heard ghosts i have correctly predicted disasters deaths in family and trouble i have dreams that come true so i think i have some sort of paranormal gift specially as my bf cant look at me in the dark as he says my eyes glow bright red

I don't believe there is such a thing as 'paranormal', but that's what the world calls it, so I just go with the status quo.
These things are really 'gifts of the spirit' - which were given to all; you just have to claim them.
Malevolent people use these 'gifts', too...or, should I say, misuse them!
'We' are not clairvoyant, clairaudient,healers, physics,etc.- we are using these '.gifts'.
Jesus said of his 'miracles' that we would do these things, and MORE!
That, to me, means that we have the power to raise the dead! IF we have faith the size of a grain of mustard seed, we could move a mountain!
To whom much is given, much is expected. "WE" don't do anything 'paranormal' -it is the gifts of the spirit in action, and ALL things are possible.
Sled seems to have a very good grasp of the spirit world, and is SO gifted at dream interpration! If you stick around, I'm sure you will learn much thru her gifts!
P.S. Nice to meet you!

Nugget

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
no offence i don't believe in Jesus only god and in nature not in some building and too be honest what i have i consider a curse not a gift specially as my partner has heard me speaking in my sleep which he recorded where im saying this full sleep rant not my view
'' humanity shall seep with the blood of children the very ground shall open and a great pleasure of pain will touch all the good shall be ripped to shreds like pieces of meat while the damn will suffer their very souls being burned in them no one shall escape the carnage and it will be great the great plan is at hand no prophecy foretold it and i will delight in distinguishing peoples hope in so called god they will worship me not under a false name but as the great evil''

i did not sound like me and my bf said it was like possession apart from there's was no struggle for power like normal possessions

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Welcome to the thread, Kezzy24. I'm sorry to take so long in replying. I've been here all morning but was having trouble getting another thread posted.
Now, my eyes are about to shut because I work night shift and haven't been to bed yet.

I'll comment on your post when my brain is functioning properly.

In the mean time... check out a post I put up somewhere above yours recently with info about a lady demonolisist. You need to contact her and get that demon exorcised. I think you are possessed.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

kezzy24
no offence i don't believe in Jesus only god and in nature not in some building and too be honest what i have i consider a curse not a gift specially as my partner has heard me speaking in my sleep which he recorded where im saying this full sleep rant not my view
'' humanity shall seep with the blood of children the very ground shall open and a great pleasure of pain will touch all the good shall be ripped to shreds like pieces of meat while the damn will suffer their very souls being burned in them no one shall escape the carnage and it will be great the great plan is at hand no prophecy foretold it and i will delight in distinguishing peoples hope in so called god they will worship me not under a false name but as the great evil''

i did not sound like me and my bf said it was like possession apart from there's was no struggle for power like normal possessions

Wow! I don't hardly know how to respond! One of our gifts from our Creator is the discerning of spirits....what does your gut instinct tell you about these experiences? Are they from 'the light', or do they come from darkness?
SLED! HELP! lol

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i feel horrible afterwards drained and very confused
i been to doctors im normal apart from my dyslexia and dyspraxia which dont effect my mental state
doctors monitered my brain in sleep and i produce more energy then awake and they cant figure out how and they wrote on the report abnormally high energy in sleep due to paranormal consequences i asked about it they said its paranormal because nothing normal or known can explain it

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Forget the doctors. Contact the lady in this post, and get that "sickness" removed from your body, and your house!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is her name and e-mail:

Lisa Gutierrez-Haley
[email protected]

edit on 10/18/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Thank you for your compliment on my dream interpretations.
Timical had some of the most fantastic dreams I've ever heard!!! But then, they weren't "dreams"; they were astral travels.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

Thank you for your compliment on my dream interpretations.
Timical had some of the most fantastic dreams I've ever heard!!! But then, they weren't "dreams"; they were astral travels.

Not really complimenting you; just stating a fact.

If I ever have a dream I can't figure out, I'll be coming to you!

Nugget

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
what sickness you think i may have some demon or evil spirit in me because to be honest i wouldn't be surprised because i survived a miscarriage which as close to taking my life because my bf wouldn't let me slip unconscious even though i lost nearly all my blood and hen i got back to where i lived that night i went to the room where it happened in dark and i heard and felt i huge thumping jump and a roar that literately made me faint my partner heard it but thought it was tv since then i have woken with scratches all over my neck i have been pushed and i did evps and i heard something say Geoffrey coming for you and blood and every time i do them it gets worse but i do them because i hear my miscarriaged twins my little daughter whos now 2 keeps crying ba ba and points at where cold spots are and it worrys me

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

If you're being scratched and speaking the things you stated in the above post, then yes, you are possessed.
Time to take action!

Do you think you could put a period (.) at the end of your sentences? It is hard to tell where one stops, and another begins.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sorry.but that's the problem i only seem possessed in my sleep.its weird because tv comes on when unplugged,the door security chain makes sounds,and i have heard screams in the house with my bf we both cant be in the house when its dark and we cant be alone and we just moved to the new house
this one is old Victorian house with a cellar and it cry's for help.
should i go down there?

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join