It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Develop your powers with ESP you might be able to influence it to do stuff for you. You don't know if you are unconsciously creating these extra happenings. Not saying its a hallucination far from it. But the more you think that this * demon * exists the more programing you give it. That's why people who are stressed or in a negative state attract these beings. Its quite complicated and i might just write a book about all of this to go into real detail because you kinda have to.

Its not only bad things that people do that brings their *aura* down its much to do with self esteem and lack of coping with passed memories reguardless if the person is nice or not. Life is a constant journey, Creating and destroying fragments. Its harder for more centered beings to slip because of the closely guarded memories. Beings of wisdom know this. As the older you get the more you realize how important memories are and people elaborate this with all sorts of ways of trying to explain one thing.

Loving yourself and staying in alignment of positive thoughts. Again i can write a whole chapter about positive thoughts and the multiple interpretations people religions try to get across. As a seer i do my best to decipher these in a way others can understand, These can be misused and abused. Do not allow ignorance to blind you to think that only good people can manipulate these methods. Indeed, Many evil people have been programed hard wired at birth to think like this. These people are called psychopaths, And they are very driven people. But the *enlightenment* they contain has no bounds of understanding of lesser states, therefore it is not enlightenment but selfish programing. Variables. Variables everywhere.
You could have an individual who is not a psychopath, Occalt religious who know the real dark arts. Non of that candle worshiping stuff. ( you gotta roll into the woods and find your ingrediants for spells and properly disect them but are there many authentic druids around? not really anymore)
Peoples thoughts can conjure. Its what im saying. So even if its a spirit.

try getting it to knock over a specific cup. But don't say it out loud. Just look at a cup and try to imagine the thing knocking it over. If any form of spirit is in the room its gunna pick up on that and be compelled to do which you are programming. You need to be in a trance like state. But other then that you can Look into ESP and see if you can manipulate this thing. If so. You could turn it into an ally and use it to keep your house safe. The power of the mind, All it takes is a strong will to tame it and be its master.

But then again could be aliens something else from a higher frequency. Just beyond our senses.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just have so many questions bit I don't want to bother Alfred with all these questions.
I'mtrying to look into my family history but I'm not getting much, only what history sites can tell me about William. The activity in my house has gone up after Alfred told me what they said. I'm positive William was the orb I saw that night, I've been reading about possible concentration camps in America and the bulk buy of MRE's, bullets,guns,citizen targets...ect and maybe that's the warning I'm getting? I wouldn't believe it if I haven't been having all these dreams and warnings. My Ancestors want me to look back at family history....I'm related to two men who want evryone to be united (Abraham Lincoln and William the Silent) maybe we are going to be sent to fema camps and they are warning me and want me prepared? Maybe I'm looking too far into it but I think it makes sense given everything that has been hppening to my family and me. My Grandma was told in a vision to start stocking up on canned goods and water...she did for a while then stopped. The last vision my Grandma had was of her sister dying and telling her how wonderful Heaven is...two weeks later she found out her sister died that same night as her dream. So I think my whole family should be listening more but I'm the only one who really wants to. So I guess I'll prepare for a bug out and just not tell my family until the time is right. ( Sorry for misspellings, my phone is freaking out again so I'm giving up on trying to fix them.)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Do you have a lot of spiritual self confidence? If you are lacking in it. Those negative thoughts are manifesting false memories. Regardless its a path to negativity. To control ones surrounds is to control ones mind. If you are unfaltering in your confidence that you control your thoughts. What ever is in that house, cannot harm you.

You can cause harm to it with your thoughts, by progressively chanting intention.

Everything is programmable when we are dealing with cells running off of viral RNA. So you are able to create and weave your genes. I suggest maybe a Detox clense to make your body feel better. Reduce stress and focus on learning about ESP. Very important. As you can control these spirits around you or more or less program what you want. Example. Keeping calm and in trance and programming it to say stay in a closet. In a particular room. In a box. W.e. You have the ability to influence such fragmented beings of memories by conjuring false memories these false memories become hard to distinish between a tethered fragment and a carfully ploted memory.

So remember. If you think you are helpless and haunted. You will be helpless and haunted. The more you play out senarios in your mind over what it can do and what not. Creates false memories which they can feed off of. Spirits find the closest tethering links they can to feed off of passed memories in an attempt to remember fully after death. Its like a dream you kinda forget everything in your life. And slowly it comes back with more fragments. You learn about other peoples experiences from gathered fragments and such. Its all very complicated. But along these lines. You can make it do want you want it do, throuh suggestion.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Hey Criptic, are you replying to someone's post, or just posting for all of us in general?

I was just wondering.

Thanks for the advise.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Originally posted by sled735
The "thing" was back in my room this morning when I went to bed.
Every time I would be ready to drift off it would bang on my chest of drawers beside the bed.
It did this three different times in a row when I was just about asleep!

I was getting upset with it because I really needed to get to sleep!
I think it sensed my mood and thoughts.
The third time it did it I looked over there with a frown and some "not so nice" thoughts that I projected towards it and it didn't happen again.

Isn't that just annoying! Can get any sleep 'round here!!!!

A bit freaky I must admit!

Ok! more than a bit!!
edit on 28-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

Yes! Very annoying!
Good to see you are still with us.

BTW...I like your new avatar.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chelsey96
Some people are more subject to paranormal experiences than others. I personaly have only had one. My brother , Daniel, and I had a time rift experience when we were little. I remember this happen. My mom sent us to get the mail. As soon as we touched the door the light shifted and it startled me. We went inside, and my mom asked us why we went outside. I told her that we were just sent to get mail. She insisted that she didn't and the mail probably hadn't come yet. It was an hour and forty something minutes earlier.
I do not know what to make of this at all. I have heard of time skipping forwards, but not so much backwards.
Things like this only seem to happen when Daniel is around. He is now in high school and he says weird things out of character for no apparent reason. Such as "Laika. She is dead."
To which I respond "Who's Laika?" Then he says "I don't know. We will never meet her. Never have. Drank alot. She died just now." That was one of the creepy things he's said. It isn't like he is the kind of guy that would make stuff like that up either.
I realy do think that my brother is some sort of "magnent", and that some people are more prone than others. I have also tried everything I could to see if his random statements are true, such as googling the girl who died, but no luck because when I ask him for last names or something, he says he doesn't know, and there's no more information.
And if you have any insight on this please tell. We are both really curious about the time travel, and the weird phrases. Daniel has not really told anyone exept me, ever since my mom brought him to the psycologist when he was little.
(And sorry for typo's and spell errors if there are any. I'm using my phone. Its hard to type)

Welcome to the thread, Chelsey96.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Time slips... interesting. Into the past... very interesting!
I don't remember anyone talking about going back in time when crossing a timeline like you and your brother did. That's a new one on me.
There are timelines out there, and we can cross them when the conditions are right. This particular condition just took you back instead of forward. Don't know why. I've read about them, but I'm no expert on the subject.

The things your brother says just shows he is very psychic, and he is picking up on the events that are happening somewhere else.
Every thought and every word we say creates a vibration that goes "into space", so to speak. People with psychic abilities can pick up on these "waves" like an antenna picks up air waves to a t.v. or radio.
Death is a very highly emotional incident, so the waves are very strong during someone's death. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and in the right "state" of mind to pick up on Laika's death.

Your brother should take some training to learn how to control his abilities, and use them for some higher purpose to help mankind. Like helping the police with unsolved murders, etc. He is obviously VERY psychic.

That is awesome!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

I'm sorry I can't help you more with this.

Did you see my reply about doing a past-life regression?

I've heard that psychics can't do readings on themselves. Maybe you should find a psychic/medium to do a reading for you to find your answers? Just do some research on them first to make sure they are the "real deal".

Keep me updated.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
its advice for both of you
im tired tho i will reflect on more. Over this coming year i will awaken more as well as events will pass to come as seen by all soon.

My great grandmother was a powerful woman, Im trying hard to get ahold of any books she may of had that had not been published on the internet or in libraries. She was very old and was extremely accurate with her clairvoyance. She Also had a bright white aura about her and could send jolts through anyones body she touched.

She had a few other gifts im unaware of as well. Im trying to dig into it. But as far as i understand most of the dna carried is from the mom. Mitochondrial dna. So its very possible i inherited what ever she had.

And by accurate clairvoyance she could watch over people in real time from a distance. She would look at me and say one thing that would be vague to everyone else but crystal to me. Things iv done that were wrong and stuff she would say it in a crpytic fasion almost like she was letting me know she was watching what i was doing. Kinda creepy but she was a very benevolent person

edit on 1-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

If you are trying to find family history, you might look at the Ancestry site, tho they do charge a fee. I think they offer a trial membership that is free or nearly so.
There are also 'rootsweb' and 'genweb' sites that are pretty good, and they are free...I believe they also support forums where you can talk to researchers.....I have found a lot thru those, but the paid site gives more 'certified' info for the most part.

If you're trying to find history connected to the house, you might try the local library. They sometimes have property records, tax digests or fire insurance 'maps'. Those fire insurance maps will sometimes show the original builder of a house.
The county court house will have old deeds, and possibly those will give you a name that you can follow....again maybe showing the original builder/owner.

I have an old deed for my 'old' house, and with it I found the name of the owner before my folks. When I researched her family in rootsweb and ancestry I found that her husband had been killed in a railroad accident, which I believe explained some things I'd 'seen' in the house and seemed to help 'put them to rest' a bit.

A few things that might have something to do with the 'orange' ....

I have read that 'ghost hunters' believe the orange orbs represent spirits that may be angry or need healing.

A connection to your orange chakra...a health problem ?

These questions are connected to your Orange Spleen chakra power. The Spleen chakra is your sensing power station, connecting you to your feeling sensitivities. It is the center that allows you to live consciously, in the "now." The spleen center is also the link to your enthusiasm, happiness and joy—your inner-child.

more here: www.chakraenergy.com...

Could it be someone named, "Orange"....
I did a quick ancestry search for the last name "Orange" in MI (your location?)...and got quite a lot of hits, esp in the 1940 census records...didn't I notice in one of your posts that your house was built in the '40's?

Hope some of this might be helpful.
-frayed
edit on 1-3-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by sled735

About 10 years ago I was driving my mom and sisters home from the cemetery where my dad is buried. It was on a back, curvy, dirt road in the country. We were coming down the side road from the church that joined the main road. At the end of this road, when you look left on the main road there is a blind curve just a short distance away. I was approaching the end of the driveway when I suddenly hit the brake rather hard... enough to skid in the gravel and come to a stop before going on the main road. I said, "Oh, I have a picture I want to show you all!" I pulled it out of my purse and passed it to my mother bedside me in the passenger seat. Then just as I was ready to pull on to the main road, a car came barreling around the curve going so fast for that little dirt road, he almost lost control in the curve!
I applied the brake to stop before running out in front of this maniac, and we all just sat there in awe of what just happened. We all came to the conclusion that an angel (or something) had made me stop there to wait on this lunatic to get past us. If I had met him farther down the road, he probably would have caused a major accident, either hitting us head on, or pushing me off the road and over the high embankment to my right. This guy had a reputation for driving crazy all the time.

FASCINATING, SLED!!

Have you told this story before? I'm having a deja vu moment!

edit on 3/1/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by frayed1

As we got to the parking lot, I heard myself saying, right out of the blue...." I can't go, Mr. B___ (my boss at the restaurant where I worked weekends) is bringing me some fish today, and I have to be there to pick them up!" She looked kinda surprised by the way I blurted it out, and was a bit miffed that I had not said anything about this sooner.....I was pretty sure she didn't really believe me.

I enjoyed your story, Frayed1. Do you think this could have been Mr. B "thinking" about going fishing and giving them to you, and you picking up on his thoughts like Sled suggested in a reply to another member?
But, it could have been something protecting you from going with your friend, like you implied.
Whatever is behind this, it is very interesting. Love it!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by againagain

Sure, I think it's all common but most people don't talk about it much. I've seen countless UFOs, a gray alien, 2 ghosts, and a teenaged bigfoot once.

Welcome, AgainAgain.

I want to hear your experiences involving each of these encounters. Please share them with us.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chelsey96

Welcome, Chelsey96. It's great seeing all these new people posting.

I enjoyed reading your story. The timeline slip was interesting.
Here is a link to an article on timeline slips, if you would like to read...
formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

Sled gave some good advise on why your brother says these random statements out of the blue.

I wish you and your brother the best.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've always been scared to do that. Maybe I should though. I only know one true medium in my area and she doesn't do anything like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

I have a big book with my Grandpa's family tree, I tried Ancestry website but I don't have the money to do anything on it. I'm pretty sure the orange orb I saw was William the Silent the Prince of Orange. I was told my county doesn't have many records of things from the early 1940's on houses.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just had a time slip. Was putting in gas, and thinking. Well my thoughts were about a minute, but the gas was still ticking down at under a dollar when I came back, and it literally felt like a shift took place, as if 2 realms of time had been accessed. Its still odd, thinking about it now. If we could toe into that realm and accomplish work, we could get alot done in minutes.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Just had a time slip. Was putting in gas, and thinking. Well my thoughts were about a minute, but the gas was still ticking down at under a dollar when I came back, and it literally felt like a shift took place, as if 2 realms of time had been accessed. Its still odd, thinking about it now. If we could toe into that realm and accomplish work, we could get alot done in minutes.

Yes, wouldn't that be wonderful?! I feel like I need three more of me to get everything done without working to the point of exhaustion.
I don't remember it being like this when I was younger. Maybe I'm just slowing down in my old age.

Thanks for sharing with us.

edit on 3/1/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

I found this:
Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

ORANGE, THE These entities largely converge beneath southern Nevada, northern New Mexico and possibly Utah. Some sources refer to a: [1] ’human’ race with stalky yellow, red or orange hair, others of [2] a genetically-altered, humanoid-reptiloid strain or hybrid. They are often described often as having a humanoid form yet certain ’reptilian’ genetic features. They are also said to possess human-like reproductive organs, and possibly (or not) a human ’soul-matrix’, and therefore a divergent branch of the human race, or reptiloid race depending on which ’type’ of Orange one is referring to. as some accounts suggest there MAY also be [3] orange-colored reptilians which possess no soul-matrix. Refer to ’hu-breds and hybrids’ Some of the "Orange" allegedly have connections to Bernard’s Star. These may also be the Native Amerian’s Sitecah or Red Giants. In 1911, miners were digging out layers of bat guano from a cave located about 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada, when they happened upon the mummified remains which would have stood 6 1/2 feet tall alive. The mummy was still crowned with ’distinctly’ red hair. The ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians described a race of red-haired giants who were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region .

Be careful!!! Make sure you know WHO is communicating with you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
While slowly backing in, getting close, a female voice suddenly said "Don't hit that post boy". I slammed on the brakes, completely freaked out. I looked around, thinking someone had spoke to me. There was no one. ......

There are 4 times in my life that I should be dead. Under all 4 circumstances, something happened to keep me alive. I have been severely injured, but never as badly as I should have been.
edit on 25-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: edit

Wow, can I relate to that!!! While still learning to properly drive my first car in 1983, I was fiddling with the heater on a really cold night when I heard a man's voice over my right shoulder warning, "Watch it, watch it!" I looked up just as I was about to run out of the road, on the wrong side of the road. And the first accident I ever had was Jan. 23, 2007 when I was driving home one night around 11. I barely caught a glimpse of a deer as it leaped over the headlights on my car. I saw its legs and belly dangling in front of me and thought, Oh boy, this is it! Next thing I knew I had slammed on my brakes and jerked the wheel to the right just as the deer made contact with the top of my hood. Instead of smashing through the windshield and injuring or killing me, like it should have, somehow it glanced off to the left. My car was totalled - axle was even broken when it landed on my hood and bounced my car up sideways at what felt like a 45 degree angle - but all I got out of it was a stiff neck for about a week. Also a weird slip of time kept me from being T-boned at a 4-way intersection at a red light at the top of a blind hill about three years back. Everything slowed down, and I could picture my car turned around about 3/4 of the way. I screamed "Oh God! Oh God!" as I knew how bad it was going to hurt when my head slammed into the drivers side window upon impact. All at once the van that had been bearing down on me at a high rate of speed was through the intersection and speeding on down the road to my right. I would have throught he'd just swerved, but it was a lightweight mini van, headed directly for my left front wheel, and maybe 15 or 20 feet away. Then there's the issue with the other car sitting at the red light in the lane to my right. There's no room for a van to swerve and squeeze through, it would flip. I had pulled out into the road completely in the van's lane, and my brakes seemed not to take hold all the way. I remember pushing on them with both feet, and I was still rolling ever so slowly. Then it was over, and I always wondered if the person in the car or the van either one even registered what happened. I was keenly aware of everything as if it had taken place over a couple of minutes, but it was over in seconds. Totally the opposite of the deer incident, where it all happened in a blur.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Good to see you posting, Scribe. Great story!

Seems a lot of us here have had this type of experience. Awesome!

A little news about the "ghost" across the road...
(For you newbies, you can find posts somewhere probably around page 70, give or take, about my encounter with the man who died at the business across the road concerning this post. I even posted pictures of two orbs I caught on camera.)

Anyway... I was out on the front porch just now, and something started banging very loud over there!

The light didn't flicker, or go off this time though. I looked closely to see if a person was there, but no one was.
The neighbors behind the building were gone. Their porch light was on. No one was over there.
As a matter of fact, they pulled up in their truck just before I came inside, and I thought I saw a shadow that disappeared when their headlights hit the area.

I can't imagine a prowler would make such a loud bang if they were trying to steal something because the new owner lives on top of the hill next to the business, and would surely hear them. The banging was very loud, and it happened several different times.

I got an eerie feeling that it was "him" trying to get my attention. I thought he would have moved on by now.

Maybe there is a logical explanation for the banging.... but, I can't figure one out at this time.

Just thought I'd share that to update you on my "ghostly encounters".
edit on 3/2/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join