It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lucifer/Satan? Musicians now openly performing to or about the Evil One!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Do you know who "Satan" is?

The Devil of the Christians and of the Moslems is a very different entity from "the Accuser" known to the Hebrews.
For the Jews, "Satan" is one of the sons of God, and serves Him.
In the Jewish Apocrypha, it was a demon who coerced Abraham into sacrificing Isaac.

For Christians and Moslems, "Shaitan" is the Slanderer, the Deceiver, the Dragon.
In Christian Apocrypha, Satan is the God YHWH of the Old Testament.
According to the apostle John of Zebedee, it was Satan who impregnated Eve with Cain.

The key to unlocking the mysteries of the Bible is understanding the god of the Old Testament is the Devil.

God of the Old Testament: Ezekiel 9:5-6 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. (The mark of Cain).

God of the New Testament: Matthew 19:13-14 13 Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Sorry, but this is a prime example of why a non-believer should not ever try to interpret Holy Scripture....
Matthew 13:10-15
10The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

"Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."
Matthew 4:4

And you 1nOne try tell me that the scripture is confused? And then tell me to read the bible?

You are clearly disinfo. FAIL.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Most Christians' faith begins and ends with the Bible, but the Nicene Council, held in AD 325, decided what that faith should be, destroying countless early Christian documents and rewriting passages in others. Men, with the same strengths and failings we have, decided what it was to be a Christian, and what we should know of our religion's history. The goddess Sophia, God's female companion/aspect, was transformed into the androgynous Holy Spirit because they did not want women to hold any power in the church. They added passages about women being silent in church because they did not like the female preachers of that time period. They merged Mary Magdalene with the prostitute Mary, when in fact, Mary Magdalene was an apostle, and perhaps Jesus' most beloved. They butchered Genesis, removing all references to Sophia, the Demiurge, the Archons. You see, Christians then believed that the world was created by the Demiurge, who was a flawed and jealous deity, the god of the Old Testament, you could say. That is why the world and men are flawed. The Demiurge is the creator of the physical world, while the true God is the creator of all, above and separate from all our corrupt physicality and sin. You might think this is all crazy and made up, but it is not. This is all from the Nag Hammadi Library, which escaped the massive destruction of early Christian documents by the Nicene Council, hidden in urns by disobedient monks, and unearthed in the first half of the 20th century. In one of the Nag Hammadi books, Jesus prophesies that the truth will be lost for ages, only to be recovered before the end times, so I think it behooves every Christian to study these early texts and decide what they think. The Bible is not a magic book that contains the truth of all faith. It is one book, heavily edited by greedy and power hungry church officials some 1,700 years ago. My personal opinion is that you should read all you can, then put the words of other men aside and walk your own path with the Creator.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by GakunGak

I love it but how true. I see no reason to worship any of them.

No need to worship anyone

In fact, we can be our own Gods if we work on it

What gets me weird is that people respect "god" who is all about
slavery and death.
And hate someone who gave them knowledge, you know, to use it.
Good Guy Lucifer
It's actually sad, but hey, humans, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3-5

Oldest lie in the book (literally) .. don't tell me you fell for it too?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Sorry, but this is a prime example of why a non-believer should not ever try to interpret Holy Scripture....
Matthew 13:10-15
10The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them."

Epinoia: I understand you clearly while others cannot.

LUKE 11:9-13 "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened... how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. Romans 8:9

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3-5

Oldest lie in the book (literally) .. don't tell me you fell for it too?

Fancy tale written by jews, is the know-it-all book...
I present audio and video

You don't want Chinese, fine, let's go to Egypt to the pyramids where there are hieroglyphs.
Those are complete how-to to become Gods, instruction manual!
Egyptian Hieroglyphs

The word hieroglyph comes from the Greek adjective ἱερογλυφικός (hieroglyphikos),[3] a compound of ἱερός (hierós 'sacred')[4] and γλύφω (glýphō 'Ι carve, engrave'; see glyph),[5] in turn a loan translation of Egyptian mdw·w-nṯr (medu-netjer) 'god's words'.[6] The glyphs themselves were called τὰ ἱερογλυφικὰ γράμματα (tà hieroglyphikà grámmata) 'the sacred engraved letters'. The word hieroglyph has become a noun in English, standing for an individual hieroglyphic character. As used in the previous sentence, the word hieroglyphic is an adjective, but is often erroneously used as a noun in place of hieroglyph.

edit on 20-2-2012 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its all about the devil satan takeing control...just look at lady gaga..and rihanna...both now belong to the evil won...the devil is using the stars to get his point across to all the nations....this is just one of the ways that he works....he promises protection..but at the very end you are on your own...nothing he can do then....this is also a part of the alien rim of things so both Satan and the aliens..the Illuminati.....

Its time for it now i guess..the trib is fastly approaching....Satan is getting things in order....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry, i fail to see a point to your post?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

We're not talking about the original song!

They simply used the lyric for the chorus of the song. Im talking about the song itself.. Jay-Z opens saying "I have these dark forces in me" Nothing to do with the original song...

And regarding Masonry and the fact that white people rule the roost i think you haven't quite done your research..
White people are at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to Masonry..

The black people took the rituals out of Egypt and formed secret societies. White Masons can only elevate to the 33rd degree.. beyond that there are hundreds of more degrees only black people are allowed to take.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I am just trying to figure out why the title implies that Lucifer/Satan is bad?
No trolling or flamming, just genuine interest.
Who knows, maybe he is bad, but to date I've seen zero logical explanation.
Just saying.
Or maybe I am going off topic, so I will not write anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak

Just saying.

Without the bible there would be no such word or power as evil, Satan, Lucifer and Devil...

So the bible created these figures.

That same bible calls them bad and evil..

You can't believe in them without first believing in that which created them.. God, the Bible...

And if you do believe in God or the Bible then you have to believe that the devil is bad...

??

edit on 20-2-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
Just saying.

Honest question always worth looking at

Depends on who you ask ... but my story says that things were pretty kewl for us, and "he" brought his issues down to us, tricked the lesser thinking of our ancestors, and since then it's been downhill.

But you got 2 sides, light and dark. The bad guys always (mostly) work in the dark, people who work in the light have nothing to hide. Logic doesn't really come into it, but we all have a conscience, either you use it or you don't. If you don't, then you do whatever you want, which some here think is ok, but it's that same thing that's messed it up for the rest of us. Selfishness.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

I respectfully disagree, sir.
The bible is not the only book in existence of this world, for example this:
The Lost Book of Enki [PDF]
The main character of this book, Enki, is a lot like Lucifer/Satan, and he is not bad person at
all.
As a member of this thread said, there are songs praising jewish god, why not have one praising
the other?
I still no see the hate except for that written book aka bible, but hey, maybe it's just me....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Honest question always worth looking at

Depends on who you ask ... but my story says that things were pretty kewl for us, and "he" brought his issues down to us, tricked the lesser thinking of our ancestors, and since then it's been downhill.
But you got 2 sides, light and dark. The bad guys always (mostly) work in the dark, people who work in the light have nothing to hide. Logic doesn't really come into it, but we all have a conscience, either you use it or you don't. If you don't, then you do whatever you want, which some here think is ok, but it's that same thing that's messed it up for the rest of us. Selfishness.

If we got on the original story, Adam and Eve, and they both realized what they are, I think it actually got better for all of us. Why? Because, let's use modern lingo, they were not obedient sheep anymore.
They did not die at all like g0d said. They got intelligence and used they brain and g0d obviously did not like competition so he casted them out.
Why put apple there in the first place? The guy who got them to be smart and thinking for themselves got labeled as a bad guy, a dark side?
I thought dictators were bad guys, but who knows, maybe christianity is right....
I just don't get it. Still, it's a [incomplete] book....
I mean, how come songs praising genocide god is OK, and bashing another who tried to create a better humanity and freedom for all?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You want to believe that? Go ahead.

Fairy stories indeed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Well, the bible says so

I mean, it has to be true, written so many years ago, unchanged, unaltered and praised by
many, it has to count for something, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Umm, those examples are NOT satanic. There has been satanic music for years. Check out Krisiun, great satanic band.

Believe it or not there are satanists in this world, who need music of their own. I wouldn't worry too much about it, you wouldn't understand anyway

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dillinger1983

Star and +10000 internet respect points

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Metal and Hard Rock genre's have been singing about Satan for a good 40+ years now. The old bluesmen sang about it. Robert Johnson sold his soul (supposedly) to Satan.

Satan references have been in music forever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join