It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can't believe all the replies I got to my growling dog story, wow. Sorry I am now just posting but I was gone all day yesterday. I had no idea there were alot of experiences similar to mine!

Yes, that was my first time posting on this thread but I am glad I did! As far as the cornfield dog I was only 5 years old but it was a black, furry kind of dog with pointed ears. Most people ask me if it was a rottweiler but I think they're just confused because they saw too many movies (The original 70s movie The Omen comes to mind) If it was protecting me then why chase me to the house?

I don't recall the land being haunted but my dad and his neighbor did witness a UFO land in a nearby field back in 1962. He saw what he calls 'people' in there and was severely traumatized by it. He became a drunk and my mom almost left him several times. This was in Illinois on the same farm I saw the dog. The same year of the growling dog incident I got really sick and was hospitalized with a high fever. They had to put me in tub full of ice to bring down my temperature. After that, I lost most of my hearing. Is it possible this dog was an omen of some sort? I have no idea. I never saw that dog again and we moved right after my illness to a house in the city.

As far as the dog on the median it was a white dog with black spots, an American Bulldog type dog. I wonder if the dog got hit by a car there in the past and was left to die on the median?

What is interesting is that my second oldest brother saw my grandpa (from my dad's side) rocking in his favorite rocking chair after his death. And my mom saw her dad as a passenger in a big black car drive by as she was walking home from school. She yelled and ran after him but he never looked at her. When she got home my grandma gave her the awful news that he had passed away. He was also in Chicago at the time when it happened playing his violin at a concert.

I also felt my dad's presence exactly a year (and to the time!) after he passed away. I wonder if there is a family connection or some time of sensitivity to this? (This happened three years ago)

The Hannibal experiences were great and I felt very at home there. Most people living there had experiences of their own since it is a very haunted town (and extremely beautiful!) If someone is interested in visiting a ghost town I highly recommend it.

Thanks to all of you who replied. This is a very interesting thread!

edit on 13-3-2013 by texasgirl because: Clarified a sentence

edit on 13-3-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Oh my gosh, that looks very similar to the dog I saw in the cornfield! Are alot of people seeing this dog?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I went to page 101 to read your posts and I just have to say...Wow. I've never even come close to experiences like that. I have to admit I would be rather afraid of seeing one. My bedtime reading usually consists of UFO/Alien stories and I always yell out "I don't want to see one!" before I go to sleep, ha ha!

The bird man interests me. Are you aware of the Mothman creature? There were quite alot of sightings back in the 60s. There were even some people who claimed to see him right before the twin towers fell in NYC. (Don't know if that's true or not, though) But he had wings. Did you smell any kind of sulfur when you encountered him?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Cryptic, did you see the thread I mentioned in my reply to you on the previous page?

Here is what the ruin symbol means that looks similar to the one you saw...

Source: www.sunnyway.com...

Algiz: (Z or -R: Elk, protection.) Protection, a shield. The protective urge to shelter oneself or others. Defense, warding off of evil, shield, guardian. Connection with the gods, awakening, higher life. It can be used to channel energies appropriately. Follow your instincts. Keep hold of success or maintain a position won or earned. Algiz Reversed: or Merkstave: Hidden danger, consumption by divine forces, loss of divine link. Taboo, warning, turning away, that which repels.

Interesting!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

The bird man interests me. Are you aware of the Mothman creature? There were quite alot of sightings back in the 60s. There were even some people who claimed to see him right before the twin towers fell in NYC. (Don't know if that's true or not, though) But he had wings. Did you smell any kind of sulfur when you encountered him?

Thanks for your response too. Sounds like you have definitely been marked for experiences that lead one to broader openings of the mind. I bet you find it difficult to set limits on where your life will go!

Anyhow to answer your questions, The Bird-Man was an entity as described in the story looking much like the picture I put up. He solicited this sympathy out of me which made me run to help him. The whole thing was just a spoof I think because I really do think he was from a different time warp or he was an alien who was not found in time and was trying to find a peaceful way to die and I interfered with the path of secrecy or something. (Who really knows, but, energetically I felt he was more scared of me than I of him.)

I have heard of the Moth-Man but, I do not think it was the experience I had. There was no revelatory essence from this being. He was just really sick and I am almost positive dying. So can't go there with you but, it would be interesting. As for a smell, there was one. It was more like walking into an "Old Age Home", with the smells of potty and so on.

I replied to your post and found it most interesting, even more now since your last post about the cornfield dog. Like my Lizard-Man your Dog showed up and probably revealed the close brush with physical depression in wellness which was about to come your way. Had you been a little older maybe your response would not have been to run away but, rather to sense and understand the message, who knows. My Lizard-Man told me everything there is to know about life in non-word communication and there is no way to tell anyone what was said; you can only sense it from me. And as for the other dog which seems to have signalled an emotional response from you of concern. You then found out about grandpa. So this makes the plot thicken. It appeared with a message too.

My theory is that we sometimes get these visiting entities from a different time same place poking through the veil of realities to inform us of things to come or things to prepare for. This only seems to happen to very few people as I can tell in my life. I have told my story several times and never met anyone who had similar experiences except when I found my friends In Northern California who had experiences far beyond mine.

This is when I realized that, through these chance meetings, we who have had experiences end up on blogs and threads like this to come together and realize that there is so much more than meets the eye and not to be afraid but, rather to trust in the situations and the messages. It is our highest vibrations way of calling all of the listeners together and nothing can stop it as it uses every avenue it can, even those judged as "not good". This means that there is nothing to fear but, fear itself. Because wherever we go we are surrounded by like-minded people. What a great sense of comfort that is! No?

Anyway, I really enjoy the energy which comes through in your posting. It is or appears to be very nice and playful too. Thanks for posting and I certainly hope you stay and share much more with all of us searchers.

Paul

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sled735, Congratulations to page 120 now we go for 150?

Great!
edit on 13-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Change the numbers

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thank you for your reply to TexasGirl. Nice!

My immediate goal is for 100 flags. We'll just have to wait and see how many pages it takes. I guess it all depends on how many new people visit that haven't flagged the thread yet. I'll keep it going as long as the members have something they wish to share.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OK, I happy.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hi, Mountaingirl. Thanks for posting. I'll have to reply when I have more time. I'm about to start my routine to get ready for work now.

I would love to hear some details about your experiences. Believe me, they won't be ridiculed here! Have you looked back through this thread?! You will be in "good company", if you wish to share, I promise.

Edit to add: Thank you for the advice about the dog. I edited my reply post to her. I hadn't read your reply at the time.
You have a gift! Awesome!!!!

edit on 3/12/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

Hi, Sled! Thank you so much
Will def share some more, been a little blah lately, combined with being a little busy, so I just haven't gotten around to it, but I will! xo

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hi Mountaingirl1111 enjoyed your post immensely. I used to study dream work back in the seventies when I was twenty and in my teens. I learned allot about dreamscape and how to wake up in your dream and so on. Only once though do I remember having co-dreaming experience and it was not planned.

The more stories I hear about the more I have come to the understanding that, like you mention, there must be certain radiance about the people having the majority of these types of experiences. It has to be, because in all the studying I have done nothing readied me for my most profound lessons. They occurred because I was open to them and I did not judge them as anything but, just an experience. I do remember that being a key factor when communicating with Lizard-Dude.

Anyhow, great points in your post!
Thanks

Thanks so much for your kind reply! I would love to hear more about the work you did
You seem like a great person and I bet I would have much to learn from you! xo

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To Cryptic,

I was looking back through the thread, and on page 102 I noticed one of the links I posted to NB's thread didn't work. I mean, it didn't go where it was supposed to. I am posting it again here so you will see it.

Here is the page link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the photo link to what this "alien" shape-shifted into...
imageshack.us...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

To Paul,

Here is a link of the lizard-type being that NB saw... similar to what you saw:
imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

When you look at the rest of the painting, that could apply in a strange way...
I should probably upload a complete picture.

Ok, here is what the entire painting looks like so far. (Be kind cause it IS different and needs to be cleaned up a lot yet, and like I said, unfinished) lol

I know that some of these are subconscious images for me only...but well...look so far...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

wut. lol. Uhhhh. Sled is this significant? Looks a lot like the end times LOL I will now continue to answer all the questions asked.
edit on 13-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I can't believe all the replies I got to my growling dog story, wow. Sorry I am now just posting but I was gone all day yesterday. I had no idea there were alot of experiences similar to mine!

Yes, that was my first time posting on this thread but I am glad I did! As far as the cornfield dog I was only 5 years old but it was a black, furry kind of dog with pointed ears. Most people ask me if it was a rottweiler but I think they're just confused because they saw too many movies (The original 70s movie The Omen comes to mind) If it was protecting me then why chase me to the house?

I don't recall the land being haunted but my dad and his neighbor did witness a UFO land in a nearby field back in 1962. He saw what he calls 'people' in there and was severely traumatized by it. He became a drunk and my mom almost left him several times. This was in Illinois on the same farm I saw the dog. The same year of the growling dog incident I got really sick and was hospitalized with a high fever. They had to put me in tub full of ice to bring down my temperature. After that, I lost most of my hearing. Is it possible this dog was an omen of some sort? I have no idea. I never saw that dog again and we moved right after my illness to a house in the city.

As far as the dog on the median it was a white dog with black spots, an American Bulldog type dog. I wonder if the dog got hit by a car there in the past and was left to die on the median?

What is interesting is that my second oldest brother saw my grandpa (from my dad's side) rocking in his favorite rocking chair after his death. And my mom saw her dad as a passenger in a big black car drive by as she was walking home from school. She yelled and ran after him but he never looked at her. When she got home my grandma gave her the awful news that he had passed away. He was also in Chicago at the time when it happened playing his violin at a concert.

I also felt my dad's presence exactly a year (and to the time!) after he passed away. I wonder if there is a family connection or some time of sensitivity to this? (This happened three years ago)

The Hannibal experiences were great and I felt very at home there. Most people living there had experiences of their own since it is a very haunted town (and extremely beautiful!) If someone is interested in visiting a ghost town I highly recommend it.

Thanks to all of you who replied. This is a very interesting thread!

edit on 13-3-2013 by texasgirl because: Clarified a sentence

edit on 13-3-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

I can explain this. If you have not read any of my encounter threads and experiences i shall shed light on your fever and omen theory.

I speak from experience. My eye changed after i saw that thing. My mom tries to play it off that eye color changes when you grow up. But i was turning 19... And i noticed the change around 19. You know what weird too. I too had some weird fever thing. My intestines hurt almost like Irritable bowel syndrome. This lasted for 6 months or maybe slightly longer. I received my first x-rays during this and also did an xray graph of my digestive tract as well. What they found about my digestive tract was that it was inflamed oddly. The doctor told me to change my diet and just wait it out. He gave me pills for my nausea. In my xray the doctor made a weird face when he came walking out looking at it. And i said what? is something wrong? and he says oh no nothings wrong its just different. Different how? he walks away lol. i was just kinda standing there. Then he comes back and hes like okay well we are done for now come back for more blood tests. More blood tests? Think he notices something weird about my blood? I already got a blood test and it was clean, why am i getting another one. And some woman told me i should donate more blood. I was like uhh maybe? lol.

Now I ate some pretty good food during this time yet, it never got better. Sometimes i would feel pricing pain like a knife in my side. I noticed i was going through lots of changes. Some of them very painful.
What should happen if you came in contact with a being with completely alien viruses,bacteria and organisms?
Perhaps it smelt your blood type, or something about you. Chased you to catch up and infect you. Later you fought off the infection to develop new genes. And passed them on to your young. The integration of the evolution of humanity has begun. They will treat you differently tho, if you are aware. Clear as a crystal. Makes them feel much more guilty... because you are aware. Thus they feel the need to show you things, this applies to both benevolent and malevolent species. Its a rare occurrence for them to be the ones to make that contact themselves specifically among their race.

It works the same way the other way around! they become mystified when they see an awakened human. Its almost like an alien experience for themselves. Such experiences can enlighten all beings. Such as when that man first found out plants can sense intentions. When he had a match and the plant didn't react till he thought about sincerely doing it. He was going it he really was. he was walking towards it and it reacted.
Think of this event almost exactly as mystifying as when an alien encounters what they were looking for. A human who is aware.

edit on 14-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Cryptic, did you see the thread I mentioned in my reply to you on the previous page?

Here is what the ruin symbol means that looks similar to the one you saw...

Source: www.sunnyway.com...

Algiz: (Z or -R: Elk, protection.) Protection, a shield. The protective urge to shelter oneself or others. Defense, warding off of evil, shield, guardian. Connection with the gods, awakening, higher life. It can be used to channel energies appropriately. Follow your instincts. Keep hold of success or maintain a position won or earned. Algiz Reversed: or Merkstave: Hidden danger, consumption by divine forces, loss of divine link. Taboo, warning, turning away, that which repels.

Interesting!!!

Yeah that's very interesting.... What a weird coincidence? I know that i have a burning spirit for justice. I feel the truth should be for all. My eyes see things that others do not so i would feel greedy holding onto all of this. And all the spiritual breakthroughs iv had. I will tell you guys tho that most power comes as genetic. So in order to wake up to psychic powers. You have to activate those genes somehow. Disease, Experience and Intense influence. There are things that can trigger these genes to activate or alter becoming more complex.

This varies on your will for a particular chemical. These triggers are triggered by chemicals. So you must find the proper chemical sensation in meditation and resonate with it to change your DNA. I have not read this anywhere, i am just trying to explain it with how i understand the spiritual connects with the physical in many ways people just need to realize. So everyone has enate power in them. But thinking a certain way will only trigger some things. You must go through a heavy influence of sorts to feel great change. For better or worse. These are things that people must find out. What to avoid and what not to. But such tasks are hard in a world full of ignorance, bias. And general anger towards truth seeking. As often truth seeking leads down many seperate paths. Many contradicting each other. This is why people leave it alone, they do not feel comfortable with constant evolution. But that is life, they will see species rise and fall in their life time and people will scratch their heads thinking.... i could of swore i saw this one bird there before... where did it go? Well it probably changed and you didn't even realize it, or died off. Its funny because people really arn't aware of all of this... they just claim its all attributed to man. Not the case. Natural selection has and will always be. This is why disease exists.

Dark topics. But with it you need to understand this is where life came from. Only the fear of the unknown will cause you harm. Eat nutrients. Stay healthy. And know what these tiny beings are, what they are capable of and respect them. You may have a completely different response to sickness.
edit on 14-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

That's a very interesting explanation and what's weird about it is I rarely, if ever, get sick. It's been at least 13 years since I had the flu and I have never, EVER broken any bones or received a sprain. I was a tomboy, too, and jumped off 2-story houses and played all kinds of sports. I was also in a couple of major car accidnents that totaled the car and walked out with only a few bruises.

I will have to go back and read more of your posts. You are a cool one!

edit on 14-3-2013 by texasgirl because: Added a word

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Did you eventually get better or is it a chronic disease? Are your eyes still changed?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

wut. lol. Uhhhh. Sled is this significant? Looks a lot like the end times LOL I will now continue to answer all the questions asked.

Well............... the significance is that this painting was done psychically, and the first thing that came to him was this tree that looks very similar to the ruin symbol in your previous picture. All the rest came to him later as he finished it. Did you read any of his thread?

The tree resembling a ruin is what came to my mind when I saw his painting, and then the symbol you posted of a ruin.... I wanted to share it with you.

What's up with the ruin symbols popping up lately?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by Mindless1980
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My computer has been on the blink.

This isn't anything scary, but I'll share it. It is one of those things that makes you say... What?!

The other day I was thinking of a girlfriend I hadn't heard from in over a year. I hadn't thought about her much either. I figure as long as I don't hear from people things must be going okay. But on this day she was on my mind. It made me wonder if something was wrong with her.

Later that evening I received a call from her! That blew my mind!!

She was having problems with her husband, and may be getting a divorce. She was really upset.

Strange how people pick up vibs from people they care about, huh?

I explained how this works. A soul is a web of memories and emotions. When ever you meet someone, if you think back to that moment you met them it should trigger in the webs of souls signalling memories from the other person. It channels if there is emotion put into it, and becomes an invading thought.

The reason being is because it tethers the memories, And pulling memories from the other person to tell both sides of the story. This is why you usually are fighting in your head about what happened. Because both people see it differently.

The thing is, now that you are aware of this. Do not abuse it. Be careful because if you try to bring harm unto others will damage you karmatically as the intent is branded on the person and also yourself because of the tethering link.

Thank you for trying to explain this to me, CSP. Don't worry about me abusing it... I'm not sure I understand what you said!

It doesn't matter to me how it works. I think what you're saying is it has something to do with thought waves traveling through time-space (the web) and reaching the other person who is thinking about them. That's all I need to know. The rest is too "deep" for my "Mindless" brain. I couldn't abuse it, if I wanted to.

edit on 3/14/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
This goes to all of you out there that are getting frustrated about what it is time for and/or time to do.

I tell you the truth there are no preparations that can be made to keep you safe. You will stand in the light of your own character and you will judge what things are good and what, is left wanting. Do not be fooled I am not talking about what is good on earth. This is spiritual preparedness.

You asked with frustration and this is the best I can do. I hope I have not offended but, rather, encouraged people to look at themselves and make ready for the voyage of man to the return of the kingdom of peace.

Now get ready god is coming!

P.S. for Humors sake, just change your undies, you wouldn't want to have to leave suddenly without a clean pair.

Thank you for clearing that up, Paul.
I look forward to the kingdom of peace.
I don't think the world can last much longer the way things are!

I should probably go buy more undies so I'll have a clean pair at all times. If God is coming, I certainly DO want clean undies to take with me!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Just wanted to say welcome to the thread, Texasgirl, and tell you I enjoyed your story.

I hope you'll stick around, and help spread the word about this thread. We all need to help Sled get it to the top of the paranormal forum list. Have you read through it yet?

I have. You'll be amazed at the stories told here!

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join