It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yes, go back and read the OP.

It belongs in this forum because of the title of the video, and it is a video of UFOs, they fly, it is unidentified.

My call has always been earthlights, as I said in the OP and elsewhere and as has been pointed out as recently as this page or the last when a member pointed out the Hesselden Lights...

That is what I have been saying from the first post, I even used the words nuts and bolts.

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

the little girl is clueless lol you, are something else.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Madisongreb, you see this video? Watch the entire thing...

They show exactly what you saw. There are many videos where this came from.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

I'm just playing along with her lack of intelligence when saying "it's an airplane". I KNOW all the lights she filmed were airplanes. It is quite obvious. This little girl is just clueless.

1. She is much smarter than you think she is.

2. I don't agree with you.

3. Although your intense disagreement is very stimulating, please do not be rude to our gracious young guest, she has been raised by pirates and can''t help herself. State your case, be nice.

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Jesus i even replied to that video thats not what I saw. do not TELL me what i saw. do not tell me you can see everything in my video clearly because you cannot because of how i was recording it, you DO NOT KNOW what YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Not sure where your hostility against me is coming from. Im just trying to clarify things.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

So sorry, I thought I saw a sudden front developing of "let's get them to call it aliens so we can ridicule the poster in to the floor".

Sorry if I jumped the gun. So what do you think of the earth lights?

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

are you talking to me cause im not taking to you once again lol im trying to explain to whats his freaking name that hes being unreasonable i wasnt referring to you im glad you're being logical about this like I am.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Don't worry about it. Mods have been notified anyway and he won't be able to stick this out to the end anyhow. Just a troll. Don't feed it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

I dont want you knowing a thing about me, i dont have ADOBE and i've sent this to ufo experts you are extremely immature. more so then this "little girl" even though i am 20 and thats not little by any means.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

just get the # out of here.

MadiG,

That one we can't do. The Moderators will come down like Thunder and Lightening.

Youch.

You can edit it and say something nice or not at all but for the time being maybe we should all come back to this tomorrow. We'll take the kind advice of bknapple32 and take a breather.

thank you for being here. let's get some rest.

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

telling him to get out of here is worse then what hes saying? I dont get this, this makes less since then my video.. its a number sign....yea im going to bed ill talk to you guys when i get more footage. well most of you guys. cause im not down for being degraded for sharing things with complete strangers lol thanks for talking to me i appreciate it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I did state my case. In the video not only can you see anti-collision lights, but also landing lights, and FAA standard strobe lights... this is a done deal. It's obviously aircraft.

I even posted a very good example.

In the little girl's video you can see a bright light, then it starts to move to the right, and when it starts to move to the right you can see a strobe light.

In the video I posted, you see a bright light, then it starts to move to the left, and when it starts to move to the left you can see the strobe light.

This is because they are both normal aircraft. When they are flying towards the camera the landing lights over power all the strobes and beacons behind it so you can't see it. When the aircraft turns either way, the landing lights no longer point at the camera, and the strobes and beacons become visible, and you can see them blinking.

This is a closed case. Anyone still talking about this sighting obviously hasn't been in UFOlogy for very long.
edit on 22-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

So sorry, I thought I saw a sudden front developing of "let's get them to call it aliens so we can ridicule the poster in to the floor".

Sorry if I jumped the gun. So what do you think of the earth lights?

X.

Reminds me of a story I heard about lights, I think it was in Texas.. I saw a documentary about it on discovery or history. But if someone can help me on this, its some kind of strange light phenomenon in the desert horizon that happens once in a while at this one specific location in the desert in west Texas i believe. Give me a minute to find out the exact town

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Are you sure that there is no airports behind those trees as it looks like a flight path to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join