It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I enjoyed your post, Paul. Thank you.

Also, happy you are feeling better.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Interesting that a psychic can't read you. Very weird!!

You look much better than the Sphinx. Half it's face is gone!

edit on 3/21/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Interesting that a psychic can't read you. Very weird!!

You look much better than the Sphinx. Half it's face is gone!

edit on 3/21/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

I was wondering how to say the same thing. LOL..

Thanks Mindless and Cryptic.nice of you.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I worked with animals Totems for the first part of my spiritual guidance with my mentor. The spirit of an animal is what is in focus here. Sometimes your totem appears to you first and sometimes you see an animal and you just know that it thinks and makes it's way through the world much like yourself, you choose it for these reasons, which is what happened in my case.

Thank you for the information on animal totems, Paul. I hope this answers the question the member was searching for.

I was in tears and homeless at the time and I walked into this church on Coldwater canyon which had open doors 24 hours a day. My luck or my spirit which walks before me and prepares for me the things I must learn set it up that there was nobody in it even though it was pouring rain. I walked in opened the little swinging door and fell to my knees and prayed that I was loosing my grip and if I would remain in a sane state for the rest of my life I needed a sign “Right Now”. Well the door flew open and a sparrow flew in and landed on the picture of Jesus just above my head.

WOW!!! This gives me goosebumps! I am picking my jaw up from my lap as I type this! LOL
Awesome experience!!!!!!

The birds would show up without fail for a period of 3 years. Even my friends at the time realized how unexplainable and far to real and persistent to be chalked up to coincidence. Then one day this priest tried to pick me up in a bar and I freaked out so bad that I called my pagan brother and moved within hours of the event. Again I turned back to my chosen religious beliefs and have been there since.

It took me many years to come to terms with my religious beliefs vs. my "new found" beliefs too. I think this was part of what my experience on Earth was/is supposed to be here this time around... weeding out the truth (for me) from the false teachings. It is a hard process when you have had certain teachings pounded into your brain every week for years and years! Brainwashing? Yes!!! It can be very hard to overcome.
The birds (your guides) showing up for you was totally awesome! Amazing!!!

This was done in a way that I get to say thank you to you and see you as a member of the spiritual family for posting your totem story and questions as that is what I needed to pull out of my situation. God used you to help me. Thank you. Paul

I'm so happy you feel a connection to others here, and I thank you for sharing those awesome experiences about your animal totems with us! Amazing story!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That's interesting information to "keep in mind", Cryptic. Thanks for sharing.

As for your picture, you are a "cutie pie"!!
Not at all what I expected. But... I don't really know what I expected. I never did get an image of you in my mind. Maybe this is that thing with you being able to hide yourself from being read.

And, I agree with Mindless. You look much better than the Sphinx!

edit on 3/22/2013 by sled735 because: correct spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

That's interesting information to "keep in mind", Cryptic. Thanks for sharing.

As for your picture, you are a "cutie pie"!!
Not at all what I expected. But... I don't really know what I expected. I never did get an image of you in my mind. Maybe this is that thing with you being able to hide yourself from being read.

And, I agree with Mindless. You look much better than the Sphinx!

edit on 3/22/2013 by sled735 because: correct spelling

hahahahaa thanks sled xD Yeah well half its face is gone hahaha but i think that picture of the statue is supposed to be the bottom half of the sphinx.

Thanks for all the compliments hahaha xD you should of seen me as kid or a baby lol. I was one of those *adorable* vermin that everyone always pinches. Sometimes it really hurt. LOL

Its so bright outside. I love sunlight. Ahh life, How interesting you are.
I wonder where Yahweh is, Last week i did a prayer and saw a ufo. But its been hard trying to get more sightings. I think that they might be busy doing something ATM. I'm not sure where they are. But i feel only a few close by. Very faint. Hopefully there's some agreement being made in space but i doubt it. The wheel of time has always been and will always be and so it is written.

I ate a bunch of hemp seeds yesterday MMM i love it. I need to re-establish my dream memory. Things are so vague for me now. This is why i take my vivid dreams so seriously. Because i guess left handers have sleeping problems. But i would have to lucid dream to dream. So when im dreaming i know im dreaming and can still feel my body in sleep paralyasis but the dreams are pretty vivid only they are dulled out, my senses. My prophetic dreams tho, All 5 senses are aware and more. Full texture and detail as if it was a real memory. And each and every dream i had like that has been signifigant.

Anyways thanks for saying i look better than the sphinx haha xD Just first time i actually sat there and looked at its face, it tripped me out because to me it looked like it was a picture of my face or a Celt with similar genetics. And i find it strange that, that alien made its appearance to me twice. Both times. Showing an incredible wealth of information through symbolism and emotion. Sometimes it takes more peices of the puzzle to make out the image in the background. Without the extra peices, Anyone can speculate and more often than not would give up trying to guess whats in the picture.

^my life
edit on 22-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

I ate a bunch of hemp seeds yesterday MMM i love it. I need to re-establish my dream memory.

Really? Do hemp seeds allow you to "take a trip without leaving the farm?"

Just teasing you, Cryptic! It's all in good fun.

Thanks for the videos. I'll watch them later. I'm busy unpacking, doing laundry, etc. right now.
I'll see everyone on here later... I hope.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Paul, do you have more stories to share?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, MountainGirl... I was hoping to see your story up here when I returned home. Are you still going to post?
I told the others you have a fantastic story to share. I know some are waiting to hear. Please don't change your mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

I ate a bunch of hemp seeds yesterday MMM i love it. I need to re-establish my dream memory.

Really? Do hemp seeds allow you to "take a trip without leaving the farm?"

Just teasing you, Cryptic! It's all in good fun.

Thanks for the videos. I'll watch them later. I'm busy unpacking, doing laundry, etc. right now.
I'll see everyone on here later... I hope.

Paul, do you have more stories to share?
Also, MountainGirl... I was hoping to see your story up here when I returned home. Are you still going to post?
I told the others you have a fantastic story to share. I know some are waiting to hear. Please don't change your mind.

id love to read it for sure mountain girl when you post it. And sled lol just regular hemp seeds hahaha from a grenola eating vegan store, its pretty good tho. I get full just off a few spoon fulls. Post some stuff guys, il be here to check it out

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Went to "watch" the videos, only to realize it was music.

Not really my style of music, but thanks for sharing.
I do love most of what "the young crowd" listens to, but not all.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Jessica's latest video? Pretty scary stuff!
I think this can go under the paranormal thread. After all, she is a psychic receiving messages. That should qualify!
Be sure to watch this... then go get prepared!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by gta5hacked

You have a choice of removing your post/video, or else I notify the mods. This has nothing to do with the paranormal. Your choice. Thanks!

edit on 3/22/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ARRRRGGGG!!!!! I just spent 30 minutes typing up a post about my paranormal ghost experience this past Monday, only to have my computer time out as I sent it!!!!

Okay, people, I was going to retype this again, but I'm too pissed at the moment. I'll do it tomorrow... well, that would be today now. So, stand by.... I'll get to it when I get up today.

DANG COMPUTERS!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
See that flag count in the bottom left of the screen? It says "100"!!! I've reached my goal!!!

Thank you to whomever gave me my goal flag!! YES!!!

As a reward, I will now tell you about my ghost experience this past Monday...

The place I work sends the employees out of town for a week of training once a year. They provide the rooms, food, gas, etc. to stay at the facility, which has dorms on it. I had to go this past week.

I arrived Monday morning after a four hour drive to get there.
I was surprised to be placed in one of the older dorms because senior officers are usually placed in one of the newer buildings. But, due to renovations, I got the older one... the one that has a little girl's ghost roaming the halls.

She has been seen by many people over the years, and actually, I saw her myself when I first started this job.

It was late, around 11:30 p.m. Monday night, when I finally settled down to go to sleep. I was exhausted after the long trip, then attending classes all day.

The building has community toilets and showers in one area on each floor to service 20 bedrooms.
Before going to bed I went to the bathroom to use the toilet. While I was in the stall I heard someone in the stall next to me. It sounded like they were moving around, shuffling their feet, clothes rubbing against the stall wall, tissue being pulled off the roll, etc. Just the usual sounds someone would make, you know?
So I open my stall door and step out... at the same time talking to this person next to me about how hot it is in the bathroom.

No reply.

I turn around and look under the stall doors for feet on the floor... NO FEET!
So then, I go and push all the stall doors open...

NO ONE IS IN THERE!

Take my word, no one could have come out without me knowing they had left.
Well, this gave me a creepy feeling, so I washed my hands and walked back to my room a little puzzled.

I woke up again around 1:00 a.m.to use the bathroom ( I had drank a lot of coffee earlier to stay awake in class ).
This time while I was in the toilet I heard two women having a conversation in the shower area just past the toilet stalls. They were still talking as I opened the stall door, but as soon as the door opened the voices stopped, and...

NO ONE WAS IN THERE!

This really freaked me out! I left in a hurry that time!

I had just dozed off after getting back to bed when I was awakened to the sound of something scratching on my bed rails. It was 1:30 a.m. and I only had three more hours to sleep before I had to get up. So, this annoyed me more than it scared me. I communicated this fact to whoever was with me. The scratching stopped, and I went to sleep... for about an hour.

Then...

BANG! CLANG! CLANG!

It started beating on the pipes in the wall in my room!

It was so loud it woke the people in several rooms close to mine. They were talking about it the next morning.

This went on for almost 10 minutes. I was ready to call security, but then I realized they couldn't do anything.
After it stopped I went back to sleep for another 30 minutes... then it started again! At this point I was getting very angry! I needed some sleep!

The ghost didn't care! The banging on the pipes continued every 15 minutes, just as I was ready to doze off once it stopped. I finally gave up and got up for the morning... very tired!

After I got up the banging stopped, and it didn't happen any more. I guess this ghost didn't want me to get any sleep? Maybe she liked my company... wanted attention... who knows? LOL

I made it through the day with the help of my good friend, Mr. Coffee,
and lots of walking in the cold air outside between classes.

Thankfully, I didn't have any more "experiences of the annoying kind" the rest of the week, but that first night was one I don't want to re-live!
Maybe I had the little girl's bed... I don't know. Once she saw she couldn't run me off, she didn't try to scare me any more... if that was her intentions.

I didn't see her this time, as I did the first time I stayed in this building 11 years ago, but the experiences I had were definitely paranormal.

It saddens me to think a little girl is trapped there. I hope she finds her way home soon.

edit on 3/23/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

WOW, Sled!

You were asking in your opening post if you were a paranormal magnet? I am inclined to say, "YES"!

You have so many different stories throughout this thread, I find it amazing! I love reading all your experiences!

Where is everyone else? I thought several people were supposed to have stories posted this week.

Thank you for sharing that, Sled!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thank you, Mindless.

Yes, I believe I am a paranormal magnet. I've tried all my life to figure this out, but eventually, you just have to roll with the flow.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
yeah many spirits are lost because they don't really put 2 and 2 together. That the reason why your life flashes before your eyes is so you can follow that trail and remeber who you are.

Many ghosts have amnesia. This is why they are trapped. Because of ignorance or lack of knowledge in a previous life prevents them from moving on and collecting their fragments.

Interesting story! Yes the girl defently wanted your attention above anyone elses. Ghosts want attention because you feed it shards of memories. Think of the shard forming exactly at the time you give it an identity and think something is there. You are feeding it memories of itself being dead, Which can anger spirits sometimes because they are unaware they are dead, because of the amnesia.

The ghosts that know whats going on will deliberately seek people out, Trying to wisper and get the mto notice them, the more they notice them the more power the ghost gains from the shards filling the missing holes in the spirit.

Spirits can manipulate our energies and use them to manifest, And to throw things across the room. Once you collect your fragments you keep them forever or until a greater spirit absorbs you, Or you are reborn and die again.

I think its the universes way of preparing us for the next stage which is light energy. Which flickers, In and out of fragments, but rapidly pieces together.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thank you for your feedback, Cryptic.

Well... I've reached my goal, and it seems as if no one else is interested in posting their story, so I think I'll let this thread die now. If you all change your mind, just continue posting, and I'll be back.

Until I get more activity, I'll say good-bye... see ya'll later. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. You all are the greatest!!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences but there are only 2 that scared the living crap out of me.My 1st paranormal experience (one i will NEVER forget) i think i had lost my first tooth (maybe 2nd or 3rd), i was either 5 or 6 years old. i was given a cup of warm salt water to rinse my mouth out. i went to bathroom , looked in the mirror, at the gap where my tooth had been , grabbed the salt water and rinsed out my mouth, when i finished rinsing i went to look at the gap again and what i saw was NOT my reflection but something entirely different , in my reflections place was the face of...for lack of a better word, i will say a reptillian, i was so shocked i quckly turned away and looked again and saw my own reflection, right afterward i went to tell my foster parent what i had saw but was at a loss of words of figuring out what to say , and thats not even the weird part , during this panic and loss for words ,standing dumfounded and confused, there was an earthquake, im sure it lasted for 4 or 5 seconds though, i do remember being rushed out of the apartment we were staying in, when it happened and after everything settled i was sent to bed,and maybe i should mention i lived in Pacoima,CA, at the time and im sure the year was 1995. and that was my first paranormal experience. The other paranormal experience wasnt as bad as the one i just described (probally because i was older and had a little more sense to rationalize what i saw) but here it goes, when i was 16, i made my room in a 3 car garage, or at least the smaller area, well im usually insomniac and one night while i was watching tv i fell asleep, i should also mention my bed was sitting in front of the opening of the garage and the tv was sitting probally 4 ft from the entrance into the garage from the house, (probally watching toonami as i usually watched it every night till i got out of highschool) , oddly enough though something woke me up, there were no lights on except the tv, you know how when someone stands behind a light and you cant see there face, well thats the effect i saw, except the figure i saw must of been at least 8 ft tall. i didnt scream or do anything i was too scared to do anything, all i could do was cover my face with my blankets and except whatever was about to happen to me but luckily enough i woke up the next morning wondering what hell i saw the night before, the next day i rearranged my room and put locks on the 2 doors leading inside my house and into the backyard. i still dont know what i saw but it still kind of creeps me out when i think about it, and these are my paranormal experiences, if anyone has had any similiar experiences as my first desription i would extremly appreciate any feedback

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

Welcome to the thread, Amsterdamn87.

That had to be scary to be so young. And the answer is YES. There is another member that posted here (don't ask me where it is
) about seeing the reflection of a reptilian when they look in the mirror. Not only did she see the reptilian, but others saw it at a different time too.
I think it is in the middle of the thread somewhere, but I can't say for sure.

The figure standing behind the light, or t.v., was probably an E.T. also. I've discovered from the many posts here that once you see an alien they usually keep visiting.

Have you seen any more since then? Have you had dreams about them?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. If you would like to read through the thread, you'll find many jaw-dropping stories told by many members here of every kind you can imagine.

Enjoy!

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join