It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I am still reading through, I'm on page 6 at the moment and am enjoying everyone's experiences even though some of them scare me, I'll be keeping my eye out this inside info sounds very interesting.

I forgot to add that when I was eighteen the night of my birthday my sister told me that I had been talking in my sleep we had to share a room as we were staying with mum, this was before I had been told about he owl visiting me, anyway I was talking in my sleep about an owl and saying numbers really fast and saying things she didn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gildenel because: (no reason given)

Hi, Gildenel.
Welcome to the thread.

Are you still reading through the thread? What page are you on now?
I really do hope you read it in its entirety. I have never seen so much information, and "wild" stories as this site offers in my life! So many different topics. Just keep going. You'll love it! Post some feedback when you come to something you find extremely interesting. I love to hear what the other members think of things.

Again, welcome.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
We are ALL subject to these types of experience. So choose to listen closer than other and some are tuned closer to other realms that allows more "contact".
My wife has experienced strange things but she is more likely to blow it off as "whatever". She was in the garage one evening, with her back to the entry, when she thought I'd entered the space. It was so real to her that she started talking to what she thought was me. When she turned around to see why "I" was not responding, there was no one there.
Our house goes through different stages of activity. Right now, it's quiet. Seems to pick up when there is more stress in the house which makes sense to me.

I and my son experience more than my wife. I guess that's just how it is.

Hello, wrkn4livn. Welcome to the thread.

I would love to hear some of your encounters in detail. Mind sharing?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Yeah i know. I'm not trying to scare her tho. I thought it was relevant tho. As soon as i heard her talk about the owl my face when i read what shes saying.

Maybe she should try hypnosis without a camera :S lol.

I love that face, CrypticSouthPaw.

I agree with Sled. That video is scary!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Is it possible to have 2 animal totems? I did FOUR tests and they were split evenly between a wolf and an eagle. That's a little weird to me.

Interesting topic here about the animal totems. I'll have to go see what mine is.

I can't answer your question, Texasgirl, but I thought I'd quote it here again in case people missed it.

Anyone else out there that know about animal totems to answer this question?
You may find the answer on the site somewhere. Did you look there?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think I'm taking up too much space replying to everyone, so I'll just say it is good to read all the posts by everyone since the last time I was on. Interesting stuff, as usual. Keep it up!

Paul, I hope you feel better soon. I am looking forward to hearing your experiences.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Good to see you, Mindless.

Hopefully, we'll hear from Mountaingirl and Paul soon. I, too, am looking forward to hearing their stories. But, I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend, as I will be out of town this week.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey there, Im 24, and once I saw a shadow person, 1 huge UFO, in 2 instances, I saw what they call in Mexico "brujitas", which are balls of fire, in one of those instances, I saw 3 balls of fire just floating in circles, disappearing and appearing, then on the other one, I saw big balls of fire going up then below the ground, then going up again but a little far from where they entered, kinda like what the dolphins do when coming out of the water to get air, and the last paranormal instance was when an unknown creature, went up to a tree we had in the backyard (chickens were sleeping up there), then it was dark so we couldn't see anything (the chickens either), but we heard commotion with the chickens, weird noises, then the chickens flew to the roof, we heard a tree branch snap, a really thick, sturdy branch, and we were afraid to go outside, this was approx. at 2:30am. At 6 am we went outside to find the chickens on the roof (they would usually be up picking on the ground by then), and found two roosters dead (they were a fighting breed btw, I never fought them, but they were a little aggressive towards each other), the tree branch snapped, like something really heavy got in top of it, and footsteps of... something, jumping. Kinda like a kangaroo, jumping like a meter far each jump, and the marks on the ground were, strange. The foot would have to be like.. its hard to explain, four long fingers, kinda like a big chicken foot mark, but about the same size of a 9.0 men shoe size, I mean HUGE. The footsteps, or "jumpsteps", ended in front of a tall door, about 10ft high. The only way for "it" to have continued was to have jumped the door. This was when I lived in Chihuahua, Mexico when my mom had to take care of my grandmother and her illness.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

WOW! Thanks for sharing that, Enter Ruin. Awesome!

I would really like to hear about your encounter with the shadow person. Care to go into detail?

Fireballs, huh? Another member, Mindless1980, had a thread about fireballs she saw in a dream, but these were more like meteors falling from the sky. That's strange that these "fireballs" seemed to be more like a craft. I don't know that I've heard of that before. Well.... I probably have, but it has slipped the old mind. Ha!

Those footprints remind me of the ones I found in the snow when I was young, except if memory serves me, the print only had three appendages (toes) in the front, and one short one in the back... as you said, like a chicken!
And it was huge too! That's wild!
If you read my thread a little ways back, you'll find where I was talking about thinking this thing running past my window at night sounded like what they call "the New Jersey Devil".

Edit to add link to page about New Jersey Devil. I found it!!! Ha! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you ever hear anything "screaming", or wings flapping (other than the chickens) ?

Welcome to the thread! I hope you stick around and enjoy all the different types of encounters shared here.

edit on 3/17/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 3/17/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi mindless, thanks I'm still only on pages 16 but had to stop reading yesterday as I was getting creeped out by some of the stories (I can't watch horror movies as I get really scared and think that whatever was in the film is real even though I know it can't be) so I have to give myself time, it's strange though as I like paranormal stuff just not the scary bits. I remember reading a book on the paranormal when I was younger and it focused quite heavily on spontaneous human combustion, I wished afterwards I hadn't read it as it scared me silly for ages.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
Sorry friends,

I have been sick myself these past few days. I was fine then suddenly I went into a real bad intestinal pain and I am still fealin' it. So I guess we will wait for a while as I am not remembering between the stomach shots.

ouch!

\

everyone has to be careful. This is no coincidence that lots of people are being struck by this plague. Take vitamine Ds. At least 4000 IU.

I too have caught something. Tho i don't really feel that terrible because my immune system is strong. Just have congested chest. But it should be gone by tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Is it possible to have 2 animal totems? I did FOUR tests and they were split evenly between a wolf and an eagle. That's a little weird to me.

Interesting topic here about the animal totems. I'll have to go see what mine is.

I can't answer your question, Texasgirl, but I thought I'd quote it here again in case people missed it.

Anyone else out there that know about animal totems to answer this question?

Im just guessing dude. But animal totems are shown to you when you have a very vivid dream that is short but the length is long in the real world.

They are physical spirit animals you come across. Depending on what you encounter. I had a vivid dream about a white wolf, i saw a black wolf and a black panther. So those would be my spirit totems because of my experiences. They chose me i didn't chose them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

So, the original question was, "Can a person have more than one animal totem?" The fact you say you have
three would mean the answer is, YES!

Thanks for the info, Cryptic. I didn't know the answer either.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think i have 2 being the arctic wolf and the shadow arctic wolf are the same thing. Just a shadow totem is somewhat different. Usually means theres some great secrets hidden. But yes you can have more than one but its rare.

I just have 2 because of my life and the powers i need to draw upon, which is courage and truth, Finding the secrets to the universe which are the domains of the arctic wolf and the black panther.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
To those who may have missed it, I won't have computer access this week, so please go ahead and post your stories, and I'll read them when I get back online, either late Thursday night (if I'm not too tired), or Friday.

Have a great week, Everyone! See ya later!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Found your baby story fascinating! I have always thought infants were more 'psychic' .....if we have that ability at all, it makes sense that it would be at it's peak when we had fewer ways to communicate our needs.

Having been around a few 'new' mothers...the ones that were less than thrilled to have an unexpected/unwanted pregnancy seemed to also have unhappy babies! It's like the infant knows what's in it's mother's mind/heart.....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thank you for all your well wishes for my health. Cryptic, once again you have thrown the psychic ball at me. I was just diagnosed as being vitamin "D" deficient. That is pretty good there.

See folks we are having mind meld, right here on ATS. I am gonna take mindless' cue and just thank all of you and I will be on soon sa I am starting to feel a little better. I read the post to keep up and several of them reminded me of some stories to share. I have started to compose my stories together in word so I can have them if I ever decide to write a book or something. Anyhow, I will write them up there at my own time and then I can just say hello, read some pssts from you all and just open my word and past e the stories you have reminded me of.

Anyway thank you again for you warm wishes and see you soon with other stories.

Ciao, Paul

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Hope you get better
and yeah don't forget to take those vitamin Ds, it should help boost your immune system A lot. I had a vague feeling that you might of been D defencient LOL weird how you said that.

Anyways you can take up to 4000 iu, just take 1 pill at a time and pace yourself. If you take more than one you could get light headed. But if you wait every hour to take one you should be fine.

I hope you all get better
i myself caught the virus going around. Hopefully il develop some new abilities from these genetic codes.

I Have a strong immune system. I know this because 2 days ago i felt the sickness start to come on but it wasn't even brutal at all. Then yesterday it was brutal lol. coughing and puking because of flem stuck on my throat lol. Took a shower 3 times yesterday. I used borax on my entire body to slay any bacteria or w/e that would cling to my skin to keep me sick. I just feel very weak today. But i conquered it. In 1 day. I just feel really tired now. no runny nose my chest isin't congested. I love my body for how quickly it deals with stuff. And for this reason i tend to heal quicker because when im sick i still love my body for slaying those things.
edit on 18-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Anyone else out there that knows about animal totems to answer this question?

I worked with animals Totems for the first part of my spiritual guidance with my mentor. The spirit of an animal is what is in focus here. Sometimes your totem appears to you first and sometimes you see an animal and you just know that it thinks and makes it's way through the world much like yourself, you choose it for these reasons, which is what happened in my case.

My totem is the Otter. Why? Because it is fierce to make sure that play is a number one function in its world. The otter is one of the most social creatures on earth as am I. Through play he/she learns that it is protected 1st, that it too must protect 2nd, and finally that protection of self brings peace to the whole family which is almost exactly the process I took instinctively. So because of this my totem is the otter, as it represents my major personality traits in process.

Now I went through a 3 year period when I felt spiritually lost. This is when my chosen path of ritualistic yet divine processes was in conflict with my childhood education of Catholic methods. The 2 just would not yield one to the other. So I left my new training for awhile and went back to the church.

I was in tears and homeless at the time and I walked into this church on Coldwater canyon which had open doors 24 hours a day. My luck or my spirit which walks before me and prepares for me the things I must learn set it up that there was nobody in it even though it was pouring rain. I walked in opened the little swinging door and fell to my knees and prayed that I was loosing my grip and if I would remain in a sane state for the rest of my life I needed a sign “Right Now”. Well the door flew open and a sparrow flew in and landed on the picture of Jesus just above my head.

Of course I took this to mean that a sign was delivered. I thanked God and went about my business.

Later I was at work, where I used to drive a truck through Los Angeles, driving down the 10 freeway and the traffic was terrible. I went into a panic and prayed. Out of nowhere 2 pigeons came and flew with me in front of my windshield for about a mile. The moment I relaxed I prayed thanked God and they flew off to continue with their day.

The birds would show up without fail for a period of 3 years. Even my friends at the time realized how unexplainable and far to real and persistent to be chalked up to coincidence. Then one day this priest tried to pick me up in a bar and I freaked out so bad that I called my pagan brother and moved within hours of the event. Again I turned back to my chosen religious beliefs and have been there since.

On the way to meet my brother I had to drive up this winding coastal road on the North side of the Golden Gate Bridge. I looked up in the sky and saw this hawk coming from way above. I could tell it had me in focus. Its course of flight was directly into my radiator, which killed it. In an instant I knew that I did not need that kind of support from the spiritual world anymore. I had grown up in a way to the understanding that I needed a lot of attention to feel safe spiritually and realized the selfish nature of needing such reminders and proof by miracle and so on. When this fell off or ended I was set free to not only feel supported by my spiritual choices but, I now had the new and refreshing responsibility to become an participating actor within the constructs of my chosen life.

So, that is what I know about totems and it is the story I have been wanting to get out here.

Your post brought it out of me. Does this show you how my spiritual guides work with me? They bring about situations where my mind is jostled and I remember things just when I need to. Being sick lately I was down and thinking about death. I don’t want to die but, hey we all do some time or another. The point is my thoughts were not free flowing and I was stuck. Remembering this story pulled my head out of the area where the sun does not shine and I re-membered my own inner structure of praise and walking right on my path.

This was done in a way that I get to say thank you to you and see you as a member of the spiritual family for posting your totem story and questions as that is what I needed to pull out of my situation. God used you to help me. Do you see the otter story showing up right here right now on ATS.

Thank you. Paul

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hope you get better
and yeah don't forget to take those vitamin Ds, it should help boost your immune system A lot. I had a vague feeling that you might of been D defencient LOL weird how you said that.

Thanks so much for your warm wishes Cryptic SP.

I am starting to understand you in a new light.

Oh yes and thank you all for your well wishes and showing patience with me for the story.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Hope you get better

Thanks so much for your warm wishes Cryptic SP.

I am starting to understand you in a new light.

Oh yes and thank you all for your well wishes and showing patience with me for the story.

I enjoyed it
And is that so bewildered, I have the ability of hiding my future. Which is kind of redundant.
Psychic's find it very very hard to pin down who i am, where im from. And what i am. Its very powerful protective magic that leaves me under the radar.

My path is hidden for some reason, And i am not the one doing it. In person, i am impossible to read. I have been told that by EVERYONE. Psychic or not. And because of my animal totems. It makes it even harder for people to know who i am and what i am. Both my totems are esoteric in nature. It should be rightly so that i am the uncoverer of secrets, But the time grows short and such secrets need to be revealed.

So the 3 days of darkness is coming soon. Hopefully we will se Yahwehs return, we need him to rally the rainbow warriors together and get this ball rolling. We need to unlock these doors, and set up the Ark. Soon all the water will drain out of lake Ontario, There should be a hall of records in the lake. Hidden behind a stone done rigged with traps. Once this drains we know the end times are very close.

I took these 2 pics for you guys today. This is what i look like. Lol. I need a shave

Does it look like my face on the sphinx Lol.

edit on 20-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join