It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
Originally posted by sled735

About 10 years ago I was driving my mom and sisters home from the cemetery where my dad is buried. It was on a back, curvy, dirt road in the country. We were coming down the side road from the church that joined the main road. At the end of this road, when you look left on the main road there is a blind curve just a short distance away. I was approaching the end of the driveway when I suddenly hit the brake rather hard... enough to skid in the gravel and come to a stop before going on the main road. I said, "Oh, I have a picture I want to show you all!" I pulled it out of my purse and passed it to my mother bedside me in the passenger seat. Then just as I was ready to pull on to the main road, a car came barreling around the curve going so fast for that little dirt road, he almost lost control in the curve!
I applied the brake to stop before running out in front of this maniac, and we all just sat there in awe of what just happened. We all came to the conclusion that an angel (or something) had made me stop there to wait on this lunatic to get past us. If I had met him farther down the road, he probably would have caused a major accident, either hitting us head on, or pushing me off the road and over the high embankment to my right. This guy had a reputation for driving crazy all the time.

FASCINATING, SLED!!

Have you told this story before? I'm having a deja vu moment!

edit on 3/1/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I skipped over your post, Mindless.
The answer is, Yes. I think it is on this thread somewhere, but I could have mentioned it in another thread or two also.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.... and glad I'm here to tell it!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled, I was looking for the post you referenced as being on pg. 70, haven't found it yet, but did get rather 'caught up' in reading some of the others....My, you have been rather 'busy' over the years!!

One exchange caught my interest....you and another poster were wondering about what might be 'common denominators' for folks that have multiple experiences...We may have some in common.

I grew up in the foothills of the Appalachian Mts, in N GA. My paternal Grandmother was from just a couple of counties further north....We both have a bit of Cherokee blood, she a bit more than I, of course, being that she was closer to the source, my GreatGreatGreat Grandfather, then there's Irish and German on both sides.

She was a 'believer' and often shared stories of her experiences and the experiences of other family members with me when I was a child. When 'things' began to happen for me, she was so calmly matter-of-fact about them (where my Mother was not), that I was not so very 'scared' by some things, or could at least cope with any fear that I did feel. She never doubted that what I was being truthful, and would offer cautionary advise about revealing my experiences to other people...or dealing with a 'haint'....

She lived in a very old log house that seemed to be 'haunted' by an old man that walked the attic, what would have been the sleeping loft in his time...He would pace across the living room ceiling, and circle the opening to the loft...a trap door in the dining room. One evening, after he'd interrupted her Bible reading several times, she went and waited under the trapdoor with her Bible in hand.

As the foot steps approached, she demanded in a strong voice, " In the name of God, What do you want?" (She had always heard this would make a ghost either answer truthfully, or leave .....and she'd gotten tired enough of him disturbing her to risk hearing him actually answer!~) She held her breath as the footsteps faltered, and stopped above her head....

The next morning she told me with an almost sorrowful shake of her head, "I think I ran old Matthew off last night!"

I had hoped I'd get to see or hear him one day, but that was the last time anyone heard from him!
..Back to reading!
edit on 3-3-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Well, Howdy, Neighbor.

I really don't know for sure where the post started about my experience with the man/ghost across the road. I was guessing. If I find it, I'll re-post it.

I wish ATS had some function button that would allow users to put in a page number to go to without having to go forward or backward through all the pages. That would improve things here very much!

Sounds like your grandmother was a pretty wise woman.
Be thankful you had an adult to turn to that believed you.

Thank you for sharing here.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I still have many more occurrences to share. Paul

This was on page 115. We are waiting.....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
black.greyfalcon.us...

Might want to check more into your german and irish roots. I think you may be neglecting a significant factor in your ancestors level of higharchy in Atlantis Or Lamuria. How far does your family go back? to the order of druids like mine? If so than yes the reasons things may be happening could be these.

I strong German genetics in me, but i have STRONG Irish in me descending from England who were allies with England long before the feud started. Meaning they had strong political influence in areas of Scottland I believe they were the Ryans. Its not my current last name my current last name is Whitton, my family spread and since has not stopped i have an unending ammount of second cousins lol. They fled to a castle where my family stayed with relatives for many generations before war broke out again and we had to scatter. My dads side is Irish and has some native in him as well. Anyways! im out for now guys.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Hey, Cryptic. Good to see you.

Who are you replying to? It will make it less confusing for us if you hit the reply button of the person you are posting to that is located in the top right of their post.

Going to bed now. My eyes are about to shut.
Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
you and frayed
and yes i will. How is everyone today. Any new updates? I think my great grandma gave me her power when i was younger. Or woke it up in me. Either way i will keep you guys updated
but that msg was directed to both of you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
you and frayed
and yes i will. How is everyone today. Any new updates? I think my great grandma gave me her power when i was younger. Or woke it up in me. Either way i will keep you guys updated
but that msg was directed to both of you.

The only new update I have at the present is that I'm sick with something similar to the flu. I can't sit up at the computer for long at at time, but I have been checking in.

Thanks to whomever gave me another flag!
Only 4 more to hit my goal of 100 flags! Almost there!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
anyone reading this. Feel free to PM me. I have various knowledge about spirits and can aid in providing a shield. If anyone is having spirit problems, I can let you know what they are. What you should and shouldn't think about to influence it.

If anyone has any questions about shapeshifters. I can try to help you identify it. There are only but a few species that can actually shapeshift.

And i hope you get better. Think about the sick feeling as your body making itself feel better. Instead of sticking to that icky feeling. Your swelling should go down, Drink some tea as well. If you have any Lemon balm i suggest drinking that as its anti viral and antibacterial. If you don't know what that is, Its in Green tea. So drink 2 cups of green tea and you will sweat a lot. Take another bath after and lay down.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Thanks. I will get some green tea.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

LOL... I am here I have been unwell. I think I was reading too much and writing too much and it brought the dreaming back, which I was not amused. I took a break. Next time I won't take a break without letting you all know.

You posted though and I checked not too long after so connections are open, evidently.

Now as for the story of my visit the other week! I was in a resting laying position and I felt that kind of thunderous parting of the time thing you go through when meeting entities that live here but, in another time space. I saw the Lizard-Man and he just told me that the time was now and to adopt the stuff he told me from before. However, like I mentioned before, the communication was not verbal, but rather visual and contextual. So it is hard to remember any specifics to what to do or how to be ready.

My resolve is to ponder the moment I had the first time and just let the memories of good things come up. This is where it gets weird as the message he recently gave was hurried and not so good. As I type I want to tell you all what it felt like (the hurriedness & preparedness of it all but, I am at a loss when trying to use words.

All I know is that the time is now, and the “whatever it is”, is already happening. So stay on your toes everyone and enjoy the transition period.

Bewildered

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the info, Cryptic...
I did some reading at the link you posted, but it doesn't 'feel' to me like there's likely any connection to that group .....my relatives left Germany in the early 1700's, and were likely too poor to have belonged to secret societies. They came from a region that I think was previously Slavic, and before that, Celtic.

My Irish family came here about the same time frame...early to mid 1700's....There was a large immigration program for colonial settlers during that time, there was a lot of recruiting in both Ireland and Germany.

My Grandmother told a lot of Irish folk tales, quite a bit about the 'wee people' or faries. She would even leave a saucer of milk for them at the spring 'house'....she would also read tea leaves (or coffee grounds) and could often be fairly accurate in her predictions. She 'practiced' a sort of 'healing' magic....small spells/charms to cure one of warts or styes.

She did tell me once, (with a completely serious expression ) that her Mother in law had been a 'real' witch, lol.

reply to post by sled735

Hope you get to feeling better! I second the green tea....You might also try some chicken soup!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
they left a saucer of milk out because the Orions in their docile form are seen are cats, panthers. And they are little people they crawl around on all fours but can be seen as massive creatures too.

Think of yetis, they too are in the land of fairies if i recall

Now why would they leave out milk? Isin't it superstitious folklore that cats love milk?
Maybe some people say the *fairies* often as cats and thought the milk would be a good offering to recognize its love for felines. It too may be a feline we don't know. But they are chamelon like. And non reptilian. If i recall animals like cats are psychic. If a species were to get infected virally and deform into another stage of evolution. Eventually they become somewhat humanlike. But animals. If you know the esoteric nature of cats.

They love to lurk, And lurk around in the darkness. They love stalking. So if you wanted to pay homage to your way of life. What would you do? Be one with the shadows, they are some form of dog or cat. Something inbetween. But they evolved a moderately humanoid body that still walks on all fours but has the ability to stand and shape-shift. They love their tail. But when they mold their body they regain former forms.

It proved to me it was an alien. So why me. Still wondering about that one.

tribes.tribe.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

All I know is that the time is now, and the “whatever it is”, is already happening. So stay on your toes everyone and enjoy the transition period.

I am really getting tired of waiting for "whatever it is" that is supposedly going to happen.
We (humans) have been getting warnings to be ready ever since I can remember...

When I was growing up there was the threat of war on the U.S., then something happening in the 80's, then the 90's, then the turn of the century with the Y2K scare, then 12-21-12.
Nothing happened except for 9-11 during that time span.

And, they still say, "Be prepared." I am beginning to think they are using scare tactics to feed off our fears.
They gave my friend, Alfred2012, every reason to think they would be coming in December of last year, but they never showed. I was really let down! They lost a large amount of credibility with me on that one.

I DO feel like something will happen this year in the form of major natural disasters. I try to keep extra food and supplies on hand at all times... just in case.

I'm really getting tired of waiting. If it's going to happen, then let it happen already! It's no fun not knowing how to plan for the future... or wondering if there will even be a future (on Earth).

I don't know... maybe this is just my illness talking. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I feel better today than I have all week.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My computer has been on the blink.

This isn't anything scary, but I'll share it. It is one of those things that makes you say... What?!

The other day I was thinking of a girlfriend I hadn't heard from in over a year. I hadn't thought about her much either. I figure as long as I don't hear from people things must be going okay. But on this day she was on my mind. It made me wonder if something was wrong with her.

Later that evening I received a call from her! That blew my mind!!

She was having problems with her husband, and may be getting a divorce. She was really upset.

Strange how people pick up vibs from people they care about, huh?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thanks for the heads up.

It would be nice to have more information so we would know "how" to be prepared.

Do we need to stock food? Take cover in the mountains? Prepare mentally/spiritually?

To say "be prepared" can cover a wide range of things to prepare for, you know?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

I wanted to say, I enjoyed reading your story about your grandmother's haunted house. I don't know how people can live in a place like that, hearing footsteps, knowing there is a ghost living with you! Shiver!

I have heard that saying, too, about asking a ghost/spirit, "In the name of Jesus (or God), what do you want?"
I've been told they have to answer, or leave. Seems your granny's ghost chose to leave. Good!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope people continue posting here. I see where Sled has a goal of 100 flags. Hope you reach it, Sled. Things seem to be slowing down again.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Since I don't have anything to post, I thought I would share this full-length video of a new episode of The Dead Files. It is rare to find full-length videos any more without a charge to watch them. So enjoy...

This episode talks about ghosts who can A-Port objects from one place to another. There are several people on this thread who have experienced this, including myself. According to Amy, these types of ghosts can be dangerous!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My computer has been on the blink.

This isn't anything scary, but I'll share it. It is one of those things that makes you say... What?!

The other day I was thinking of a girlfriend I hadn't heard from in over a year. I hadn't thought about her much either. I figure as long as I don't hear from people things must be going okay. But on this day she was on my mind. It made me wonder if something was wrong with her.

Later that evening I received a call from her! That blew my mind!!

She was having problems with her husband, and may be getting a divorce. She was really upset.

Strange how people pick up vibs from people they care about, huh?

I explained how this works. A soul is a web of memories and emotions. When ever you meet someone, if you think back to that moment you met them it should trigger in the webs of souls signalling memories from the other person. It channels if there is emotion put into it, and becomes an invading thought.

The reason being is because it tethers the memories, And pulling memories from the other person to tell both sides of the story. This is why you usually are fighting in your head about what happened. Because both people see it differently.

The thing is, now that you are aware of this. Do not abuse it. Be careful because if you try to bring harm unto others will damage you karmatically as the intent is branded on the person and also yourself because of the tethering link.

Nothing comes without sacrifise, even great power. For the powers i have, in strength they may grow. But consume they do upon drawing them. These are not methods to be toyed with by a messy mind. The stronger you get the more you can fabricate your reality, meaning if you are having self doubts it will appear. If you are having negative thoughts about someone it will appear. You will be kicking yourself wondering... Is there some strange force guiding my life? Yes the higher self. What is the higher self? The over all awareness. Weither you think of a particular topic, be it what it is. You will feel plesent or not. This is your true self. These other people who speak, speak on terms of fear in a non embracing way.

As you have seen, i speak both of the light and the dark. I do not neglect. Beyond the black and white i am tuning into the pixels. the realm of the nether. There are thing i can teach you. I will help the people here as much as i can to guide them on their way. Am i religious? Well i guess now i sort of am. I still hold true to my pantheism. As i know the universes complexities are dependent on coexistence of substances and conscious intent.

I do not claim accension. Do i look like a glowing or voidish energy being? No i do not. And i were to be one. I would be a void. You are wondering, that's associated with evil. Nay, i absorb all. I neglect nothing. I do not shield myself from the world with light. Nore do i blind and burn it. For the light is both a holy and destructive thing. The loving lord would not want to blind his children, you must think of this.

Love is not the light, this is where we are lost. The light nore the dark be neither good nor evil. Tis just a state of being. To project and to blind. Or to arbsorb and mystify. You be the judges of your own path.
I will do my best for what i can. I feel much distress in what i have seen. Tho i have banished my anxieties and loneliness. The visions are what consume me with grief. And that is why i am here. Why i teach you my points of views.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This goes to all of you out there that are getting frustrated about what it is time for and/or time to do.

I tell you the truth there are no preparations that can be made to keep you safe. You will stand in the light of your own character and you will judge what things are good and what, is left wanting. Do not be fooled I am not talking about what is good on earth. This is spiritual preparedness. Ask you’re "self", am I the best me I can be, in a manner that I can show to the true essence of what made all things. Have I taken my own will into my hands and justly blinded myself from my own inner truth. Do I receive as well as I give? Do I judge people, places and things when the only judge is the power that is at the center of all things you, me and the trees and the rocks, or do I look to discern the truth about these things and move on leaving them without judgement but, acknowledgement even if it is not good?

In those eyes are you truth or are you something that exists without knowing you exist with the trees and the rocks and that like all of creation you are a part of this great abstract living portrait of possibilities. Do you enjoy each breath as if it was a miracle? This is what will be important. This is how to prepare. Put on your best dress or suit (metaphysically speaking) because truth and might of what you really are (which to me is a brother/sister of Christ which resides in each of us and thus children or Creations of that which is the first light of consciousness.) If we are brothers and sisters in Christ or God then we are the same with the trees and all things so who are we to feel bad about things, unless off course, we desire to learn all the bad things that can happen when we take God’s power and use it to create and define our own reality. If this is your choice I wish you good luck and may the power of love receive you and teach you quickly so that you can return to the brother/sisterhood of humankind.

How, I ask, do you explain a subtle conversation with no words at a level deeper than any other communication I have ever experienced and put it into words. I just reread what I wrote and though it gets to the point it lacks in grace and hope. Words cause it to be involuntarily diminished from its own natural beauty. You asked with frustration and this is the best I can do. I hope I have not offended but, rather, encouraged people to look at themselves and make ready for the voyage of man to the return of the kingdom of peace.

Now get ready god is coming!

P.S. for Humors sake, just change your undies, you wouldn't want to have to leave suddenly without a clean pair.
edit on 11-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: added humor

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join