It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

I've had that happen a couple of times, too. Where my mouth opened and something 'popped out' ....almost as if some one else had said it....not quite a 'channeling' experience, since it was my voice, but something so out of left field, that I couldn't believe I'd said it.....does leave one feeling rather odd.

That kinda stuff used to get people burned at the stake.....not so very long ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please tell your experience soon. I am sure there are many other lurkers following this ongoing thread with baited breath.
I have been coming back to it once a week to catch up on the posts.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sled735

Well from what I understand de je vu is a marker. It means you were shown parts of your life before you came in and you have reached some of them. Its a more neutral position and usually a kick in the pants to change something, make more growth occur. Though in some instances Guides or Higher Ups may use it differently, too. I've had a couple instances of it in my life, one not long after we moved to this house, with rather shocked me.

I've heard it is a "marker" to let us know we are "on track" for the path we chose before we were born, and I've also heard, in some instances, it can be a past-life memory. That would apply to going to a place where we feel we have been there and done the same thing before.

Thank you for your feedback, Unity. And I want to hear your experience too.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

I've had that happen a couple of times, too. Where my mouth opened and something 'popped out' ....almost as if some one else had said it....not quite a 'channeling' experience, since it was my voice, but something so out of left field, that I couldn't believe I'd said it.....does leave one feeling rather odd.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had this happen.

It is hard to explain that knowing that when something so random pops out of your mouth it's "not coming from you". I'm curious if you have ever had this happen: while talking to someone you find yourself speaking words of wisdom or encouragement to them like you have some wierd secret insight into their life. I've had this happen only a few times where I would say something off the top of my head not knowing why but the person I said it to seemed to have needed to hear it. I mean nothing earth shattering, just words of encouragement or cryptic innuendos that seem to mean something to them on a deeper level. It's very strange for me because I'm usually reserved with people I don't know well. After something spills out it's uncomfortable not knowing the reaction your going to get not to mention the feeling of it being so out of character for me.

Thanks for the reply frayed1!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by frayed1

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had this happen.

It is hard to explain that knowing that when something so random pops out of your mouth it's "not coming from you". I'm curious if you have ever had this happen: while talking to someone you find yourself speaking words of wisdom or encouragement to them like you have some wierd secret insight into their life. I've had this happen only a few times where I would say something off the top of my head not knowing why but the person I said it to seemed to have needed to hear it. I mean nothing earth shattering, just words of encouragement or cryptic innuendos that seem to mean something to them on a deeper level. It's very strange for me because I'm usually reserved with people I don't know well. After something spills out it's uncomfortable not knowing the reaction your going to get not to mention the feeling of it being so out of character for me.

Thanks for the reply frayed1!

About 10 years ago I was driving my mom and sisters home from the cemetery where my dad is buried. It was on a back, curvy, dirt road in the country. We were coming down the side road from the church that joined the main road. At the end of this road, when you look left on the main road there is a blind curve just a short distance away.

I was approaching the end of the driveway when I suddenly hit the brake rather hard... enough to skid in the gravel and come to a stop before going on the main road.
I said, "Oh, I have a picture I want to show you all!" I pulled it out of my purse and passed it to my mother bedside me in the passenger seat.
Then just as I was ready to pull on to the main road, a car came barreling around the curve going so fast for that little dirt road, he almost lost control in the curve!

I applied the brake to stop before running out in front of this maniac, and we all just sat there in awe of what just happened.
We all came to the conclusion that an angel (or something) had made me stop there to wait on this lunatic to get past us. If I had met him farther down the road, he probably would have caused a major accident, either hitting us head on, or pushing me off the road and over the high embankment to my right. This guy had a reputation for driving crazy all the time.

I experienced what you are talking about in your post. I didn't feel like it was me who slammed on the brake and said the words about showing them a picture. It was "something" speaking through me. I felt confused and bewildered while it was happening (ha ha... no pun intended, Paul). I remember thinking, where is this coming from? I didn't have to stop right here and do this now. It was a very odd feeling.

And I've had that feeling of something speaking through me to "give words of wisdom" to others like you mentioned. You can feel it when this happens. The words just come flowing out... not from you. I always get goosebumps when that happens... literally. It can be in the heat of summer and I'll have goosebumps on my arms. (I suppose that's validation for me.)

edit on 2/27/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
reply to post by Unity_99

Please tell your experience soon. I am sure there are many other lurkers following this ongoing thread with baited breath.
I have been coming back to it once a week to catch up on the posts.

Yes, Unity, and Paul... we are waiting to hear more stories.

Thank you for posing, Trans. Good to know there are loyal readers/lurkers out there.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Now that one gave me goosebumps....

Not so sure about the 'words of wisdom' ...there might be some 'wise' reason for some of these things, If I could see the full picture....

Let me lighten the mood here a bit, I'll tell you another one ( It's not that these occur all that often for me, I've just been around a long time, and they kinda add up.)

When I was in college, for most of the time I was a day student, living at home rather than on campus. I also had a part time job off campus, and had to budget my time and my money.....but I had a good friend who was a bit of a 'shopaholic', with deeper pockets and more free time. One after noon after our last class for the day, she really wanted to go shopping and was beginning a bit of 'arm twisting' to get me to go with her. I really did not need to be tempted to spend any cash, and really did not want to go.

As we got to the parking lot, I heard myself saying, right out of the blue...." I can't go, Mr. B___ (my boss at the restaurant where I worked weekends) is bringing me some fish today, and I have to be there to pick them up!" She looked kinda surprised by the way I blurted it out, and was a bit miffed that I had not said anything about this sooner.....I was pretty sure she didn't really believe me.

On the way home, I was feeling pretty guilty....I really hate to lie, and I was scolding myself for being such an awful liar, that I could so easily tell one, without even having to think about it! And being a coward to boot, for not just telling her that I didn't want to go! I told myself that I would have to come clean the next day, and admit what a stupid lie I'd told her....or I'd have to keep lying, cause she'd be sure to ask about the fish!!

I finally decided that I would at least stop by the restaurant and check my schedule, making my lie just a little smaller.

When I got there, I did look at the schedule....tho I full well knew what it would be, and then sat down at the bar to drink a coke and chat a few minutes with one of the other girls that worked there. I'd been there just a few minutes, when Mr.B___ drove up in his van and parked it at the front door...He stuck his head in and looked right at me.."I'm glad you're here, I've got something for you!"

I walked out the door, he threw open the back of his van, lifted out a 5 gallon bucket and sat it at my feet....It was full of freshly caught FISH!! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

So...my words while maybe, not so wise, were at least not a lie!!

Someone might say I'd heard Mr.B___ saying something about going fishing, but he wasn't usually a fisherman....his brother in law or someone had roped him into going....and he didn't even like the fish. They were nasty little Crappies...but I took them home and cleaned them all myself....figured it was my pennance for lying! LOL.

I have wondered, was there some misfortune that might have befallen me and my friend if I'd agreed to go shopping that day? Or was it just 'something' messing with me??
edit on 27-2-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by frayed1 because: stinky typing

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
maybe you would of stumbled upon a winning lottery ticket. But instead of life giving you lemons it gives you fish.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just checking in. I am still here on the site but, tonight I am exhausted as I had a visit from one of the former entitties I mentioned, Lizard-man. Not much happened but, there was a little message and I am so tired from the experience. I will do it justice tommorow. The meassge was again full though short and hard to get it all into my litle human head. Such abstract communicaton is something else.

Anyhow I got myou tickled to hear more and you shall tomorrow.

Off to bed so I can rest and try to comprehend some information.

Ciao, Paul

P.S. I read some of the new post and I think they are fascinating. will respond at a later time.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sure, I think it's all common but most people don't talk about it much. I've seen countless UFOs, a gray alien, 2 ghosts, and a teenaged bigfoot once. I was on shrooms though when I saw that bigfoot so I guess that does not count. The best/worst? event was way back when I was 28, when some friends and I (3 couples) were just finishing the last of our beer at 3 AM at a park table. We were talking about Satan, as that name was carved into the table. Then from the darkness this guy (22 years or so) dressed all in white (sharp clothes) shows up and introduced himself as Lucifer. He was with 2 cute girls of the same age, one in each arm. The girls had tight dresses on and the like, all dolled up. They looked like people from a beer commercial. I laughed when he said his name was Lucifer and I asked "Your name is Lucifer?".. Then one of the girls got right in my face with this evil look and said "His name is Lucifer!".. I was now scared, she was crazy wicked mad the way she looked through me. He then showed us his California I.D. and it read just that, 'Lucifer'. He then offered us a cold 6 pack of Michelob he had tucked under his arm. We took the beer and passed them around, one for each in our group of 6. He and those girls didn't have any of the beer and he soon said, "Enjoy the beer, see you around.." And he left the way they came back into the darkness. It freaked us out but the Michelob was good. I would have preferred Dos Equis though. I later learned that the term "Speak of the Devil" comes from an old English saying "Speak of the Devil and he will appear."
edit on 28-2-2013 by againagain because: fixed my quote at the end

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by againagain
Sure, I think it's all common but most people don't talk about it much. I've seen countless UFOs, a gray alien, 2 ghosts, and a teenaged bigfoot once. I was on shrooms though when I saw that bigfoot so I guess that does not count. The best/worst? event was way back when I was 28, when some friends and I (3 couples) were just finishing the last of our beer at 3 AM at a park table. We were talking about Satan, as that name was carved into the table. Then from the darkness this guy (22 years or so) dressed all in white (sharp clothes) shows up and introduced himself as Lucifer. He was with 2 cute girls of the same age, one in each arm. The girls had tight dresses on and the like, all dolled up. They looked like people from a beer commercial. I laughed when he said his name was Lucifer and I asked "Your name is Lucifer?".. Then one of the girls got right in my face with this evil look and said "His name is Lucifer!".. I was now scared, she was crazy wicked mad the way she looked through me. He then showed us his California I.D. and it read just that, 'Lucifer'. He then offered us a cold 6 pack of Michelob he had tucked under his arm. We took the beer and passed them around, one for each in our group of 6. He and those girls didn't have any of the beer and he soon said, "Enjoy the beer, see you around.." And he left the way they came back into the darkness. It freaked us out but the Michelob was good. I would have preferred Dos Equis though. I later learned that the term "Speak of the Devil" comes from an old English saying "Speak of the Devil and he will appear."
edit on 28-2-2013 by againagain because: fixed my quote at the end

Welcome to the thread, AgainAgain!

That's a cool story... or a HOT story! Ha! Strange.

I am really interested in hearing about all the experiences you mentioned in detail when you have time to post.

Thanks for sharing them here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Awesome Sled!

It's fantastic to hear shared experiences from other people.

Not to get morbid, but I wonder if it's really coming from us or another entity prompting us via manipulation? If we are being manipulated, even for a good purpose, wouldn't it be considered against our free will? Not that I'm saying it's definately the case, but it makes you wonder about the similarities between a so called "good" vs. "bad" partial possession.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I feel like maybe I'm just reaching into my "higher self" sometimes when this happens, but it still feels as if it comes from a different source. Although, it could be a totally different spiritual being talking through me.... I don't know for sure. As long as the message is helping someone, they can take my freewill. I'm available.

Edit: that experience I just posted most definitely didn't come from me. That was an angel, or my spirit guide taking control to save us!

edit on 2/28/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by againagain

welcome to the thread iv also seen aliens as well. Dark gods from Orion as well as ghosts. I find your lucifer story interesting. Would of been funny if you stumbled upon an alien that fully shape-shifted to screw with your guys heads. There are legends of 3 transformers doing strange things and occurrences which also relate to Orion. But you never know dude. I never saw the creature shape-shift into a fully molded man that could speak. Maybe you stumbled upon a time traveler just looking for some fun?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Wow, it sounds like you had a premonition about the fish. Your right about wondering what the implications would have been if you went shopping with your friend. They say we have "option out" clauses in our life's contract to decide if we want out early. Who knows...... Could be you picked up on your boss buying the fish subconsciously and saw it as a good way to get out of going shopping with your friend. Lol

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I wanted to ask this before. You said your friend was wealthy with endless pockets. Tell me, Is she into esoteric topics or does she keep that stuff out of conversations. She could be a witch and heard what you said and tweaked reality lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

A couple of things .....I am terrible at the lotto. I almost never match anything either in the numbers I pick, even if I try to 'meditate' on them, or if I get the number generator 'quick pick'. Even with scratch off, my odds must be below average....maybe that goes to the 'not for personal gain' that some mention. (Unless the payoff is in buckets of little scaly fishes...really more work than gain, not to mention the risk of choking on fishbones?)

Like itsallmaya mentions, " I wonder if it's really coming from us or another entity prompting us via manipulation?"

It's certainly not something I can 'call on at will'....it's either from somewhere 'outside' myself, or it is restricted by some law of karma or other power that I cannot quite explain...hopefully it's more good than bad, I would expect 'bad' to feed my greed more...

Cryptic! .....You get a star! My friend was interested in witchcraft, and Tarot cards, even bought a rather fancy boxed set with a beautiful layout sheet. She was rather dissapointed 'cause she thought she was not particularly 'gifted' at reading them.....but we did have something of a 'psychic bond' going on, could finish each others' thoughts, sentences, etc.
She was not a very 'generous' sort of person, and probably wouldn't have tweaked reality in my favor...lol! Haven't seen her in years and years....

Now I have a mental image of her going, " Fish!! Ha, hope they're crappy little fish!"

reply to post by againagain

Wow, that was creepy.....I would have been afraid to drink the beer!
edit on 28-2-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2013 by frayed1 because: typos, typos, typos

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The "thing" was back in my room this morning when I went to bed.
Every time I would be ready to drift off it would bang on my chest of drawers beside the bed.
It did this three different times in a row when I was just about asleep!

I was getting upset with it because I really needed to get to sleep!
I think it sensed my mood and thoughts.
The third time it did it I looked over there with a frown and some "not so nice" thoughts that I projected towards it and it didn't happen again.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
The "thing" was back in my room this morning when I went to bed.
Every time I would be ready to drift off it would bang on my chest of drawers beside the bed.
It did this three different times in a row when I was just about asleep!

I was getting upset with it because I really needed to get to sleep!
I think it sensed my mood and thoughts.
The third time it did it I looked over there with a frown and some "not so nice" thoughts that I projected towards it and it didn't happen again.

Isn't that just annoying! Can get any sleep 'round here!!!!

A bit freaky I must admit!

Ok! more than a bit!!
edit on 28-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Some people are more subject to paranormal experiences than others. I personaly have only had one. My brother , Daniel, and I had a time rift experience when we were little. I remember this happen. My mom sent us to get the mail. As soon as we touched the door the light shifted and it startled me. We went inside, and my mom asked us why we went outside. I told her that we were just sent to get mail. She insisted that she didn't and the mail probably hadn't come yet. It was an hour and forty something minutes earlier.
I do not know what to make of this at all. I have heard of time skipping forwards, but not so much backwards.
Things like this only seem to happen when Daniel is around. He is now in high school and he says weird things out of character for no apparent reason. Such as "Laika. She is dead."
To which I respond "Who's Laika?" Then he says "I don't know. We will never meet her. Never have. Drank alot. She died just now." That was one of the creepy things he's said. It isn't like he is the kind of guy that would make stuff like that up either.
I realy do think that my brother is some sort of "magnent", and that some people are more prone than others. I have also tried everything I could to see if his random statements are true, such as googling the girl who died, but no luck because when I ask him for last names or something, he says he doesn't know, and there's no more information.
And if you have any insight on this please tell. We are both really curious about the time travel, and the weird phrases. Daniel has not really told anyone exept me, ever since my mom brought him to the psycologist when he was little.
(And sorry for typo's and spell errors if there are any. I'm using my phone. Its hard to type)

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join