It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! A New Philosophy of Numbers and Vibrations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

What point is there to wondering these things? It has no purpose...and deductive processing usually renders it highly unlikely.

Sometimes, I actually wonder just how unbalanced you are, Toad.

eYe is unique, sew if you wonder how unbalanced eYe am, you should be me.

As to pondering, what else is there to dew? eYe can't stop trying to figure things out, all the while thinking eYe've got it all, only to find out eYe don't.

As to unlikely, never say never, that's what closes your mind to possibilities and you can't dew that and stay open minded and to figure this out, truly takes an open mind because it's kNot what We think, yet it can be said that it IS.

Ribbit

There are a thousand things you can't disprove without intense logical deduction...by your line of thinking, all of thse must be reconciled in order to keep an open mind, and that would drive you insane. To successfully ponder answers, you must maintain a wide but filtered mind, so that you can actually find answers and not just a whole bunch of possibilities.

For efficiency's sake, as well as truth, you must deduce even the most mysterious of anomalies, sciences and philosophies...otherwise, you haven't got the answer, only a possibility.

But possibilities are where truths can be found.

eYe agree that one must weigh all, to weigh anything, for if the hypothesis doesn't fit the all, it can't fit the singularity situation either but it's the single situations where the trip begins, branching out as truths are found.
But the all is extensive, that's where the problems come in, the confusion factor built into all of this.

How can We know for a fact that anything is Real? What if n0thing is Real, in the physical sense?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Possibilities do not equal truths. Truths are conclusive...possibilities are not.

Just one example of how your ideas, which you offer as scientific proof, are nothing more than logical fallacies.

Physical sense? How can anything be more physical than the five senses? Without the physical interaction of reality, we couldn't even see. Light must bounce off of relatively solid matter in order to give us sight.

Without "physical" reality, we would HAVE no reality. Our current consciousness is capable of detecting things at only this vibration, so if it were any less solid, it would not exist.
edit on CTuesdaypm272734f34America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Possibilities do not equal truths. Truths are conclusive...possibilities are not.

Just one example of how your ideas, which you offer as scientific proof, are nothing more than logical fallacies.

Physical sense? How can anything be more physical than the five senses? Without the physical interaction of reality, we couldn't even see. Light must bounce off of relatively solid matter in order to give us sight.

Without "physical" reality, we would HAVE no reality. Our current consciousness is capable of detecting things at only this vibration, so if it were any less solid, it would not exist.

Morpheus: This is the construct. It's our loading program. We can load anything from clothing, to equipment, weapons, training simulations, anything we need.

Neo: Right now we're inside a computer program?

Morpheus: Is it really so hard to believe? Your clothes are different. The plugs in your arms and head are gone. Your hair is changed. Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self.

Neo: This...this isn't real?

Morpheus: What is real. How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Matrix. You've been living in a dream world, Neo.

Dew you ever wake up in the middle of the night, after having a dream, and swearing it was real?

What makes your dreams less real than life?

Answer: Your Perspective!

Your dreams may be no less real than the real werld but your mind says otherwise sew you will believe what you want to believe, regardless if it's the truth or kNot.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Morpheus: This is the construct. It's our loading program. We can load anything from clothing, to equipment, weapons, training simulations, anything we need.

Morpheus: Is it really so hard to believe? Your clothes are different. The plugs in your arms and head are gone. Your hair is changed. Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self.

Morpheus: What is real. How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Matrix. You've been living in a dream world, Neo.

Dew you ever wake up in the middle of the night, after having a dream, and swearing it was real?

Your dreams may be no less real than the real werld but your mind says otherwise sew you will believe what you want to believe, regardless if it's the truth or kNot.

Ribbit

I have never mistaken a dream for reality for more than a split second. The last time I did that, I jerked awake and swiftly re-acclimated myself with the REAL world.

No, I don't have any problems reconciling dreams with reality. From the sounds of it, though, you do.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ribbit

I have never mistaken a dream for reality for more than a split second. The last time I did that, I jerked awake and swiftly re-acclimated myself with the REAL world.

No, I don't have any problems reconciling dreams with reality. From the sounds of it, though, you do.

You are living a dream sew it is you that has problems reconciling with reality.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join