It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thank you very much for sharing this. You are a statement of your radiance.

edit on 11-3-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

How, I ask, do you explain a subtle conversation with no words at a level deeper than any other communication I have ever experienced and put it into words. I just reread what I wrote and though it gets to the point it lacks in grace and hope. Words cause it to be involuntarily diminished from its own natural beauty. You asked with frustration and this is the best I can do. I hope I have not offended but, rather, encouraged people to look at themselves and make ready for the voyage of man to the return of the kingdom of peace.

Now get ready god is coming!

P.S. for Humors sake, just change your undies, you wouldn't want to have to leave suddenly without a clean pair.
edit on 11-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: added humor

Yeah, that exactly how i would describe telepathy with God. There are no words spoken but you feel the weight of what is being said. It is very spiritual. I believe i am ready. I do feel the energies in the world. You know, before i called down yahweh. I was talking to my friends about how the trees are alive. How they have deep wisdom and influence the birds and all life. I spoke of them being intelligent but not conscious the way we are. That's when i heard the whistle from the woods. I mimic the sound to have it returned. My friends were bewildered ( that was weird man, you don't say?)
Suddenly i had the prayer of yahweh come to mind. I did it and that creature materialized in 10 feet on front of me on a slope. I pointed to it and said hey guys don't freak out look. And they both were on their feet backing away muttering cougar.

So yeah. Iv come to conclusions here. That if the messiah does not open the doors. That Yahweh will return for 3 days. Soon after that. Lucifer will appear and claim to bring salvation to a doomed planet.

So my advice in the 3 days of darkness. Is to trust yourself, Learn the way of the universe. How life is etched in the ground and trees. How each planet spins and separately themselves contain life. We need to see beyond our concepts of what we perceive as god and dissolve it because God is coming. And will not be as what people expect. We have been deliberately led astray. As all prophecies say, the word of god will fall on deaf ears in the end times. How can this be possible if Christianity is one of the biggest religions? Its simple. Because that too is a false religion lol. Anyways there are powers that our souls have. Which protects us from harmful spirits.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks, Everyone who posted last night.

I appreciate the encouraging words, and I look forward to God's return. Actually... I didn't know He had left.

I mean, He lives in the heart of all who accept him. He never went anywhere. It is only those who are blinded to the truth who think He is no longer with us. But...

We are getting off topic... again.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi sled735,

When I was a kid we lived on a farm in a tiny town of 50 people. We would often play kick the can (remember that game?) and red rover, etc... One evening we were playing at dusk and I ran toward the corn fields when I saw a huge black dog with red eyes growling at me. I remember screaming and running for the house as it chased after me but when I got to the porch it disappeared. I was only 5 years old but I remember it clearly. My brother says he remembers trying to calm me down and believes me to this day that I saw some sort of spirit.

Back in 2004 driving home from my last day of work (company went out of business) I was on hwy 360 in Arlington, Texas when I saw a dog on a grassy patch in the median (where two highways join with the 'on' ramp) The poor dog was just lying there looking emaciated and it really worried me so I pulled over to the side of the highway, got out, and ran back to the area. The dog was gone. Impossible! There was no way that dog could run across the highway without cars skidding or honking, and he looked sick, too! Another motorist pulled over to ask me if I was in trouble. "Did you see a dog back there?" I asked. He only shook his head. I swear, I thought I was going nuts. I never did see that dog again. Some friends suggested maybe I hallucinated because I was under stress from losing my job but I wasn't. I was actually happy to be out of work and felt relieved to finally be out from under a job I did not like.

My parents were caretakers for a big mansion back in the 90s in Hannibal, Missouri and I would often stay with them since they got to live rent-free on the top floor. There were many paranormal events taking place there. I would often get into a contest of turning off lights in the music room. I would turn one off and it would flick back on again. This game when on for quite a while until I got fed up and walked away. Then all the lights would turn off at once. I never once felt threatened. Hannibal has a big history of haunted places.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Snap, you are quite the astute one today with the humours. LOL. I really appreciated your post. Your right he/she never left but, I and probably most of the world have been forced to distraction by the constant attention one must pay to the world outside of ones inner world. (Thus the need for a return from the king of the inner world, who will come back in the flesh and rule with his kind for 1,000 years.) It may not be so for you but, the whole process is for those who need, not those who have found it already.

To get off the spiritual trip, which I agree is a distraction; I must say it is the only explanation I can give to your question, "what are we preparing for". I didn't want to write it but, I had too.

Listen, thanks Cryptic Southpaw I think you definitely got the point I was making. Also thanks "starshift". I enjoyed your post and agree that it reveals my true spirit and that my inner house does need to be dusted off. Your expression brought me to my favourite mood which is melancholy.

Now please try to remember this is the communication I had with the Lizard-Man entity just the other week so it is on topic and the spiritual question was just unavoidable.

Love this place and thanks for letting me be a member, and again my latest story post was in answer to a question asked. I didn't “want” to get spiritual on yawls’ heads.

Enjoy the days!

edit on 12-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Just wanted to add an emoticon.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Really enjoyed your story! I was particularly interested in the first and the second dog. If you go back and read my “lizard-man and bird-man” stories (page #101), both had the same components though different personal responses. The lizard-man was the more informative and full of communication and the bird-man was the one that manipulated an emotional response of compassion from me. I too went over to help the creature but, alas it bit me and I still have the mark on my arm today. (No not my forehead or my hand.) LOL I wonder if these type of events are some sort of initiate characterization to “cross time” entities that pushed through the veil.

Anyhow it is odd that I found similarity in our stories as they are so different and yet so much alike.

Great post!

edit on 12-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added page number referance.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I am the keeper of the seven keys?

If so, i shall be like this. Lol. But a king for 1000 years you say. Would the king have to make a bargin for those extra years? Is it a deception? Cus id rather not be ruled by an evil mad king for 1000 years. I would rather be doing other things then this honestly. I want to plant a forest. And make oasis's. I want to be a scientist so i can create life and build homes for dying off species of plants and animals. I want to preserve life since its so fragile.

Regardless of what will be granted to me. After all these hellish events i will spread seeds throughout the world. It will be glorious. If i am among the living who return to earth. I will influence the others choices to allow all plants to grow. Its rather demonic the campaign on cannabis and other various plants. They should be left alone. I hate people for this but they know not how cannabis was created by god for us. Genetically viable just as bananas. My friend grave me a disney plate a while ago. I am seeing some crazy things on it. And i will make a thread about it because i don't feel like spamming the pictures here.

But there are aliens on this plate... and symbols of yahweh. I think we really are stumbling on things here. I believe that the elite might know of yahweh as well. Specifically the free masons.
Hmm. This is all very very interesting. And what of this Y shape that was burned into my vision well looking at the plate? Twas an ancient symbol. A cross with a Y in it. A friend told me they reconized the symbol i drew as the copper rod? Of mosses? Why is this all connecting? Didn't horus wield a staff? I mean. It is the answer to the riddle of the sphinx. A man and his destiny. But what man? Why have i see the things i have? Why do i know the things i do? Am i going crazy? I can't be. For i still see things to clearly. I cannot focus on life like the rest of you. How the paranormal was something wonderous for me, And how overtime. Gradually consumed my life.

Who will be king for 1000 years? Shall they rule with a compassionate heart? And banish ignorance?

Sorry for me getting religious there. But this was a paranormal experience. Looking at a plate? Il show you one picture tho. this is what i saw.

See that Y symbol. That's the symbol that kind of was burned on my eyelids when i closed my eyes. Then the symbol was gone. I drew it tho as quickly as i could.
edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi, Sled!

Why, yes, I have
Being a small child I had "ghost" experiences, but those sort of simmered down until I was in my teens. When I was in my mid-late teens, I had a few UFO sightings and began having prophetic dreams, things that essentially died down until I was in my mid-late 20s. When I was 29, things sort of exploded open with paranormal activity in my home, UFO sightings, and many, many other things that would take me 10 pages to write about and would be dismissed as completely unbelievable anyway
A lot of it was very terrifying, but as I got more perspective on the situation, it completely simmered down. All I really experience now is a very strange thing with my husband and two children, especially my 11-year-old daughter, and that is, we dream the same dreams on the same nights. It's actually kind of cool, if not a little freaky

I looked for answers for years as to not only what was causing it but what it all meant and what I've found out is that there is such a thing as paranormal fallout after "contact" and ufo sightings. I've also read that some people are more prone to ufo sightings and the like because some people are a bit more naturally tuned in to that sort of thing, some people have a natural "light" about them that acts like a beacon, drawing all sorts of things to it, like a moth to a light bulb, good and bad. It's being able to control how strongly that "light" emits in order to deter experiences. I hope that makes sense

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Hi sled735,

When I was a kid we lived on a farm in a tiny town of 50 people. We would often play kick the can (remember that game?) and red rover, etc... One evening we were playing at dusk and I ran toward the corn fields when I saw a huge black dog with red eyes growling at me. I remember screaming and running for the house as it chased after me but when I got to the porch it disappeared. I was only 5 years old but I remember it clearly. My brother says he remembers trying to calm me down and believes me to this day that I saw some sort of spirit.

Back in 2004 driving home from my last day of work (company went out of business) I was on hwy 360 in Arlington, Texas when I saw a dog on a grassy patch in the median (where two highways join with the 'on' ramp) The poor dog was just lying there looking emaciated and it really worried me so I pulled over to the side of the highway, got out, and ran back to the area. The dog was gone. Impossible! There was no way that dog could run across the highway without cars skidding or honking, and he looked sick, too! Another motorist pulled over to ask me if I was in trouble. "Did you see a dog back there?" I asked. He only shook his head. I swear, I thought I was going nuts. I never did see that dog again. Some friends suggested maybe I hallucinated because I was under stress from losing my job but I wasn't. I was actually happy to be out of work and felt relieved to finally be out from under a job I did not like.

My parents were caretakers for a big mansion back in the 90s in Hannibal, Missouri and I would often stay with them since they got to live rent-free on the top floor. There were many paranormal events taking place there. I would often get into a contest of turning off lights in the music room. I would turn one off and it would flick back on again. This game when on for quite a while until I got fed up and walked away. Then all the lights would turn off at once. I never once felt threatened. Hannibal has a big history of haunted places.

Ah something i am familiar with. Take a look at my avatar. Was it like that? The being i saw was a shapeshifter. They often test people to see your capacity for emotion, your tolerance of fear and level of emotional evolution.

The thing is they want you to understand that the fear you relate to an unknown animal, is not related to the unknown dog you saw. The thing is when they pop up people realize right away they are not *normal* dogs. At this point you are to ask upon the being to turn into a man. If the being does this. Than it is a benevolent being. Chances are it is Yahweh. And yes sled they have always been here. But the bulk of their fleet will leave their planet for 3 days to come here. That is all the time they have to offer. To try to convince people to come with them. Beyond that.

Its Lucifer, And i am warning you. That in my dream. I talked to the tower or some voice and asked if they would take me. They said no they are only taking the children. So be forewarned. I would rather not believe what my dream has told me because it is horrible. But i must confess what my dream has said despite my bitterness towards it. I think that means yahweh is our only salvation for adults and their children alike.

I realized something upon asking further. Why the Pleiades are doing this? why are they torturing us?
Then i realized. Its because of the Wheel of Time. What is the Wheel of time? It is the event that happens every 26,000 years. Some explosion happens in the center of our galaxy. And this wave evolves everything it touches. I believe they come everytime just before this wave hits us. To intercept the us reaching an energy stage. They fear that we would remember our passed. The sickness they rot on us, the wars everything. Humanity would be compelled to annihilate them. Orion coincidentally knows about these events when it happens. So they come here to help us. Because they know about the Pleiades holding us back all they can do is remove their children for a short time... Unless the messiah bring everyone underground. Either way. There are 2 main plans set in place to save us.

Good thing bewildered is here. I believe he is an authentic seer too. Yeah i might upset people by claiming to be a seer. But i am. I am young and i am not like others my age.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Hi sled735,

OMG your post gave me the creeps, truly! I have encountered that dog twice, indirectly. If you google "hell hound" you'll find pictures of it (well, sketches, not real pictures) and info about it.

Back in 2007, I encountered that thing twice in two different places. I used to give readings, picture readings. I would use a photograph of a person or place, usually a house or piece of land that someone said was haunted. When doing a home or land reading, it would almost be like remote viewing, in that I would use an outside shot of the place and, not knowing anything about the inside, would "enter" it and be able to see what was in there, how it looked, and lastly, be able to tell what, if anything, was really taking up residence in it. I was actually pretty good at this
Anyway, so a woman gives me a picture of her childhood home, which was common for some reason, and tells me it always felt haunted. I do the reading, everything was fine, until I reached the hallway upstairs. At the end of the hallway was this dog, just like you described, huge, I mean really, really huge, ears that stood up wolf-like, thick black fur that was very thick and kind of wavy/curly, really like the size of a small bear. It looked like a bear-dog to me. It was very terrifying and it just sort of sat, guarding a door in the hallway. Oddly, that thing was still very active in that home years after the people moved out. HOw I know it was still active and I wasn't just seeing something from the past, like a loop, was that it warned me to leave the house immediately, that it didn't want anything to do with me, but to leave it alone. So I did. When I told the woman about what I saw, she said it made sense because she could hear an animal in the house, something growling. When I described the hallway and where it sat, she said it made sense because her brother, who later in real life killed a man and was jailed for it, used to dabble in very dark things. I mean very dark things. This dog was sort of like a guardian of some sort, not a protector, but a guardian, there because of things that man had done. He wasn't the man's guardian, it's kind of hard to explain.

So then comes the second time, a couple of months after that reading I did where I saw it the first time. My mom's house has always been very creepy, very haunted. There are definite things in that home and she's always had the worst luck in it. It even burned down a few years ago and was rebuilt, but it's still creepy, there's still stuff in there. Anyway, things had gotten suddenly worse in her home, so she had me come in to do a live reading on it. I didn't even make it down the basement stairs when I saw it. It looked exactly the same as the other one except that it had glowing yellow/green eyes. Now, when I say they talk, I don't mean their mouths move, I mean it's telepathically. See, they're not really dogs, so just remember that or it sounds even crazier than it should otherwise
So, this thing was guarding a door downstairs and basically told me the same thing that the first one did. It did not want to mess with me, but it would if I didn't leave and leave it alone. These things seem to appear and get stuck in places or even around some people. They seem to materialize in places with a dark history or around people with a dark history. The last time I was at my mother's (I live out of state now) I did not see it. This was after the fire.

I wouldn't worry that anything is stuck around you. I would like to know, however, if anything significant happened on that land in the past, something bad I mean. They are creepy to run into, absolutely terrifying!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
they are indeed terrorfying mountain girl but your gunna need to get used to it. They have plenty of wisdom to share with you. And they are benevolent. There are 2 factions. Good ones and not so good ones. But regardless both factions of Syrians will look at you with respect if you do the same without fear. They only generate the fear and impose it on you.

I know many people claim, they do this because they absorb humans negative emotions. This is false. These beings PULSE their own energy. they do not require us as a source of energy. That would be redundant.

But what it wants you to see is fear is a protective tool. To understand the language of emotion and to speak it, you must first know the alphabet. You don't shy from the letter G or D because its hard to learn how to pronounce of you don't like the sound. Its just a language. If you only knew 14 letters because you were afraid of the other ones. You kinda get the picture of why people are spirtually broken and lost.

edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
But a king for 1000 years you say. Would the king have to make a bargin for those extra years? Is it a deception?

Now, Cryptic, you know who. He goes by the King of kings, the man, the son/sun of God, Jesus (God made flesh.)

OK, enough I don't want to get in trouble again. Sled735 is pulling the reins on topic chains so we must be more prudent. I agree with Sled735 too. It disrupts the flow of the topic when we divert but, we all understand that sometimes a comment must be answered, so there is leniency in moderation.

She started a topic about paranormal experiences and, as much as possible, we must bring all our writings back to that even when posting about spiritual stuff.

So, Cryptic! That is who and we will all have to see about the when’s and we all know the why’s.

Take care, Ciao

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
But a king for 1000 years you say. Would the king have to make a bargin for those extra years? Is it a deception?

Now, Cryptic, you know who. He goes by the King of kings, the man, the son/sun of God, Jesus (God made flesh.)

OK, enough I don't want to get in trouble again. Sled735 is pulling the reins on topic chains so we must be more prudent. I agree with Sled735 too. It disrupts the flow of the topic when we divert but, we all understand that sometimes a comment must be answered, so there is leniency in moderation.

She started a topic about paranormal experiences and, as much as possible, we must bring all our writings back to that even when posting about spiritual stuff.

So, Cryptic! That is who and we will all have to see about the when’s and we all know the why’s.

Take care, Ciao

I'v only been shown things, As much as i have been shown i have always tried to answer why i experienced the things i have.

There's often answers i know and end up looking up and reading an article. Or i would think of methods of submarines and i find out that they are building new models with a similar design. I have many ideas. But i would post how this would be done but idea sharks and what not. Can't have anyone making a sub that can go to the depths of the sea.

But interesting info there. The reason why i mentioned the 7 keys is because im born not far from the ojibwe capital its only a short drive. And my town is directly below some lake. Where relics are hidden. As well as lake ontario was just on the other side as well. My weird dream of the spirit wolf that emerged from the cage. Just to many weird things in my life, Many times i have saw objects that are relating to another object. But i'm quite to try and identify it, When i see a shadow i don't just assume alien or ghost. First thought is seeing a coat or something making it look that way. Its when im staring directly at things. That are moving. That's when i know my mind is not play tricks on me when the movement isin't stationary to one spot. If you know what i mean. People seem to think people are just trippin out staring at the same spot * yeah it happens* but i usually see through that. Its when i see something i know isin't one of those that i pay extra attention. There are a lot of interesting things happening.

And my apologies for derailing there. But reasons being is its all related to my experiences. The ghosts toned down just like mountain girl, but ufos and other things. I have seen a few. I actually took my dog for a walk 4 days ago, i was looking at the Orion Constellation. I was staring at it for a couple minutes then i saw movement and looked towards the left and it looked like a plane. Just blinking but it was like a slow blink. And it made an orbit towards the left around the school where i was. And make a loop towards the same direction across from Orion. There was some light in the way, i couldnt tell how long i could see it over this mountain. I have no idea if that was a plane or not. But it came at an odd time... This is the life i try to explain to people and they think im crazy. When there was no plane in sight before... Lol /facepalm

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Welcome, Texasgirl.
You haven't posted here before, have you? (Sorry, if you have, and I forgot. My memory seems to be on the blink lately... too much going on at once. Ha! )

I would have said that the dog was your animal totem, but then if it was, I don't think it would have chased you/frightened you... unless it was trying to drive you inside to protect you from something outdoors. Maybe there was danger around you that you didn't notice? Seeing a dog again on the interstate caused you to pull over. That could have prevented you from being involved in an accident if you hadn't been delayed by stopping.
There are many accounts of people being saved by things delaying them just a few minutes. We discussed this not too long ago on this thread.

The haunted house sounds like it was just a playful spirit seeking attention.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I hope you enjoy reading all the fantastic posts on this thread... every topic you can imagine (paranormal) is discussed somewhere throughout the thread.

Edit to add: I just read Mountaingirl's post concerning the dog.
I would listen to her. She seems to know more about these dogs than I do! And... I had even forgotten about the "Hell Hound" that people see.
I'm usually more "up on my game", but I've been sick (and still am), and a lot of personal things going on, so my mind isn't up to par right now.

edit on 3/12/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

To get off the spiritual trip, which I agree is a distraction; I must say it is the only explanation I can give to your question, "what are we preparing for". I didn't want to write it but, I had too.

Now please try to remember this is the communication I had with the Lizard-Man entity just the other week so it is on topic and the spiritual question was just unavoidable.
Love this place and thanks for letting me be a member, and again my latest story post was in answer to a question asked. I didn't “want” to get spiritual on yawls’ heads. Enjoy the days!

I didn't mean to make you feel like I was spanking your hand, Paul.
You are very appreciated here on this thread, and I hope you stick around until I let it die... the thread, that is.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hi, Mountaingirl. Thanks for posting. I'll have to reply when I have more time. I'm about to start my routine to get ready for work now.

I would love to hear some details about your experiences. Believe me, they won't be ridiculed here! Have you looked back through this thread?! You will be in "good company", if you wish to share, I promise.

Edit to add: Thank you for the advice about the dog. I edited my reply post to her. I hadn't read your reply at the time.
You have a gift! Awesome!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hi Mountaingirl1111 enjoyed your post immensely. I used to study dream work back in the seventies when I was twenty and in my teens. I learned allot about dreamscape and how to wake up in your dream and so on. Only once though do I remember having co-dreaming experience and it was not planned.

The more stories I hear about the more I have come to the understanding that, like you mention, there must be certain radiance about the people having the majority of these types of experiences. It has to be, because in all the studying I have done nothing readied me for my most profound lessons. They occurred because I was open to them and I did not judge them as anything but, just an experience. I do remember that being a key factor when communicating with Lizard-Dude.

Anyhow, great points in your post!
Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Dear Sled735.

I was feeling spanked. LOL. I agree that it is so hard to stay on topic for me because of the interchangeable nature of the topic. That’s all. I am trying to stay within the boundaries as an exercise and a new focus on what I am saying within the boundaries of what has been defined.

Thanks for your kindness though.

Paul

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Dear Sled735.

I was feeling spanked. LOL. I agree that it is so hard to stay on topic for me because of the interchangeable nature of the topic. That’s all. I am trying to stay within the boundaries as an exercise and a new focus on what I am saying within the boundaries of what has been defined.

Thanks for your kindness though.

Paul

You're so funny!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thought I better edit to add this to stay on topic...

I was sitting at work this morning, at 5:28 a.m., and I saw a white misty figure float through the dorm... again!
I hadn't seen anything in awhile, but it may be starting up again. We'll see...
edit on 3/13/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpawpicture tho. this is what i saw.

That Y is a ruin symbol. My friend, DarkBlade71 that posted on here back in the thread did a painting that looks very similar to this symbol. He made a thread that I think you would enjoy giving a look. The first post doesn't show all the painting. Scroll on down to see the finished product. Interesting posts on that thread too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, here is my post... what I "got" from the painting. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/13/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join