It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by cloudyday
I've noticed sometimes I can tell something paranormal is going to happen before it happens. It starts to feel like normal events are not random but controlled - even though the events themselves are normal. Then I start to feel a little bit too relaxed and suddenly something paranormal happens.

Just wondering if others have noticed that feeling.

What type of paranormal thing happens? I can give my opinion better if I know that.

I'll tell you about the experience that best illustrates. I haven't had that many experiences, but I've noticed in a few cases that odd relaxed feeling like something leading me to a certain event.

So in the case a couple of years ago I was attending an Eastern Orthodox church, but I decided to go to an evening bible study at a Methodist church. Eastern Orthodox aren't supposed to participate in communion outside their denomination, but that rule doesn't make sense to me. At the end of the bible study they all joined in a circle to take communion. I didn't know what to do, but I felt it would be rude to exclude myself so I decided to join in. (The bible study was Romans 2 which seemed to relate to this situation: "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.")

Then a man walked up and joined hands with me. He was ordinary looking except that he seemed abnormally sincere and devout about communion, and it made me think if he felt o.k. taking communion then I should feel o.k. about it too. Also I had a feeling he was from a foreign country like maybe Ethiopia.

When they gave me a piece of bread I felt uncomfortable, because they just tore off a hunk of bread like it was a picnic. But then I glanced to my right and the man beside me had his arms crossed across his chest while receiving communion - the same as an Eastern Orthodox would do. So I thought "that's interesting I guess the Methodist in Africa must take communion that way too."

Then the cup came to me and it seemed to be filled with blood and I got a flash of imagery where I could see Jesus in the cup with this red glow and the whole room was dark. There were evil selfish people in robes standing in the circle like it was some sort of satanic cult. But Jesus didn't seem to care and wanted to give himself to everybody there.

I was so scared and shocked that I couldn't take communion and I felt so sick that I had made a terrible mistake of some kind I couldn't eat for several days. At first I thought it meant I should never take communion at a non-Orthodox church, but after a few months I began to think it meant that nobody is prepared for communion but everybody should participate. Maybe it meant nothing at all except that I was stressed about the situation.

After communion everybody stood a few minutes chatting, but the extremely devout man just walked straight out the door without every smiling or saying a word. So I felt he was not a normal person. I started to get that relaxed feeling as soon as he held hands with me in the circle. I almost felt like I experienced two hallucinations from two different sources overlapping.
edit on 7-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I've noticed sometimes I can tell something paranormal is going to happen before it happens. It starts to feel like normal events are not random but controlled - even though the events themselves are normal. Then I start to feel a little bit too relaxed and suddenly something paranormal happens.

Its similar to a feeling of de-ja-vu,like invisible doorways or windows opening and allowing sensations similar to slow motion wind blowing across your body,seen and recognized by our inner psychic eyes and for me its more than a little interesting how you used the word "controlled" because paranormal encounters and supernatural experiences might actually be created and designed by superior beings operating within some kind of alternate reality,or from a higher dimension,beings who then project the perceived paranormal activity into our reality,maybe for experimental purposes,perhaps to play with our minds...

It definitely seems like events are controlled. Like in one case it felt like people were getting in my way and forcing me to drive a certain route.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What type of paranormal thing happens? I can give my opinion better if I know that.

I'll tell you about the experience that best illustrates. I haven't had that many experiences, but I've noticed in a few cases that odd relaxed feeling like something leading me to a certain event.

So in the case a couple of years ago I was attending an Eastern Orthodox church, but I decided to go to an evening bible study at a Methodist church. Eastern Orthodox aren't supposed to participate in communion outside their denomination, but that rule doesn't make sense to me. At the end of the bible study they all joined in a circle to take communion. I didn't know what to do, but I felt it would be rude to exclude myself so I decided to join in. (The bible study was Romans 2 which seemed to relate to this situation: "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.")

Then a man walked up and joined hands with me. He was ordinary looking except that he seemed abnormally sincere and devout about communion, and it made me think if he felt o.k. taking communion then I should feel o.k. about it too. Also I had a feeling he was from a foreign country like maybe Ethiopia.

When they gave me a piece of bread I felt uncomfortable, because they just tore off a hunk of bread like it was a picnic. But then I glanced to my right and the man beside me had his arms crossed across his chest while receiving communion - the same as an Eastern Orthodox would do. So I thought "that's interesting I guess the Methodist in Africa must take communion that way too."

Then the cup came to me and it seemed to be filled with blood and I got a flash of imagery where I could see Jesus in the cup with this red glow and the whole room was dark. There were evil selfish people in robes standing in the circle like it was some sort of satanic cult. But Jesus didn't seem to care and wanted to give himself to everybody there.

I was so scared and shocked that I couldn't take communion and I felt so sick that I had made a terrible mistake of some kind I couldn't eat for several days. At first I thought it meant I should never take communion at a non-Orthodox church, but after a few months I began to think it meant that nobody is prepared for communion but everybody should participate. Maybe it meant nothing at all except that I was stressed about the situation.

After communion everybody stood a few minutes chatting, but the extremely devout man just walked straight out the door without every smiling or saying a word. So I felt he was not a normal person. I started to get that relaxed feeling as soon as he held hands with me in the circle. I almost felt like I experienced two hallucinations from two different sources overlapping.

I don't know what your religion teaches about taking communion, but I was raised going to First Church of God, and they taught that anyone who wasn't 100% sure they were a Christian, and followed all the teachings of the Bible should not take communion. If they did, bad things could happen to them.
So, I don't know, maybe the spirits thought you had something you need to work out before taking communion, and they were stopping you? Or it could have been a demon trying to scare you from doing it. They will do whatever they can to keep you from growing closer to God, you know?
Your beliefs are religion-based, and mine are more spiritual-based. But, as I stated in an earlier post, I was raised going to church so I know all about the religious teaching of Christianity.
That's about all I can come up with on this experience. Sorry..............

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I don't know what your religion teaches about taking communion, but I was raised going to First Church of God, and they taught that anyone who wasn't 100% sure they were a Christian, and followed all the teachings of the Bible should not take communion. If they did, bad things could happen to them.
So, I don't know, maybe the spirits thought you had something you need to work out before taking communion, and they were stopping you? Or it could have been a demon trying to scare you from doing it. They will do whatever they can to keep you from growing closer to God, you know?
Your beliefs are religion-based, and mine are more spiritual-based. But, as I stated in an earlier post, I was raised going to church so I know all about the religious teaching of Christianity.
That's about all I can come up with on this experience. Sorry..............

I've heard that when people see blood or flesh during communion it means they are doubting the truth of the communion so God reminds them about Jesus sacrifice

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've been getting some fantastic posts. Thanks to everyone.

Does anyone else have something to share? Come on.... don't be shy! This is the one place you can share with others and get support. It feels good to get these things out of your system by telling others who have been there also.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

Like today at work for instance,i was literally dropping or knocking over everything i touched or tried to pick up and it got to the point that i actually told my friend that i felt like something or someone invisible was knocking or pulling things out of my hands and intentionally trying to get in my way,really weird,especially when knowing things like that dont usually happen so often in one day and also taking into account all the weird things ive seen and experienced through the years...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by cloudyday

Like today at work for instance,i was literally dropping or knocking over everything i touched or tried to pick up and it got to the point that i actually told my friend that i felt like something or someone invisible was knocking or pulling things out of my hands and intentionally trying to get in my way,really weird,especially when knowing things like that dont usually happen so often in one day and also taking into account all the weird things ive seen and experienced through the years...

I've noticed sometimes I have to fight not to see significance when there isn't any. Like one morning I woke up and blood was smeared and dribbled all over in my apartment. There was even a smallish puddle underneath my bed. I noticed a sore on my finger and I couldn't remember if my cat clawed me or not. I started wondering if I woke up in my sleep and cut my finger and smeared blood all over my apartment in a trance. I couldn't find the kitchen knife and I still don't know what happened to it. Then I found these scratch marks on my floor that looked kind of like writing. So I was beginning to feel paranoid.

But then when I got home later there was a dead mouse, so I decided it must have been my cat playing with that mouse. It seemed like too much blood for a mouse, but it was still possible - just a collection of strange coincidences. I'm still not sure what happened to be honest, but the mouse sounds good.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've had numerous. Ghost sightings, UFO's. Experimentation with OBE's and a few other experiences. I've talked about them a few times here on ATS. I do have a few threads sharing some of my experiences. You're welcome to skim through my profile and have a look.

The first experience I can remember involved a shadow person and I was about 3-4 years old. Saw my first UFO at about age 8-9 and even have vague memories through out my childhood of....beings that I called "little men" looking into my room at me. I've been asked if I thought I was abducted but I have always been hesitant to say yes.

I've had quite a few ghost sightings. Some when I went ghost hunting. Some when I didn't.

I will link a thread with one of my more interesting experiences ghost hunting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone is welcome to U2U me if they want to hear more of my experiences. For now, I am thinking of heading to bed.

Peace and love.

GST

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I do wonder if once you are open to one thing, if other occurances happen naturally. I started by seeing spirits, I saw at least one UFO that I am certain of, then got into Astral Projection and swear I had an encounter with a Time Travelling car. I know that I probably sound bonkers..and that is why I am here
as I don't often speak of any of it in real life, got fed up with the 'crazy looks'

Urban
edit on 8-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by sled735

I've had numerous. Ghost sightings, UFO's. Experimentation with OBE's and a few other experiences. I've talked about them a few times here on ATS. I do have a few threads sharing some of my experiences. You're welcome to skim through my profile and have a look.

The first experience I can remember involved a shadow person and I was about 3-4 years old. Saw my first UFO at about age 8-9 and even have vague memories through out my childhood of....beings that I called "little men" looking into my room at me. I've been asked if I thought I was abducted but I have always been hesitant to say yes.

I've had quite a few ghost sightings. Some when I went ghost hunting. Some when I didn't.

I will link a thread with one of my more interesting experiences ghost hunting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone is welcome to U2U me if they want to hear more of my experiences. For now, I am thinking of heading to bed.

Peace and love.

GST

AWESOME story on your thread! I hate clowns! They have always creeped me out! The pics were a nice addition to give a "feel" for the place, too.
The key appearing in your car is like my ring setting that I lost appearing 3 mos. later in a totally different place than I lost it. WEIRD! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
reply to post by sled735

I do wonder if once you are open to one thing, if other occurances happen naturally. I started by seeing spirits, I saw at least one UFO that I am certain of, then got into Astral Projection and swear I had an encounter with a Time Travelling car. I know that I probably sound bonkers..and that is why I am here
as I don't often speak of any of it in real life, got fed up with the 'crazy looks'

Urban
edit on 8-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

I think once one thing happens it opens the mind to experience more.... seems to be the case with most people.
So........ lets hear the story about your encounter with the time travelling car. Sounds interesting!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't been online to post recently... but I do have a whole bunch of experiences to talk about on here! The crud has kept me away from just about everything the past two or three weeks, but I did want to get online tonight and post at least one of my paranormal experiences. My mother passed away in 2006, and we had talked a lot about ghosts, and even sending each other signs from the other side, depending on who went first. She'd been sick for a long time, and had tremendous pain for more than 12 years. She'd been in the hospital a couple of weeks, and we thought she would be able to come home soon, but about 1 in the morning they called and said she had had a heart attack and the doctors had brought her back, but she was unresponsive. My brain processed this as "she won't talk to them," I guess to get me to the hospital without wrecking or something. After I got there I realized what this meant, and I called my brother, who lived a few minutes away. Doctors were still working on her after my brother arrived, and he went outside the small waiting area near ICU to call his wife and update her. I was barely holding myself together, and mentally I kept telling my mother that I would be fine, if it was her time to go, she should let go of this pain-wracked body and cross over where she wouldn't hurt any more. I was so worried about her refusing to leave because she was worried about me (she was extremely over protective all of my life - I was 41 at the time), I kept reassuring her I would be okay, not to worry about me. I had told her this years before, when we both became extremely interested in ghosts and the afterlife. Anyway, there I was barely managing to keep it together, when all at once it felt like a huge band of electric energy came flying through the room, twisting and swooping by me, taking my breath. In one second my mood changed from panic and shock to total calm, and it left me with a huge smile on my face. I knew then exactly what this was, so I whispered, "Bye Mommy." The doctor on call that evening came in a few moments later, saying they had stopped working on her and let her go. I almost said , "I know," but he was really upset and I didn't want to confuse him. It helped so much to feel that energy come flying through, and it had a most joyous feeling associated with it. I could almost hear YIPPEE!!! as it came by! I know that was her, on her way to the other side, and she wanted to swoop by and let me know she was okay. A few weeks after that I was at a horse show helping a friend, and took a break to watch a few classes. My mother always loved to go to these horse shows with me, and at one point I felt her behind my right shoulder so strong, I turned around to make sure it wasn't someone else and I was imagining her there, but no one was near me. I smiled as I teared up a bit, and just enjoyed having her there for a few minutes. I can't stress how important it is to talk about these things before it's too late, if at all possible. It helps so much when you actually feel their presence with you after they let go of their earthly bodies.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A few of my ghostly experiences... The first one I remember seeing was when I was maybe 10. We lived in an old house that served as a hospital during the Civil War, used by whichever side had the land at the time. I was awake early one morning, and the sunlight came through the front of the house and shined on the hallway, which I could see most of one side from my bed. I saw what I first thought was my brother's shadow along the wall, staggering along, with his elbow sticking out by his side. I thought, "Oh good, he's up!" and jumped out of bed, following him toward the kitchen. As I passed by his room, I heard him snore and peeked inside. There he was, dead to the world. I remember looking up the hallway, into his room, and back up the hallway... then I jumped back in my bed and sat there terrified until somebody else got up. Looking back on it now, I believe it was the shadow (or grey image) of a wounded Civil War soldier (arm bandaged, perhaps?) making his way up the hall.

I used to have a job cleaning up after distance education classes at a community college. I straightened up the chairs under the tables and turned all of the equipment off after classes were over. For several months I had some company when I'd shut everything down. I had a routine - turn off the stuff at the front of the room, then get the chairs shoved under the first table, second table, and back table, lastly turning off the TVs at the back of the room. I started noticing when all this was done, the very first chair would be pulled out about a foot from the table. The first two or three times I just figured I'd overlooked it, but then I started making sure that one was snugged up under the table before I did anything else. I'd finish the back of the room, turn around and there it would be, pulled out about a foot. It didn't scare me, because it was a playful thing to do, not a threatening thing. It kind of amazed me though, and I got to racing it to see if I could finish the room before it could be pulled out, but I never beat it. I kind of missed it when it stopped playing with me.

Straying off topic a bit, I've seen two UFOs fairly close. One was with my parents, one night sometime around 1974. We all three watched a huge one from my dad's truck when we were driving along a little dirt road leading to the back of a cattle farm where we rented the house used as a hospital during the Civil War. My brother had rented a place on the back of the property, and my mother had a pen of chickens over there. It was hot so I figure it was still maybe July or August, so we drove over after dark one evening to make sure they had plenty of water for the next morning. We rounded a curve to see this huge UFO just above the trees, angled down, and glowing orange from the inside. It was about the size of a football field across, one of the big round ones, so as it was angled it took on an oval shape. It was domed in the middle, and had a row of lights around the edge. I remember thinking the orange glow, morphing to whitish orange on the dome, reminded me of a Creamsicle. For those not familiar with Mayfield Ice Cream, the Creamsicle was vanilla ice cream inside an orange sherbet coating, on a stick. In places the ice cream shown through, and it was a lovely swirl of orange and white together. Anyway, my dad turned the truck off at some point and we watched it for a long time before continuing on to the chickens. After we finished watering, we came back out into the clearing, and UFO was gone. I will never forget how beautiful it was, though... and every time I think about it I still crave Creamsicles!

The next one I saw was in April 1992, and I drove almost directly under it so I got a real good look at it. I had to top several little hills going home, and one night I spotted what I thought was a small plane flying low to the ground. I topped another hill and it was in the same place, so I thought, "Oh, it's a helicopter with a light on it." Topping another hill I saw a light across from the first one, and that was no big deal. The next hill I saw a third light, farther back from the others, so I thought "Okay, it's a helicopter with a light on the front, and a construction boom with lights on either side." By the time I got over the last hill and was heading toward it, there were no other cars on the road. I slowed down and turned my radio off so I could hear the powerful engine... and all I heard were crickets chirping along the road. I kept slowing down until I was almost stopped by the time I got under it, still trying to process everything. No sound, no wind from it, and as I drove under it I could plainly see the shape silhouetted on that beautiful dark indigo blue sky. It was a triangle, with a light on each corner, set inside a bit, like three balls just inside each corner of a rack for a pool table. I got out of there ASAP! In daylight I found it had been hovering over a house beside the road, maybe 50 or 60 feet above it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

WOW! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I look forward to hearing the rest.

The experience with your mother was awesome! Good to know they are still around, and visit us from time to time.
I have visited my Dad during astral traveling during sleep. It is totally like nothing I can describe! So great to see them again, or just feel their presence! I hope your story gives some peace to everyone who has loved ones who have passed over.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Omg.

Last year I dreamed about Papaw. We were sitting in the breezeway in those old metal rocking chairs. I was telling him how sorry I was for not telling him goodbye. He told me there were no goodbyes, just "see you laters.". It gave me a profound sense of peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe611, I had a question on the creamsicle UFO. You said it was at an angle. I'm imagining a typical flying saucer shape but hovering at an angle instead of level. Is that what you mean? Or do you mean you saw it from the side instead of from the top?

I think flying saucers usually hover level and they tilt slightly to move laterally. So if the creamsicle UFO was not hovering level, that is interesting (unless there was a strong wind in which case it might have tilted to counteract the force of the wind).

Regarding the triangle UFO, did you ever pass under one of the lights or just between them?

edit on 8-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

Omg.

Last year I dreamed about Papaw. We were sitting in the breezeway in those old metal rocking chairs. I was telling him how sorry I was for not telling him goodbye. He told me there were no goodbyes, just "see you laters.". It gave me a profound sense of peace.

It wasn't a dream.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
to cloudyday,

About the round one - if you could imagine a ladies' wide-brimmed hat tilted very slightly down to the left (facing the hatted person), and just down enough in the front to cover that eye, that was about the same angle. We couldn't see under it, and it was very low to the ground, by the way. There were some trees along the back edge of the field we saw it over, and it was just above the treetops. Another thing I didn't mention was the owner of this cattle farm was always complaining about dog packs killing calves and younger cows. Funny thing was, we never saw or heard any dogs, and it wasn't until years later when I saw Endangered Species that I associated this big UFO and the cattle he found dead on his farm. Makes one think.

About the triangle - it was right beside the road, and between two and three power poles high off the ground. A power pole was right by me as I approached it, so I used that to estimate how high is was. I didn't drive directly under a light, but I was close enough to see all around it clearly. If you've ever seen the Belgium wave photos of the triangle UFOs, they have the three white lights and a big red light in the center... this one didn't have a red light, or it wasn't lit up when I saw it... just the three white lights in each corner, like recessed lighting. There wasn't any beams of light coming to the ground when I saw it.

That's all I can think of right now... hope that answered your questions. Thanks for reading my post!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And now for something completely different... LOL! I wanted to post something about an event that took place December 5, 2008. I write a lot, and I'm used to going off on a mental tangent from time to time, but this was totally different from anything I'd ever experienced. I'd heard of channeling, but had dismissed it as too "out there" for me. I was, however, used to things popping into my head for no reason, so I sort of accepted this as just my imagination on speed or something. Again, what happened Dec. 5 was not anything like this. That evening was uneventful for the most part. I decided to watch a documentary about the slaughter of the buffalo, and how it impacted the Native American tribes living throughout the plains. One photo showed a man standing proudly atop a huge mountain of buffalo skulls, and it disgusted me. That image stayed in my mind throughout the rest of the program, and I kept hearing a line in my mind: “You want to grind me under your feet like you ground the bones of my sacred buffalo.”

Later that night as I was getting ready for bed, I finally gave in to the urge to pick up a notebook and pen and write out the idea that had been bouncing around in my thoughts for hours. This happens quite frequently, and it usually ends up being a nice little journey through my own thoughts, and nothing more. I wasn’t expecting anything different as I sat down, relaxed, and opened my mind to whatever thought came next.
The following is what came to me that night, word for word, with no editing. Toward the end, when it became clear to me that the words were not coming from me anymore, is where it gets a little clumsy or choppy in the sentences. Transcribing what was coming to me was unsettling, to say the least, and I was trying to process what was happening without losing the connection I seemed to have. The words themselves were not upsetting me, but the idea that they were not my own words is what had me rattled.

"December 5, 2008

You want to grind me under your feet like you ground the bones of my sacred buffalo. You would strip me of my land as you stripped buffalo hides from still-quivering carcasses. You will not stop until I and all native peoples are scattered to the four winds, as the now dry plains dust scatters in your presence. You do not understand. I am as eternal as the blue skies over your head. I am never-ending as the sunshine which beats down on you and threatens to burn you alive. I shall remain, as steadfast as the rains that pour down and wash away your wooden buildings. Long after you and your children and your children’s children have left this earth, I will remain. My spirit is part of this land. As it lives, so I live. The land will survive all your attempts to subdue it, and I will survive. I am not my body; my body is my home in this life. You may put me in your little wooden homes, but I am always at home in my own body. When I leave this home, I will return to the Sky People until such time comes for you to learn from your mistakes. When you have ruined your lakes, your skies, and laid the land desolate, I and the rest of the Sky People will come back to teach you a new way to live… teach you how to live in harmony with each other, and in harmony with yourself. This last one is the most important, for if you offer others a polluted soul, you in turn have polluted each other. Purge the toxic mind, and you may offer each other and the world a soul free of your destruction."

When the line “I am not my body” came along, that was the first realization that this was morphing into something I never intended to write. I had started this as an editorial of sorts, from the perspective of the Native American people, but it changed. It became more spiritual than I had intended, and it had an uncomfortable feeling associated with it. I had written various forms and genres before, many of which contained dialogue. At some point the characters begin speaking the dialogue to you in your mind (many of you writers out there understand completely), but this was different. The best description I can come up with is this – it felt as if someone had gradually taken over the airwaves.

CONTINUED NEXT POST...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When this started, I almost put down my pen out of fear. I hesitated, wondering if I had finally snapped and was losing my mind. Nothing that was coming through seemed too crazy, or hurtful, so I gave in and kept up with the words as they came. I waited for a few moments after the last line came through, just to make sure that was it, and read back over everything that I’d written. It gave me chills, because nothing like this had ever happened before. After reading it several times, I still wasn’t sure what to make of it when more came rushing forth like a raging river. This is truly the most magical part for me:

"Let the learning begin – those ready to hear, let them open their minds to receive knowledge unguessed at by even the most imaginative of your philosophers. The channels are opening between the worlds, the gates are beginning to swing wide. The mystics, poets, dreamers and philosophers unite – you will be the ones to bear witness to these all-important first changes. Others will not see at first; you must help open their resistant eyes. They fear what they do not understand, as is the way of man, but you must make them see. The time is coming for the veil to fall away, and the unprepared among you will suffer greatly. Each of you has been chosen for this purpose. Persecuted in the beginning, you will be the ones they turn to as confusion invades their complacent minds. They will do rash things out of fear; you must help them deal with what they have learned. Come together now, reach out to each other, and strengthen yourselves for the coming times. You will rely on each other and what you will be shown over the next days, weeks, and years to keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches. You who have been chosen will be the stabilizers in a terror-filled world. You must show them, through your actions and reactions to the events to come, that all is not lost."

When this session ended, I read it back over several times. I was still stunned, and more than a little frightened at what I’d just written. I thought to myself, now what the heck am I supposed to do with this? A few moments later I got my answer:

"This is to be published. You must find each other, you who have been chosen… we must lead by example. Many have been called – do you hear? Will you answer?"

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join