It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The reason for him looking like that. And what not. Is because Horus will be wearing gear similar to it. Its to be a ritualistic war mask.

Think of Japanese, who use the face of demons. Well horus is a the face of a demon to them. A visual bird beak and face protruding. With a staff of Orion. Casting them down.

.... i saw this image in there... looks exactly like the Y i saw.

Well its official. Something is up with my life. I am born april 21st 1991 sunday at 1 am. So my sign is Venis Which i think is about as accurate as all this can get if it pans out LOL. Also i am a Taurus coincidentally.

lol. Btw. i added more to the post above check it out.
edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is also symbology. In part the red sea, ie war. Red dust. Comet. White Matrix is interesting. But basically sun against dark star, one is high frequency with angel wings. Now their concept of battle, is all wrong. For Higher Ups and the Highest energies, in the full spectrum come in like, they are a frequency of Kindness and Love. Can you stand in that frequency or will you be repelled? Yet Family only wants to help all, overcome all our defenses to growth and attraction to tough love and lend a helping hand. I see the Good Code, and what wings always mean, growing up, light as a feather. Flying.

What Dreams May Come

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

The Egyptian trinity, and all the gods of old, while there is some symbology involved for inner processes, inner battles. That is the light code. Our inner Michael defeats inner dragons, if we are striving to grow up and reach for the LIght and Love, Winged energy of goodness within us. For guilt and harm have gravity and cannot fly.

But there is a reality to the renegades that have done terrible things on this planet, and in the concrete workings, political, and empires of old, they are the top of the pyramid, the eye of horus group, and renegades really. If one takes it outer, shadow, not inner.

To me, they, like our leaders here, are all wearing poopy diapers, the diapers of harming others. Immature, tiny tots, no matter how big they make themselves appear.

Like in the movie Hook, where Robin williams as Peter Panning says to Hook, "I remember you being so much bigger"

And hook says, well to a 10 year I'm huge.

But Peter was growing up.

Also in that movie, "You need your happy thoughts to fly".
edit on 16-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
your neglecting the darkness tho. No one ever said Darkness was evil. But yeah a lot of beings can stand in the presence of that. Which is exactly why the Orions do no follow that creedo. They choose fear because 1. It draws away more efficiently people that would otherwise abuse the knowledge presented to them.

Such gifts have to be earned. One cannot expect an angel with wings to come down and give you all the answers. Even upon my encounter with the beings from Siris They were very cryptic. And even getting as far as engagement.... well that took guts. Im not gunna lie i wanted to turn tail and run a couple times after i heard the dogs bark and die down. So you see. These are tests. Lucifer just offers you an easy way out, which surly has conciquences. Hense the false campaigns out there, for everything.... lol If a couple million people believe it. Don't. With excepts to scientific logic.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Orions are just as diverse, as anyone. If you're in the Universe you havent step out home yet, its all various work and play stations, and there is metaphorically dark and light, stars and dwarf stars, love and its opposite, and many traps to fall in, but even those who make train wrecks can turn them around. And I believe all souls have bungee cords, where they bottom out and go home eventually, often with help of Family. Orion has good souls too. All regions do. And infinite levels of schools or realms within each region, differing in gravity/density/harm, to eutopias.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow, you guys have been busy! I've been catching up....I just had to putter in the garden a few days and got a ways behind on my reading...

Hi texasgirl....I was working on a reply to the black dog, when I got to this post...will save the dog story for next time!

Originally posted by texasgirl

Well, only one that I remember...It was a pretty bad one. I had a black and white dream in high school about an old lady walking down the cellar stairs in her bathrobe. As soon as she got to the bottom the dream would stop and then start over again. She was back at the top of the stairs and walking down the cellar steps again. The dream stopped and repeated it once more. When she got to the bottom she reached up and grabbed the chain to the ceiling light bulb. Then the whole dream came alive in color as the light bulb exploded and she went up in flames. Her agonized moan woke me up!!

A couple of days later my aunt Agnes caught her bathrobe on fire while leaning over the gas stove and she died. The house did not burn down. I was so disturbed by that I confided my dream to my business class teacher.

The cellar was intact, though. No broken bulb or anything. And that was the only prophetic type dream I ever had (or remembered, anyway)

What is strange is that you all are asking me things I have totally forgotten about!

This dream of yours is similar to some I've had....the message, if that's what it is, was so garbled, I didn't realize there was one until something happened, then I felt bad that I couldn't help.

One weird one I had, when I was in highschool...at least happened 'in my head' at the same time events transpired...so I didn't have the option to 'warn' someone.....

In this dream, my mother and I had gone shopping. We were returning to the parking lot with our bags of 'stuff' when we passed a very pregnant woman with long, flaming red hair, walking in the other direction....she was having some difficulty and seemed to be in labor. She finally had to sit on the curb of the sidewalk. We stopped for a second, but the people with her were saying that they had it under control, they'd already called for an ambulance.....so we turned to go on down the street and into the parking lot....Sure enough, I could hear the ambulance wailing in the distance, getting closer and louder.

I suddenly realized that the direction it was coming from would not allow the driver to see the woman where she was sitting on the curb, until he'd turned the corner. He would run over her before he could stop....I began to yell for the people with her to get her out of the way, and I turned to run back to where she was sitting. My mother grabbed me, holding me so that I could not turn around, could not go back to the woman!

The ambulance struck her, splitting her in two, flinging pieces past us, I could even feel some of them hitting me in the back!! My mother produced a mason jar from one of her bags and began to gather the pieces and put them into the jar! At that point I woke up, sitting straight up in bed, covered in sweat. Needless to say, I did not go back to sleep!

I still had a dreadful sick feeling when I got to school that morning...and I blurted out my horrific dream to my best friend the instant I saw her! With a shocked look on her face, she informed me that her sister in law, who was very pregnant, had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital the night before for an emergency c-section. The sister in law had long red hair! (thankfully, the procedure had gone well, mother and child were perfectly ok!)

Why my dream had to be so extra graphic, why I would even 'pick up' on something happening to a woman who was so nearly a stranger....? It still gives me the creeps.
edit on 16-3-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

WOW! What a horrible dream!
That is soooooo weird that you had this dream during the time that woman was actually in labor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last night just as I had gotten into bed and pulled the covers up there was a bang on my chest of drawers.... again!
I looked over beside me, but didn't see anything. I said, "If you are here, then show yourself to me, or tell me what you want." Nothing!

About five minutes later, another "bang!"... then what sounded like scratching on the side of the wall!

I felt the presence of "something" there, but never did get any real communication.

When I closed my eyes it was like I could see white, swirly figures floating around in my eyelids (if that makes any sense). Still no message, but maybe I'll "pick up" on it someday.

Are they just letting me know they are there? Are they angels? ETs?

I don't think these "things" are demonic due to the white color, and I didn't have any fear of them.
My cat was entranced looking at the dresser too.

Finally, we both drifted off to sleep.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Orions are just as diverse, as anyone. If you're in the Universe you havent step out home yet, its all various work and play stations, and there is metaphorically dark and light, stars and dwarf stars, love and its opposite, and many traps to fall in, but even those who make train wrecks can turn them around. And I believe all souls have bungee cords, where they bottom out and go home eventually, often with help of Family. Orion has good souls too. All regions do. And infinite levels of schools or realms within each region, differing in gravity/density/harm, to eutopias.

Not exactly. A soul can only be incarnated where people are being born. No one is shot across the galaxy to other planets. So the term purgatory comes from the situation if every human on earth was dead. We would all be in purgatory until same being comes down here and clones humans. Then people will start being born again. So if you are taken to the Pleiades you are trapped there and cannot leave. If everyone dies we are trapped in purgatory until the galaxy collapses on itself and we can play the game of life all over again from the very very beginning.

I think its misinformation that people can just reincarnate on any planet they choose. Such an event never happened. But we will see the Pleiades saying what ever they can to people to throw them off and to divert them from Yahweh. Basically what you said there. Is that if the darkness comes you will deny it.

But when the feathered lizards come here you will side with them. You will bring your children out of fear to the towers when they send out the psychic signal. But they will not take you with them. They will take your kids... because they will tell you children are innocent and you are not. So you cannot come. Its a deception. People will horde to those ships with their kids trying to save them like its the titanic and the ships sinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Sorry, Cryptic, but I disagree. Each planet holds a certain set of lessons to be learned by the spirit/soul to advance in wisdom until we are perfect enough to join "The Source", or what people call God.

The Earth is a planet for learning about emotions, pain, suffering, overcoming, good vs. evil, etc. A different planet may be all about learning advanced technology, or secrets of the universe, or something we can't even comprehend on Earth.

The soul is not tied only to Earth, although some souls get so behind on getting the lesson right the first time, they have to keep coming back until they pass the test. Then, some get so attached to the physical illusion of what Earth has to offer, they choose to keep coming back here.

Even though we do have a physical body to inhabit on this planet, the other planets could be visited without a physical body... just the spirit goes. I suppose that's why skeptics don't think life exists anywhere but on Earth, because they don't SEE the physical form of any life elsewhere.

If I thought I had no choice but Earth to keep coming back to, I would just give up! I don't like it here, and I want to go home!!!!!!

edit on 3/16/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

We come from many different planets and earth is only one choice out of many when we come in. We don't stick with one. Some people may have been here a few times, many have not and have no intention of returning. When I see galaxies, I am struck with the energy and recognition and just beam love at souls I know there, and Orion Tones, were like that as well. There are good and bad everywhere, on different freqeuncies and there is good within bad, and bad within good.

No soul is tied to earth, that is not how it works, however, there is harm chaining souls. There are many planets on our levels, and all of them are playpens for growing up to be giving, caring, decent people. Those who harm and are attracted to blood lust and wars, murders, and harming others are taking the long way home and thats a very hard path, for when we hurt others we hurt ourselves.

Some souls avoid all these levels and only come when they hear a cry for help.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Happy to see you are still with us, Unity_ 99.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I just found this girl, and she talks a lot about what we i'm talking about.

Im kinda dawn struck in what she is saying. Crazy...

Watch these guys LOL

edit on 17-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
I was talking about whether everyone has psychic abilities when were born but then lose them again, but I've been told off as we do not use the word psychic.

The last time I visited the edge I found this and took the picture in the op, after this I was just climbing back up to stormy point when I heard a noise like a car or something and turned round expecting to see a car or a truck, and then realised that there is no way you could get a car up there, I looked around again and realised that it was a tree that was making this noise.

I went over to it and, I know this next bit is weird but I really felt that the trees spirit needed healing so I tried my best with this, as I've read about this but haven't done it before, I stayed with the tree until I could see someone else coming.

This has all made me pretty certain that nature spirits exist, I don't usually here voices, this was a one off, and this experience only after finding the rock of the iron gates.

Hi Gildenel! I just wanted to comment on a couple of things you said above. About us being born with certain abilities and then losing them as we get older, I am certain this is true. Look at all the studies that have been done on twins, and how they are able to develop their own ways of communication that no one else seems to understand. Sometimes they don't even speak, it's more telepathic. Also I discovered something quite by accident a few years ago. The college I worked at used student workers who received a small bit of financial aid for their work. One of our workers left to have her baby, which was a little girl, and the baby had been a bit sickly and was wearing a monitor. She was doing much better, and when she was a few months old her mother brought her up to our department for a brief visit. Having just started to believe in the possibility of reincarnation, I found myself standing there gazing at this beautiful little baby, wondering to myself, 'Wow, I wonder how many times you've been here before. I wonder who you were.' This baby got the most amazed look on her face... her eyes and mouth flew open, and she began turning her head, desperately looking in every direction. She then locked eyes with me. I said mentally, 'Can you hear me?' And she looked even more surprised. Our office phone rang and I had to step out of her line of sight to answer it, and she started pitching a fit and screaming. I moved back to where she could see me, and she stopped. I have tried this since in stores with babies of various ages, and it seems to taper off after around 6 months of age. Try it yourself - get behind them or out of their line of sight, and just think mentally something like, 'Hey there, can you hear me?' while gazing at them. If they can indeed "hear" you, trust me, they WILL find you! They'll look around until they can lock eyes with you. I've even used it to stop babies from crying sometimes in stores! If they're fussy it distracts them, and I've even had them stop crying, look at me and laugh. Also, about the trees - I've never heard actual words, but one tree I'd walked by for years suddenly started feeling like it wanted me to embrace it. I thought, I can't do that, somebody will see me and think I'm crazy! After I got the same feeling, fairly strong at times, I finally gave in one night when I was walking and just placed my left palm against it and let my mind go blank. I almost fell over the rush of energy was so strong! I've since had the same urge to do this with other trees nearby, and the energy is similar. It seems to be a huge beam of energy rushing up from below the ground towards the sky, just beneath the bark. I envision it as whitish-yellow, and strong like a blast of light energy steadily shooting skyward. I admit though, it took a while to become brave enough to touch the tree. I even hugged one when I was pretty sure no one was watching (I like to walk at night... love the solitude and sounds of the night!). I always get a huge boost in energy and positive thoughts, and I always thank the tree for giving me a boost.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sorry friends,

I have been sick myself these past few days. I was fine then suddenly I went into a real bad intestinal pain and I am still fealin' it. So I guess we will wait for a while as I am not remembering between the stomach shots.

ouch!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe! Good to see you are still with us!

When one of my niece's was first born I had the strongest connection to her from the moment I first laid eyes on her. I knew just from the feeling I had that she had been someone I loved dearly in a past life. I still feel a certain connection with her, but it isn't as strong now. She is about 10 years old, and has developed into who she is supposed to be in this lifetime. Of course, I still love her as my niece.

Yeah, I've had those feelings from plants, and trees. Mine come mostly from plants, especially when it's time to water them. Sometimes I hear them screaming for water when I wait too long.

Thanks for sharing. Good to see you again.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Paul.
I have those stomach problems too... no fun, those nasty cramps!
I hope you feel better soon.

I will be leaving on a business trip in the morning, so I won't be posting until I get back; no computer access. I will be having ATS withdrawals while I'm gone! LOL
I hope you and everyone else have lots of stories waiting for me when I return.

Thanks to whomever gave me another flag! Just one more to reach my goal of 100!!!! Yes!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe! Good to see you are still with us!

When one of my niece's was first born I had the strongest connection to her from the moment I first laid eyes on her. I knew just from the feeling I had that she had been someone I loved dearly in a past life. I still feel a certain connection with her, but it isn't as strong now. She is about 10 years old, and has developed into who she is supposed to be in this lifetime. Of course, I still love her as my niece.

Yeah, I've had those feelings from plants, and trees. Mine come mostly from plants, especially when it's time to water them. Sometimes I hear them screaming for water when I wait too long.

Thanks for sharing. Good to see you again.

It's funny you mention the part of watering your plants and that you sometimes hear them screaming... I have absolutely no flowers in my house (except fake ones) and do not buy flowers for holidays for anyone. (Of course you are nurtering and watering your plants so this isn't about that)

Ever since I read INSOMNIA by Stephen King I have had a hard time looking at cut flowers. In his story he develops insomnia and begins to see auras and balloon-like lines streaming out of people, animals and plants. When he saw a bouquet of flowers he was shocked to see the life-line black and decaying. The flowers were crying. 'Oh my god,' he thought. 'I am never buying flowers again.'

That particular part in the story had a huge effect on me and I have never looked at flowers the same way again.

Now I have trees in my neighborhood that are being razed because of the road widening for traffic and there's fear, anger and definitely sadness coming from me. All plants are living organisms and it's hard to get people to understand the potential cost of our selfishness!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thank you for the videos, Cryptic. I just now finished watching all three.

This lady explains "the order" of things very well. She talked a little fast, but I think I got it.

Interesting!!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Yes, I agree! I don't buy cut flowers either. I used to have all kinds of plants in my home. It made it feel very warm and "alive". When I moved I got rid of all but one plant, a hanging vine. I have allowed it to grow to the point that the pot seems too small, and I'm afraid it will get too heavy for the ceiling hook to hold it, so I had to trim it back recently. It hurt me each time I had to cut a vine, but I didn't let the cut vines die. I put them in water and gave them to friends to start their own plants.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Hi, Sled!

Why, yes, I have
Being a small child I had "ghost" experiences, but those sort of simmered down until I was in my teens. When I was in my mid-late teens, I had a few UFO sightings and began having prophetic dreams, things that essentially died down until I was in my mid-late 20s. When I was 29, things sort of exploded open with paranormal activity in my home, UFO sightings, and many, many other things that would take me 10 pages to write about and would be dismissed as completely unbelievable anyway
A lot of it was very terrifying, but as I got more perspective on the situation, it completely simmered down. All I really experience now is a very strange thing with my husband and two children, especially my 11-year-old daughter, and that is, we dream the same dreams on the same nights. It's actually kind of cool, if not a little freaky

I looked for answers for years as to not only what was causing it but what it all meant and what I've found out is that there is such a thing as paranormal fallout after "contact" and ufo sightings. I've also read that some people are more prone to ufo sightings and the like because some people are a bit more naturally tuned in to that sort of thing, some people have a natural "light" about them that acts like a beacon, drawing all sorts of things to it, like a moth to a light bulb, good and bad. It's being able to control how strongly that "light" emits in order to deter experiences. I hope that makes sense

It makes sense to me, so it should make sense to everyone else (see my avatar!).

Welcome, Mountaingirl1111.
I look forward to reading all 10 pages of your experiences.
I hope you feel like posting soon.

Hi, Mindless! Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the thread! I just may do that and do it soon!

You're welcome.

I was really hoping to see a few pages of your experiences being posted by now. I don't have a lot of time through the week to get on here due to my online classes. By the time I finish with those my eyes hurt so bad I have to give the computer a rest.

Oh well, maybe next time.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join