It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by sled735

Once when i was around thirteen yeras old,i heard a powerful and very loud crash and bang sound on the roof of a single story house where i was babysitting two small kids one night,that came without warning and shook the living room we were in and sent the two little kids i was watching running out of the room in tears yelling to me,what was that !? what was that!? again and again and when i looked outside on the roof with a flashlight,there was nothing there,nothing on the ground and no marks on the roof...

When i was sixteen years old,i sensed an invisible presence in my bedroom at night,that seemed to move closer to me,then felt invisible lips kiss the side of my face,along with a breath of warm air from the mouth of something that seemed very female...

One hot and sunny summer afternoon,i saw a strange half human creature swimming horizontally through and against the oncoming ocean waves at nantasket beach,as my mother walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at,when i was around 5yrs old...

edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Smyleegrl posted something similar to the crashing noises like you experienced, only to find nothing there.
One of those un-explainable things that makes you go, "hummmmmmmmm.........." LOL

The presence that came to your room and kissed you was probably a deceased relative (or past love, maybe in a past life) that loves you very much, and wanted to show you they are with you.

Half human creature? What did the other half appear to be? Very interesting!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

im thinking of a way to best desribe it
also i cant really remember it very good
i know this makes it harder to believe for some but im just being honest
lets put it like this
u have a clear blue sky
a minute later the sky is filled with weird lines and patterns
i saw the clouds morph into these weird patterns

the messed up thing about seeing somthinfg that cant happen is that ur brain emediatly tells u that u was probably imagining it

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
I've heard voices,seen shadow people, and I've heard many unexplained sounds coming from within my old child home when i lived there. So every chance i get i go with close family to chase ghost. But we never get anything on camera or our voice recorders. Only with our ears and eyes do we capture our evidence. For me its seeking truth and reassurance of life after death. And let me just say that there is more beyond our life.

Oh, YES, Vsc1981, there certainly is life beyond, I have no doubt of that at all.
Strange you don't pick up anything on camera or voice recorders, but only your eyes and ears. It's usually the other way around. Hopefully, if you keep searching, you'll find the evidence you're searching for. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
reply to post by sled735

im thinking of a way to best desribe it
also i cant really remember it very good
i know this makes it harder to believe for some but im just being honest
lets put it like this
u have a clear blue sky
a minute later the sky is filled with weird lines and patterns
i saw the clouds morph into these weird patterns

the messed up thing about seeing somthinfg that cant happen is that ur brain emediatly tells u that u was probably imagining it

Well, if anyone else has seen anything like this, please post a reply. As for me, the only "lines" I've seen that filled the sky came from the plane's exhaust. There were soooooo many on this one particular day that I didn't know how in the world they could have kept from running into one another. Could that describe what you saw?
edit on 3/9/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

no srry
i dont really buy into chemtrails
i either seen haarp at work or god
i suspect the latter
is that even english?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

I don't think you saw God. The Bible says no man has seen God (except Jesus), and won't until we reach heaven.
But, you may have seen God's work. Consider yourself lucky. Maybe it was for your eyes only, telling you you're special to Him.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

How long did the sky have this pattern and if it's not too much trouble could you describe the pattern in more detail?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here's another one of my experiences:

When I was 11 or 12 years old I had my own bedroom at the back of the house. There was a well house just out from one of my windows. It had a padlock on it to keep burglars out. I used to hear something shaking the lock and banging on the door around midnight for several nights in a row. Once I got up my nerve to peep out the window to see if someone was out there. No one was, but the lock was rattling while I looked. I jumped back in bed, and pulled the cover over my head! ??????

There was also a creature that used to run past my window during this time. It was winter time. This thing would start at the other end of the house (at my parents bedroom) and run, then when it reached my window it sounded like it had large wings, and I could hear them flapping as it went airborne at my window. When it ran it sounded like horse hooves, but only two legs. And it was very loud! (I never could figure out why my parents and sister never heard it.) This happened every night for several weeks, or more. I was too terrified to look out the window to see what it was. But, this one time when there was snow on the ground, I got lucky and saw where it had left footprints in the snow. They were shaped like a bird, sort of. About a foot long, or more, with three long appendages in front, and one going out in the back. Just like the monster across the road that had a blood-chilling scream, it just finally stopped coming. I showed the footprints to my sister, and she was amazed by it. I don't think I shared that info with my parents.... they already thought I was nuts anyway!

So, by the age of 11 I had a ghost with me most of the time since age 6, had a 9 foot screaming monster that lived in the woods across from our house, had some type of large flying monster running past my window at night, and had small round lights appearing on the bedroom wall, and then disappearing, eventually, and I had seen UFOs in the sky from our house! This wasn't the end of it! I continued to have "experiences" as time went on... which I have shared some here throughout my thread.

Little did I know this was setting the stage for my research into the paranormal. I have learned so much over the years as I have sought answers to my experiences . My journey isn't over. I look forward to learning more when the veil is lifted! WOW! Wonder what awaits us just around the corner?!

edit on 3/10/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

that is kinda wat it felt like

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

its hard to describe
im gonna do some searchin to see if i can find some pics that may look similar

well the sky kindea went from somthing like this www.youtube.com...

to something like this

www.youtube.com...
,only more details and patterns

i saw them morphing in approx 30 seconds

now if i saw clouds like that i wouldnt think much of it
but to see em form like that it was wild, ill tell ya

after that the sky remaind like that for a few hours
but i was the only one that new how they formed
as far as i know anyhow
hope that helps

edit on 10-3-2012 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Had several experiences myself. Crazy things happened in a grave yard about 20 years ago. I lived in 2 haunted apartments.. Friend of mine died and she came to me just as I asked her to. I wanted her to let me know she was ok, she did, and is. Also, after my cat died, I took some photos and I caught one of an orb. When I enlarged it, you can see her whole body very clearly with the orb centered over her center. Definitely no matrixing going on, everyone that sees it can see her perfectly. That was so comforting to see her. I also have one of my dog after she passed away. Same thing, orb near the center of her chest.
I love that science is slowly proving life after death. I already knew, but it is great to be validated.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

are u able to post that picture perhaps?
2nd

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by cloudyday

its hard to describe
im gonna do some searchin to see if i can find some pics that may look similar

well the sky kindea went from somthing like this www.youtube.com...

to something like this

www.youtube.com...
,only more details and patterns

i saw them morphing in approx 30 seconds

now if i saw clouds like that i wouldnt think much of it
but to see em form like that it was wild, ill tell ya

after that the sky remaind like that for a few hours
but i was the only one that new how they formed
as far as i know anyhow
hope that helps

WOW! That is soooooo AWESOME!

I have seen clouds here, just recently, that looked like that first video. I thought then that I had never ever noticed the clouds looking that way. But I have never seen anything like the second video. I wish you had a video recorder with you when you saw it so you could share it with us. Too bad.

Thanks for sharing. If you do more research, and find out what's up with that, please come back and let us know.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Had several experiences myself. Crazy things happened in a grave yard about 20 years ago. I lived in 2 haunted apartments.. Friend of mine died and she came to me just as I asked her to. I wanted her to let me know she was ok, she did, and is. Also, after my cat died, I took some photos and I caught one of an orb. When I enlarged it, you can see her whole body very clearly with the orb centered over her center. Definitely no matrixing going on, everyone that sees it can see her perfectly. That was so comforting to see her. I also have one of my dog after she passed away. Same thing, orb near the center of her chest.
I love that science is slowly proving life after death. I already knew, but it is great to be validated.

Oh, that's comforting to know that your friend is okay, and your pets are still with you!

I had a cat that I raised from a kitten who I had to have put down in 2009 after 16.5 years of giving me nothing but his love. He was so affectionate. He would be waiting for me at the door when I came home from work, and would be in my lap every time I sat down. He slept with me, and was basically my shadow. He was my baby! I cried for months after losing him. They become a member of the family, you know? I have often wished he would give me a sign that he is still here, but I really can't say that I've noticed anything like that. Although, there was one time I was sitting at the computer, and I thought my other cat was rubbing around my leg, but when I looked down she wasn't anywhere near me. So, maybe it was him.

I am very interested to see your picture of the orb, if you don't mind sharing?
Thanks for your story.

edit on 3/10/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks for ur rep mate
this happened about seven years ago
a girl i new who lived there told me she saw a ufo up there a few years prior
she said that b4 this happened, i never even told her this
i didnt believe in ufo s at the time so i didnt believe her then

ive had several more paranormal exp in the last few [2] years
i will share them when i feel the time is wright
do u like ufo stories, or dissapearing [and then reapearing]objects?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

thanks for ur rep mate
this happened about seve years ago
ive had several more paranormal exp in the last few [2] years
i will share them when i feel the time is wright
do u like ufo stories, or dissapearing [and then reapearing]objects?

Yes! Anything out of the ordinary. I have a post here about a setting from my ring that disappeared, then reappeared 3 months later at a different location. And I have posted some UFO stories, as well as have other members.
Bring it on!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ok b4 i do i would like to share two links with u u might enjoy

its about people who saw hell and came back

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

ok i will tell u my latest experience,this happened about two months ago
i bought two packages one of 1 cm by 2cm and one a bit bigger
they are pretty flat like 2 mm
when i got them i put them in my pocket
2 seconds later i wanted to put them in my wallet
the only problem was only the small package had remained
i checked my pocket again double checked it was GONE
i was absolutely sure i put both the packages in there so i was like wtf
i checked the pocket of my leather jacket at least five times
i checked all my other pockets then that pocket again still NOTHING
so i called the guy who i got the packages from and said listen mate im gonna need anothe package cuz one has just dissapeared
so he was alright crazy person and he came back
as i was waiting for him i checked my pocket a few more times
he got back gave me another package and said u should look around to see if u dropped it
yeah i said
as he drove off i was looking around on the floor and decided to check my pocket for the last time
the package had returned ,i now had three packages
just to be clear the jachet was leather and there is no way if the package was in there that i couldnt find it
i had a pretty similar exp a few months prior so i know what happened
i case u wonder the packages contained medicine

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey there, I am around 20 years old. While I don't feel too keen on sharing as I expect to be ridiculed... Figured why not.

For as long as I could remember I could hear voices calling me. Usually calling my name or greeting me. When it sounded as if they were about to say more it was as if they were cut off. I used to run all over the house looking for them.

Used to have precognitive dreams when I was younger until I became terrified of them. After that they just stopped suddenly.

I have a lot of strange memories from when I was younger...

When I was around five I saw a porcelain doll move about on it's own. And there was a black shadow with red eyes that used move around my house until it was banished.

There was an incident that scared away all of my friends from visiting me. That night there had been a sleep over. It was fun. When it was time to change. We took turns. When it was my older friend's turn she took longer than expected. We got worried after a while and went to check on her. She didn't answer us when we knocked on the door. When we opened it she was hanging a foot off the ground. She dropped as soon as we came inside.

There is also this funny memory I have of sitting in front of my doorway waiting for someone. I knew something bad would happen if I didn't wait for them. There was this clicking sound, didn't own any pets at the time, coming down the hall. My heart started to pound at the sound as I wanted to run. It stopped in front of my door which opened suddenly. Can't remember what happened after that.

When I was in my teens I accidentally created a created a Tulpa that turned psychotic.

There was a poltergeist for a while. Nothing too interesting other than moving objects and be really noisy.

When I start to meditate I start to see shadow people. Sometimes I see these people that are look as if all color was bleached out of them in the strangest places.

Once after I visited a cemetery, no one knew, my sister started to have strange dreams of being... Well, of not so pleasant things happening to her against her will. She banished it from her room where it moved to mine to my extreme displeasure. Hung around for a month before we managed to get rid of it from my room. Towards the end of that month I used to see a women with long hair wearing a dress that was completely black walking around the house. She would usually stand in a doorway until she was noticed before she moved on. Around the very end it felt as if the air was very thick.

Not too long ago it felt as if something was constantly staring at me at night.

That's all I can remember right now...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Parize

Thank you for sharing.
Happy to hear you got rid of the demon!
You are the first one to bring up a Tulpa here. Could you go in to detail for the readers just what this is, and what yours was?
I've read about these, but never talked to anyone who actually did it. Interesting!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'll watch the videos later. I'm currently listening to a show on blogtalk radio concerning NDEs so I can't do it now. But I have seen 2 or 3 shows on "I Survived....Beyond and Back" where people said they went to hell and came back. I'll get to it tomorrow, actually, that would be today now.
I'm sure your post will be most interesting! Look forward to hearing about it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join