It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! A New Philosophy of Numbers and Vibrations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many times, it seems, I have searched for answers without entirely knowing the question. But then, through intuition, I suddenly realize when I'm on to something, or when I have amassed all the data I need to know where I'm going in my search.

When I read about the universe being constructed of energy, and that the form and presentation of that energy varies with the vibrations, I felt I was onto something. I felt that perhaps, somewhere in that mad tangle of metaphysical theory, there lay the answer to something important. So, I continued with my search, focusing on the structure and nature (and the sciences therein) of our universe, knowing that it had a huge bearing on our world.

This has come to a peak (one of, perhaps, many to come) in my research, very recently. I visited a New Age shop with my friend...or Rediscovery shop, as I prefer to call it, considering many of the concepts these shops sell have been around for many thousands of years before we ever began taking them seriously. Regardless...I was looking around at the various stones, as I am a collector, attempting to keep my energy and chakras well-maintained through crystal vibration. And I stumbled across something.

There is a certain type of mineral, known as the Herkimer Diamond, said to vibrate specifically to the number 3. As I was looking at this, something said that this was of great importance. I asked the woman working there, and she said that yes, every stone has a specific number with which it works best. Hematite has 9, blue sapphire favors 6, and so on and so forth. Here is a link that can tell you more...you are encouraged to do personal research if you are interested.

Crystals and Numerology

Later, I was pondering the matter when it hit me. This concept works like a step ladder: numerology is said to have a very deep effect on our emotions and chakras and general state of mind. Crystals are used in tandem with these numbers in order to make the whole thing more effective. How do crystals help?

Vibration. The vibrations on a metaphysical plane affect our energies on a metaphysical plane, thereby affecting our minds and hearts. Here is another link that will show you the simple truth of it.

Crystal Healing

And I realized...is music not vibration? But comparing music and numerology stymied me, as I do not frequently attribute mathematics, besides the generic scales as regards timing, to music. But further thought brought to mind that certain chords and notes may have already been discovered to apply to mathematics as well...and in specific, numerology.

Here are my findings.

Numbers and Numerology

Math and Music

Numerology can be applied to music. These two links show that there is indeed an argument to the case. Again, I urge you to conduct your own research...you'll learn more that way. But my point boils down to one, very simple yet powerful thing.

Numerological use of music as a mass-manipulative tool in the media industry aside, I took the whole line of conversions and shortened it. The result: Numerology can be equated to, but not restricted to, music. And vice versa. So...if the vibrations of crystal can affect our mental states, and the numerology of the stones can be applied to music, does that not mean music can be made to not only change our mental states, but also raise it?

Can music trigger ascension of the mind and soul?

This, to me, is mind-blowing. It is the fundamental nature of the entire universe applied to the salvation of one of the most repugnant races in existence. Numbers, long rumored to have mystical affects on the energies of organisms, made into music, and applied to the human mind and soul, can generate the infamous Christ Consciousness.

This is my conclusion. Call me mad, but if you do the research, and accept that science may not know everything (meaning, if it isn't contradicted by not totally proven, then take a pinch of salt with it) you may find that my analysis is valid. I thought I'd share this nugget with you, since the whole purpose of joining ATS was to share my enlightenment, and let you decide for yourself.

I only hope that you have the ears to listen to the music.

Namaste

edit on CMondayam515137f37America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

edit on CMondayam515150f50America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Many know of the transcendental power of tones and music.
I have experienced some facets of this myself.

Yes vibration is the key , it would seem.
Keep on the path. It will lead you to interesting things.
You never know when or where you'll find good stuff.

Here's two quotes from "Practical Mechanics for Boys" (1914, Zerbe)

If there is anything in the realm of mechanics which excites the wonder and admiration of man, it is the knowledge that the greatest inventions are the simplest, and that the inventor must take advantage of one law in nature which is universal in its application, and that is vibration.

When the boy once appreciates that this force, or this motion in nature is just as simple as the great inventions which have grown out of this manifestation, he will understand that a knowledge of these things will enable him to utilize the energy in a proper way

Here's the project Gutenburg link to the book:
Practical Mechanics for Boys

Girls, This is for you too, !

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am not saying that it will be easy to accomplish, nor to understand.

I am simply saying that we have the knowledge, we just have to find the power.

Vibrations are the key.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
@StarChild 23

You are very much on the right track !! Yes, everything is vibration. And, succinctly stated, high vibes heal, and low vibes are "unhelpful", or worse. The ideal, in terms of becoming healed and "enlightened", is to access the highest vibes you can as often as you can. An easy way to accomplish this is to work with high vibe "materials": crystals, of course included. But there are relatively easy ways to access high frequencies that require no physical "item" being at hand. Working with non physical Beings and pure/merely energies comes immediately to mind. There are infinite of such available. I suggest this: take a look at these sites which have like minded folks for you to interact with, and there are many more.

indigosociety.com...

lightworkers.org...

A huge world opens up by entering into these studies. Here is something to ponder. Every human "has" a Higher Self (HS). Actually, we might be viewed as a part of "It". In any event your HS can do *anything* for you that is energetically based. Here is some material that will start you thinking in that area

xtrememind.com...

BTW, you mention the numbers 9,6,3. Check out "Solfeggio Tones" for a pleasant surprise. The frequency of 963Hz is quite excellent

Best of luck !!!

edit on 20-2-2012 by drakke1 because: to indicate intended recipient of the info

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

eYe's been saying the Fat Lady's been singing, if only peeps had a ear to hear.

"All matter is light contained that was once energy condensed to a slow vibration." - Old Toad Proverb

Everything is composed of Light & Sound. It's the Song of the Universe, hidden in a Light Show to boot.

Ever been scuba diving? Ever notice how big the oceans are and how exposed to the Universe they are and how Sound is amplified in water?

How much water does the average human body contain?

eYe's always been attracted to Aquamarine & Turquoise, now eYe know why.

Thankies!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The mathematical connection between number, sacred geometry and the musical scale can only be understood correctly in terms of the universal, mathematical pattern of the divine paradigm. This has now been identified. Study this pioneering research:
smphillips.8m.com...
establishing the mathematical isomorphisms (analogous parameters and 1:1 correspondence) between certain sacred geometries of religions. It will enable you to explore their implications for particle physics, as well as their connection to the ancient Hebrew gematria number values of the Kabbalistic Divine Names, Archangels, Angelic Orders and Mundane Chakras and their vibratory manifestation in the seven musical scales, which are shown to conform to this universal pattern embodied in sacred geometries. As a set of intoned vibrations, Divine Names are powerful numbers that define the mathematical nature of the natural and supernatural orders of reality, as proved at this website. Gematria is only legitimate in the context of a sacred language based upon 22 letters, which invalidates any attempt to use the non-sacred English language alphabet of 26 letters in some gematria context.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Please can you elaborate on this. ie, which tones or types of music and how has it affected you? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Magician, his breast bare, stands before an altar
on which are his Burin, Bell, Thurible, and two
of the Cakes of Light. In the Sign of the Enterer he
reaches West across the Altar, and cries:
Hail Ra, that goest in Thy bark
Into the Caverns of the Dark!

He gives the sign of Silence, and takes the Bell, and
Fire, in his hands.
East of the Altar see me stand
With Light and Music in mine hand!

He strikes Eleven times upon the Bell 3 3 3-5 5 5 5 5-3 3 3
and places the Fire in the Thurible.
I strike the Bell: I light the flame:
I utter the mysterious Name.

ABRAHADABRA

He strikes Eleven times upon the Bell.

Now I begin to pray: Thou Child,
holy Thy name and undefiled!
Thy reign is come: Thy will is done.
Here is the Bread; here is the Blood.
Bring me through midnight to the Sun!
Save me from Evil and from Good!
That Thy one crown of all the Ten.
Even now and here be mine. AMEN.

He puts the first Cake on the Fire of the Thurible.
I burn the Incense-cake, proclaim
These adorations of Thy name.

He makes them as in Liber Legis, and strikes again
Eleven times upon the Bell. With the Burin he then
makes upon his breast the proper sign.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts Starchild, and you're definitely not the first to consider this. In fact many people have taken it a lot further than where you've gone.

You may or may not be be familiar with this Youtube series but the part which relates to what your talking about regarding music starts at 5:00 minutes

This one is also somewhat related...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

"All matter is light contained that was once energy condensed to a slow vibration." - Old Toad Proverb

Everything is composed of Light & Sound. It's the Song of the Universe, hidden in a Light Show to boot.

Ever been scuba diving? Ever notice how big the oceans are and how exposed to the Universe they are and how Sound is amplified in water?

Thankies!

Ribbit

Sound is not amplified in water. Liquid is less flexible than air, therefore does not carry vibrations as well. You don't know what you're talking about...as usual.

I am currently researching the Devil's Chord to find out if that combination of notes has the numerology that unlocks our spirits.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Thankies!

Ribbit

Sound is not amplified in water. Liquid is less flexible than air, therefore does not carry vibrations as well. You don't know what you're talking about...as usual.

I am currently researching the Devil's Chord to find out if that combination of notes has the numerology that unlocks our spirits.

What is wrong with you?

Speed of Sound

"Sound travels faster in liquids and non-porous solids than it does in air. It travels about 4.3 times faster in water (1,484 m/s), and nearly 15 times as fast in iron (5,120 m/s), than in air at 20 degrees Celsius."

Also, you are clearly kNot a scuba diver or you would know that sound is amplified underwater. eYe can hear a boat coming while underwater, from a distance off that eYe could kNot hear that boat up on land and the closer it gets, the louder it gets, to the point of almost deafening sumtimes, if coming from a very large boat.

Water absorbs Light, and Light carries a wavelength, which is a form of Sound, and that sound is then absorbed by the water then broadcasted in all directions, but you'd have to be listening to hear it.

Ribbit

Ps: The Devil's Chord sounds interesting and it's also called the Flattened Fifth.

edit on 22-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

*deep sigh* Toad, how many times must I tell you? Your own opinions do not count as actual science. When you have published articles, written by scientists who actually have their degrees and many years of research under their belt, you may consider yourself proven.

Until then, you will continue to come off as a narcissist who fancies themself as a scientist...but, in reality, in NOT a scientist. Just someone who speaks their opinions as though they are fact.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ps: The Devil's Chord sounds interesting and it's also called the Flattened Fifth.

Also known as the tritone. I am very curious as to reason behind the banning of the tritone...if the Church banned it, it must have been powerful.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarokZ

Please can you elaborate on this. ie, which tones or types of music and how has it affected you? Thanks in advance.

This was not addressed to me, but I would like to have a shot at it. Your question is one of clarification, and my answer is this: We have all experienced the power of music.

Remember listening to a song and feeling uplifted, or maybe depressed? A certain section of song will bring tears to your eyes, or make you want to shout? Some notes bring an emotion to mind, or perhaps a memory, and when you are in a certain mood, you listen to a very particular kind of music that matches this mentality...With Ragnarok, it could include but continue even higher than these experiences.

This is, perhaps, what Ragnarok was saying. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

Namaste
edit on CTuesdaypm090905f05America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Also known as the tritone. I am very curious as to reason behind the banning of the tritone...if the Church banned it, it must have been powerful.

Namaste

eYe've also wondered if there's a frequency that will unlock the truth within us. Everything is Sound, sew it stands to reason that certain frequencies will have a different affect on us, sum possibly being profound.

As to the Devils Chord being banned, you cannot base anything on that, since any recorded history can be tainted but it does make it stand out, sorta like Sassafras being banned by Congress.

As to my truth, it is just that, my truth. It doesn't matter if I'm right or kNot and it doesn't matter if you are or kNot, all that matters is We are enjoying the Game.

Ribbit

Ps: Have you ever wondered if this is Real or kNot? If you are just inside your own mind (Collective Consciousness) playing out a pre-planned part, no different than a cast in a movie?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What point is there to wondering these things? It has no purpose...and deductive processing usually renders it highly unlikely.

Sometimes, I actually wonder just how unbalanced you are, Toad. No offense.
edit on CTuesdaypm101054f54America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What point is there to wondering these things? It has no purpose...and deductive processing usually renders it highly unlikely.

Sometimes, I actually wonder just how unbalanced you are, Toad.

eYe is unique, sew if you wonder how unbalanced eYe am, you should be me.

As to pondering, what else is there to dew? eYe can't stop trying to figure things out, all the while thinking eYe've got it all, only to find out eYe don't.

As to unlikely, never say never, that's what closes your mind to possibilities and you can't dew that and stay open minded and to figure this out, truly takes an open mind because it's kNot what We think, yet it can be said that it IS.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23I asked the woman working there, and she said that yes, every stone has a specific number with which it works best. Hematite has 9, blue sapphire favors 6, and so on and so forth. Here is a link that can tell you more...you are encouraged to do personal research if you are interested.

Crystals and Numerology

I don't understand. Why does one crystal get associated with 3 while another one gets 9? I'm under the impression that someone arbitrarily decided what number each crystal gets associated with. I checked out the link but found no details.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

Originally posted by Starchild23I asked the woman working there, and she said that yes, every stone has a specific number with which it works best. Hematite has 9, blue sapphire favors 6, and so on and so forth. Here is a link that can tell you more...you are encouraged to do personal research if you are interested.

Crystals and Numerology

I don't understand. Why does one crystal get associated with 3 while another one gets 9? I'm under the impression that someone arbitrarily decided what number each crystal gets associated with. I checked out the link but found no details.

Do you understand the metaphysical vibration of these stones? Each one revolves around a number...it's much more complicated than that, but I don't know all of the science.

Numbers affect everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sometimes, I actually wonder just how unbalanced you are, Toad.

eYe is unique, sew if you wonder how unbalanced eYe am, you should be me.

As to pondering, what else is there to dew? eYe can't stop trying to figure things out, all the while thinking eYe've got it all, only to find out eYe don't.

As to unlikely, never say never, that's what closes your mind to possibilities and you can't dew that and stay open minded and to figure this out, truly takes an open mind because it's kNot what We think, yet it can be said that it IS.

Ribbit

There are a thousand things you can't disprove without intense logical deduction...by your line of thinking, all of thse must be reconciled in order to keep an open mind, and that would drive you insane. To successfully ponder answers, you must maintain a wide but filtered mind, so that you can actually find answers and not just a whole bunch of possibilities.

For efficiency's sake, as well as truth, you must deduce even the most mysterious of anomalies, sciences and philosophies...otherwise, you haven't got the answer, only a possibility.
edit on CTuesdaypm141458f58America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join