It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by zarp3333

The secret to gravity is this; In order to stop magnetism from affecting you, you would have to completely block it out. So the real question is how do you block all magnetism from affecting your surroundings? If someone can figure that out, they figured out anti-gravity. So far we know that Gold and other few materials posses the ability to block out magnetism, but the earth still produces what they call magnetism on non-ferrous metals. So GOLD is still affected. That brings back how do you stop all magnetism from affecting your surroundings? So far no one has been able to do it.

Sorry my friend but you are wrong. Gravity is NOT magnetism. gravity holds the planet together, gravity is the force that keeps everything on the surface of the earth from drifting off into space (including keeping the earth held together) everything is affected by gravity. How many pieces of magnetic wood have you found? Or magnetic dogs? or magnetic fish? or magnetic cheese? or magnetic carpet? The list could go on forever. Einstein was attempting to create what is know as a unified field theory to tie the general theory of relativity with electromagnetism. Gravity is NOT magnetism.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Now I am not saying those turned objects were made of clay, no they were made of rock.
But for instance at Pumapunka you can see that is made of cement that was poured into molds, to make pre-fab building sections.
Something the Incas did not know how to do BTW.
But the ancient cement did not use lime like we do, they made cement using salt. Probably. A different kind of cement using soda or soda ash or something that works and lasts for a long time and turns to diorite.
geology.about.com...

Look at the back side of the gateway to the sun.
www.world-mysteries.com...

Obviously that was made in a mold. People have blinders on and don't want to admit the obvious, so they rarely show the back of the thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by zarp3333

The secret to gravity is this; In order to stop magnetism from affecting you, you would have to completely block it out. So the real question is how do you block all magnetism from affecting your surroundings? If someone can figure that out, they figured out anti-gravity. So far we know that Gold and other few materials posses the ability to block out magnetism, but the earth still produces what they call magnetism on non-ferrous metals. So GOLD is still affected. That brings back how do you stop all magnetism from affecting your surroundings? So far no one has been able to do it.

Sorry my friend but you are wrong. Gravity is NOT magnetism. gravity holds the planet together, gravity is the force that keeps everything on the surface of the earth from drifting off into space (including keeping the earth held together) everything is affected by gravity. How many pieces of magnetic wood have you found? Or magnetic dogs? or magnetic fish? or magnetic cheese? or magnetic carpet? The list could go on forever. Einstein was attempting to create what is know as a unified field theory to tie the general theory of relativity with electromagnetism. Gravity is NOT magnetism.

You are in luck as you happen to have an alien scientist in your midst who can simply explain it to you.

Imagine you are standing on a balloon, in space, and there is a ruler painted on it.
As the balloon expands, so does the ruler. So now then you measure the balloon with the ruler, and the balloon does not appear to be expanding. But it is. And you are standing on it, so you feel it push up against your feet.

And you are expanding too, and because of that, you cannot see it expanding.

But there are some geniuses out there, who when they did the math, said hold on, we might be expanding into hyperspace, n dimensional space, in fact the universe might be expanding. And if so then maybe we can see that if we look in space, Hubble looked, saw galaxies, where others previously thought they were gas nebula, proto planet stuff. They thought previously the Milky way galaxy was the entire universe. But they also spotted the red and blue shift. That shows that the universe is expanding. In all directions like raisins in raisin bread.

But so are the planets and everything in the universe, except black holes. They are getting left behind when everything else is expanding, a supernova has exploded and is sending the core the other way. Shrinking.

So what does it look like on the atomic scale then? So you see gravity is caused by the expansion of matter.
Thats why Einstein said space curves around massive bodies. Around matter.

So if you imagine an atom is like a little bubble, it is expanding. In the quantum foam. And so when it tries to expand, it causes a spherical wave in that foam. A wave that travels at the speed of light and crests at the electron radius.
That shell, is called an electron. Electro-magnetism, is that wave, and that wave crest.
When its a wave that hasn't crested it is magnetism. Where it crests, we can use it as electricity. And measure it as an electron.
Black body radiation, is that wave energy. Dark energy, is also that wave energy.
So you see gravity is a physical force. Einstein was always careful to say E=mc2 where E is KINETIC energy.
Physical force as opposed to electro-magnetism or that type of energy.

When you jump off a building you do not feel pulled to the earth, and if you are in an elevator also same thing.
Newton said gravity was an attractive force, Einstein showed it is not.
You feel weightless, you do not feel pulled towards earth, in fact you don't feel anything until you hit the ground.
Suddenly it is a physical process.
The reason people are so vague on this subject is because nuclear explosions are like supernova explosions and they are caused by gravity, not electro-magnetism.

When a star core can no longer expand along with the rest of the universe, it explodes. It implodes and then explodes. The arrow of time is the direction the universe is expanding. Outward from all points.
Black holes go the wrong way.

Eventually though, they rebound and explode. Although thats not something people want to admit just yet.
Neither is the expanding earth, (see youtube) something people want to accept yet.

It is conceptually difficult for people to understand, how gravity could be merely a push, under your feet.
Well its not just that because space-time is curved. And that too is conceptually difficult for most people to grasp. But consider the balloon again, and consider it is putting out waves of energy. So even if you had another balloon beside you, it would be expanding at the same rate, and be falling towards the one or attracted by electro-magnetism, but also being repelled by dark energy

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Hi Rocketman 7, Just wondering were you explaining that to me or the the person I originally responded too?

All good points, I have read about the expansion of the universe theory before and how it could lead to a 'big snap' opposite of the 'big bang' i guess. Interesting stuff. I have to disagree with one statement you made though 'When you jump off a building you do not feel pulled to the earth, and if you are in an elevator also same thing.' When you jump off a building you are pulled towards the center of the earth as a consequence of gravity acting on your mass. Gravity causes you to fall downwards. You might feel (partially) weightless but that's to do with the fact you have air resistance acting on your body as an upward force relative to you travelling downwards. Terminal velocity is a direct consequence of air resistance acting on you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe interesting to some:

It is now agreed, that the TIHUANACO civilisation is modeled on the pre-incan HUANKA civilisation revealed by an extraordinary skill in fabricating objects in stone.A recent ethnological discovery shows that some witch-doctors in the HUANKA tradition, use no tools to make their little stone objects, but still use a chemical dissolution of the stone material by plant extracts. The starting stone material (silicate or silico-aluminate) is dissolved by the organic extracts, and the viscous slurry is then poured into a mould where it hardens. Already known are examples of fabrication of objects in hard stone by moulding a geopolymeric compound of the Na-,K-poly(sialate)(silico-oxo-aluminate) type. In this case, alcaline mineral reactants such as alcaline frit, caustic soda, soda (the Natron salt of the ancient egyptians) are used (l).On the other hand , in the case of pre-incan HUANKA civilisation, the geopolymeric reaction takes place through organo-mineral complexes as intermediate (plants).These chemical mechanism are known in geochemical, mineralogical, and geopolymeric sciences, espe- cially in certain synthesis of zeolithic type poly(sialates)

With addition of oxalic acid to vinegar (1 M) (Fig. 4) maximum rate of dissolution is reached
after which at higher concentration of oxalic acid, apart from slowing down due to reduced disso-
ciation of the acid, the calcium oxalate precipitates and hinders the action. Addition of citric acid
improves the yield (Fig.4), which apart from its own dissolution action, forms a soluble complex
with the calcium oxalate and renders the oxalic acid more efficient for the disaggregation. Maxi-
mum bio-tooling action is obtained with a solution containing:
- vinegar (1 M) (acetic acid)
- oxalic acid (0.9 M)
- citric acid (0.78 M)
Addition of formic acid (Fig.5) slows down the action of citric acid. The high pH of the
solution reduces the dissociation of the acids, and consequently the «bio-tooling» effect.

Making cements with plant extracts

It's my belief that in South America( or maybe the Americas as a whole) they used chemicals in some of their very large yet form fitting rocks and puzzle like interlocking structures. Chemical cutting/drilling or molding seems to be one lost technique.
edit on 2/24/2012 by Metatronin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here are a couple of thoughts.

With time on their side think of how we build dams today, we divert the rivers we are to dam, to dry the base. Say the ancient thoughtful scientists extended this idea to transport heavy rocks across a river, they dig a trench and divert the river, move the rocks to the dry parts, and let the river go back to their normal stream by breaking their levee they built for temporary stream diversion.

Now they lived near an abundance of vegetation's also, one might also think they developed a kind of acid from the flora, and sodium, that could soften rocks to sever, (along with all of the other basic rock pile and drive cracking techniques) They wouldn't need exotic tools just ingenuity).

I have also seen ways heat in kiln like uses available to people of those times to aid in softening rock and even cracking them quite intentionally. We even cracked rocks with campfires when I was a kid if we built a good fire to last a few days.

I think people are just too far out of touch with methods available in the absence of advanced technology. methods kids growing up in the early 60's actually sort of used first hand.

Its not rocket science to cut and move rocks, advanced technology is what got glass to move information at the speed of light as well as metallurgy did decades before, only cheaper and with less weight. Its also sort of why we don't build things today out of large cut rocks, we advanced in material science, and all advances in technology are directly linked to advances in the production/discovery of material science technology.

Metatronin, you get a star from me.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by Xtrozero

Seems we now are pretty retarded? They wanted to move the statue of Ramesses II to a museum, people looked at it; and said, the only way we can possibly do this is by cutting it in pieces. They didn't want that so they builded a museum around it.

Anyways I just don't buy; simple tools; simply ways.. for this stuff.
Is that the best science comes up with?; simple tools, simple ways..

life time research and yes; they got as answer; simple tools, simple ways.

Simple tools, simple ways are for caveman, they lived a simple life, made simple things.
This doesn't add up.

It would be shocking if science doesn't got an answer, so hey they got a great name&fame with their breakthrough findings/answers for this big problem; how did they do this?: simple tools, simple ways!

edit on 24-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

Things are typically simple, but yes they might have a more complicated way, but they would still be limited by basic materials at hand.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I just want to add one more math related thing not so far advanced for ancient civilizations to have discovered. Gear ratio, in a rope pulley system.

I imagine most pedestrian folks don't realize the average bull dozer engine is about 30 horsepower, it lifts and moves all of that land dirt through a gear ratio with so much less horsepower than an average hybrid car has today. Something else to consider. I know this because I asked a close friend what kind of horsepower his bulldozer has as he was building a pond and moving land.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by Xtrozero

We want to think in that way, because thats the only way we know how to move them, otherwise we wouldn't have a need for them.

Well you need to think in terms of what man would do using simple tools, and digging/moving dirt is about as simple as it gets.

So why build such complicated structures that mirror the complicated nature of our universe?

It does seem mind boggling that ancient man could build structures with such precision on such a grand scale with the knowledge, tools and techniques archeologists claim they were limited to. There is strong evidence that the entire planet was surveyed over 10,000 yrs ago. The great Giza pyramid itself is a scaled down mathematical representation of the Earth.

...but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not there were AEs providing assistance if not building those structures themselves. It's more likely and plausible that ancient man's technologies were highly advanced but somehwere along the way that knowledge was lost....

But in the end we still have basic stone, simple metals at best, primitive tools...to show for all this....

I do believe throughout history though we had a mix of super geniuses that for their time and place advanced their area quite a bit, with many times much of that knowledge lost or no longer understood. I do think though it wasn't beyond much of what we think already as to the way things were.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

Just because people carved something in rock, does not mean they made it.

Just because Khafre claimed the Valley Temple, does not mean he made it.

There is no evidence of tube drillers or tube drills in any Egypt written or oral tradition.

It is clearly something from the pre-existing ancient culture and it is also in Peru.

Examined in depth here

Also on that page lower down is a better picture of the schist bowl. It is rock.
Now it is rock. It wasn't rock when it was made.
That tells you that it is very old.

But the tube drill, it was obviously something special since it went into rock with just a few turns.
We don't have anything that can drill through rock like the tube drill did.
We can see the lines it left behind and so that is how we can tell how quickly it fed into the rock.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
I'm not saying this is an answer, of course science answer is; they binded their heads, that is it.
But also note the skulls are far more heavy then normal skulls and of course bigger, if just binding, why more heavy?

At least from my understanding, sorry maybe a bit OT, they are doing DNA testing right now, maybe we get some anwer then. Maybe.. I don't think some people (in power&for religious ways) would like an answer anyways. At least they try to get the government out of it, so maybe some hope...

They are found in Peru, they still find new skulls today.

www.youtube.com...

& www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

Hey, any future real physical evidence (not interpretations) would change the way I think very quickly, but lack of evidence drives my beliefs also.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hmmm gotta disagree with you their. Diamond tipped core drills will cut into rock very quickly provided you keep them cool with water.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Why is it so improbably that ET's came here. How is it so probably that we have risen and fallen so many times, yet can't find any evidence for it? ET's have the technology to destroy or retrieve all the evidence just like we do (9/11).

Both are highly improbable, but at least with thinking of ancient advance civilizations of humans we can at least say humans exists. I can say that 2000 pound purple flying hypos helped them and be as true as saying aliens.

BUT this doesn't help the fact that on one hand we say they were advance and on the other their way of life was primitive. As I said in another post everything about them was primitive...except for their lasers...

edit on 24-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masamune69
Its very possible that these stones were re - used from a much older abandoned structure , that makes it an even more fascinating theory that ancient egyptians were recycling building blocks that have tooling marks that we can now only replicate today with computerised machinery.

Actually that is an interesting concept.... Kind of sucks that all that is left is nice stones though.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
www.riaanbooysen.com...

They harnessed electric eels? Or were they just saying it is just like an electric eel?

You have to remember fishermen knew all about electric eels going as far back as people fished.

Since they often got shocked by them when they were in their nets.

Where are they found? South America, in the Amazon.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Why is it so improbably that ET's came here. How is it so probably that we have risen and fallen so many times, yet can't find any evidence for it? ET's have the technology to destroy or retrieve all the evidence just like we do (9/11).

Both are highly improbable, but at least with thinking of ancient advance civilizations of humans we can at least say humans exists. I can say that 2000 pound purple flying hypos helped them and be as true as saying aliens.

BUT this doesn't help the fact that on one hand we say they were advance and on the other they way of life was primitive. As I said in another post everything about them was primitive...except for their lasers...

Agreed!

Don't forget the power plants, manufacturers (Inca lasers ltd possibly?) and full maintenance crew for the lasers...

I'm also wondering where andersensrm found the evidence of 'ET's have the technology to destroy or retrieve all the evidence'? I wonder if he's met many ET's in his daily life? Not to mention the fact that why would the ET's want to destroy all the evidence of helping the human population?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Hmmm gotta disagree with you their. Diamond tipped core drills will cut into rock very quickly provided you keep them cool with water.

We are talking about something like 1/16 inch per rotation.

In other words the drill bit would rotate 16 times for every inch it went into the rock.

We use high speed drills. We don't have a drill that can drill into granite, going an inch in 16 turns.
I know the pet explanation is they used diamonds, or glued them to rope and used them as saws, but there is no evidence of them using diamond tipped drill bits. Tube shaped drill bits.

What we do have is bronze saw blades. They might have had diamond stuck on them like we use diamond blades now to cut rock and concrete.
But there is no evidence they had diamond on the edges.
There are lots of them that look like this

But also there is evidence that the natives found them, and imitated them. And used them as mace heads.
Like if you found a piece of a car, and didn't know what it was, or how it was made, so you gave it to the king, and he made it into a hat.
Here is a rock saw machine, copied in gold, and they figured it for some kind of dead magic animal.

Amazing

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byeluvolk

It may be hard to imagine them understanding this concept but we have no idea what they knew and understood.

Knowledge that 7 billion people with super computers can't understand? If we go back 2000 years we see that knowledge took about 1000 years to double. Then it took 500 years with more people and better communication, then 250 years and so on. It is said today that knowledge double every 10 years or so.

When we go back farther than 2000 years ago we had less and less people and extremely limited communication. War did help as one civilization conquered another to spread knowledge quicker, but other than that knowledge was localized quite a bit. Now go back 10,000 years of small wondering tribes... If there were people in south America 18,000 years ago they were from hunter gatherers running south away from the ice age.
But some want to believe we had vast civilizations that have come and gone in our past, and all this based on nicely cut big rocks.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They had a different relationship with the elemental kingdoms in those days and were able to entice/command them to help build these structures - ie jinn, fairies, giants etc - nowadays we have them as ET's of various sorts.

There are plenty of stories of How Solomon used them to build his temple, and I have no doubt that inca used them to soften and mould granite stones.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Gotta disagree with you again my friend. In terms of modern technology look up Spallation drill, That will do a 5" wide 10" deep hole in granite in 3 minutes.

Ancient times to do that sort of drilling, Who knows?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join