It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madisongreb
reply to post by Xoanon

Haha thank you! you're awesome. And there are so many comments that made me mad thats why when i first signed on i just went mad and quoted and replied to everyone like a mad woman hah. Im a pretty outgoing pertinacious intelligent woman and I would never post this video if I didnt need help with validation, i just want to know so if there were airplanes flying like normal airplanes in the sky like the always do how come there was no resemblance whatsoever to the crazy flying orbs. There was one that literally fell out of this dark cloud like it was a fire ball from space, then it stopped, hovered......and so fastly aligned with the other ones it just blew all the knowledge i had right out of my head.

Well first we need to overcome the reasons why aliens from planets that we know can only be so far away that we can barely see them would come here to put on a show. I am not being facetious just cannot figure out what the motivation would be.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Once again may I add i never claimed them to be aliens, only confused as to what they were, cause like i said planes arn't landing in forrests the plains were flying over our heads the whole time. All im saying is im not lieing about a single statement so I hope what I said people listen to .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
double post
edit on 22-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Well how could one ever assume what they would be here for if they are? To ever make a suggestion would merely just be a suggestion and nothing more cause theres no one who knows the reason, if theres a reason, and if they're here. Put on a show is the last thing i assumed haha, I just wanted to know WHAT they were doing in general it made no logical since to me :S

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Once again may I add i never claimed them to be aliens, only confused as to what they were, cause like i said planes arn't landing in forrests the plains were flying over our heads the whole time. All im saying is im not lieing about a single statement so I hope what I said people listen to .

I understand. But I think you can understand that when someone video tapes lights in the skies, and believes they arent airplanes, aliens and ufos are the next thing to pop in ones mind. And not to mention this video was posted in the aliens and ufos forum.

So not on you, but unfortunately your video has taken on a life of its own, and that life is defined by the question of is this a plane, ufo , or flying saucer... Despite what your intentions were. Either way you definitely have a video that has raised plenty of interest, and for that you should be proud!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

I posted a map of the area wtf are you talking about.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

haha, wow what a coincidence that I and millions others love learning about the brain. so strange. ##SNIP## the trees behind there arn't the airport it is the forrest and fields im telling you about the airport was BEHIND US i dont know how many times i have to say that, why dont ya look it the # up already and see that IT WAS BEHIND US!!! ##SNIP##
edit on Wed Feb 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

Well how could one ever assume what they would be here for if they are? To ever make a suggestion would merely just be a suggestion and nothing more cause theres no one who knows the reason, if theres a reason, and if they're here. Put on a show is the last thing i assumed haha, I just wanted to know WHAT they were doing in general it made no logical since to me :S

Are there any military bases out in the area the sighting was? A lot of times they tend to gravitate towards bases,nuke facilities etc. Towards the end of the video, were those jets that appeared to have been scrambled? I heard you guys mention jets and at one point I could see the aviation lights strobe.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by is0ne

I posted a map of the area wtf are you talking about.

That google map just came back blank in the link. Nothing specific.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am proud and i didnt post this anywhere but my own youtube so for people to post it on alien sites is all on them. I believe it's unidentifiable cause I saw it with my own eyes and im not known to lie and the witnesses sure as hell arn't lieing either lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

ok well it wont let me post a picture. And i tried to link it with the road it's on, I can tell you it's down a road called dunstone toward the west, the airport is north. Im tired of convincing someone who CLEARLYYYYYYYYYYYYY will not EVER listen to my words so...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Again, dont let others drag you down to their level. No need for name calling. Just prove your point with civility and decorum. You cant preach to the ignorant. We only deny ignorance here at ATS. Chin up!

On topic.. I think it would serve you well to go back out there again at the same time and film the area to show us whether there is air traffic activity or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I understand. But I think you can understand that when someone video tapes lights in the skies, and believes they arent airplanes, aliens and ufos are the next thing to pop in ones mind.

Why would you say that?

I mentioned the Brown Mountain Lights in the OP and even included a link for the curious.

Surely you must see that aliens and UFOs (of extraterrestrial origin) are not the first thing that has popped in to everyone's head.

I am still kicking myself for not putting this in Fragile Earth. But the lights are unidentified (still) and they are flying in the air, hence UFOs.

Listen mang, and your little buddy up there, all I am saying is that despite having it pointed out to you, you keep returning to the alien thing. You are fixated in a bad way. And it makes me think that you feel as though if you can only get it on that alien track you can run this thread in to the ground. Got me?

So go on ahead with your bad selves.

But we have made it clear that our imaginations (which is what is used as long as the lights remain unidentified) are not limited to aliens.

Great, thanks.

Proceed.

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The video i still dont know what strobe there talking about, but no military bases at all in this area not even in sac or anywhere near here. Ive googled map pretty much all of nor cal over this. Im serious when i say the area they were coming from was ideal for "ufos" if i were a flipping ufo. Outta sight no one around..i dunno...............

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Have you read a single post Ive written in the last two pages? If anything Ive tried to save your thread from turning hostile with all the name calling. I think you are one of those who needs to take a breather and realize not everyone is a sworn enemy. Im not going to recap, but Id suggest re reading my last 5 posts on this thread friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ive stated 10 times i will film the area again so i will. I dont lie. Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Between Gridley and Live Oak? Getting warmer?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I wasn't talking rudely to you im getting lost in all these responses and names i think im replying to someone else everytime. Dont tell me to chill im perfectly chill otherwise i would have left you guys a long time ago im trying to discuss this with you being the only one who knows what happened you know. Im not doing anything wrong in the slightest.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join